(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
• Languages: German and English
• Create stacks in 5 different colors
• Create flashcards
• Edit stack
• CSV interface for exporting / importing cards stacks
• four different study modes: default, random, twisted, right-or-wrong
• Repeat whole stack or only wrong answered flashcards
• Record your progress in a statistic
• 31 Trophies achieveable
• reminder feature
• settings for study mode
INTERNE: exclusively used for displaying advertising!
ALARM: exclusively used for setting up the reminder
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
RecordCards allows you to be productive in those waiting times. Just add your german vocabluary and let RecordCards question you! RecordCards helps you to learn your vocabluary for long term memory and not only for short term memory, so it is like using a typical card box. You will be surprised how much you learn!
Adding record cards is easy - even with formulas! You can even publish your categories in the RecordStore or download categories of other users.
RecordCars offers the following features:
→ Organizing RecordCards in categories. For example, create a category for your physics formulas and your german vocabluary.
→ Create recitations that contain multiple categories. To prepare for a exam, you may combine several lections of vocabulary.
→ Support for formulas in LaTeX syntax.
→ RecordCards learns what you have learned. Record cards that you don’t know well are questioned more often than record cards that you know well.
→ Display your learning progress
→ You can write your record cards on your PC in a CSV format and import them into RecordCards.
→ Share categories with other users in the RecordStore.
* INTELLIGENT AND EFFICIENT LEARNING *
You decide how to learn:
• Flashcard system by Sebastian Leitner (long-term memory)
• Test mode (short-term memory)
• Favorites (only marked as favorite cards)
• Only not-known cards
* FEATURES *
• Synchronization of flashcards with www.repetico.com
• Individual choice of learning: Disable or enable categories within a set of cards
• Mark important flashcards as favorites
• Easy to use and fast search function
• Detailed overview of your current learning status
• No internet connection required
• Intuitive and user-friendly operation
• Display and query of multiple choice questions
Do you like the Repetico app? Then we look forward to your review in the Play Store. Do you have any suggestions? Then send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create new subjects and learn them with different colors!
"Just Learn it the easy way."
With Learn Easy you can create flashcards on your Android Smartphone and learn them afterwards, all of this with a system of subjects based on colors, helping you to better memorize your cards.
You can also :
*send all or some of your cards to friends (still beta)
*save and restore your flashcards
*learn with different learning methods (see also Learn Easy Donate)
*learn with pictures instead of text only
*reset the knowledge of your subjects
*modify the cards afterwards
Learn Easy is only tested on Samsung galaxy s one with Android 2.3.4
If you encounter problems with the Application please send me an e-mail.
Please put a comment if you like this app and share it with others.
You can donate a small fee here:
Or under more from developer.
Permission to write on your external storage is only for the backup and restore function.
Flashcard app Learn Easy.
• a universal flashcard learning program
• based on an advanced 'spaced repetition' algorithm
• 10-50 times more efficient than memorizing paper flashcards
• has vocabulary in 16 languages build-in, 700 words each
• has many, many functions (see below)
• similar to SuperMemo, Anki, Mnemosyne or AnyMemo, but with games added, better statistics, more editing functions, better configurability and more
What is Memorion NOT?
• an all-in-one language course
• a 3-button-wonder to just learn 50 words for the next vacation (like 95% of all other flashcard apps in the store)
• promising to teach you a new language in 2 weeks, with no work needed
• the simplest program in the store (it can just do too much)
NOTE: Memorion can become addictive, once you start feeling its power
• pre-made flashcards with vocabulary in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Brazilian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Hindi, Nepali, Swahili, Chinese
• 6 fun game modes (hang man, multiple-choice, listening to numbers,..)
• true multi-directional learning
• up to 8 text fields per card (to use for gender, examples, extra images, web links etc.)
• millions of card stacks can be downloaded from Quizlet, StudyStack, and SuperMemo
• designed for large databases (I have >17 000 cards in mine), with multi-level sub-stacks
• 21 charts to document learning progress
• multiple-choice, whiteboard, keyboard and audio-recording as answer options
• wizards for image searches, photos, audio recording and translations
• import from PalmOS SuperMemo, AnyMemo, text, MS Word, and Excel
• fully integrated dictionaries from the Open Dictionary API Alliance (PONS, SlovoEd, etc.)
