In few seconds, test your bitrate speed, latency, browsing speed and video streaming quality on your Android mobile device.
A sliding menu (hamburger icon on top left corner) allows you to start every test separately:
- Speed test
- Browsing test - website loading speed
- Streaming test
All your results are saved in an history with all tests locations on a map.
Compare your results with those of others users and for each provider with a real time barometer. Easily share your results on social networks with nPerf sharing pictures which present a useful summary of your test.
Customize your application by switching the background theme using the Settings.
nPerf relies on an homemade top technology and a wordwide high speed servers network which can deliver the bitrate you need for speed tests.
With nPerf, you do not blow up your data plan: with many optimizations, testing consumes up to 2 times less data than competing speed tests. In addition, a data indicator will notify you if the monthly threshold you can set in the menu Settings is exceeded.
All connection types can be tested over 1 Gb/s speeds !
2G, 3G, 4G, Wimax, WiFi & Ethernet speed test.
All WiFi technologies are supported. WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/ac dual-band, tri-band & quadri-band
All LTE technologies are supported. LTE, LTE Advanced dual-band, tri-band & more
Test your connection, diagnose connectivity issues and keep your Internet service provider and carriers honest!
We are looking for translators :)
Your native language is not supported yet? You want to contribute to the nPerf project? Contact us if you want to translate nPerf in your language. You'll get a lifetime premium subscription on all platforms.
- a map view of all test results with filter options for test parameters, statistics, operator and device;
- statistics on the results for all the major operators with filtering options for quantiles, test parameters and test duration;
- a red/orange/green evaluation of the test result (“traffic-light”-system);
- the option to synchronise results of various devices and display them in the browser;
- the user’s own test history; statistics on tests
- supports 2G, 3G (HSPA) & 4G (LTE); supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Quality parameters (e.g. signal strength, connectivity on different ports, modifications of content, transfer time for a reference web page)
- results available as open data - see https://www.netztest.at/en/Opendata for details;
- source code available at https://github.com/alladin-IT/open-rmbt
- a detailed FAQ.
Please note: We use a test server which is located in central Europe, if you perform the test from America or Asia latency and throughput will reflect your connectivity to Europe which might be much lower than your local performance.
Netview Mobile has the following feature:
· Secure reliable encrypted solution
· Multiple users with QOS solution.
· Easy Configuration, automatically provide camera list
· Automatic detection of PTZ cameras
· Multiple viewing options: Matrix, full screen, list
· Megapixels camera support
Take snapshot photos and share them.
· Alarms/Event list - Phase II
· Playbacks support - Phase II
Enterprise Ping is a graphical multi ping IT network utility. Ping is a network utility tool that test connectivity between your device and a remote device and is an essential network tool for any network administrator toolkit that can be used for network monitoring and network management. Enterprise Ping features a graphical output of Ping response times and a full text log file that can be exported. If you are making changes to your network, remote host, internetwork routing, QOS, access list, or any number of items that can disrupt or change connectivity the continuous ping and graph combination is a great way to immediately highlight the results of those changes. It's a great tool for any network administrators toolkit. If you are an IT administrator responsible for a network, LAN or WAN consisting of routers, switches, servers, firewalls, email, web servers or any other device that you need a tool to monitor for management a solid ping tool is essential to your toolkit.
Enterprise Ping Features
Supports multiple ping destinations. Currently supports up to 4 ping destinations but we are bringing the capabilities for many more simultaneous pings.
Graphical response time chart
Ping across VPN Networks
Full Ping log export that can be shared via any method your device supports
Specify ping packet size
Specify ping interval time in seconds
If you close or minimize the app, pings will stop but once you open the app again you can pick up where you left off.
