- Individuelle Tagebuch-Einrichtung (z.B. Vorauswahl Symptome und Medikation)
- Tagebucheintrag zu mehreren Symptomen inkl. Situationsbeschreibung
- Anzeige der Einträge als Graph oder Kalenderansicht
- Vergleich einzelner oder mehrerer Symptome in ausgewähltem Zeitfenster
- Anleitung für effizientes Dokumentieren
- Individuell konfigurierbare Erinnerungsfunktion (z.B. für Tagebucheintrag)
MS Tagebuch wurde von der unabhängigen Patientenorganisation Deutsche Multiple Sklerose Gesellschaft, Bundesverband e. V. (DMSG) und seinem Landesverband in Baden-Württemberg, AMSEL, Aktion Multiple Sklerose Erkrankter e.V., mit finanzieller Unterstützung der Bank of America realisiert.
NeuroMind offers interactive clinical decision support, more than 120 clinical classification and grading systems, and some anatomical images for explanation to patients and students. The app is officially supported by Surgical Neurology International, the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS), and Neurosurgic.com.
"The overall most rated and highest rated application out of all applications reviewed."
- CNS Quarterly Fall 2013
"Simply a must have for neurosurgeons and also neurologists."
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
The Ketogenic Diet is a high-fat, adequate protein, low carbohydrate diet that in medicine is used primarily to treat difficult-to-control (refractory) epilepsy in children and has become very popular amongst dieters. The diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. Normally, the carbohydrates contained in food are converted into glucose, which is then transported around the body and is particularly important in fuelling brain function. However, if there is very little carbohydrate in the diet, the liver converts fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies. The ketone bodies pass into the brain and replace glucose as an energy source. An elevated level of ketone bodies in the blood, a state known as ketosis, leads to a reduction in the frequency of epileptic seizures and weight loss for those looking to reduce weight.
This diet contains a 4:1 ratio by weight of fat to combined protein and carbohydrate. This is achieved by excluding high carbohydrate foods such as starchy fruits and vegetables, bread, pasta, grains and sugar, while increasing the consumption of foods high in fat such as cream and butter.
Try it today!
Our trusty team has been working away behind the scenes to bring you OMS on your smartphone. From podcasts at your fingertips, to recipes, and even a place to send your photos of the surprised expression of your neurologist when he sees how well you are doing! All there on the new OMS app...
This app represents the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis charity. It is a non-profit charity that has branches all over the world and its sole aim is to help people overcome multiple sclerosis.
With Ketolog you can record:
- your fat, protein and carboyhdrate intake
- your weight
- Ketostix readings.
Ketolog can show you graphs of your progress. Currently it can show graphs for:
- Food/custom range
- Weight/custom range
Food graphs show fat, protein and carbohydrate values individually.
Please email any feature requests or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This App contains a set of validated tests to help you measure at any time the intensity of spasticity symptoms and its evolution through time. They will provide a solid source of data with quantifiable information that can be shared with health care professionals for their evaluation.
• MS Spasticity has a progressive negative impact on MS patient’s wellbeing and quality of life.
• MS Spasticity means continuous and/or sudden muscle stiffness or rigidity; often associated with pain, sleep disruption, bladder dysfunction, spasms, walking impairment and others.
• Information describing all MS Spasticity symptoms.
• Validated tests designed to keep track of every MS spasticity symptom. Each symptom can be tracked with a specific test at any time:
- Numeric Rating Scales (Spasticity, Pain, Sleep Disruption)
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index Test
- 12-item Multiple Sclerosis Walking Scale
- Bladder Control Scale
• Graphics will show the evolution throughout a specific period of time for each symptom
• Results can be shared with all Health Care Professionals (physician, nurse…) Remember that all results are completely confidential and it’s your own decision to share them.
• A personal section where you will be able to register all the medication you are taking, and set alerts to remind you when to take your medicines.
LifeandMS App can help you to test and track all MS spasticity symptoms. Following the evolution of these symptoms you will improve their control.
