Learn your ABCs using ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH modeling compound with this delightfully interactive educational app! PLAY-DOH Create ABCs application is designed to help children develop the essential skills required for reading and writing. Using this app, children will learn to: recognize letters, write letters using proper stroke order and associate letters with sounds.
Ready to craft some letter learning? Let’s shape the alphabet!
WRITE AND CRAFT!
Learn how to write letters of the alphabet by using ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH modeling compound. Discover new vocabulary words that start with the same letter. What starts with the letter A? An alligator! But be careful, it’s ready to chomp! When you successfully complete each letter, you are rewarded with a ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH treat that you can create and customize. Want to change the color? Go ahead! Want to squish it? You can do that, too!
CREATE AND SHARE!
Build your own PLAY-DOH scenes with your PLAY-DOH creations. The PLAY-DOH gallery is just a click away on the ‘create and share’ button. There you can enjoy all the animated, colorful objects you make as you work your way through the letters of the alphabet. Select your favorite background and then bring PLAY-DOH scenes to life with custom PLAY-DOH pictures. Save your creations on your smart phone or touchscreen and share them with others!
Click on the ‘match’ button and you can enjoy a new activity: matching letters with the PLAY-DOH creations. The ‘match’ feature reinforces initial letter sounds by matching letters with objects that start with the same sound. A letter select screen allows you to play the activity on any letter you choose. Can you match the letters of the alphabet to the different PLAY-DOH creations? Give it a try!
PLAY-DOH Create ABCs includes:
-Tracing of uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet
-Exciting ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH treats for every successful letter made
-Poem and animations to re-enforce learning letter sounds
-‘Squishable’ PLAY-DOH animations!
-A matching activity to match letters with pictures
-A letter select screen that allows children to choose any letter to play
-A creativity zone, the PLAY-DOH gallery, where kids design custom PLAY-DOH scenes
-A save-to-camera feature where parents can save and share their child’s colorful creations
-Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert s
-Multiplayer profiles that allow more than one child to play and save their progress
-Parental reporting to show progress
Providing the educational activity of making letters, molding PLAY-DOH creations, matching PLAY-DOH creations with letters and designing custom PLAY-DOH Scenes, PLAY-DOH Create ABCs will keep children entertained, while learning their ABC’s!
PLAY-DOH Create ABCs will help children develop:
-Language and pre-reading skills, including letter recognition and phonemic (sound) awareness and knowledge.
-Fine motor skills and coordination
-Their creativity via ‘learning by doing’
[Garantie sans virus et sans aucune publicité / VERSION GRATUITE]
Ces 3 jeux, destinés aux enfants à partir de 2 ans, a la particularité de rendre l'enfant complètement autonome dans son apprentissage, même s'il ne sait pas lire, car il est uniquement réalisé à partir de symboles simples, et les instructions sont lues clairement (nécessité d’avoir du son). Ce jeu éducatif est entièrement en français (textes et voix).
Il y a trois modes de jeux :
- un jeu qui invite l'enfant à retrouver la bonne orthographe d'un mot (l'enfant va découvrir un animal, par exemple un chien, et trois orthographes du mot "chien" lui sont proposés. Il doit trouver quelle est la bonne orthographe.)
- un jeu d'observation dans lequel l'enfant doit retrouver la bonne partie du corps d'un animal (l'enfant ne voit que le buste d'un animal, et doit retrouver l'arrière parmi plusieurs possibilités ; trois pour commencer, et six en fin de jeu.)
- et un jeu pour apprendre à l'enfant à compter (Combien y-a-t'il d'animaux à l'écran ? La difficulté augmente progressivement. Au départ, il n'y aura que quelques animaux de la même famille, puis, des animaux de familles différentes pour développer l'attention et la concentration de l'enfant)
Une musique très douce accompagne l’enfant dans son exercice, et à chaque fois qu’il répond juste, il est encouragé dans ses efforts par des applaudissements et des "bravo".
L’interface a été spécialement conçue pour les enfants. Le style graphique est doux et coloré. Les éléments de l'interface se détachent de l’écran de manière beaucoup plus vive pour être bien identifiés par l'enfant. Ce jeu permettra à votre enfant d’apprendre, tout en s’amusant, à décrypter améliorer son orthographe, à aiguiser son sens de l'observation, et à s'initier au calcul... et surtout, il passera un très agréable moment.
Chaque mini-jeu évolue progressivement.
