With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks uses the GPS sensor in your device to record geographic and velocity statistics, but the app also syncs with third-party biometric sensors, including:
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar WearLink Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate and speed distance monitors (these require an ANT+ compatible phone)
My Tracks is an open source project. If you like to contribute, please visit:
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Follow the progress of friends and family during their training or in event they attend.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Easily sync activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you better understand your training, keep motivated and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the the Map My Tracks world-wide community.
MAP MY TRACKS OUTFRONT PRO
Get even more from Map My Tracks OutFront and go Pro.
• Track live so friends and family can follow your progress online.
• Get detailed charts to fully understand your performance.
• Don't get distracted, go ad free.
• Activate sensors (compatible with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors).
These Pro features are available through in-app purchases.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets us fix it before you write a review.
You will be no longer running aimlessly, not knowing if you are doing a good time until the end, or fighting against an abstract and poor excuse of a motivation in the form of chronometer, with this app you can instantly check on your performance and compete against real adversaries (your past performances) that you can pinpoint either on a map, on an real time dynamic ranking, or the most innovative of all, on an Augmented Reality scenario.
This app is not limited to running or walking, it can also be used to track performance in any regular travel routine, for instance, in your way to the office, school, ...
Your weight over time will be displayed in a graph. And your body mass index (BMI) and healthy weight range will be calculated based on your length. Additionally, you can set your personal target weight. All this will help you adjust your diet. You can also set a reminder that will notify you to track your weight every day!
Key words: lose weight, diet, weight loss, BMI, track weight, track my weight, loss, pound, calorie.
Download tawkon, so you can talk on.
"I LOVE how tawkon informs of my phone's radiation levels. I don't know how I lived without it!"
"tawkon is an AMAZING parental control app! it lets me keep an eye on my kids exposure"
"tawkon really forced me to start using my earphones more when talking. GREAT app!"
"The only Android App that protects users from cellular radiation exposure" - TheNextWeb
"Monitor your exposure using an app called tawkon" - NYTimes
"tawkon: Use it Now, Thank Me Later" - The Huffington Post
"Rejected by Apple, tawkon Radiation-Tracking App Launches on Android" - Wired
“One of 15 Startups to Watch in 2012” - Business Insider
*** Features ***
√ Phone Tracking and Alerts: tawkon is a health tracker that lets you know when your phone emits higher than normal levels of radiation, using a metric called SAR (Specific Absorption Rate), so you can talk on safely. tawkon also tracks your phone usage behavior over time and lets you know how much radiation you have been exposed.
√ Suggestions: When SAR gets high, tawkon will suggest alternative ways to lessen your exposure – such as using a headset.
√ Parental Control: tawkon is a parental control health tracker app. As a parent, your personal tawkon dashboard gives you full access to charts and statistics of your kids’ talk time and exposure to radiation. All you have to do is invite them to download tawkon via the “Family” tab. As a health tracker, tawkon not only helps keep you safe, it helps keep your family safe.
√ Social: You can invite family or friends from your phone's contact list to connect with you within tawkon. The app lets you share your readings with them, as well as tips on avoiding excessive exposure. With tawkon, you can motivate your friends to live a health conscious lifestyle.
√ Weekly Report: The weekly report – sent via email – is more comprehensive and delivers useful usage tips in addition to the basic information you see in the application dashboard.
tawkon is power efficient and totally non-intrusive. The app runs in the background only during a call. Since the two main components that drain battery power are the phone’s display and transmitter, if you talk wisely and act according to takwon’s suggestions, you can actually extend your battery life.
*** How It Works ***
Mobile phones transmit information to cell towers and antennas. When you are farther away from these towers, your phone works harder for a signal, which causes it to emit more radiation. Additionally, factors such as the distance of the phone from your head, poor signal strength as well as others, play a part in this equation as well.
Our radiation health tracker application analyzes communication components within your phone and other physical factors and predicts the level of radiation in real time. Based on universally accepted international SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) standards, the app provides contextual alerts when the user can take action to avoid high exposure.
Once you’ve made the suggested changes, tawkon confirms that you are once again safe, in low SAR and ready to “talk on”.
*** Support and Feedback ***
We are asking for permissions to intercept outgoing calls and call phone numbers. We ask for this to be able to warn you about high exposure situation before a call is made or received. In addition, we ask to access your personal information and read contacts to allow you to easily invite your friends & family to share your exposure & talk time with them.
We welcome your ideas, thoughts and feedback - reach out on Twitter (@tawkon), Facebook (www.facebook.com/tawkon) or email our team directly email@example.com
It tracks your workouts and helps you in reaching your goals.
It uses the GPS to track and measure your fitness activities (running, walking, etc).
It is available for you everywhere every time you need it.
