- Create your own themes (and you can save it)
- Select from millions of colors for any calendar element
- 32 text fonts
- You can select any day as first day of week
- Change current month quickly by touching month name
If Calendarlist wont show in settings, remove your widget and add a new one!
Succesfully tested on Nexus One, HTC Magic, Galaxy Tab, HTC Legend, Milestone, Desire HD.
Please suggest features in the comments or via email!
- option for event and date in different colors
- option to highlight the current day to another user selectable color
- option to pick how many days to look for appointments into the future
*** Optimized for Google Calendar ***
*** Size supported: 4 columns x 1 row ***
*** Please remove the "Lite version" before installing the "Pro Version" ***
Calendar Scroll Widget is a calendar (agenda) widget for your Android home screen that shows calendar events, so you will never miss your next appointments!
Besides the minimalistic design, Calendar Scroll Widget allows you to scroll the previous and next calendar events, with no limits.
• Shows the most important details of a calendar event in a widget
• Scroll the previous and next calendar events as in an agenda
• Synced with Google calendars
• Fully customizable
• Four interchangeable skins: Black, White, Transparent and Holo
• Quick actions to access calendar features
• Possibility to choose which calendars to show
• Translated in: English, German, Italian and Spanish
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Nexus S (2.3.6 and 4.0.3), Samsung Galaxy, HTC ChaCha
Note: this widget is not optimized for Go Launcher.
- Choose one of 10 themes (Transparent, Dark, Light, Google, iOS, Sense, KitKat, Shades, Material Dark and Light)
- Select First day of week
- Highlight Saturday and Sunday
- Resizable to 3 different layouts
- Multiple instances of widget supported
- Mark days with events
- Open calendar app on day tap
- No Adds or notifications
- Completely Free
- Open settings by taping on month
- Themes can be rendered as transparent
Rate and comment with your opinions and suggestions.
The widget supports changing the color schemes, walking on the calendar, change the first day of the week (Thursday / Sunday)
Additional features will be added soon!
Bugs/suggestions report form:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How come in a set
A: Double-tap on the date signifies the transition into the settings
Q: why can not sync calendars to the Internet?
A: It makes you dependent on the Internet complicates the work of the widget, and increases energy consumption.
Q: The widget will be developed?
A: Yes, in the near future I plan to add new features!
Q: I have a bug
A: Report to my email - it's give much better feedback then comment
Tags: widget, android, achep, acwidgets, your caledar, calendar, best, great
CalendarWidget is just a clean and simple widget for your android-calendar with just the options you need
- Choose the calendars you want to display
- Choose the number of events to display (depending on your resizing of the widget)
- Choose the number of days which events are to display
- Toggle display of location
- Toggle transparent background (for better viewing depending on your wallpaper)
- Invert the widget colors for bright wallpapers
- English or german language (depends on phone-setting)
If you find any errors or missing things, if you have ideas to improve CalendarWidget, feel free to send me an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
'C-Day': It shows all events in one day.
'C-Week': It shows one week. First window has a clock and the last window ('Calendar') for selected independently future events (like 'C-Agenda').
'C-Month': It shows one month.
'C-MonthHuge': It shows one month with the increased sizes.
'C-Agenda': All events starting from the current day and 2-4 weeks forward.
You can browse through the days by pillows on the title.
Press the middle of the title to return to the current date.
To see all events press the widget's cell and scroll down in the popup window.
The widgets can work offline.
Press the app icon to enter the Parameters screen.
On the 'Fonts' and 'Colors' tabs you can change all font sizes and colors (fonts, backgrounds and transparency).
On the 'Calendars' tab you can tick off which calendars will be shown in all widgets (first column) and you can tick off calendars that are used for the 'Calendar' windows in the widget 'C-Week' (second column).
- after installation of this app do not forget to allow connection to the Google calendars. Notification has to appear in the status bar.
- don't move app to the SD.
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
1. scroll up and down the calendar to switch the month with the real 3D paging effect
2. click on a date to refresh the preview of the missing calls, the unread sms, the events and the pictures of that day
3. double-click on a date to check the events of that day and to add new event
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to email@example.com if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 2.0+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
1，read your contacts
Usage: to show contact name of missing calls and unread sms
2，read your text messages
Usage: to show unread sms record
3，read call log
Usage: to show missing call record
4，read calendar events
Usage: to show events
Usage: to show pictures
- 6 nice looking themes available for free
- You can select any day as first day of week
- Change current month quickly by touching month name
Feel free to email me with comments or suggestions. I'd love to hear how you are enjoying my work.
Added option to display a text clock below the main clock.
A gorgeous, minimalistic clock wallpaper. Inspired by ThinkGeek's popular binary clocks. This wallpaper won't affect your battery life! Clock is loaded with customizable options:
Custom foreground and background colors
12 or 24 hour time
BCD or true binary mode
different sizes, tiling, and shading options (see screenshots)
Absolutely the best binary clock out there!
-- WARNING --
For this App you must be able to read binary codes!
-- INFORMATION --
This App is a Daydream Service! It is working only on Devices with Android 4.2+.
Please Test at first the Lite Version
-- DAYDREAM --
Daydream is a screensaver function on Android (4.2+). It starts when the Device is connected to electricity and is untouched for a moment. You can see the configuration in: "Config > Display > DayDream"
-- FUNCTIONS --
*Touch Display to close
*Choose Color (Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Grey, Neon, Orange)
*Own Text on Daydream
*Night Mode (Dimmed to save energy)
*12H Time Format
Have fun with this App.
Whishes and bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
I've been wondering through play store looking for binary clock widget that wasn't actually made by programmers with total contempt to design, and guess what? I couldn't find one, so I decided to make one myself. For now it's a very early development snapshot, but it's quite usable and offers one pretty good theme already.
If you have any suggestions, you'd like me to include your theme in this widget, you've found any naughty bugs just send me an @.
Devices I'm testing widget on are:
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (duh..)
Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Evo 3D
Samsung Galaxy Mini
LG Optimus Black CM10
Concept & realization: Damian Wasilewski (http://gplus.to/maurycy)
Design: Mateusz Koziorowski (g+: http://goo.gl/LdupI, fb: http://goo.gl/D2jKD)
More info & source code: http://goo.gl/iLmge
- One row with 6 LEDs to display the minutes
- One optional row with 6 LEDs to display the seconds
- Colors adjustable for hours, minutes and seconds (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple)
- Clicking the widget launches your phone's default alarm manager.
- 12/24 hour mode
- Seconds can be disabled
- LEDs can be centered, left or right aligned
- LSB can be on the left or right
Tip: Try to combine it with the Binary Calendar Widget
If you have questions or feedback:
or send me an e-mail:
- Colors adjustable for each row (days, hours, minutes, seconds)
- Countdown can be set to stop when 0 reached or continue counting upwards
- Display of days and seconds can be disabled
- LSB can be left or right
BlackBored is a drawing application that allows your friends to participate in your doodles. Up to 5 people can connect over a local wifi network and draw on the same image, or up to 20 over the Internet.
There are 16 different chalk colors and apart from freehand drawing you can insert shapes like circle, hearts, arrows, tictactoe grids or even text. Also discover the marble tool!
It also features zooming, chat, admin functionalities, image export, drawing on photos ...