We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
Create new subjects and learn them with different colors!
"Just Learn it the easy way."
With Learn Easy you can create flashcards on your Android Smartphone and learn them afterwards, all of this with a system of subjects based on colors, helping you to better memorize your cards.
You can also :
*send all or some of your cards to friends (still beta)
*save and restore your flashcards
*learn with different learning methods (see also Learn Easy Donate)
*learn with pictures instead of text only
*reset the knowledge of your subjects
*modify the cards afterwards
Learn Easy is only tested on Samsung galaxy s one with Android 2.3.4
If you encounter problems with the Application please send me an e-mail.
Please put a comment if you like this app and share it with others.
You can donate a small fee here:
Or under more from developer.
Permission to write on your external storage is only for the backup and restore function.
Flashcard app Learn Easy.
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
This is a basic Android version of our popular Flashcards [+] app in the App Store. The stronger you support our Android app through downloads and reviews, the faster we can bring other iOS app games and tools to it.
- Create your own flashcards
- Download millions of flashcards made by other users from Cram and Quizlet
- Organize your flashcards into folders
- Keep track of your progress for each deck and each flashcard.
- the Matching game
- Join classes
- no distracting ads
Download them onto your device and study on the go.
As a Free-User you can:
- Study by status (5 boxes)
- Study sorted/shuffled
- Evaluate your answer
- Flip through flashcards
- Sync status with CoboCards.com
- Upgrade to Pro version
As a Pro-User you can additionally:
- Search for specific flashcards
- Create and display folders
- Create new flashcard sets
- Create, edit & delete flashcards
- Study with Leitner algorithm
- Extend Pro membership
Example flashcards are available in the App.
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brain tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
Powered by Superflashcard with a built-in spaced repetition scheme, the app will also help you learn English vocabulary more efficiently by showing English flashcards just before you forget.
English vocabulary flashcards categories
- Food and Meals
Import cardset from Flashcard exchange, Couse Hero, Quiz let.
More setting select language for speech of front and back on the game:Study, Quiz, slide show.
Progress tracking :When a user studies a card set, app will resume the last session of the user on this card set.
• English vocabulary flashcards
• Search & Download flashcards
• Study English flashcards with/without slideshow mode
• Matching English flashcard games
• Memorize English flashcard games
• English flashcard quizzes
• English flashcards progress tracking
• Access/study to your flashcards on Superflashcard.com
• Leitner system
Please visit http://www.superflashcard.com/tour/ for screenshots, tutorials, and more.
Create your flashcards online and study them according to Sebastian Leitner’s well-known system of five compartments.
card2brain supports systematic learning in all fields of study by offering three different types of answers, an option for uploading pictures and the possibility of inverting the direction of study, which makes it an ideal vocabulary training tool.
You don’t have to be online to study while you’re out and about. With the mobile app for Android, you can take along the flashcards on your smartphone or tablet and study offline. Thus, your daily travelling and standby time is turned into efficient learning sessions, which can be synchronised with the card2brain cloud at any time.
Dragging around flashcard boxes and paper is no longer up to date – simply have the deck of flashcards and your current learning progress displayed on your mobile.
Create sets of flashcards together with your students or classmates on card2brain’s online learning platform and comment on other users’ flashcards.
The public library offers a vast selection of ready-to-go sets of flashcards. Once you have found a stunning deck of cards, you can very easily share it with your friends via Facebook.
card2brain is a multi device application comprising a web and mobile app. Responsive web design enables you to run the web app smoothly also on your smartphone or tablet
The mobile app for Android is the inexpensive and convenient solution for studying offline while you’re on the move.
Want to master German vocabulary?
German flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in German. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning German language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
German flashcards app includes 4000+ premade German flashcards which cover the most used German words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
German flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Easy to use, study cards first then go through activities that get progressively more difficult...”.
• “It is a useful app. Especially if you have a basic understanding of language”.