Thanks to GPS, Everywhere Sport Run tracks and shows you the distance, speed and location when you run, jog, walk, bike, etc.
Everywhere Sport Run has some distinctive features, as the "Virtual Personal Trainer" feature, the ability to build your workout schemes (workout regimes) and even the possibility to share those schemes. You can create complex workout regimes, as interval training routines.
We are committed to continuously improving the application, help us rating it in the Android Play Store.
If EverywhereSport Run does not satisfy you, please tell us in your comment (or by e-mail) how we can improve it.
PLEASE: if you encounter any troubles, please let us know so that we can fix them immediately!
Want to be a TESTER of the app? Send us an e-mail
Follow us on Facebook:
- virtual personal trainer
- creates custom workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- send and receive workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- GPS tracking
- accurate and fully featured chronometer
- it records and shows in realtime: time, distance, speed and pace
- supports kilometers and miles
- average, lap and last km (or mile) data
- audio feedback, fully customizable in 4 groups
- workout history with charts and route on the map
- share charts by e-mail and sms
- export your workouts in the GPX standard format
Whether you are a beginner or an expert sportsman,
EverywhereSport Run is designed to fully satisfy your needs.
Keep reading the following sections "Beginners" and "Experts" to see why EverywhereSport Run is for you!!
EverywhereSport Run is really easy and fun to use: just press the "Start" button and the application, using the GPS, will record your performance and support you giving all info you need, as distance you have done, speed and so on.
Set your goals and let the Virtual Personal Trainer guide you in reaching them!
EverywhereSport Run can be easily programmed for you by other people!
So, ask your friends or your trainer to set your goals for you!
They can prepare a workout regime using EverywhereSport Run and send it to you.
You receive that regime, then the Virtual Personal Trainer will guide you in following that workout routine.
IT IS VERY EASY!
You can even start using our examples: they are in the application for you. Get started with them, then modify them to suit your needs.
If you are an EXPERT SPORTSMAN, you will find in EverywhereSport Run all the flexibility you need to create even the most complex workout regime (even interval training).
Indeed EverywhereSport Run allows you to fully design your own workout schemes and assists you during your run, helping you to stick to your chosen pace. In this way, you can fully focus on the run!
You can create workout schemes and even weekly workout plans.
So, just set your goals before start running and let the app guide you reaching them.
At the end of your workout, compare your results with your desired goals.
Uses the GPS on your device to calculate the gradient of a slope you just traveled on. Displays gradient in degrees, as a percentage and as a ratio.
Relies on the accuracy of your devices GPS, so shows the current GPS accuracy too.
Another unique selling point of nogago tracks is navigating previously recorded (or imported GPX) tracks and displaying maps offline when used together with nogago Maps. So you will never get lost, when you follow the track of your adventure ! For training purpopses nogago Tracks can also connect with Bluetooth sensors to record heart rate, cadence, and more. And you are not charged anything extra to see your heart beats :)
nogago Tracks is actually a multisports tracker supporting multiple sports and outdoor recreational activities, so you can keep your hikes, runs, walks, flights, rides in the same app. Obviously, nogago Tracks does what you expect from any decent GPS tracker app: While recording, you can view your data live on a map, in a chart, or just the stats, mark waypoints, keep periodic interval statistics and listen to voice announcements of your progress in your language.
At your own terms, and only if you like to, you can share recorded activities with friends using email attachments, share tracks on the web via nogago.com, or keep your friends uptodate about your adventures through various social networking apps installed on your phone. Do this at your own terms, nothing is uploaded to the cloud unless you do command to do so.
All features - including heart rate recording - are available for FREE, without advertising, subscriptions, requirement to sign up and share your data, or misuse of your social contacts.
Enjoy the following features:
* Record any outdoor activity such as hiking, biking, running, sailing, flying, horse riding, paragliding, and more.
* View Statistics like distance, speed, elevation, and many more...
* View Chart of Elevation and Speed (and sensor data such as heart rate, if available)
* View your track on a map (online as well as offline via nogago Maps)
* Mark waypoints
* Listen to voice announcements (based on distance or time)
* Automatically add interval statistics (based on distance or time)
* Upload to nogago.com for online viewing, backup and sharing with friends
* E-Mail track file and send statistics
* Fulltext search in track and waypoints
* Import of GPX file(s)
* Export to GPX, KML (for viewing on Google Earth), and CSV
* Connection to Bluetooth and ANT+ heart belt and Garmin bike sensors
* File-based backup and restore between devices (several smartphone operating systems supported) and to your PC
* Extensive configuration options
* No permissions requested for marketing purposes
* Right to reuse and inspect the source at opensource.nogago.com (contributors welcome!)