Saves your host history for quick recall
Available Ping Statistics
Response time per ping
Total combined response time since you started the ping
Minimum ping response time
Maximum ping response time
Average ping response time
Number of sent ping packets
Number of received ping packets
Number of lost ping packets
Percentage of lost ping packets
* PING roundtrip time
* RTP packet loss
* RTP jitter
* RTP packet count
* RTP codec type
* HTTP up and download speeds
* Allowed firewall protocols: SIP/UDP, SIP/TCP, RTP, RTCP, ICMP, HTTP
* TCP/IP configuration
* Device details
・・・Wi-Fi APモードに変更したら強制的にAPNが変更されてしまうと報告有り（ビルドV20 非rootで調査との事）
Access Lists - To collect and monitor Access-Lists information.
Router Resources - CPU/Memory Resource level commands to collect and monitor basic Resource usage information.
IP Accounting - Collect and monitor basic network hosts by IP traffic stats.
NetFlow - Flow accounting commands to collect and monitor stats for network hosts traffic.
QoS/NBAR - Collect and monitor Protocol/Application usage information from the active devices.
System logging - 3 main commands categories (Syslog Counts, Syslog History, and Buffered Syslog details).
Inventory - Collect and monitor basic network inventory information.
Interfaces - Collect and monitor basic network interface information.
The first-time Tool user needs to "Sign Up" first to define a local user and password; then create a Network by clicking on the "Create Network" button to fill-in the Network name and Details fields. Multiple networks are supported.
From the created list of Networks the user can access a defined network to generate a Map where they can apply a long touch on the screen on the location of the Router device to see a Cisco router icon followed by a short click on the device icon to get the popup bubble.
This package is unlimited in terms of the number of Networks devices within each network.
The popup bubble for each of the defined Router devices includes a "Settings" icon which links the user to the device's credentials which the user needs to fill-in as per the actual router configuration.
The Tool exploits the HTTP or HTTPS Server IOS feature [ip http server | ip http secure-server] commands. The user needs to define the username and password from the device and also create an HTTP(S) client user and associated password for each device.
The Cisco IOS Router Access List Commands supported on this package are:
- Show Standard Access-Lists Configured;
- Show Extended Access-Lists Configured;
- Access-Lists Configuration;
The Cisco IOS Router Resource Commands supported on this package are:
- Show Process CPU -5 Sec, -1 min, and -5 min commands;
- Show Process Memory total Allocated, Buffers Got, and Holding commands;
The Cisco IOS Router IP Accounting Commands supported on this package are:
IP Accounting (Layer 3) collects the number of bytes and packets processed by the network element on a source and destination IP address basis.
IP Access Violations;
The IP Accounting ACL identiﬁes IP traffic that fails an IP access control list to help track down an offending source.
Top 10 Flows Support on this package:
NetFlow, provides the capability to monitor Netflow interface configuration, Export information, and NetFlow Top-Talkers.
The Cisco IOS Router QoS/NBAR Commands supported on this package are:
- Show Top 10 Protocol Traffic command;
Top 10 Protocol traffic utilization.
- Top 10 Protocol Bit Rate command;
Top 10 Protocol bit rate throughput utilization.
- Show a specific Protocol Statistics;
User specified Protocol traffic utilization.
The Cisco IOS Router Commands supported on this package are:
- Show Inventory command; Hardware-specific information.
- Show Platform command;
- Show Hardware command; the product identifier (PID), version identifier (VID), and the serial number (SN).
- Show Environment;
Temperature, Voltage, Fan, and Power Supply information.
- Show Version command;
Router IOS identification, Feature Set, & hardware information.
The Cisco IOS Router Interface Commands supported on this package are:
- Show Interface Description command: Interface protocol status and alias.
- Show Interface Summary command: Summary of stats for all interfaces configured.
- Show Interface Statistics command: Interface statistics on packets & octets, inbound & outbound, by switching path.
- Show IP Interface Brief
Use Coliseu to:
- Measure and share the quality of your WiFi networks;
- Write reviews about WiFi networks;
- View reviews written by other users about nearby WiFi networks;
- Use a heat map to identify where there are WiFi networks evaluated by Coliseu users;
- Switch among different WiFi networks, searching for the best available;
Check out our Web application, which is integrated to this app, to visualize detailed reviews at