iRGUIApp is a R GUI app for Android tool that allows you remote execution of R-Commands on a Remote Server (iCloud).
This app gives you the possability to use the R-Terminal on our tablet and mobile phone anywhere in the world.
Details about installation/architecture/feedback and setup can be found here:
- IRGUI : R-Terminal Emulation Windows GUI (enter R-Commands and submit to remote server)
- IRGUIWeb: The iRGUIWebView is an embeded WebBrowser, connects you to the http://search.r-project.org/
page, here you can find all necessary information about R
- IRGUIPlot: On the IRGUIPlot page you can see the list of plots you have performed, the plots are stored on
your local device and can be viewed and deletd
R-Plots, currently only simple plots are possible and supported (lines commands not possible):
here you can configure your RemoteRService Environment.
- Fexible setup your own RemoteService Network environment (iCloud/Private/Company Network Environment).
- Socket and http based communication support.
Network Environment & Setup
Public iCloud (free usage)
iCloud Server connection (irgui.ch-cloud.org):
For the first try you can use the iCloud Server which already has all the necessary Services installed. This allows you to use the iRGUIApp without any additional Server setup and you can start using immediately.
Public iCloud limitation :
- max 200MB RAM usage.
- System commands execution deactivated.
- no Service Level Agreement (backup, RTO etc.)
Details see : http://www.softcom.ch/RRemoteService