• For everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Top 10 Best Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to contact: email@example.com
Track your weight state on charts, compare it with other family members, easily edit archived entries.
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is a measure for human body shape based on an individual's mass and height. It is defined as the individual's body mass divided by the square of their height.
The waist-to-height ratio (WHtR) of a person is defined as the person's waist circumference, divided by the person's height. The WHtR is a measure of the distribution of body fat.
- height/length: cm, inch, ft
- weight: kg, lb.
Application contains one standard banner ad.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore history.
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
- tablet support added
- Fullscreen banner after every calculation removed
- StartApp PostCall Manager removed
- StartApp library changed to comply new Google Play policy
- AdMob library updated
- better statistics for next improvements of the 'BMI Calculator' app
- StartApp library added
- small changes in User Interface for better appearance
- improved application header
- faster calculations due to storing last height value
- entered height and weight are converted while changing units
- decimal sign fix
- appropriate default units according to user's country
- calculation of correct weight range improved
- chosen units (metric or imperial) are stored in a memory
- source of crash in Android 1.6 removed
- information about sexes added
- links to more info about BMI added
- new design
- vertical scroll for smaller screens added
- hide keyboard bug fixed
- small engine bug fixes
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- new languages: Ukrainian, Russian
- new languages: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
BMI Calculator, Body Mass Index Calculator, Standard BMI Calculator, Standard Body Mass Index Calculator, Free Body Mass Index Calculator, Free BMI Calculator, Metric BMI Calculator, Metric Body Mass Index Calculator, English BMI Calculator,English Body Mass Index Calculator, Adult Body Mass Index Calculator, Adult BMI Calculator, Metric measurement units, English measurement units, Healthy weight range
The BMI is a measure of body fat based on weight and height. This calculator can be used for anyone from 2 to 20 years of age.
Please note that as children grow, their amount of body fat changes and so will their BMI. That's why a BMI calculation for a child or adolescent must take into account their age and gender. Always see your doctor if you are concerned about your child's growth.
This application is completly FREE and supported by ads.
Body Mass Index is designed with unique professional and custom features where user can change the appearance of the application. The user interface of this application facilitates universal device support from small screens to large display tablet devices.
More cool features and functionality will be available in future updates shortly. We are looking forward for your continuous support for this application.
Just swipe your finger over the measure tapes to enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range.
This BMI calculator supports imperial and metric units,and you can alternate in just one click between kg or lbs and feet/inches or meters.
Very usable BMI calculator and the only one in the market that doesn't require you to press the the button every time you want to calculate a new value.
Key features of this app:
- Very user friendly UI.
- Imperial and metrics units.
- Easy way to input height and weight values.
- Real time BMI value.
- Graphic coloured results.
- Ideal weight estimation.
- Exact calculation also with people under 19 years old.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a simple index of weight-for-height that is commonly used to classify underweight, overweight and obesity.
If you want more information regarding BMI you can check wikipedia page in this link:
With this app you can calculate your body mass index (BMI). Your BMI and the related category will be displayed. So you get to know whether you have underweight, normalweight or overweight or if you have a disease (obese).
In the detail overview you get mor information about your BMI. There you can choose your age and gender and in the tabels below the related category and row will be highlighted in different colors.
This app is perfect for personal weight control. Just type in your height and weight and the app checks your weight whether it is normal or not.
Criss-cross calculating! You can calculate your BMI in different measuring units (inch, lbs; cm, kg).
* Save your last inputs (height, weight, age, gender)
* Save your last chosen measure units (cm, kg, inch, lbs)
* Detail overview
* Haptic feedback (switch on and off)
* Changing the backgroundcolor of the calculator
* changing and saving languages
* Supported languagesn:
Any questions? Contact me at the e-mail adress below!
For muscular people it is better to use the WHtR Calculator (Waist to Height Ratio). Just see the other apps of BlenyApp Development below.
Calculate your body mass index.
- Graphical statistics of changes in BMI
- Graphical statistics on the change of weight
- Help to calculate the pulse
- Calorie Needs Calculator
- Fat Requirements Calculator
- Protein Requirements Calculator
- Carbohydrate Requirements Calculator
- different units of measurement (in, ft, cm; st, lb, kg)
- bilingual (German / English)
Suggestions will be gladly accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find a bug, such as the calculation, write us an email. We resolve the problem within 24 hours.
(Health, BMI, body mass index, calories, calorie calculator, diet)
This android app helps you to estimate your BMI and makes you to decide to have proper diet for your health.
This is a simple health app for checking BMI.
It includes the BMI category table for knowing the various BMI index levels and its value.
It was invented between 1830 and 1850 by the Belgian polymath Adolphe Quetelet during the course of developing social physics. Body mass index is defined as the individual's body weight divided by the square of his or her height. The formulae universally used in medicine produce a unit of measure of kg/m2.