• dictionary support for Google Translate, PONS and Leo online, ColorDict, dict.cc and 100+ others from Langenscheidt, VOX etc.
• Text-To-Speech (TTS)
• 3 user modes (beginner to expert)
• links between related cards, with mutual updating
• functions to organize stacks and cards
• search, filter, and sort cards
• optimized gestures for single-handed use, to repeat cards while walking
• dozens of gestures for power-users (faster access, more functions)
color-coding of genders, 'Undo' last answer, awards, LaTeX
Being a long-term user of PalmOS SuperMemo, I wanted to continue using my trusted databases.
If you have any comments, suggestions or issues, write to Memorion@gmx.net.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- we support TTS and SVOX TTS
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
Spanish Smash is an AMAZINGLY EFFECTIVE vocabulary training game through which you will learn 240+ Spanish words.
Forget boring flash cards, play a game instead!
√ Learn more quickly than with flash cards.
√ Learn to recognize both the Spanish text as well as the sound, spoken by a native Spanish speaker.
√ 3 stages and 41 levels that each get progressively more difficult to ensure your mastery of a set of words.
√ Fun arcade style gameplay that makes learning Spanish vocabulary fun instead of tedious.
√ No translation! Learn the same way you learned your first language.
√ Ideal for beginner - intermediate Spanish students.
√ Ideal for travellers to pick up some useful vocabulary whilst on the plane, train, bus or boat.
Words are organized into themed language packs and you are required to beat all the levels in each stage for a pack before advancing to the next stage.
Spanish Smash is ideal as a companion tool for those beginning to learn Spanish but is also great for those whose Spanish is a little rusty from disuse and need to refresh their vocabulary.
Travellers too will find it a great way to acquire some useful words to assist in the myriad of situations a traveller finds themselves.
The full version will contain 20 language packs. It is currently available for half price as it only contains 10 packs. Everyone purchasing at the discounted price will receive a free upgrade with the additional 10 packs when they are available, so be quick!
If you have a question, suggestion or issue we'd love to hear from you so email us at email@example.com, leave us a comment on the store or visit our company website www.nativetongue.com.
Animals, Numbers 1 – 10, Clothing, Vegetables 1, Stationery, Colours, Communications, Vegetables 2, Around the home, Fruit, Food Essentials, Meat, Body parts, Beverages, Sports, Numbers 10 – 20
Seafood, Travel, Technology, Vehicles, Numbers 10 - 100
Fan of spanishsmash?
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/spanishsmash
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spanishsmash
But it goes beyond board books and flashcards: tap on any word and it plays the voiceover. Tap on a letter and it plays the letter.
This allows children to associate images, forms and sounds, as well as practice fine motor skills while building their early vocabulary.
Flick LEFT to RIGHT to navigate from one letter to the next (A to B to C)
Flick UP and DOWN to see a new illustration for the same letter (A is for apple to A is for acorn)
This reinforces the similarities of the starting letter and the associations between letters and sounds.
This is prefect for young children starting to learn the ABC's. Ideal for parents to read together with their young children.
Professionally recorded voiceovers and as always NO ADS in our kids apps!
Sample objects from a total of 123.
a is for apple
a is for acorn
b is for banana
b is for boat
c is for cat
c is for cookie
d is for dog
d is for drum
e is for eagle
e is for egg
f is for flower
WARNING: This is not a game. There are no animations. They are multimedia flashcards.
The quiz games included in MTSR work this way:
1) The program ask a question, which is shown on a panel (question panel)
2) The user answers, using another panel (answer panel). If the answer is correct, a sound is played, corresponding to the question made; if not, a failure sound is played.
These are the included games:
1) Read staff: The programs draws a staff in question panel, and a note in its position. The user must answer with a keyboard (piano or buttons)
2) Write staff: The program shows a note name in question panel. The user must answer using the answer panel (which draws a staff) dragging the note to its correct height.
3) Key signature: The program shows a staff with some key signature, and the user must answer, choosing such key within a keyboard.
