Scientific studies show that the health problems faced by asthma sufferers can be almost completely brought under control with careful monitoring.
AsthmaCheck offers perfect monitoring:
- electronic peak flow record
- individual medication planer
- notifications of peak flow readings, checks and medication
- clear overview of your asthma record: as list, chart or diary
- functional and intuitive user interface
- symptom control with a simple 5-point check (GINA)
- smoking and sport tracking
- comprehensive statistical evaluation
- export data as PDF, CSV or as plain text in an email
AsthmaCheck will mean less discomfort and reduced medication. The aim of modern asthma therapies is to completely bring the illness under control using as little medication as possible. AsthmaCheck will help you optimally record your data and reduce your medication.
Clear data record
AsthmaCheck helps patients to help themselves. The App was specially developed by pulmonary specialists to assist patients to optimally and independently manage their illness. Thanks to the App’s intuitive user interface and its simple design and icons, patients have a clear record of their readings, allowing them to keep a careful eye on their asthma
Let AsthmaCheck remind you of medication, checks or your peak flow readings to specific point of times. AsthmaCheck will also remind you in case of low amount of medicine.
Regular symptom check
Monitor your success with AsthmaCheck. In order to help you to systematically monitor your asthma, AsthmaCheck provides you with a simple 5-point check – in accordance with the Global Initiative for Asthma GINA – that you can run regularly.
Install AsthmaCheck today on your Android Phone, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and experience how modern monitoring can help you improve your life with asthma.
Contact for support, questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
√ Easily find the right Massage Points with simple Full HD Videoclips and Photos in the App
√ Never forget a Massage with a built-in Reminder
"In short, it [Acupressure] provides maximum benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine."
-William Michael Cargile, B.S., D.C., F.I.A.C.A., Chairman of Research for the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The Anti-Asthma-Acupressure is perfectly suitable for you with these immediate benefits:
√ You do not need to spend time visiting a doctor.
√ You do not need to spend a considerable amount of money.
√ There is no danger of being hurt or hurt your child, infected or experiencing pain.
√ You massage the points gently with your own finger.
√ The app reminds you automatically of your massage appointments.
Here is what you can get from the App right now to relieve migraine:
→ Get an easy-to-find massage point each day for the next 10 days
→ Get an overall order of the points personally developed by me to maximize the treatment effect
→ Get reminded every day in order not to miss any massage to maximize the treatment effect
The massage points offered are:
√ especially effective
√ easy to find, no need for someone else's assistance
√ shown with professional Full HD Photos and Videos
"With the App, I could significantly relieve my asthma within MINUTES after the start of the self-treatment! A couple of days into the treatment I stopped having asthma attacks and never looked back since! No cough, no shortness of breath, finally! The points are easy to find using the videos. I am so happy to have the App always on me. Thanks, Dr. Bargak!"
-Mrs. Mueller, Manager at BMW in Germany
Thousands have done it already. Download the App now! It works also without internet connection (on the plane, abroad, on the train etc.)
For a price of a cup of coffee, you get a proven Anti-Asthma-Helper for ever with free lifelong updates containing more massage points. If you are dissatisfied with the product, let me know and you will get your money worth back.
Are you interested in more massage points? Share it on my Facebook page and get people interested. The larger the following, the faster you will get the update of the app. Free.
Have Fun with the App!
Your Dr. Bargak
Have some questions? Feel free to get in touch:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jakob-Bargak/162860007105206
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drbargak
- E-Mail: email@example.com
I am asthmatic and I visit an allergist since childhood. Each visit starts with the same question:
"How have you been?"
I never know what to answer because my memory is short.
I needed a way to easily remember my difficulties and this is exactly what Asthma Logger does. With help of Asthma Logger application I can give my allergist new information which she can use to choose right treatment.
The application allows to log two event types:
How are you today - choosing one of options "perfect", "not bad", "bad".
SOS spray application - each time you apply an SOS spray (Ventolin, Berodual, ..) you log it.
Logged data are available for browsing or generating a medical PDF report and send it to your doctor.