BMI can also be determined using a BMI chart, which displays BMI as a function of weight (horizontal axis) and height (vertical axis) using contour lines for different values of BMI or colors for different BMI categories.
Any suggestion/feedback is welcome. Thanks! If you got any problems with our app please send us an e-mail, we will do our best to help you.
health, data from the World Health Organization report that over weight people have countless health problems besides not having quality
life and have many problems with limitation and difficulty in locomotion, out today that obesity has become a global epidemic.
HOW TO USE
You just need to put the information (of course not personal information), to calculate your BMI (body mass index) which is used
by the World Health Organization, height, weight, age, sex, and then click calculate and the program will automatically calculate your BMI
and had informed like this its physical form.
Clear that this program does not replace a doctor or nutritionist, but you dah basic orientation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Because this application requests access to the internet?
A: This application requests access to the internet to show ads is how to generate the same revenue.
* BMI (your Body Mass Index)
* WHtR (Waist to HeighT Ratio)
* Metabolic rate
* Maximum daily carbohydrate, protein and fats intake according to the requirements of several diets: low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins, zone, and others.
* Target heart rate (THR) training zones
* Ideal weight, based on wrist size
* Caffeine intake recommendation
* Vitamins and minerals daily intake recommendation
* Shows the history of BMI, WHtR and weight entries
Health calc helps you manage your weight. It calculates (BMI), your waist-to-height ratio and your metabolic rate. Health calc also tells you your ideal waist circumference and shows the daily caloric intake you need to maintain your weight (or lose weight). Your gender, age and activity level are taken into account in the calculation as well.
New features soon!
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, POLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH, GERMAN AND PORTUGESE !
Application which is powerful and yet easy to use. It is more than a BMI calculator. It is an application which assess your ideal weight with numerous methods. Weight Assistant helps to motivate during mass building as well as when you try to loose weight. Ratios Calculations with BMI method are excellent tool for assessing your overall body fitness. It is a combination which works even when you are muscular and sole BMI fails. Take care of your health and meet your Weight Assistant, BMI+ Weight Assistant!
More from developer
This app provieds three types of complexity (Easy,Average,I am genius) and for each type a set of exercise types.
Exercise types: Division, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Mixed,Square Root (√x),Squaring (x²),Cubing (x³), Fraction Addition, Fraction Subtraction, Fraction Multiplication, Fraction Division, Fraction Mixed, Linear Eqations, Next Prime and Complex.
It includes a Highscore for each complexity and exercise type.
After a competition you can see your results to determine what was correct and what was wrong.
In the training mode you can set a custom number range for your questions.
the app supports App2sd for android 2.2 and greater.
Thank you for your feedback! We give our best to improve the app depending on your feedback.
Es gibt 3 Schwierigkeitsgrade und folgende Aufgabentypen
Addition, Subtraktion, Multiplikation, Division, Mixed, Wurzel, 2te Potenz, 3te Potenz, diverse Brüche, lineare Gleichungen, Primzahlen, Additons-Subtraktions-Kette. Binär zu Dezimal, Hexadezimal zu Dezimal, Mixed alle Operationen, Grundoperations-Kette, Mixed Grundoperationen, Multiplikations-Divisions-Kette und Komplexe Aufgaben.
Für jede Kategorie und Aufgabentyp gibt eis eine eigene Highscore worüber Sie sich mit anderen vergleichen können.
Es gibt einen täglichen, monatlichen und einen ewigen Highscore. Der offline Modus erlaubt auch einen offline Highscore.
Es ist möglich alle Resultate nach einem Durchlauf anzuschauen. So sieht man was man falsch und was man richtig hatte.
Im Trainingsmodus kann der Zahlenbereich der Aufgaben Benutzerdefiniert eingestellt werden!
App ist App2sd (speichern auf SD Karte) fähig!
Geplant für nächste Version:
- Tips und Tricks
1: Loop Mode -> in this mode you can learn phrasal verbs whithout any restriction
2: Time Mode -> in this mode you can learn phrasal verbs for a given time
3: Amount Mode -> in this mode you can learn a given amount of phrasal verbs
You can choose your phrasal verbs Range: If you only wan't to learn the popular phrasal verbs you can choose this options. If this is not enough for you, then choose all phrasal verbs (over 2000 phrasal verbs included)
1: Unbegrenzter Modus -> Fragt Phrasal Verbs ohne Limitation
2: Zeit Modus -> Fragt in einem ausgewählten Zeitraum Phrasal Verbs ab
3: Anzahl Phrasal Verbs -> Fragt eine von ihnen Ausgewählte Anzahl Phrasal Verbs ab