In few seconds, test your bitrate speed, latency, browsing speed and video streaming quality on your Android mobile device.
A sliding menu (hamburger icon on top left corner) allows you to start every test separately:
- Speed test
- Browsing test - website loading speed
- Streaming test
All your results are saved in an history with all tests locations on a map.
Compare your results with those of others users and for each provider with a real time barometer. Easily share your results on social networks with nPerf sharing pictures which present a useful summary of your test.
Customize your application by switching the background theme using the Settings.
nPerf relies on an homemade top technology and a wordwide high speed servers network which can deliver the bitrate you need for speed tests.
With nPerf, you do not blow up your data plan: with many optimizations, testing consumes up to 2 times less data than competing speed tests. In addition, a data indicator will notify you if the monthly threshold you can set in the menu Settings is exceeded.
All connection types can be tested over 1 Gb/s speeds !
2G, 3G, 4G, Wimax, WiFi & Ethernet speed test.
All WiFi technologies are supported. WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/ac dual-band, tri-band & quadri-band
All LTE technologies are supported. LTE, LTE Advanced dual-band, tri-band & more
Test your connection, diagnose connectivity issues and keep your Internet service provider and carriers honest!
We are looking for translators :)
Your native language is not supported yet? You want to contribute to the nPerf project? Contact us if you want to translate nPerf in your language. You'll get a lifetime premium subscription on all platforms.
* PING roundtrip time
* RTP packet loss
* RTP jitter
* RTP packet count
* RTP codec type
* HTTP up and download speeds
* Allowed firewall protocols: SIP/UDP, SIP/TCP, RTP, RTCP, ICMP, HTTP
* TCP/IP configuration
* Device details
Netview Mobile has the following feature:
· Secure reliable encrypted solution
· Multiple users with QOS solution.
· Easy Configuration, automatically provide camera list
· Automatic detection of PTZ cameras
· Multiple viewing options: Matrix, full screen, list
· Megapixels camera support
Take snapshot photos and share them.
· Alarms/Event list - Phase II
· Playbacks support - Phase II
bitShark is a powerful and feature rich packet capture and analysis application for Android
It's like Wireshark for Android!
Please try the Free Trial Version of bitShark before purchasing to test compatibility with your devices
- Realtime view/inspection of incoming packets
- Network packet capture to PCAP file format from any interface (Wifi or Cellular)
- Detailed inspection of a wide range of IP networking protocols
- Supports tcpdump style capture filter syntax
- Ability to open and analyze offline PCAP files
- Built-in file browser for choosing PCAP files to open from anywhere on your device
- Detailed statistical analysis of PCAP files
- Powerful filtering architecture allows user to build complex filtered views of offline data
- Ability to export PCAP stats to PDF
- Ability to export individual packets to separate PCAP file
- Ability to reassemble and save web images from TCP streams
(works with popular apps and mobile sites like Facebook and Instagram!)
IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, Web Images, HTML, DNS, mDNS, ICMP, ARP, Ethernet, PPP, SNAP, SLL, 802.3, 802.2, SIP, SDP, VLAN (802.1q), L2TP
Trial Version available for free here:
NOTE: This application requires ROOT permission to capture live packets.
Root is not required for offline viewing and analysis.
If you're having trouble capturing packets (crash after a few seconds of capturing) please try unchecking "Enable Live Indexing" in the Settings menu. A fix for this problem is in the works.
Using this application on Android 4.2 with full device encryption enabled or forcing the app to be moved to external storage may cause instability.
If you're having capture or installation issues please try doing a "Force Reinstall" through the new bitShark Installer activity which can be accessed through the Settings activity. Then force close the app and see if that fixes your problem.
Like bitShark on Facebook:
Follow bitShark on Twitter @bitSharkAndroid