The app requires the following permissions to provide its' function:
- Internet (Upload Tracks to nogago.com, recommend name for the track based on your position at stop)
- Shared files (Import and Export GPX/KML/CSV as well as Backup and Restore)
- Device identifying information
(we don't use it other than serving your support requests and planing our development)
- GPS location (for the actual track logging)
- Bluetooth / ANT to connect to sensors over the air.
Track your walks is the best way to maintain a walking schedules. Use Track My Walks app and measure your walking route and calculate your burned calories per session. Track each walks and use this for memories of each walk.
Track My Walks App Features
• Keep track of your daily walks by time, distance and speed
• Track of per day calories burned by each walks
• Background Tracking - gives you option to track your walk in background
• You can manually add you route ,time etc
• Get notifications by distance you set from the settings
• You can save your daily run/walk routes
• Take pictures on the go with inbuilt camera feature
• Daily and Monthly information of each walk sessions
• Share your walks with other friends on your facebook profile
Use this pedometer app to help you track your current route or get map directions of past walk routes, you can take pictures on the go to memorize and share with others on your facebook profile easily.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Isn’t it great!!! Get this app and track, analyze and share your daily walk activities.
Track My Walks application is in a state of continuous development and will have more features as soon as possible.
We appreciate your feedback. We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better.
Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
This app allows you to control My Tracks with your Smart Watch 2.
The installation order of "My Tracks" and "Watch My Tracks" is VERY IMPORTANT.
With some devices, "My Tracks" must be installed FIRST.
Before installing this app, please make sure to install "My Tracks" and allow access from other apps.
To use this app, it is required that Sony's Smart Watch 2 is connected and My Tracks is installed.
In addition, you must allow My Tracks to be accessed from other apps like below.
My Tracks -> Settings -> Sharing -> Allow Access
My Tracks on Google Play
You can start/pause/stop the record, and insert markers.
You can also check the data on your Smart Watch 2 in real time.
The parameters you can see are as below.
Average Speed (Pace)
Moving Average Speed
Moving Average Speed (Pace)
Maximum Speed (Pace)
Swipe and tap the indicator to show the next parameter.
If you have collapsed display due to bluetooth connection trouble, do not tap repeatedly (it makes the condition worse.) Instead, push the hard key button to go back to the clock screen, and try again.
To do so will not affect the My Tracks recording status.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Note: WODBOX is not authorized or endorsed by Crossfit Inc.
FROM OUR USERS
- “Best app on my phone”
- “Great app, I tried everything else out there and this is the best …”
- “Love the app and the WODs! 5 star app!”
- “Solid app. Best of its kind”
- “Helps keep all your WODS organized.”
- “MY LIFESAVER...I go to WODBOX whenever my coach is unavailable or during holidays (when the box closes). It is also my lifeline when I travel.”
Great features that come with WODBOX
- WOD from top boxes around the world
- View hero, ladies, and games WODs
- Stopwatch & Countdown timer
- Abbreviations, movement descriptions and videos
Upgrade WODBOX To meet your needs, by adding this great features!
- Generated WODs based on your available equipment
- Tabata timer
- Unlimited journal entries
- Unlimited baseline records
- Sharing on social networks
- View WOD history from top boxes
- Add your own box via RSS
- 1 Rep Max calculator
- Create your own list of favorite WODS
- Coming Soon (View your data from the web and sync across devices)
As athletes ourselves, the WODBOX Team wanted a way to quickly find a workout to execute. We wanted some form of randomness, some form of prescription, and some form of direct selection. Thus, we created the following ways to find your workout: Genius, The WOD Feed and The Hopper.
Genius will generate workouts based on the equipment you have available. Our home users and users that are on-the-go find this particularly useful since they don’t always have all the equipment one may find in an affiliate. There is NO NETWORK CONNECTION REQUIRED for Genius to work, and the weapons list is growing constantly based on user feedback.
The WOD Feed provides direct, tailored access some of the world’s premier affiliates. The list is constantly growing so our athletes can access more and more WOD sources over time.
The Hopper provides access to the various Heroes, Ladies, 2007-2013 Reebok CrossFit Games and exclusive Fan Tribute WODs. The hopper is both a reference for enthusiasts of the sport and random selection mechanism for those looking to test themselves against one of the famous workouts.
Box feed provides daily WODs from top gyms around the country (including CLE, Lackland, Independence, Endurance, Molon Labe and SPC)
One spin of the Hero Hopper and within a few seconds your WOD fate is determined!
Genius - Your weapons, your mission, your Victory.
- Gives you custom WODs based upon your equipment
- Unlimited WODs on demand on your phone, anytime, anywhere (no network connection required)
Log WOD, results, ratings, PR, and scaling information in the journal
Track baseline movements(Squats, Cleans, Push Ups, Thrusters, Fran, and other Named WODs)
Use the Countdown, Stopwatch, or Tabata Timer during your Workout
Become a hero, start today with WODBOX
Chat with us and our users on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/WodBoxApp
※ Available languages : English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Русский, Português, Svenska, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
Build an A+ Body with A+ Weight Manager!!