/* Si vous constatez un "bug", n'hésitez surtout pas à m'envoyer un mail : réponse assurée */
/* les mots d'encouragements sont aussi très très appréciés */
Pour l’anecdote, ce jeu a été réalisé pour ma fille de 3 ans et demi (très important, le "demi"). Et croyez-moi, ma fille est très "directe" (pour ne pas dire "sans pitié")... et je ne mets sur le Store que les jeux qui ont passé sa "validation"... Devant son succès, je l’ai mis sur le « Play Store », à 1,50€ pour la version complète. Je suis sûr qu’il rendra vos enfants tout aussi heureux d’y jouer…
Cette version gratuite est limitée. Vous pouvez acquérir la version complète pour 1,50€ seulement, avec tous les modes de jeux... Merci.
With over 1,000,000 downloads on smart phones and tablets devices, the educational apps by "GuruCool" is a proven way to boost your child's early learning abilities.
These games have been developed by professionals with specialization in child development and design. They encourage active participation, early problem solving, pre-academics. And most important - it is Fun !
This app delivers five most essential skill games in a single app for parents to share with kids -
** Tracing (FREE)
** Shape puzzles
** Letters and Phonetics
** Numbers and Counting
• No Ads !
• Multi-sensory approach to learning that will kids engaged for hours- Beautiful music, encouraging sounds, real life pictures and amazing touch experiences
• Multiple high-definition pictures to help build vocabulary along with phonetically accurate sounds
• Positive reinforcement through sound effects and encouraging voiceovers
• Clean and simple design makes it child-friendly and appealing
• Intuitive progression through steps; children set their own pace
HOW DO WE PROMOTE LEARNING?
These games were developed with educators and parents and tested on kids. Our collection of learning games are interactive and engaging- there are strikingly beautiful pictures with corresponding names to help build vocabulary. Early literacy skills such as making predictions are also incorporated. To develop visual discrimination, children can match pictures in an appealing puzzle format. We engage fine motor skills and spatial awareness in each activity. We have carefully selected the images, voices, and background music to facilitate the maximum learning potential of your child!
CHECK OUT OUR PARENTZONE
We know that tablets and apps are just a part of the learning experience. One of the most powerful influences in children’s learning is parents! Therefore, we strive to provide useful information to parents in the form of strategies and activities. These daily Parent Tips can give you ideas on a variety of activities you can do with your child to encourage learning in the form of short readable tips. The link to our website provides more information on these activities and more. From the ParentZone you also have a centralized view of your child’s progress and you can also reset your apps to start from the beginning. We are continuously adding new learning experiences so look to us for fun, entertaining & educational activities to help your kids learn, explore n grow.
Tags: gurucool, Kids, Educational, Child, Children, Games, Preschool, pre school, pre schol, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Shapes, Puzzle, Cognitive Skills, Visual Spatial Skills, Shape,Recognition, Fine Motor Skills, numbers, counting, math, reading, abc, apps for kids, games for kids, best app for kids, best game for kids, autism, learn English, learn abc, abc for kids, learn to read, colours, Intellijoy, Disney, PBS, Toca Boca, colour recognition, color, colors, drawing for kids, tracing for kids, hand-eye co-ordination,
Ce jeu se compose de 36 niveaux. Les 5 premiers niveaux, gratuits, permettront à vos enfants d'apprendre à trouver des parties manquantes, trouver des différences, à déplacer des objets... Votre enfant développera ainsi son agilité, apprendra couleurs et formes...
Grâce à P'tit Génie, vous laisserez votre enfant jouer avec votre smartphone en toute confiance!
Ptit Genie - Jeux éducatifs pour les enfants
abc, jeu, alphabet, apprendre, choupi, cp, maternelle, t'choupi, enseignement, rigolo, lite
EtiGliss consists of two parts that are complementary:
- This Android App, featuring a simplified interface that allows children to intuitively select, load and play visual and optionally audio-visual exercises prepared by their teacher on the companion web site. The output from each exercise can be checked for correctness directly by the student. It can also be printed from the tablet or shared to Dropbox, Drive, Evernote and other applications.
- The companion website "EtiGliss - Professeur" ( http://etigliss.ecolenumerique.be ) where the teacher can build new exercises. A selection of ready made exercises is provided with the App, but the strength of the tool resides in the possibility for each teacher to tailor make THEIR OWN exercises, perfectly matched to their particular teaching needs.
EtiGliss is particularly suited to pupils from kindergarten and primary school but will also find many applications with older students, especially for stimulating activities such as history, geography or science and for the acquisition of foreign languages.
With EtiGliss, teachers can create many different types of exercises, including:
- Association of a word / sentence with a corresponding image;
- Classification (of words, parts of words, sentences or images) on a grid of 2 to 6 areas;
- Positioning of labels in a double-entry table;
- Ordering labels on a time line;
- Positioning words or thumbnails on a background image (e.g. a blank map);
- Fitting words or parts of words in a text;
- Quizzes on any subject, questions related to a text or result of calculations;
- Learning through play, using games or simulation (e.g. paying with coins)
- and many more...
This useful application helps us, parents, in the education of our children.
With an atractive and easy-to-use interface this application lets us to track those daily chores, rules or aspects of our child's behavior that we want to develop.
An intuitive so called "My Points Chart" will be our follow-up points system. Our child will get its red, yellow or green smiley depending on how well he did. It is strongly recommended that our children participate in the game, they will be highly motivated when he gets a green smiley!!
Of course, it's up to parents the option to reward our kid with a small prize when, for example, he completes a week with a number of green smileys...
As in the famous TV show "Supernanny" we use the same widespread and shared pedagogical method.
Thank you very much for having read this far... now just download the app and enjoy with your kid, you will be surprised how useful it is!!
Tip: It can also be used for adults tracking, monitoring and evaluation ;)
App developed by "anforai365", you can send any comments or suggestions to:
Music: "Super Friendly"
by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Kids Grammar Punctuation is one of the series of Fun4Learning programs which combines learning and playing perfectly. Educational games for kids are all we do, our mission is: "Fun for learning, learning for fun!"
Let’s help the monkey pick as many bananas as possible.
★★★★★ Features ★★★★★
✔ Educational games with the fun, best for kids
✔ Fun ways to motivate your child’s learning English grammar
✔ Clear pronunciation in gentle human voice with beautiful graphics
✔ Interactive practice by an interesting game
✔ Optimized for both phones and tablets
✔ Parents love to see their kids being both educated and happy
★★★★★ How to use ★★★★★
✔ Touch the “Exercise” button to switch between modes.
✔ Touch a specific quotation mark to learn its usage. There is at least one example for each item.
✔ Choose the correct punctuation mark and help the monkey pick as many bananas as possible.
★★★★★ Requirements ★★★★★
✔ Android 2.2+.
✔ Screen resolution ≥ 800*480
Tags:funlearning, kids English grammar, kids grammar games, English grammar for kids, grammar games for kids, grammar for kids, kids android tablet, kids android apps, kids android games, children apps android, 50bestandroidapps, grammar, punctuation, fun, learn, kids, children, preschool, education, school, learn, game, interactive, educational, education app, teach, learn with fun, simple, top, baby, grammar, sale, android apps uk, android game apps, android tablet apps, app for android, best android app, coolest android apps, educational games, good android apps, kids games, kids learning, new android apps, Samsung android apps, Samsung Galaxy, English learning, learning English, Nexus 7
AB Math is a mental math games app for kids from 5 to 10 :
- The children choose their options by themselves
- Various fun game modes
- Possibility to follow the results of several players
- math drills with the 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, times tables)
- 4 levels of difficulty, including an EXPERT mode for grownups
The bubble game also strengthens sequential abilities, mental manipulation, attention and fine motor skills.
More fun than math flash cards, kids love it and enjoy learning mathematics.
These cool math games will help your children be first in math !
Parents can follow the progress of their children
If you like the app, please rate it.
Your feedback is also very welcome.
Have fun !!
tags : math, maths, mathematics, math game, math games, multiplication game, kids, children, child, preschool, kindergarten, mathematical games for kids, numbers, count, add, multiply, subtract, counting, drills, flash cards, school, primary, elementary, grade, mental, learn, learning, educational, problems, workout, K12, addition, times tables, counting, mind, skills, training, sum, play, 1st, 2nd, third, fourth, 3rd, 4th, 5th, grade, calculus, family, arithmetic, middle, high, junior, brain, solver, exercises, IQ, math workout, education, mind, math test, genius, tablet, test, puzzle, cool, quiz, worksheets, facts, homework
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supported more than 10 million students in all 50 states and 65 countries.
PowerSchool provides real-time access to:
* Assignments & Scores
* Standards Progress
* School Announcements
* Teacher Comments
* Grade Point Average
* Lunch Transactions & Balance**
* Fee Transactions & Balance
You can also use PowerSchool to register to receive email alerts for grades, attendance, assignments and more.
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/students
** PLEASE NOTE
1. PowerSchool for Parents requires PowerSchool version 7.2.3 or higher
2. Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
3. Lunch transactions only available is using the PowerLunch meal management system
4. Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
These songs of performance: Anne Sylvester, Enrico Macias, Flagy Pato, Jean Ferrat, Yves Mutare, distinguish Bendali, Haifa and placebo, we commend the figures, wma, Dutch alphabet. English alphabet,
Arabic chants, hymns Spanish, Dutch songs, French songs, English songs, videos of children in French.
