(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
• Languages: German and English
• Create stacks in 5 different colors
• Create flashcards
• Edit stack
• CSV interface for exporting / importing cards stacks
• four different study modes: default, random, twisted, right-or-wrong
• Repeat whole stack or only wrong answered flashcards
• Record your progress in a statistic
• 31 Trophies achieveable
• reminder feature
• settings for study mode
INTERNE: exclusively used for displaying advertising!
ALARM: exclusively used for setting up the reminder
RecordCards allows you to be productive in those waiting times. Just add your german vocabluary and let RecordCards question you! RecordCards helps you to learn your vocabluary for long term memory and not only for short term memory, so it is like using a typical card box. You will be surprised how much you learn!
Adding record cards is easy - even with formulas! You can even publish your categories in the RecordStore or download categories of other users.
RecordCars offers the following features:
→ Organizing RecordCards in categories. For example, create a category for your physics formulas and your german vocabluary.
→ Create recitations that contain multiple categories. To prepare for a exam, you may combine several lections of vocabulary.
→ Support for formulas in LaTeX syntax.
→ RecordCards learns what you have learned. Record cards that you don’t know well are questioned more often than record cards that you know well.
→ Display your learning progress
→ You can write your record cards on your PC in a CSV format and import them into RecordCards.
→ Share categories with other users in the RecordStore.
Create new subjects and learn them with different colors!
"Just Learn it the easy way."
With Learn Easy you can create flashcards on your Android Smartphone and learn them afterwards, all of this with a system of subjects based on colors, helping you to better memorize your cards.
You can also :
*send all or some of your cards to friends (still beta)
*save and restore your flashcards
*learn with different learning methods (see also Learn Easy Donate)
*learn with pictures instead of text only
*reset the knowledge of your subjects
*modify the cards afterwards
Learn Easy is only tested on Samsung galaxy s one with Android 2.3.4
If you encounter problems with the Application please send me an e-mail.
Please put a comment if you like this app and share it with others.
You can donate a small fee here:
Or under more from developer.
Permission to write on your external storage is only for the backup and restore function.
Flashcard app Learn Easy.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
* INTELLIGENT UND ZEITSPAREND ÜBEN *
Du entscheidest, wie du lernst:
• Lernkarteisystem nach Sebastian Leitner (Langzeitgedächtnis)
• Prüfungsmodus (Kurzzeitgedächtnis)
• Favoriten (nur die als Favorit markierten Karten)
* ALLE FUNKTIONEN *
• Echtzeitsynchronisation der Lernkarten und des Lernstandes
• Individuelle Auswahlmöglichkeiten beim Lernen: Aktiviere bzw. Deaktiviere Kategorien innerhalb eines Kartensatzes
• Markiere Dir wichtige Lernkarten als Favoriten
• Einfach zu bedienende, intelligente Suchfunktion
• Detaillierter Überblick über Deinen aktuellen Lernstand
• Einstellung der Zeilenausrichtung: linksbündig oder zentriert
• Keine Internetverbindung erforderlich
• Intuitive und benutzerfreundliche Bedienung
• Tablet-Fähigkeit der App
• Darstellung und Abfrage der Multiple Choice Fragen
Gefällt Dir die Repetico App? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Rezension im Play Store. Hast Du Verbesserungsvorschläge? Dann schreib uns einfach eine Mail an email@example.com.
- uses spaced repetition learning for reviewing cards in optimal intervals
- reminds you of cards due for review
- lets you use pictures as flash cards
- lets you read out cards using the text-to-speech engine
- integrates Google translate to assist you in translating cards
- allows importing cards from Quizlet, StudyStack and FlashcardExchange, giving you access to millions of ready-made stacks for virtually every language or subject (e.g. GRE, SAT, TOEFL, countries & capitals, biology, medicine, ...)
- allows export to/import from Google docs (e.g. conveniently create new cards on your PC and import them to your phone)
- allows to backup/restore your complete data using Google drive (e.g. backup on phone and restore on tablet)
- allows export to/import from csv file
- visually appealing look and feel with optional animations for your flashcard learning session
- allows sorting and searching (fuzzy search) of cards on your phone
Please note: Fully functional version without any ads, but the number of flashcards is limited to 200 cards. You have to install the "Flashcards ToGo CardsPackGold" app from Google Play to allow an unlimited number of cards.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- we support TTS and SVOX TTS
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
With "Vocab Trainer Pro" you can store all of your vocabulary excersizes clean and well structured on your Android device. Its not just a mobile vocabulary book or another standard vocab trainer app on the Google PlayStore.
"Vocab Trainer Pro" gives you more...!
The main features of the app:
* clean and modern user interface
* store and manage your own vocabulary as units
* share all of your units with other "Vocab Trainer Pro" users simply by mail
* create larger units quickly on your computer in Excel and import them easily into the app
* learn and memorize your vocabulary effectively by using our integrated 5 card box system (Leitner learning-system | http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system)
* test your learning progress in our "Vocab test"
* False entered vocab will be highlighted as "error vocab" in the card box
* and many more
With "Vocab Trainer Pro" you have all tools for efficient vocabulary learning in one single app!!
If you have any suggestions for improvement please let us know. The same for questions in any kind. Do not hesitate to write us by mail - - > firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
☞ 350 vocab words picked by an expert SAT tutor
☞ Definitions and example sentences for every word
☞ Decks for every difficulty level
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s SAT flash cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://sat.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary
Written by SAT experts
The entire SAT wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert SAT tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the SAT for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Words you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and words you already know won’t be repeated. Our SAT word list is also kept to only 350 words so that you don't waste time learning unimportant words.
