Discover the best itineraries in Ticino, one of the most charming regions anywhere in Switzerland, with the hikeTicino App!
This guide lets you to have all the most important information on more than 150 tourist routes and the related points of interest close to hand at all times.
The app also works offline and without an internet connection.
The App’s main features include:
- weather data for the region, updated with latest MeteoSwiss information (online mode only);
- information on accomodation, points of interest, attractions, events, excursions and restaurants;
- possibility of filtering results by the different regions of Ticino;
- Search for the desired itinerary by surfing the contents, otherwise search by key-word;
- display the itinerary details and description in order to understand its characteristics;
- search the points of interest on the map based on the current position of the device (around me);
- points of interest available offline;
- possibility to save itineraries in the ‘Favourites’ section;
- dowload the itineraries in order to use them offline, maps included;
- display of the road journey to the starting point;
- see pictures of the treks;
- see the video produced by drone in panoramic flight (online mode only);
- retrace the itineraries with Google View Trekker (online mode only);
- with a simple click, telephone, e-mail and internet connection of surrounding facilities;
- all the App’s contents are also available on the reference website hike.ticino.ch.
If you have an internet connection, the contents of the App will be updated automatically.