Il s'agit d'une application non officielle. Tous les droits d'auteur sont réservés aux propriétaires respectifs. Le contenu de cette application provenant de diverses sources Internet ...
Si vous constatez qu'il s'agit d'une violation de vos droits, nous vous prions de nous contacter par mail.
This is an Unofficial App. All the trademarks and copyrights are reserved to the respective owners. Contents compiled from various internet sources.
If you have the feeling there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please kindly contact us.
• Colors lesson is free to download and includes 5 Chinese learning games.
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids
• Older kids and adults enjoy Fun Chinese too!
Fun Chinese is a great way to introduce your children to the Chinese language. It combines a structured Mandarin Chinese language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language learning activities will engage and entertain your children while immersing them in Mandarin Chinese, both spoken and written.
Mandarin Chinese is the most popular variant of Chinese, having over one billion native speakers. It is spoken in mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.
FEATURES OF FUN CHINESE
• Free to download – your first language lesson is included free of charge!
• 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FUN CHINESE EXPLAINED
Our Mandarin Chinese language course is divided into lessons. Each lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun Chinese uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Mandarin Chinese language.
FUN CHINESE LANGUAGE LESSON INCLUDED FREE
• Colors - including the verb “to be”
Additional lessons are available to purchase.
FUN CHINESE FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Fun Chinese helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Fun Chinese helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun Chinese is created by our team of expert educators who have brought a classroom-tested language course to tablets and smartphones.
We have created a step-by-step Chinese course that teaches the Mandarin Chinese language in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-chinese
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/support/android
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
Includes the recording studio to record alone, to play along and record with accompaniments, and to complete assignments.
NOTE: If you have any technical problems with the APP, please don't post them here. Contact our office at 214-556-1912 and we will try to help you. Your problem might be unique to YOUR situation and we can probably help you. Or you can email our support team at email@example.com
Also includes the Charms Parent/Student/Member Mobile Portal, with the calendar, financial statement, practice logs, teacher contacts, links to handouts and files, password change and a place to update personal information.
HEADPHONES: The Android version of the app is not intended to be used with headphones if you want to merge your recording with the accompaniment track.
SLEEPING: iOS puts the app in the background when sleeping. The user can set their device sleep/timeout to whatever they want to avoid sleeping while recording.
MULTIPLE RECORDINGS: If you are recording several recordings in a row, you need to touch the "trash" icon to clear out any existing tracks or recordings in the memory of the app before starting a new one.
MULTIPLE STUDENTS: If you are using one device to record multiple students, be sure to completely sign the other student out by "killing" the app in the task bar of your device before logging in the other student. The APP will keep the student in memory until you do this. Also be sure to click the "trash" button before starting a new student recording.
LENGTH OF RECORDING: There is a 20MB limit on files that can be uploaded to the cloud, but that's a very large file. Depending on the memory of your device and the speed of your network connection, your results may vary.
NUMBER OF RECORDINGS: There is no limit to the number of recordings a student may upload. But each recording name must be unique. And there is a limit to how much data can be stored on your device.
REMOTE PARENTAL CONTROL
PlayPad Remote Control is an additional app that has been developed specifically with the aim of empowering parents by enabling them to remotely control (http://bit.ly/18re5ZA) the settings on Kids Launcher, and also track their child's location.
PARENTAL CONTROL AND KIDS SAFETY
- Lets a child launch only the permited applications.
- The access to buying options and launching of Google Play applications can be blocked.
- The option of incoming/outcoming sms and calls can be blocked.
- Prevent the device settings being changed.
- Pin-code access to parental control settings and exit from the kids mode.
- Mapping your child’s current location (updated every 15 minutes).
★ Premium function: Child’s movement history for the past 12 hours.
- The activity time for any application can be limited (for example, to 2 hours per day).
- Ability to block a certain category or the entire device
★ Premium function: Setting up the apps' activity time schedule, for example: it can be launched from 13:00 to 21:00.
★ Premium function: Ability to specify separate time restriction settings for weekdays and weekends.
The application is designed in a simple child-friendly way, which appeals to both kids and adults.
You can let your child install any wallpaper on their own.
There are plenty of applications that allow you to draw on white paper, while in PlayPad only you can use the black one. For access just swipe the screen to the right.
If you find an error in PlayPad Parental Control or have a suggestion on improving the app, we would appreciate you contacting us.
Become a VK fan:
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a Facebook fan:
You can launch “the kids corner” by a single tap on your device.
“Kids mode” will protect your settings and information storage from unauthorized access.