“I really like the way the words appear and the simple interface to show progress of the user. You guys have put good use of algorithms so one comes out learning the words well. The best flashcard app to date.” - Arif
“Absolutely awesome. This is an excellent way to significantly improve vocabulary in a short amount of time. I learned 100 new words while waiting for my flight at the airport. Good job Magoosh!” - Tameka
We're an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the SAT through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about SAT words, formulas, grammar, review, writing and an occasional question of the day along with SAT study guides and study tips at http://magoosh.com/sat/
More SAT study tools
Search the app store for “magoosh sat” to continue your prep for the College Board’s SAT with Magoosh’s video lessons app.
When you’re ready to practice for the full SAT exam, Magoosh’s website has more than 700 excellent SAT Math, SAT Reading and SAT Writing practice questions, each with its own detailed video explanation. After each quiz, you can review your answers to see your strengths and weaknesses. Visit http://sat.magoosh.com for more information.
(Magoosh also has an app for learning English grammar. Search the store for "magoosh english" to find it)
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“I didn’t have much time to prepare, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan SAT, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start memorizing SAT words daily with Magoosh’s SAT Flashcards app today!
• a universal flashcard learning program
• based on an advanced 'spaced repetition' algorithm
• 10-50 times more efficient than memorizing paper flashcards
• has vocabulary in 16 languages build-in, 700 words each
• has many, many functions (see below)
• similar to SuperMemo, Anki, Mnemosyne or AnyMemo, but with games added, better statistics, more editing functions, better configurability and more
What is Memorión NOT?
• an all-in-one language course
• a 3-button-wonder to just learn 50 words for the next vacation (like 95% of all other flashcard apps in the store)
• promising to teach you a new language in 2 weeks, with no work needed
• the simplest program in the store (it can just do too much)
NOTE: Memorión can become addictive, once you start feeling its power
• pre-made flashcards with vocabulary in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Brazilian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Hindi, Nepali, Swahili, Chinese
• 6 fun game modes (hang man, multiple-choice, listening to numbers,..)
• true multi-directional learning
• up to 8 text fields per card (to use for gender, examples, extra images, web links etc.)
• millions of card stacks can be downloaded from Quizlet, StudyStack, and SuperMemo
• designed for large databases (I have >17 000 cards in mine), with multi-level sub-stacks
• 21 charts to document learning progress
• multiple-choice, whiteboard, keyboard and audio-recording as answer options
• wizards for image searches, photos, audio recording and translations
• import from PalmOS SuperMemo, AnyMemo, text, MS Word, and Excel
• fully integrated dictionaries from the Open Dictionary API Alliance (PONS, SlovoEd, etc.)
• dictionary support for Google Translate, PONS and Leo online, ColorDict, dict.cc and 100+ others from Langenscheidt, VOX etc.
• Text-To-Speech (TTS)
• 3 user modes (beginner to expert)
• links between related cards, with mutual updating
• functions to organize stacks and cards
• search, filter, and sort cards
• optimized gestures for single-handed use, to repeat cards while walking
• dozens of gestures for power-users (faster access, more functions)
color-coding of genders, 'Undo' last answer, awards, LaTeX
Being a long-term user of PalmOS SuperMemo, I wanted to continue using my trusted databases.
If you have any comments, suggestions or issues, write to Memorion@gmx.net.
Uniseminar & KKarten offer the whole exam relevant content in the form of learning cards on your Android phone or tablet.
With the Uniseminar App you are able to focus on the specific content that is relevant for your exam. Uniseminar puts all exam relevant content as lectures and the relevant literature on learning cards for you.
Whether in the train, bus or car, on the couch or in the lecture - with the Uniseminar App you have the complete exam relevant content with you everywhere and you can learn important content at any time.
From now on at the following universities:
• Universität St. Gallen (HSG)
• Universität Zürich (UZH)
• Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH / ETHZ)
• Universität Bern (unibe)
• Fachhochschule Winterthur (ZHAW)
• Universität Fribourg (UFR)
• Universität Luzern (ULU)
• Université de Lausanne (unil)
• Université de Genève (unige)
• Universität Basel (UBA)
• Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (FHNW)
• Fachhochschule St. Gallen (FHSG)
• Hochschule Luzern (HSLU)
• Maastricht University (SBE)
• University of Mannheim
• University of Munich (LMU)
• Vienna University of Economics and Business
In addition to that the Mediseminar sets to prepare for the Numerus Clausus (NC) exams are available as well.
Download the free Uniseminar App now to get access to all contents of your studies!
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. PANCE Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for PANCE exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
PANCE Flashcards app includes 2500 premade flashcards from 13 categories which cover all aspects of the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam :
• Cardiovascular System
• Dermatologic System
• Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat
• Endocrine System
• Gastrointestinal System/Nutrition
• Genitourinary System
• Hematologic System
• Infectious Diseases
• Neurologic System
• Psychiatry/Behavioral Science
• Pulmonary System
• Reproductive System
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
PANCE is a trademark of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Text to speech.
- Swipe to navigate.
- Archive crosswords for later reference.
- Search and filter crosswords in archive by keywords.
If you still having troubles, send me an email describing the issue.
Send suggestions and bug reports to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download thousands of cards from website:
* StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles.
* Create new cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* The first Android Flashcards app ends it's experimental phase, please update your ratings.
This is the Free Ad supported version with one restriction to learn from the first deck. Otherwise fully functional.
Join Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
If you are a Swiss resident and are abroad, play online on the official Swisslos homepage http://www.swisslos.ch/
Please let me know if you have won something with help of this app.
Keywords: euromillions, swisslos lottery
If you are a Swiss resident and are abroad, play online on the official Swisslos homepage http://www.swisslos.ch/
Please let me know if you have won something with help of this app.
Visit my Buzz page: http://www.google.com/profiles/phyrum.tea
Keywords: swisslotto, swiss lotto, swisslos lottery