• “this the best I have found. Very effective for visual learners!”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
There are 500 words from 7 categories and 52 fundamental words or phrases in this app.
This application helps you build vocabulary anytime, anywhere.
* You must first open a connection to the Internet through your service provider and download word data.
If you like this Free version, there is also a Pro version available.
Business 80 words.(work-related)
Daily Life 70 words.(for daily living)
Science 70 words.
Travel 70 words.
General 70 words.
Economy 70 words.
Nature 70 words.(animals and plants)
Displays the word to the list of all categories. I recommend that you should try to flash card after you've learned here.
Days of the week 7 words.
Agree 10 phrases.
Disagree 10 phrases.
Season 7 words.
Emergency 8 phrases. (These phrases will be useful when you'll be involved in an accident.)
Shopping 10 phrases. (Helpful phrases when you are traveling.)
Please give me feedback for improve this application.
MyQuizCard provides a powerful flash card search tool for Quizlet.com to help you quickly find the flash cards you need out of the more than 5 million available.
• Easy and simple to use. Version 2 new design.
• Quick effective Flash Card search - find the cards you need quickly!
• Offline study of downloaded cards is automatic
• 3 ways to study:
1) study a list of terms and definitions
2) study one sided cards one-at-a-time
3) study two sided cards one-at-a-time
• Scramble mixes-up the card deck order
• Online help
• Fast. Small quick App.
Über 500 Fragen und Antworten für die Automobil-Assistenten/in. (D/F/I)
Total 1800 Fragen und Antworten für den Automobil-Fachmann/frau. (D)
- uses spaced repetition learning for reviewing cards in optimal intervals
- reminds you of cards due for review
- lets you use pictures as flash cards
- lets you read out cards using the text-to-speech engine
- integrates Google translate to assist you in translating cards
- allows importing cards from Quizlet, StudyStack and FlashcardExchange, giving you access to millions of ready-made stacks for virtually every language or subject (e.g. GRE, SAT, TOEFL, countries & capitals, biology, medicine, ...)
- allows export to/import from Google docs (e.g. conveniently create new cards on your PC and import them to your phone)
- allows to backup/restore your complete data using Google drive (e.g. backup on phone and restore on tablet)
- allows export to/import from csv file
- visually appealing look and feel with optional animations for your flashcard learning session
- allows sorting and searching (fuzzy search) of cards on your phone
Please note: Fully functional version without any ads, but the number of flashcards is limited to 200 cards. You have to install the "Flashcards ToGo CardsPackGold" app from Google Play to allow an unlimited number of cards.
Für jeden der wichtigen Muskeln (über 120) sind Ursprung, Ansatz, Innervation und Funktion erfasst.
Diese kann man sich selber nach dem Prinzip des Karteikarten-Systems abfragen.
Für einen schnelleren Lernerfolg können die Muskeln auch nach einzelnen Körperregionen separiert abgefragt werden.
Es handelt sich hiermit um eine erste Version, gedacht als Lernhilfe für Mitstudenten.
Solltet ihr Rückmeldungen oder Verbesserungsvorschläge haben, dann bitte melden an firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weitere Funktionen folgen demnächst!
More from developer
- Text to speech.
- Swipe to navigate.
- Archive crosswords for later reference.
- Search and filter crosswords in archive by keywords.
If you still having troubles, send me an email describing the issue.
Send suggestions and bug reports to me at email@example.com
If you are a Swiss resident and are abroad, play online on the official Swisslos homepage http://www.swisslos.ch/
Please let me know if you have won something with help of this app.
Visit my Buzz page: http://www.google.com/profiles/phyrum.tea
Keywords: swisslotto, swiss lotto, swisslos lottery
If you are a Swiss resident and are abroad, play online on the official Swisslos homepage http://www.swisslos.ch/
Please let me know if you have won something with help of this app.
Keywords: euromillions, swisslos lottery
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts