ILIAS Pegasus is the official ILIAS app Freiburg University, FH Aachen and other universities.
Pegasus - the famous winged horse from the Iliad has accompanied his rider anywhere and faithfully served him.
The app ILIAS Pegasus you have your classes and groups always in view and your learning materials wherever you go. The app offers the option files, entire folders, courses and groups offline on your phone to automatically synchronize.
Simply log with your ILIAS user data of the participating institutions in the ILIAS Peagsus app and go!
The following institutions are already members:
- University of Freiburg (https://ilias.uni-freiburg.de and https://wb-ilias.uni-freiburg.de)
- FH Aachen (https://ilias.fh-aachen.de)
The app was middle of the student council of the University of Freiburg funded (www.stura.org) as an open source project under GPLv3 license. It is conceptually supported by the SIG ILIAS mobile. The technical implementation is done by the Studer + Raimann AG (https://studer-raimann.ch) and using the ILIAS REST plugin Marburg University.
Homepage of the app: https: // [Iliad | https: //ilias-pegasus.de/] [pegasus | https:. //ilias-pegasus.de/] [de | https: //ilias-pegasus.de /]
Offline access to files and folders, and classes and groups and have it your study materials, even if you have no power -
- just login once
- Automatic synchronization when new materials are uploaded
- access to all objects in your classes and groups by dynamically varying the app in the web interface of ILIAS
- "wireless only" mode: to conserve automatic download only in the WLAN to your data volume
- adjustable to conserve maximum quota to your room on your smartphone
- Multi-user capability
Suggestions / errors etc. can be reported to: