Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks uses the GPS sensor in your device to record geographic and velocity statistics, but the app also syncs with third-party biometric sensors, including:
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar WearLink Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate and speed distance monitors (these require an ANT+ compatible phone)
My Tracks is an open source project. If you like to contribute, please visit:
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Follow the progress of friends and family during their training or in event they attend.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Easily sync activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you better understand your training, keep motivated and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the the Map My Tracks world-wide community.
MAP MY TRACKS OUTFRONT PRO
Get even more from Map My Tracks OutFront and go Pro.
• Track live so friends and family can follow your progress online.
• Get detailed charts to fully understand your performance.
• Don't get distracted, go ad free.
• Activate sensors (compatible with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors).
These Pro features are available through in-app purchases.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us fix it before you write a review.
STATS AND MAPS
Ski Tracker tracks speed, distance, altitude, vert, and time. It also gives you a map showing where you have been while you are saving a run.
See graph of altitude vs. distance showing you all the vertical you got on your last track.
When viewing saved tracks your route shows up on the map color coded by speed. It shows where you went the fastest (red) and where you were slowest (blue).
Don't want to look at the screen every few minutes? You can have Ski Tracker tell you updates on your progress either every mile or every five minutes.
PAUSE AND RESUME
Pause the workout to catch your breath or chat with a friend and then resume when you get back to skiing or snowboarding.
You can easily see your stats in real time with your current speed being the focal point. (Though I wouldn't recommend checking it out much in real time :-))
App supports both standard and metric units for tracking speed, distance and vert drop.
Keep track of all your skiing runs with Ski Tracker+ GPS Tracking for Skiers by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will reduce battery life.
Note: Some features are only available in the Pro version - Ski Tracker+
Record your best runs; connect your app to Facebook and compete with your friends!
- Recording: maximum speed, average speed, duration, distance, ascent, descent
- Autostop: the tracker stops recording when your speed is lower than 1 km/h
- History: list of your runs, filter by sport, filter by period
- Map view: view of your run on a real map
- Explore your run: view of your exact speed by sliding the cursor on the map
- Share: share your stats on Facebook and Twitter
- Settings: Imperial/Metric units, countdown set up, autostop set up
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AlpineReplay allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With AlpineReplay you can measure:
★ Much more
The free version is limited to 50 Km (30 mi) of tracking.
Your weight over time will be displayed in a graph. And your body mass index (BMI) and healthy weight range will be calculated based on your length. Additionally, you can set your personal target weight. All this will help you adjust your diet. You can also set a reminder that will notify you to track your weight every day!
Key words: lose weight, diet, weight loss, BMI, track weight, track my weight, loss, pound, calorie.
-- More than 2,000 global ski areas listed, including Aspen, Whistler, Vail, Killington, Jackson Hole and more.
-- Trail maps of most ski areas
-- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
-- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
-- Post photos from the slopes
-- "Powder Points" highlight biggest new snowfall totals
-- Live webcams
-- Weather forecasts by area
-- Map to ski areas
-- Mountain stats and snow history graph
SkiReport requires the following permissions:
-- android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION && android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Helps us find resorts near your current location
-- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE && android.permission.INTERNET
Allow us to download reports and trail maps.
-- android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE && android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Make is possible for us to store & retrieve trail maps.
The following allow us to send you Powder Alerts (if you opt-in) and check for a Google account (which is required by GCM) :
Is required by the Google Maps API.
Download tawkon, so you can talk on.
"I LOVE how tawkon informs of my phone's radiation levels. I don't know how I lived without it!"
"tawkon is an AMAZING parental control app! it lets me keep an eye on my kids exposure"
"tawkon really forced me to start using my earphones more when talking. GREAT app!"
"The only Android App that protects users from cellular radiation exposure" - TheNextWeb
"Monitor your exposure using an app called tawkon" - NYTimes
"tawkon: Use it Now, Thank Me Later" - The Huffington Post
"Rejected by Apple, tawkon Radiation-Tracking App Launches on Android" - Wired
“One of 15 Startups to Watch in 2012” - Business Insider
*** Features ***
√ Phone Tracking and Alerts: tawkon is a health tracker that lets you know when your phone emits higher than normal levels of radiation, using a metric called SAR (Specific Absorption Rate), so you can talk on safely. tawkon also tracks your phone usage behavior over time and lets you know how much radiation you have been exposed.
√ Suggestions: When SAR gets high, tawkon will suggest alternative ways to lessen your exposure – such as using a headset.