** Game modes
1) Timed tests: during the selected time interval, the user answers questions. Correct and wrong answers are accounted, and when the time is over, a score (based on correct&wrong answers and time) is shown.
2) Study: the user answers questions without any time limit. In this mode, the "Learn" button is available, and it changes program behaviour.
3) Learn: in this mode, the user touches the answer panel, and the program shows the question (or questions) which would have been answered by given answer.
** Notation Systems
- English (C, D, E, F, G, A, B)
- Italian (Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si)
- German (C, D, E, F, G, A, H)
** Time options
Game time can be chosen. If "0" is chosen, the game has no time limit and "Learn" mode can be activated.
Stored results from previous tests can be shown.
** Key and Range options
Three clef types can be chosen:
1) Treble clef
2) Bass clef
3) Grand clef (union of Treble and Bass clefs)
For every one of the three clef types, a range can be chosen:
a) predefined, to be choosen between 6 ranges
b) manually defined by user
** Accidental options
There are three accidental modes:
1) Natural: only natural notes are to be asked
2) Simple: natural, flats and sharp notes can be asked
3) Key signature: questions are made, in the context of a key.
Natural mode has no associated options.
Simple accidentals asks natural or accidental notes. The user can choose between only sharps, only flats or both.
Key Signature mode lets the user choose one or more keys. If more than one key is chosen, every new question changes the key randomly.
In this mode, the user can choose between two question filters:
A) Diatonic: only notes belonging to the current key are asked.
B) Chromatic: any note will be asked (whether or not it belongs to current key).
** General options
For "Read Staff" game, the user can choose the type of keyboard for answering:
1) Piano keyboard (with or without note names on keys)
2) Buttons with note names.
The main difference between both keyboards lies on enharmonic notes.
With piano there is no difference between, for example, F# and Gb, but with buttons, they can be differenciated.
Sound volume is adjustable (and muteable)
User can choose the program behaviour when asking a question wrongly:
A) A new question is made, even when previous one has not been correctly answered.
B) The same question is repeated, until the users answers correctly.
MTSR is designed to work in any screen orientation (portrait, landscape), and screen sizes (phone, 7" tablet, 10" tablet). Help is included.
Learn and enjoy with MSTR!
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Multi Instance Support
- SPen Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brain tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
★ PLUS - Adfree
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors & Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
★ 12 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Over 450 words!
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Real sounds where applicable
★ Question mode for parent-child interaction
★ Great memory building exercise
Building strong English vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. eFlash Plus Educational Baby Flash Cards in English features over 450 high quality images with text and voiceovers. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously. Parents have the option to turn voiceovers off during parent-child learning session and turn voiceovers on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach eachother!
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
With it you can learn languages as: Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian and German. easy and simple way.
• Each flashcard contains pictures, sounds and translations to help you remember;
• Create your own flashcards and add images, sounds and translations;
• Images and sounds are automatically added to your word or phrase added;
• It offers storage method, being able to practice the words that adds;
• Keeps your words and phrases of separate languages;
• Uses Vocabulary book learning formula;
• Several pre-registered categories for you to practice and organize their studies;
• Images are appended the word you add to learn, facilitating memorization;
• Learn up to five languages simultaneously: Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian and German;
- Text to speech.
- Swipe to navigate.
- Archive crosswords for later reference.
- Search and filter crosswords in archive by keywords.
If you still having troubles, send me an email describing the issue.
Send suggestions and bug reports to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a Swiss resident and are abroad, play online on the official Swisslos homepage http://www.swisslos.ch/
Please let me know if you have won something with help of this app.
Keywords: euromillions, swisslos lottery
If you are a Swiss resident and are abroad, play online on the official Swisslos homepage http://www.swisslos.ch/
Please let me know if you have won something with help of this app.
Visit my Buzz page: http://www.google.com/profiles/phyrum.tea
Keywords: swisslotto, swiss lotto, swisslos lottery
Download thousands of cards from website:
* StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles.
* Create new cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* The first Android Flashcards app ends it's experimental phase, please update your ratings.
This is the Free Ad supported version with one restriction to learn from the first deck. Otherwise fully functional.
Join Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts