An application for working with a three-channel voltage meter-recorder IR-2M "Mendeleevets", manufactured by CJSC "Khimservice". The recorder IR-2M "Mendeleevets" is designed to measure and record the parameters of electrochemical protection and stray currents. The device provides:
– work in the registrar mode;
– work in the polarization potential measurement mode (IPP mode);
- Autonomous operation with power from the built-in battery;
– charge the built-in battery from the USB interface or an external power supply with a voltage of 5 V;
– exchange of information via the Bluetooth wireless network to display the values of the measured voltages and set up registration;
– transfer of recorded data from the internal non-volatile memory to a personal computer via the USB interface.
The device in the recorder mode provides:
– DC voltage measurement;
– DC current measurement on an external 75 mV shunt;
– galvanic isolation of the third channel;
– periodic recording with a programmable frequency of the values of the measured voltages and currents in the internal non-volatile memory.
The device in the polarization potential measurement mode provides:
- measurement of the polarization (without ohmic component) potential (Upp) of underground pipelines in accordance with GOST 9.602;
– measurement of the protective (with ohmic component) potential (Utz) with the auxiliary electrode (AE) connected and disconnected;
– measurement of the polarization current (Ip) of the auxiliary electrode;
– recording of the depolarization graph of the auxiliary electrode, Upp values at different time points, Utz and Ip into the internal non-volatile memory.