Great until.... In 'my sort order' the tasks will no longer move on my Note 4. I've changed sort modes, rebooted, uninstalled and resynced, etc. Nada. Not a deal killer, but for a paid app it needs to be fixed I've reached out to the developers with no response. It hasn't been updated since August of 2013 and it looks to have been abandoned. A pity, as this was a good app. It just needs to have the tasks re-order sliders fixed for Android 4.0+
Still works greàt for me but This maybe not as important as others think, but I am hoping you'll update the app with material design, material designed widget. Thanks!
Was awesome until very recently, when syncing of tasks broke. Now any changes do not get synced, and manually pressing the sync button does not work either. Sure, a cosmetic update to material theme would be nice, but cloud sync is absolutely essential for this app. One star until sync is fixed.
"Note to self" in Google Now stopped working "Note to self" on android wear and Google Now on the phone has stopped working.. Tasks no longer shows up in the list of applications when you click on "continue in notes app" in Google now.
Rearranging doesn't work Reordering of the task list doesn't work on my Samsung Note 4. The drag-icons on the right don't work like in the video overview. I thought this might be an advanced feature, but I paid for the full app and still nothing.
All of a sudden it stopped syncing. App hasn't been updated in over a year so I doubt a fix is on the way.
- In-app donations (reason for permission change)
- Google Now integration (speak “note to self: …” in Google Now)
- DashClock Widget integration
- Support for related emails for tasks added by Gmail
- Ability to snooze reminders
- Alphabetical sort mode
- Implemented support for 3rd party widgets like Pure Calendar Widget, Agenda Widget and others
- Improved Calendar Picker: Added shortcuts for today, tomorrow, next week and current day is highlighted
- Indicator for overdue tasks