"Basel and its trees" invites young and old to five varied walks through the city. Be it on foot, by scooter or bike: every tree walk offers an entertaining tour with interesting information about the trees and green areas of Basel.
With this app from the Basel Experience association, you can go on the following walks:
- Old town of Grossbasel: A tour of sequoia trees and ancient summer linden trees.
- Kleinbasel old town: Along the Lindenallee on the Rhine and into the alleys of Kleinbasel.
- Gellert: A walk through the avenues and parks of the residential area.
- Steinen und Aeschen: To the trees in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city and old fortifications.
- Bike ride: A ride through the avenues of the Hirzbrunnen district and to the bastards of the power plant island.
There is an interesting text, beautiful pictures and occasionally also an impressive drone video for each tree location.