Correct functioning and sense of the application depends on how responsibly are you logging the events. Asthma Logger was designed to make the logging as easy and simple as possible.
Asthma Logger is available for mobile phones with Android 2.1 and above.
AsthmaMD Peak Flow Meter is now available at every CVS and Walgreens in US (not required to use the app).
It's been the leading app on iphone and the number 1 app recommended by doctors.
Featured on CBS news, the Wall Street Journal, Toronto Global, USA today, Forbes, Mobile Health News, Tech Crunch and more...
AsthmaMD is easy and quick to use to help you with tracking and managing your Asthma and COPD.
Created by Sam Pejham, MD who wanted a better way to care for his asthma patients.
Keep a journal of your asthma easily and quickly.
Visualize your asthma activity on a color graph.
Share asthma diary and color graph with your physician.
Use AsthmaMD to help doctors with asthma research.
Manage multiple users with one device, great for families.
Easily pick from a list of medications or add your own.
Track how medication is helping you manage asthma.
Instantly map your PFM to severity zones.
Track asthma triggers such as:
Allergies, Pollens, Pollutants, etc.
Customize to track FEV1 or PulseOX data.
AsthmaMD not only helps you track your asthma and COPD but you will also be helping doctors and researchers learn more about asthma, and other asthma sufferers like yourself learn about high asthma locations.
You have an option to participate anonymously and securely using systems managed by google to provide researchers with information that has never been available before. Imagine helping a parent find an area to move that has a lower asthma rates, or pick a school in an area with a lower rate of asthma attacks.
We are going to change asthma research and you have a chance to be part of it.
Support us and asthma and COPD research by downloading and using this app and telling other asthma patients about it.
We want to hear from you, email us at help@AsthmaMD.org
Using this application you can calculate your peak flow.
Disclaimer : This application is just for calculation of PEFR for further details please consult your doctor.
NOW AVAILABLE! Asthma Tracker Multi User!
Asthma Tracker is a convenient way to not only keep a journal of your asthma attacks, but also to track your peak flow meter readings if you have asthma or COPD. You can track the frequency of your attacks along with the length of your attack, where you were when it started, what triggered it, and how you treated it. There are default choices available for locations, triggers, etc, but you can also add/delete/edit them as you see fit.
** Note that the chart data does not show up well until there is data for two separate days. If you run into problems other than this, please let me know!
Special thanks to Dr. Sakina Bajowala, the AllergistMommy, for her suggestions and feedback during testing! Follow her at http://twitter.com/allergistmommy or read her blog at http://allergistmommy.blogspot.com
Asthma Tracker is something I thought of when our 2 yr old son began breathing treatments. If you have any suggestions on ways to make Asthma Tracker more useful, please let me know!
- Your ideas!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from asthma attack
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of asthma attack and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for asthma attack
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from asthma attack in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains asthma attack diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
and traceable even after many months, allowing you to return to your physician exactly the type and
severity of symptoms suffered even after time.
You can record daily, for all periods desired, allergic symptoms related to the nose, eyes, respiratory
system, to answer questions on quality of life (QoL) due to allergic disease and evaluate using a VAS (Visual
Analogue Scale), your daily state of health / illness.
You can see your daily symptoms represented in graphical format used by scores worldwide
(Rhinoconjunctivitis Total Symptom Score [RTSS], Asthma score, QoL and VAS) allowing you to monitor your
These same graphs will be generated in pdf format that you can print and/or send by mail to your doctor or
health care professional/specialist so that he can take care of you in the best possible way.
- Access via login
- Accurate and easy user interface
- Daily recording of symptoms by the symbolism of the smile
- Registration of the following symptoms:
> Eye: itching, tearing and redness/burning.
> Nose: sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, itchy.
> Respiratory System: coughing after exercise, breath with whistling and/or wheezing, wheezing/ shortness of eath, sense of oppression/chest tightness.
> Disturbed sleep due to asthma and/or hay fever.
> Unscheduled visit to the doctor or to the emergency room for asthma.
