The app supports folder exploration, therefore, you can find files on your device no matter where they are and zip them. You can also use the app to create folders, move files between folders, delete files or folders. The app provides file sorting feature to help you find your file quickly. You can sort by file name or file creation time.
If you need to share some of your files with other people, you can use in-app email feature to send your files out as attachment.
The app provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can open your pictures, videos directly from the app. The app provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
Please make sure you use the Menu button of your device. Many features of the app are only visible after you press Menu button.
Fast Auto Search Zip File!!
Fast Execute Every File!!
Fast Zip File Extractor - Unzip
Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast Unzip! + Zip file Auto Search!
Now, There is no need to worry about file location.
Auto Search Function find every zip file on your android!
Fast ZipFile Extractor is ...
- Powerful Finder Update - Auto Search Function! (Now Update)
- More Simple Action to Explorer and Extractor (Now Update)
- File Management function (Now Update)
- Able to Execute File Exactly (Now Update)
- Good UI to use (Now Update)
- Fast Find Zip File Explorer and Auto Sort
- Fast Unzip file and make new directory automatically
- Show extract progress visually
It can satisfy all your desire
Zip/UnZip/ UnRAR feature:
-Unzip/UnRAR files from many other applications
-Unzip/UnRAR file from Email
-decompress 7z file
-Compress files and Folder into ZIP file.
-Open and extract files from other compressed file formats: RAR, ZIP,7z,TAR,GZIP.
Documents viewer and File manager
-Create new folders
-Rename, Movie, Delete file.
It is the easiest way to manage your ZIP files on phone.
the app supports the following formats:
****** New format : RAR 5 and 7zip Support ******
Easy Unrar, Unzip & Zip allows you to extract rar and zip files easily. It has a browser to view files on your phone or your tablet. Supporting all versions of rar files, archives protected by a password and multi-part archives. Get simple zip compression, multi-part compression and AES encryption. Easy Unrar & Zip enables archived content display without decompression. Save time by selecting files and extracting them. Then open the files directly in Easy Unrar & Zip. Whole movies can be extracted and opened in a matter of minutes.
Expand your access and save time with this versatile app.
Extraction time is very fast :
E.g. for extracting a movie (710 MB rar compressed) with several devices generation :
- Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 (Intel Atom 1.6GHz): 1 minute 14 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (ARM Cortex A9 1.0GHz) : 2 minutes 8 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy S I (ARM Cortex-A8 1.0GHz) : 3 minutes 16 seconds
* Ultra-lightweight Zip Viewer (archive reader)
* Open the archive, run automatically connected applications
* Support extracting compressed file section
* Support extracting encrypted files
* File management features support, convenient
* Adaptive specifications resolution screen
* Support for cut, copy, paste, delete and other operations
* Search and share files
* Support for multiple choice and supports a variety of sort
* Support for images, photos and thumbnail display application icons
Keywords: decompression, decompression, file management, file management, resource, browsers, zipper, zip, rar, tar, iso, File Explorer, File Browser, Wireless, WIFI, LAN, SMB, Samba, Gallery, WebDAV , FTP,
Zip, Unzip, UnRAR provides easy to use UI for Zipping a file and Extracting a Zip file and Unrar support.
1. Compress Files into Zip Files.
2. Extract Zip Files.
3. Extract Rar Files into individual files.
4. Compress Photos and Videos from Camera Roll.
5. Compress Music files to save space on your phone.
6. Share the compressed and uncompressed files easily.
Zip, Unzip, UnRAR is best Zipping and Raring tool you can find on Android.
* XZip can open .zip, .rar, .b1, as well as 34 other formats;
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z;
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives.
* open zip files (unzip), open rar files (unrar);
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx;
* open password-protected zip, rar and 7z (Pro version only);
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols;
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives;
* compress files into zip archive;
* compress files into b1 with smart compression;
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
* progress in notification area and work in background mode;
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties;
* multi-selection of files and folders;
* favorite folders;
* hiding files from media scan;
* and much more…
The Basic version provides you with 5 successful unpackings. After that you still can use XZip to create archives and preview their content as well as move, copy, rename and delete files.
The Pro Version includes:
* Unlimited number of unpackings;
* Full support for password-protected archives.
EULA - http://xzip.org/eula.html
Note: UnZip is an add-on of UC Browser, and UC Browser must be installed to use it.
How To Use:
1. Open zip/rar files in Download Management and select path.
2. Click “OK” to unzip.
3. Find the extracted files in the selected path location.
PLEASE USE DEBIAN INSTED OF UBUNTU !!! (Support only for Debian, Ubuntu only for real advanced users).
The GUI is handled by "Linux Installer Advanced" version !
Please, if you encounter any issue, send a bug report. Click on console, wait 1mn for the console to appear, then Menu, Mail, and send.
This application will allow you to install a complete Debian distribution in your Android device. Based on chroot, it will perform a standard debootstrap and install a legacy Debian so that you can install, and run any classic Linux command, tool, daemon or service.
The package has few limitations; it is not restricted to Debian; we already offer the choice to use Ubuntu, and will add more distributions in close future. Each distribution is available in several tastes (stable, testing ...). It will not require to reboot; chroot is run inside Android. Installation can be done on any storage device, either on SD card, or inernal memory; no need to repartition any thing, run mkfs or fdisk. We do with what you let use. If you have almost nothing, the package will manage with almost nothing; if you can afford for a large ext4 partition on your SD card, the package will be happy to use it.
It will allow you to install all classic LAMP services like Apache, MySql, PHP, Samba, Netatalk, or just any classic Linux tool like vim, xterm, aterm, Abiword, Firefox, dillo, wget, cron, Perl, Python ... just everything.
Package utilisation will require a rooted device.
Reasons to install this package can not be listed. Just too many: want a cron daemon ? want to have gcc inside your phone ? want to recompile some kernel driver because the legacy Android driver for your Wi-Fi card has is bogus or limited ? want to use vim, or the real full featured desktop ls, ip, nmap, or top commands ? this package will give you all this for free, and much much more.
- an Android device based on some Linux kernel
- a rooted environment
- 300M free space
Only 50MiB to download for a basic Debian, and down to 180MiB space used if you select the Directory method.
Optionnal registration on our website, http://android.galoula.com/LinuxInstall/Register.php , will allow you to use advanced management features, and install package from within the application interface. You will not need to type any strange command in any terminal. And you will be able to make some services start automaticly at phone boot, and/or application start.
Online documentation: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/
Quick installation guide: http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/QuickTutorial.html
The interface have been completely redesigned, and the English language have been rewritten. Any one who feels like translating is welcome to contact us. Even the French language part should be re-translated from English.
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
File manager app with file compress & file extract features! ALZip on the Android is not only a tool to zip or unzip files, but also a file manager to open, copy, move, delete or rename files. ALZip includes every function of file managing app and file compression app.
1. Zip & Unzip
ALZip can compress files into zip, egg and alz formats, and extract zip, rar, 7z, egg, alz, tar, tbz, tbz2, tgz, lzh, jar, gz, bz, bz2, lha files and split archive of alz, egg and rar.
2. File Manager
ALZip can create folder, delete/copy/ move/rename files and use the properties function just like the Windows Explorer.
3. Convenient File Explorer
ALZip has a convenient file explorer interface to find local files without any difficulties.
4. Archive Image Viewer
Image files inside the archive can be viewed without being extracted.
5. Searching Files
With ALZip file explorer, files or folders can be searched including which in subfolders. File manager function is available after searching.
6. Drag&Drop Functions
When drag & dropped file or folder to:
- another folder in file explorer will move or copy it.
- a file will compress them to an archive.
- a compressed archive will add it to the archive.
Use the drag&drop function of ALZip for convenient file management!
7. Customize Background
Customize your ALZip background to your favorite picture!
8. Archive As An Explorer
Open compressed archive like a folder and add files to Favorites, just like a file explorer. In addition, folders can be attached to email or uploaded to the cloud.
1. Cannot compress because the file size is too large.
> ALZip Android does not support compressing, extracting and previewing file that exceeds 2GB.
2. Cannot access the external memory in the explorer.
> Please check if you are using the KitKat version (4.4). KitKat limits the previledge to write to the external memory. If the problem happens in other versions, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Characters in archive are broken.
Change the language by pressing the Encode button on the top-right.
Android Version 4.0~4.4
In KitKat (4.4), files cannot be written to the external memory.
RAR5 is supported
1. Can decompress 7z, Rar, Rar5,Zip, Tar, Gz, Bz2, Xz, ISO, Jar, Apk, Zipx, Lzma, Cab, Deb, Rpm and more.
2. Can extract password protected archive.
3. Can extract archive split into multiple part or volume.
4. Can extract from attachment or downloaded files.
5. Unicode supported.
6. Can extract files more than 2GB.
7. Multi threaded extraction on supported devices.
This app is a free and supported by Ads. Internet permission is required to load Ads.
If you dont know what is ROOT, don't download it!
This is a App for manual editing sysctl variables.
* Manual editing of the variables.
* Automated editing of the variables.
* A short instruction to the variables.
* Restore default settings.
* Making your Smartphone faster.
* Longer battery lifetime.
* Linux <3
* Its Free <3
(it's desinged for HTC Explorer, but it works on other devices)