Preva is brought to you by Precor®, the manufacturer of premium fitness equipment and networked fitness leader. Preva is best used for fitness tracking in conjunction with Precor fitness equipment but can also be used to track other activities in and outside the gym.
With Preva, you’ll earn fun badges while tracking distance, duration and calories for all your fitness activities, including:
• Workouts on Precor cardio equipment
• Group classes
• Sports and recreational activities
• Outdoor fitness
Preva will help you get:
• FOCUSED: Set a weekly fitness goal. Preva tracks your progress as duration, distance or calories.
• ACTIVE: Stay on track and capture all of your other fitness activities on the go. Every workout counts.
• CONNECTED: Your workouts with Preva are stored in the cloud. You can track your progress on Precor fitness equipment and the Preva mobile app.
• MOTIVATED: As your lifetime totals add up, Preva will challenge you to achieve the next level.
• RECOGNIZED: Preva acknowledges your hard work with badges, points, and bonuses. With Preva, making it yours… works!™
Preva is currently available in these languages:
Waarom kiest de Krimpenerwaard voor MyMove?
- Grootste aanbod groepslessen, indoor en outdoor activiteiten in de Krimpenerwaard
- Resultaatgarantie met ons Keep Moving programma voor conditie verbetering en Bodyplan ons voedingsprogramma.
- Professionele begeleiding van gediplomeerde (fitness)-instructeurs
- Samenwerking met fysiotherapie van der Kley
- Flexibele abonnementen en altijd een abonnement wat bij u past
- Met 2000m2 een ruime zaal tot uw beschikking
- Uniek in de Krimpenerwaard: FastFit, fit in 2x4 minuten
- Elke doordeweekse dag kinderopvang
For Lifescale.com Members, this App includes
- Personal Progress Report of your Weight & Body-Fat
- Track your social competitions and your teams
- View the Rewards you have earned, and how many points you are away from the next reward level
Existing members of the Lifescale.com service can connect this app to their existing accounts, and new members can sign-up to access the service from within the app itself.
The best way to lose weight and keep it off forever is to simply track your progress!
1. Real-Time Location - Never lose your pet again with the "Locate" button.
2. Custom Safe Zones and Perimeter Alerts - Feel at ease knowing that you'll get an alert on your phone if your animal leaves your set boundary.
3. Activity Tracking - Monitor your pet's fitness levels (rest, walk & run) to make sure they're keeping healthy.
4. Follow Adventures - Learn what your best friend gets up to by tracking their travels through the day and night.
Swiss German keyboard and keyboard layout for hardware keyboards.
This is an expansion layouts pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
This app enables notifications on email subfolders in the Android KitKat email app for providers supporting automatic email subfolder synchronisation. (e.g. Microsoft Exchange provider)
How it works:
The app accesses the email app database and retrieves the names of the mailboxes, their folders and their serverids. (Required for creating the settings file) When selecting a Folder in the app a configuration file is created for this folder that enables the notification feature of the email app. For notifications to appear the subfolders must be configured to synchronize automatically. (This can be done from the email app menu when opening a subfolder)
The app currently only works for the original Android email app. (com.android.email)
Discussion thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1655328
The webservice and instructions for the installation can be downloaded from this link: (Download IDBrowserServiceV2.zip when using database created by PhotoSupreme)
To export a database enable the "Save previews in database" function in the IDImager application under "Options" - "Previews". Then select the images to export and choose "Transfer" - "Export to SQLite database". Copy the two SQLite files to your sdcard and select those two files on the login screen. (Install OI File Manager to select the files using the file browser)
Note for Android 4.4 stock users:
In Android 4.4 on stock roms the apps access to the external sd card is limited to read only access. The app needs read write permissions the first time it opens a new database, so please copy the database to the internal sd card the first time it is opened to fix this problem.
To play video streams directly from windows file share set the mediaserver to "Samba server" in the preferences and install the BsPlayer app. (If windows share requires a login the server must be configured in BsPlayer first)
The application needs a kernel with working serial port module. Tested positive on these devices:
Asus Transformer Prime
Asus Transformer Infinity
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Only with Siyahkernel from Gokhanmoral)
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note
Sony XPERIA T
Please backup your reader before using the app, it is still beta!