> Limitation of daily activities and/or problems at work / school due to hay fever.
> VAS (visual analogue scale) from 0 (very well) to 10 (worse than that I cannot stand).
- Graphical display of (1) eye-nasal symptoms (RTSS), (2) respiratory asthma, (3) and QoL (4) of the SEA.
- For each chart is described how it is calculated and how the result should be interpreted.
- The background of the graph is colored with three bands of different colors (green, yellow, red)
corresponding to the symptoms’ severity.
- Shortcuts through button to display the time of registration: last week, last 15 days, last month, last two
- List of the registration periods made.
- Ability to select the start date and end of the recording to display
- Button for creating real-time PDF with charts of RTSS and dell'Asthma score, and description, with the
percentage of days recorded in the period.
AsthmaSense Cloud enables you to monitor information from multiple AsthmaSense users from a single hub. The Cloud collects, sorts and stores information entered by each AsthmaSense user for easy access from any Internet-enabled computer, tablet or smart phone. Using the Cloud, healthcare providers and family can review detailed information about asthma monitoring– which can lead to better management.
This potentially life-saving app for Droid enables you to:
- NEW – Synch data with the AsthmaSense Cloud
- NEW – View your trends & edit your entries via your computer
- NEW – Provide real-time information about monitoring to healthcare providers and family members through a web-safe portal on any browsing device (computer, iPad, etc)
- NEW – Safely stores your profile and asthma monitoring history, protecting it in the event of phone loss, damage, or replacement
- Manage asthma anytime, anywhere
- Use with children or adults
- Set reminders for medication use and peak flow testing
- See when medications are due
- Log diary actions with a single tap
- Record symptoms and breathing function
- Selectively silence reminders as needed
- Select reminder tones for individual users
- Record unscheduled medication use
- Record missed medications, as well as edit or update the journal
- Review up to one month of peak flow, symptoms and medication adherence
- Receive status alerts when your asthma is “not well controlled” or “poorly controlled” according to National Institute for Health guidelines
- Keep emergency contact information and phone numbers in easy reach
- Manage one or multiple users with one smart phone
iSonea is dedicated to developing innovative, easy-to-use monitoring devices and mobile health apps that improve the way people live with and manage asthma.
Visit us online at SoundAsthma.com, like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/SoundAsthma or connect with us on Twitter @SoundAsthma.
For examples on how to setup and use your Asthma Sense App please visit the AsthmaSense video collection found at http://www.soundasthma.com/asthma-sense/asthmasense-videos/
For FAQS and additional support, please visit http://www.soundasthma.com/asthma-sense/asthmasense-faqs/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing and downloading this app, you agree to the terms in the iSonea Ltd. AsthmaSense End User Licensing Agreement found at http://soundasthma.com/asthma-sense/eula/
-Scan-in for allergy shots
-View current pollen counts
-Request prescription refills
-View appointment notes
-Request an appointment
-Send us a message
-Pay your bill
To access all of the features, a Patient Portal account is needed. If you have yet to receive a username and password for the Portal, ask at the front desk or call 800.999.1249.
Did you know that there are 5,000 asthma related deaths each year? Don’t Become a Statistic -- Get the Answers to That and Other Burning Questions About Asthma!
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Diagnosing Asthma. Medical history, a physical exam and pulmonary function tests all contribute to a proper diagnosis. But there is even more involved in the process and you learn what those steps are inside of “Truth About Asthma.”
★ Peak Flow Meter. Learn what this is and how to use it to help control your asthma.
★ Asthma's Three Zones. Discover what these are and what you should do in case of an emergency.
★ Asthma and Exercise. Can people with asthma exercise? Get the answer inside and learn how to avoid and reduce the risks associated with exercising for asthmatics
★ How to Help Your Asthmatic Child. Learn how to know the triggers for an asthma attack in your child and how to prevent them.
