The iMoMo Discharge App measure levels, velocity and discharge of rivers and channels in 2 minutes!
In less than 2 minutes you obtain measurement results of the water level, the average flow velocity, and the discharge. In addition to the digitized measured values, proof images are stored and transmitted automatically to a database for which your organization can have a customized web access.
The database is integrated in a cloud based platform designed for large scale acquisition of hydrometric and meteorological data. Discharge.ch features a web based dashboard for easy administration and data management.Quick guide
• Draw two markers on each bank and measure their position relative to the cross sectional profile. The markers need to be close the corners of your camera view in portrait mode.
• For standard geometries the app is guiding you through the steps, for more complex geometries please refer to our manual on discharge.ch/help
• Create your site either in the mobile app or with the web-based tool of discharge.ch and enter and verify your site measurements.
• Perform the measurements using your smartphone’s camera by recording a small video of 5 sec length.
• Analyze, store, share, forecast, and more from anywhere in the web.Features
• The iMoMo Discharge App is a completely new and patent protected method for non-intrusive acquisition of flow velocity profiles, water levels and flow rates in natural water streams, irrigation furrows and wastewater channels.
• Water level detection is facilitated by the app via a simple to use interactive method.
• Surface velocity is measured fully automatically by means of optical method based on cross correlation technique.
• The vertical velocity profile is obtained employing a mixing length model. Subsequently, the discharge is calculated directly within the app.
• After less than 2 minutes the user obtains the measurement results of the average flow velocity, the water level, and the discharge. In addition to the digitized measured values, proof images are stored and transmitted automatically to a database for which each organization has a customized web access.
• The iMoMo Discharge App is fully integrated in its web back end app.discharge.ch
. From this platform the sites, the results the users and the user organizations are easily created and maintained.License
The iMoMo Discharge App offers an extensive free testing period. After 100 measurements customers can choose a suitable service plan, ranging from full service, over remote assistance to complete stand-alone solutions.
For more information visit discharge.ch