√ Parental Control: tawkon is a parental control health tracker app. As a parent, your personal tawkon dashboard gives you full access to charts and statistics of your kids’ talk time and exposure to radiation. All you have to do is invite them to download tawkon via the “Family” tab. As a health tracker, tawkon not only helps keep you safe, it helps keep your family safe.
√ Social: You can invite family or friends from your phone's contact list to connect with you within tawkon. The app lets you share your readings with them, as well as tips on avoiding excessive exposure. With tawkon, you can motivate your friends to live a health conscious lifestyle.
√ Weekly Report: The weekly report – sent via email – is more comprehensive and delivers useful usage tips in addition to the basic information you see in the application dashboard.
tawkon is power efficient and totally non-intrusive. The app runs in the background only during a call. Since the two main components that drain battery power are the phone’s display and transmitter, if you talk wisely and act according to takwon’s suggestions, you can actually extend your battery life.
*** How It Works ***
Mobile phones transmit information to cell towers and antennas. When you are farther away from these towers, your phone works harder for a signal, which causes it to emit more radiation. Additionally, factors such as the distance of the phone from your head, poor signal strength as well as others, play a part in this equation as well.
Our radiation health tracker application analyzes communication components within your phone and other physical factors and predicts the level of radiation in real time. Based on universally accepted international SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) standards, the app provides contextual alerts when the user can take action to avoid high exposure.
Once you’ve made the suggested changes, tawkon confirms that you are once again safe, in low SAR and ready to “talk on”.
*** Support and Feedback ***
We are asking for permissions to intercept outgoing calls and call phone numbers. We ask for this to be able to warn you about high exposure situation before a call is made or received. In addition, we ask to access your personal information and read contacts to allow you to easily invite your friends & family to share your exposure & talk time with them.
We welcome your ideas, thoughts and feedback - reach out on Twitter (@tawkon), Facebook (www.facebook.com/tawkon) or email our team directly email@example.com
You will be no longer running aimlessly, not knowing if you are doing a good time until the end, or fighting against an abstract and poor excuse of a motivation in the form of chronometer, with this app you can instantly check on your performance and compete against real adversaries (your past performances) that you can pinpoint either on a map, on an real time dynamic ranking, or the most innovative of all, on an Augmented Reality scenario.
This app is not limited to running or walking, it can also be used to track performance in any regular travel routine, for instance, in your way to the office, school, ...
We are offering our users (Android 2.2 and above) the possibility to train for the 4.5km, 12km and 42.195km races by means of three free training plans specifically designed by a qualified personal trainer.
EverywhereSport Run, as usual, will support and guide you during all the phases of your training.
The events will start from the city center at 9am CET (Largo Carlo Felice) and will finish inside the city's harbour at Stazione Marittima.
EverywhereSport Run is your virtual PERSONAL TRAINER for running, walking, jogging, cycling and many other sports.
It tracks your workouts and helps you in reaching your goals.
It uses the GPS to track and measure your fitness activities (running, walking, etc).
It is available for you everywhere every time you need it.
Thanks to GPS, EverywhereSport Run tracks and shows you the distance, speed and location when you run, jog, walk, bike, etc.
EverywhereSport Run has some distinctive features, as the "Virtual Personal Trainer" feature, the ability to build your workout schemes (workout regimes) and even the possibility to share those schemes. You can create complex workout regimes, as interval training routines.
We are committed to continuously improving the application, help us rating it in the Android Play Store.
If EverywhereSport Run does not satisfy you, please tell us in your comment (or by e-mail) how we can improve it.
PLEASE: if you encounter any troubles, please let us know so that we can fix them immediately!
Want to be a TESTER of the app? Send us an e-mail
Follow us on Facebook:
- virtual personal trainer
- creates custom workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- send and receive workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- GPS tracking
- accurate and fully featured chronometer
- it records and shows in realtime: time, distance, speed and pace
- supports kilometers and miles
- average, lap and last km (or mile) data
- audio feedback, fully customizable in 4 groups
- workout history with charts and route on the map
- share charts by e-mail and sms
- export your workouts in the GPX standard format
Whether you are a beginner or an expert sportsman,
EverywhereSport Run is designed to fully satisfy your needs.
Keep reading the following sections "Beginners" and "Experts" to see why EverywhereSport Run is for you!!
EverywhereSport Run is really easy and fun to use: just press the "Start" button and the application, using the GPS, will record your performance and support you giving all info you need, as distance you have done, speed and so on.