A+ Weight Manager is a weight control application that helps you control your weight.
With self-explanatory UI and simple steps, it is easy for anyone to use.
Record and modify your weight up to three times daily.
You can use the Note feature as your diary or reminder.
View the details of your weight and observe your weight changes in a list or graph.
You can protect your privacy by setting the password.
Easy to back up and repair.
Record and modify your weight on digital scale daily.
- Record your weight in the morning, at noon, and in the evening.
- You may modify your current or previous weight at anytime.
- Note feature for diary or reminder.
- Easy to open the calendar to set the date.
View your BMI, My Physical Shape, Target Weight, Current Weight, Daily Change, Weekly Change, Monthly Change, and many more.
- View Today's Weight
- View Yesterday's Weight
- View Last Week's Weight
- View Last Month's Weight
- View All (Open up the calendar to choose the date.)
Monitor your weight change in list view.
- View Average Daily Weight Change in list view.
- View Average Weekly Weight Change in list view.
- View Average Monthly Weight Change in list view.
Compare your weight change with normal weight and target weight in a graph.
- View today's weight change graph (morning, noon, evening).
- View Daily Weight Change Graph
- View Weekly Weight Change Graph
- View Monthly Weight Change Graph
※ The range of normal weight on the graph is indicates -10% to +10% of average weight of male and female calculated by the standard weight formula. This does not always match your BMI.
You can update your information and password.
- Set your gender.
- Set your height.
- Set your target weight.
- Set to turn your password on/off.
- Activate Lock feature.
- Languages and Unit.
- Backup and Repair Instructions.
※ If you move to a year with no record of weight from list or graph, the screen will be frozen for a moment, but this is not an error.
Keywords Weight,Diet,Weight Loss,Health,Fitness,Fabulous Body,Weight Control,Scale,Calories,BMI
Here we use the ~ Fitness Diary.
Calendar of graphs your workouts can determine at a glance.
This app your diet, weight, exercise to systematically manage records.
Exercise time, exercise capacity, exercise distances put the item on your own, get
You can add the item you want.
Write the My Tracks .
Calories by writing a memo item, you can look back on my day.
Please exercise your instinct stimulation.
Calorie items even look at today is to put calorie diet. Please limit calories,
Easy and convenient Fitness in to write a diary.
More from developer
Das Programm besteht aus 6 Basisübungen («Basics») und 4 Zusatzübungen («Basics Plus»). Mit diesen Zusatzübungen trainierst du diejenigen Körperregionen, die beim Ballsport besonders gefährdet sind. Bei regelmässiger Anwendung kannst du das Verletzungsrisiko senken und gleichzeitig deine Leistungsfähigkeit steigern. Entwickelt wurden die Übungen von Kerstin Warnke, Fachärztin für Orthopädische Chirurgie und Sportmedizin (SGSM).
Hinweis: Nach der Installation wird ein Video-Package in der Grösse von ca. 25 MB nachgeladen. Um lange Download-Zeiten bzw. hohe Download-Kosten zu vermeiden, wird der Download des Video-Package nur bei Verfügbarkeit eines Wi-Fi-Zugangs empfohlen. Sollte während der Installation der Applikation kein Wi-Fi-Zugang vorhanden sein, kann der Video-Download übersprungen und zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt nachgeholt werden.
Sämtliche Inhalte liegen auch in einer Bild-Textversion vor.
Einführung Dr. med. Kerstin Warnke
Le programme «Footbag» permet de développer l'équilibre et la force musculaire des jambes, à condition d'être pratiqué régulièrement. Quand on est en forme, on risque moins de tomber en glissant ou en trébuchant.
Les exercices de ce programme peuvent se faire aisément chez soi ou au tra-vail. Pour obtenir un résultat durable, nous vous conseillons de les intégrer dans votre planning quotidien.
Un pack vidéo d'une taille d'env. 25 Mo sera téléchargé après l'installation. Afin d'éviter une durée ou des frais de téléchargement trop élevés, nous vous conseillons d'utiliser un accès WiFi pour télécharger le pack vidéo. Si vous n'avez pas d'accès WiFi lorsque vous installez l'application, vous pouvez ignorer le téléchargement de la vidéo et l'effectuer plus tard.
Tous les contenus sont également disponibles sous forme de textes et d'images.
- Exercice 1: Développer l'équilibre statique: 7 variantes
- Exercice 2: Développer l'équilibre dynamique: 4 variantes
- Exercice 3: Développer la force des jambes: 5 variantes
- Teaser «Spot»