This is a symptoms guidance tool. It should never substitute your doctor advice.
FitMath will cater to both the beginner trying to gather fitness data about themselves and the more advanced fitness enthusiast equally. It spans from basic calculators like BMI, ideal weight and heart rate to more advanced calculators for BMR, TDEE and body fat.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE)
Maximum Heart Rate (MHR)
Target Heart Rate (THR)
Macro nutrients split (protein, fats, carbs)
Body Fat Estimate (U. S. Navy and YMCA)
Lean Body Mass (LBM) estimate
Lean Body Mass and BMR from known body fat
Body Surface Area
Android design guidelines followed
Support for imperial and metric units
Comprehensive help for each and every section explaining every concept
Multiple formulas for many calculators BMR, TDEE, Body fat, max and target heart rate and more.
The TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) calculated is very accurate for your fitness level. The TDEE is also used as an input in the Macro Split calculator. The macro split calculator supports common fitness goals, custom goals, a deficit/excess calculator, common nutrition plans like keto, body builder, zone diet and even custom nutrition splits.
The heart rate calculators are very important for your cardio vascular fitness. They would be useful to determine your target heart rate for your workout be it a small warm up, endurance training, fat burning or High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
More useful calculators are in the works! If you find the app useful and want to support my future app development, please consider making a donation with a simple in app purchase ('Donate' in the menu). If you happen to find any mistakes in the calculators, please send an email to me with the information and I'll promptly correct it. You could also send me your feature requests and let me know about what other calculators you wish to see in the app and what could be done better. I am passionate about health and fitness and want to make this app the best it can be.
Note about permissions:
INTERNET: For the in app billing in case you wish to donate.
VENDING: For the in app billing in case you wish to donate.
De app bevat 5 menu's waarvan de eerste twee "live" worden bijgewerkt.
Het eerste onderdeel "Nieuws" zoekt continue de belangrijkste websites op het gebied van MS af en plaatst nieuwe nieuwsberichten bovenaan het nieuwsmenu. Op deze manier bent u altijd op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws.
Het menu-item "Agenda" werkt hetzelfde en zoekt naar belangrijke data van bijvoorbeeld congressen en themabijeenkomsten.
Onder "Team" kunt u de disciplines van het MS-team van Zorggroep Crabbehoff vinden met daarbij de insteek en doelstellingen van hun behandeling, begeleiding en advisering. Hieraan gekoppeld is het menu-item "Producten" met hierin de diensten die de leden van het MS-team regionaal kunnen bieden.
Tenslotte biedt "Professionals" informatie bedoeld voor zorgorganisaties die geïnteresseerd zijn in professionele ondersteuning door het MS-team van Zorggroep Crabbehoff.
Kortom, een app die echt iets toevoegt op het gebied van Multiple Sclerose!
- Calculate daily calories needed based on your goals (Weight loss, gain or maintenance).
- Calculate your BMI, BMR, LBM, and TDEE.
- Detailed explanation about every step of the calculation:
- Share your results.
* Layout might appear differently on older devices, all calculations remain the same.
This is a NO-BS guide to the Keto diet. Other guides have poor quality information and terrible grammar. I personally researched all of the most accurate and scientific info, and collected it in this App.
The Keto Diet Guide covers:
-Dangers and Side-Effects of the Diet (yes, keto is not completely awesome)
-Debunk Myths and Ease Concerns
-How to Get Started
-Allowed Food List
-Not Allowed Food List
-Tips To Staying On Track
-Fiber: Your Best Friend
-Recipes Coming Soon
-Quiz Section lets you test your knowledge
Let me know what you would like to see added, Thanks!
The goal of NCMH is to provide curative, preventive & primitives health service with efficiency, effectiveness and assurance within the context of equality & social justice. Neuro Hospital believes that, it has all the ingredients to achieve the goal. This would help invaluable input in teaching the medical students on modern concept of hospital care besides providing good health services to the community.
This app provides all the necessary information to get all the updated information of the NCMH.