Push notifications: get notified when team mate assign a task to you, makes a comment or change!
Task management tool of choice for more than 500,000 users since 2007, hiTask is easy to use and does not require learning.
Visit http://hitask.com to learn more!
With HiTask you can organize tasks into Projects, arrange with tags, colors. Assign tasks to team members or share with entire team.
You can use the app offline. This means when Internet connection becomes available again all changes will be automatically synchronized!
- Hierarchical tasks
- Task colors
- Time tracking: record time spent on tasks
- Reporting: Produce reports on task and project progress
- Create tasks by sending email to HiTask
- Get notified about due tasks by email
- Assign tasks to your team mates
- Share tasks with your team
- Add comments to tasks
And many more!
HiTask is free and it is yours forever!
You can syncronize your notes between multiple Android devices and access from PC using your Google account (via Google Tasks).
Have you ever struggled trying to organize and outline your notes, ideas and projects, give them proper structure using conventional notes application?
Have you ever wished you could organize and outline your notes, ideas and projects the way you organize files and folders on your computer?
If you have, suffer no longer. Memability is the outliner app you were looking for.
With Memability you can find a proper place for every note you take.
Remembered, that you need to buy something in weekend shopping? Put a note into folder "Personal notes" > "Shopping list" > "Weekend".
Have a project idea? Put it into folder "Work notes" > "Projects" > "Ideas".
Keep your diary in "Personal notes" > "Diary" or simple in "Diary" folder.
Outline, organize and re-organize your notes, ideas and projects as it's convenient for you.
Don't limit your imagination with other note organizers - Break free with Memability - the best hierarchical task planner app for Android!
Keep your notes safe and secure with advanced security features. Memability can encrypt your notes and backups using AES 256 bit encryption approved by the National Security Agency for top secret information. It doesn't store or send your password anywhere - your notes are absolutely safe.
With Memability you CAN:
* Save and develop your ideas, notes and projects in tree-like notepad hierarchies
* Outline your Tasks, Shopping and To-do lists
* Access your projects, notes and ideas anywhere anytime
* Use it as a diary or task planner
* Outline and keep track your projects and goals
* Find your own, unique ways of using Memability.
* Easily share your project ideas and notes using email or any other supported service (like Dropbox for example)
We use Memeability ourselves to capture project ideas, plan our activities and increase productivity.
* Integration with Google Tasks
* Simple, intuitive, yet powerful user interface based on Drag and Drop
* Optimized for the best user experience
* Beautiful and authentic design
* Unlimited notes and folder hierarchy (tree) support
* Advanced security features
* Project managers
Anyone who has to deal with large amount of information uses our outliner.
Look at our raitings - all those creative and smart people love Memability.
Try it yourself and you will understand why.
Hardware and software:
* Our note outliner is optimized and tested for Android 2.3+
* It works particularly well with :
+ Samsung Galaxy S II, III
+ 4 Samsung Galaxy Note
+ LG Nexus 4 and Asus Nexus 7
Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file, and project results as a csv file intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can find help in the program with an introduction to project planning, the general principles and basic concepts, and how to use of the program.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
More from developer
The app is available to think project! users. Mobile Capture must be integrated and activated within your project.
think project! successfully organises and optimises construction and engineering projects with its experienced specialist and truly flexible cloud-based collaboration solution.
think project! – cross-enterprise collaboration – www.thinkproject.com