The purpose of the application is to create, modify, save and display a family tree. There is also a free version.
You do not need any account or registration. You remain the sole owner of your family data that are not transmitted elsewhere.
The following relationships are supported:
- multiple families
- multiple partners (married, separated, unspecified)
- parents and adoptive parents
- gender: female, male, unspecified
The following attributes are available:
- surname, first name, birth name, nick name
- date and place of birth
- date and place of death
The following functions are provided:
- create a new family
- add, modify and delete a person
- import and export a family in xml-, ged- and csv-formats. Only basic GEDCOM tags are supported.
- display a graphical family tree of the selected person
- display details of the selected person
- browse through history of displayed persons
The application is available in the following languages:
- English (default)