Set your goals and let the Virtual Personal Trainer guide you in reaching them!
EverywhereSport Run can be easily programmed for you by other people!
So, ask your friends or your trainer to set your goals for you!
They can prepare a workout regime using EverywhereSport Run and send it to you.
You receive that regime, then the Virtual Personal Trainer will guide you in following that workout routine.
IT IS VERY EASY!
You can even start using our examples: they are in the application for you. Get started with them, then modify them to suit your needs.
If you are an EXPERT SPORTSMAN, you will find in EverywhereSport Run all the flexibility you need to create even the most complex workout regime (even interval training).
Indeed EverywhereSport Run allows you to fully design your own workout schemes and assists you during your run, helping you to stick to your chosen pace. In this way, you can fully focus on the run!
You can create workout schemes and even weekly workout plans.
So, just set your goals before start running and let the app guide you reaching them.
At the end of your workout, compare your results with your desired goals.
Enjoy the following features:
* View Statistics
* View Chart of Elevation and Speed
* View your track on a map (online as well as offline via nogago Maps)
* Mark waypoints
* Listen to voice announcements (based on distance or time)
* Automatically add interval statistics (based on distance or time)
* Upload to nogago.com for online viewing, backup and sharing with friends
* E-Mail track file and send statistics
* Fulltext search in track and waypoints
* Import of GPX file(s)
* Export to GPX, KML (for viewing on Google Earth), TCX (Garmin Training Center) and CSV
* File-based backup and restore between devices (several smartphone operating systems supported)
* Extensive configuration options
* No permissions requested for marketing purposes
* Right to reuse and inspect the source at opensource.nogago.com (contributors welcome!)
The app requires the following permissions to provide its' function:
- Internet (Upload Tracks to nogago.com, recommend name for the track based on your position at stop)
- Shared files (Import and Export GPX/KML/CSV as well as Backup and Restore)
- Device identifying information (we don't use it other than for your support requests)
- GPS location (for the actual track logging)
Uses the GPS on your device to calculate the gradient of a slope you just traveled on. Displays gradient in degrees, as a percentage and as a ratio.
Relies on the accuracy of your devices GPS, so shows the current GPS accuracy too.
More from developer
Das Programm besteht aus 6 Basisübungen («Basics») und 4 Zusatzübungen («Basics Plus»). Mit diesen Zusatzübungen trainierst du diejenigen Körperregionen, die beim Ballsport besonders gefährdet sind. Bei regelmässiger Anwendung kannst du das Verletzungsrisiko senken und gleichzeitig deine Leistungsfähigkeit steigern. Entwickelt wurden die Übungen von Kerstin Warnke, Fachärztin für Orthopädische Chirurgie und Sportmedizin (SGSM).
Hinweis: Nach der Installation wird ein Video-Package in der Grösse von ca. 25 MB nachgeladen. Um lange Download-Zeiten bzw. hohe Download-Kosten zu vermeiden, wird der Download des Video-Package nur bei Verfügbarkeit eines Wi-Fi-Zugangs empfohlen. Sollte während der Installation der Applikation kein Wi-Fi-Zugang vorhanden sein, kann der Video-Download übersprungen und zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt nachgeholt werden.
Sämtliche Inhalte liegen auch in einer Bild-Textversion vor.
Einführung Dr. med. Kerstin Warnke
Le programme «Footbag» permet de développer l'équilibre et la force musculaire des jambes, à condition d'être pratiqué régulièrement. Quand on est en forme, on risque moins de tomber en glissant ou en trébuchant.
Les exercices de ce programme peuvent se faire aisément chez soi ou au tra-vail. Pour obtenir un résultat durable, nous vous conseillons de les intégrer dans votre planning quotidien.
Un pack vidéo d'une taille d'env. 25 Mo sera téléchargé après l'installation. Afin d'éviter une durée ou des frais de téléchargement trop élevés, nous vous conseillons d'utiliser un accès WiFi pour télécharger le pack vidéo. Si vous n'avez pas d'accès WiFi lorsque vous installez l'application, vous pouvez ignorer le téléchargement de la vidéo et l'effectuer plus tard.
Tous les contenus sont également disponibles sous forme de textes et d'images.
- Exercice 1: Développer l'équilibre statique: 7 variantes
- Exercice 2: Développer l'équilibre dynamique: 4 variantes
- Exercice 3: Développer la force des jambes: 5 variantes
- Teaser «Spot»