* Live tracking: http://ktrax.kisstech.ch/ktrax/
* Automated logbook with TKOF/LDG time and airport:
* 10s/1s update update interval
* Standby mode to conserve battery
* Search and Rescue support
* SOS button
* See aircraft in your vicinity on the KTrax Radar
* Contribute to live thermal display on KTrax web site
* Seamless integration with other tracking systems and FLARM
Hardware: Any Android phone or tablet. A version for phones of the fruit with a bite
variety is under development.
* Data volumes are low, but roaming charges may be incurred.
* Requires mobile coverage. Experience shows that this works well in mountainous regions,
but may work less well in flat countries like the Netherlands.
* The Radar screen is provided for reference only. KTrax is a tracking
system and does not offer collision avoidance services. Use systems like
FLARM or ADS-B.
* Battery usage: Depending on phone. Up to 8 hours of flight time with the app in
background, slightly less when the app is in foreground.