Get answers to these crucial questions and many more like:
★ What is Asthma
★ What Causes Asthma Attacks
★ Different Types of Asthma
★ Warning Signs and Symptoms
★ The Severity of Asthma
★ Asthma In Adults and Seniors
★ Asthma In Infants and Children
★ Pregnancy and Asthma
★ How to Prevent Asthma Attacks
★ Diagnosing Asthma
★ Asthma Medications
★ Nutritional Supplements and Diet for Asthmatics
★ What Is a Peak Flow Meter
★ In Case of Emergency
★ Exercise and Asthma
470,000 people are treated for asthma each year. 5,000 people actually die from asthma related causes. You can beat those odds if you have the right information.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
The animated videos helps in understanding and retaining the information better.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) series from Focus Medica are extremely useful reference sources designed to enhance the understanding and dispel misconceptions regarding common diseases and disorders. Each FAQ provides answers to the common questions that occur in the mind regarding the causes, treatment, and management of a health condition. Every title is accompanied by captivating and realistic animation videos providing an insight into mechanisms of action in the micro world of the human body and a collection of relevant images.
1.Know Your PEFR- Get the predicted PEFR readings for the Indian population developed by the Chest Research Foundation (CRF).
2.Find out COPD Severity- Use this tool to determine the severity of COPD in patients.
3.Selecting Inhalation Device- Enter the patient’s age and this tool will help you choose the appropriate inhalation device.
4.Using Inhalation Devices- Watch live Cipla device demonstrations.
5.Respules Compatibility- Use this checker to determine compatibility when mixing 2 Cipla Respules.
6.Conference Calendar- Keeps you posted on the upcoming medical conferences.
7.Medical News- Stay informed with the latest news.
8.Product index- A complete product index of all Cipla drugs across various therapies. Search for information on drugs about indications, side effects, warnings, and more.
Du bekommst ein interaktives Tagebuch zum Eintragen Deiner Peak-Flow-Werte, Du kannst Dir den Kurvenverlauf als graphische Auswertung anschauen, es gibt tagesaktuelle Pollenflugdaten und Du kannst Termine und Medikamente verwalten. Du kannst auf einer Karte sehen, an welchem Ort Du Deine Einträge gemacht hast und alle Daten auch für Dich oder Deinen Arzt exportieren.
• Protokollierung der Peak-Flow-Messung (inkl. Best-Wert-Erfassung), aufgetretener Symptome und Abweichungen vom Behandlungsplan, freie Notizfunktion
• Tages- und Monatsansicht mit Kennzeichnung der Tage mit abweichenden Werten
• Automatische grafische Darstellung der Peak-Flow-Werte inkl. 50- und 80% Bestwertkurven bei Rotation des Gerätes
• Ampelfunktion zur Schnellübersicht verbesserter/verschlechterter Peak-Flow-Werte
• Erfassung Arbeitstag ja/nein
• Automatische Aufzeichnung der GPS-Position und Darstellung der Orte der Symptomerfassung.
• PDF-Export der Tagebucheinträge per E-Mail
• Selbsttest zur Asthmatherapie
• Tages- und Monatsansicht
• Freie Anlage beliebiger Erinnerungen, auch Asthma-unabhängig
• Erinnerungen auch einzeln deaktivierbar
• Erinnerung zur Peak-Flow-Messung
• Erinnerung zur Medikamenteneinnahme
Aktueller saisonaler Pollenflug (nur mit Online-Verbindung, während der Pollenflugsaison):
• Anzeige des tagesaktuellen Pollenflugs
• Bei GPS-Empfang automatische Darstellung des Pollenflugs im aktuellen Bundesland
• Frei wählbare Anzeige aller Bundesländer
• Anlage des persönlichen Profils, freiwillige Einträge
• Peak-Flow-Bestwert, Allergien, Berufsgruppe (Allergene) und weitere pers. Daten
• Erfassung des Medikamentenplans mit Erinnerungsfunktion bei geringer Medikamentenrestmenge
• Erfassung des Sport-/ Aktivitätsplans
Voraussetzungen / Hinweise:
• Daten werden nicht extern gespeichert, eigene Datensicherung ggf. erforderlich