Build and govern your own kingdom. Engage in 30 vs 30 thrilling battles in real time to defend and expand your territory.
Immerse yourself into each kingdom’s story and play as over 150 characters through 10 different campaigns.
The Dravanian revolution ended in 1701 leaving a nation in ruins. In the wake of this chaos, Minister Zeo deftly rose to emerge as Dravania’s new leader. Before long, Zeo began to transform Dravania into a powerful military force. Now, Dravania has risen from the ashes to restore peace and prosperity to the rest of Lost Grounds…
- 3D Battle Scenes
- The first massive Strategy RPG for Android
- Over 150 unique commanders
- 10 different campaigns
- Over 100 hours of gameplay
- 30 vs 30 epic battles in real-time
- Animated special attacks and spoken events
- Two touch configurations (including a tablet mode)
- Support for Touch & Keyboard with key mapping
- Xperia PLAY optimized
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
* some users are reporting issues during installation of the game data on a ROOTED device, if you have such of problem and cannot proceed the full installation, please contact our support email for assistance *
- You need a SDCARD with at least 1.8GB of free space. - There is a MASSIVE 1.8GB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 30mn to 60mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience however the game is fully enjoyable from Nexus1 or similar type of device. There is a pre-hardware check in the game before allowing the 1.8GB download so those with hardware not yet supported should be able to refund within the actual refund window.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2011 IDEA FACTORY, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX .
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
"The beauty and wealth of its gameplay will delight fans of the genre…"
"A highly successful soundscape"
Gamekult - 8/10
"By subtly combining strategy and management in magnificent environments, Haegemonia will delight the many space conquest fans"
"The magical reconciliation of two genres: STR and Management"
Actiontrip.com - 8,3/10
”Haegemonia: Legions of Iron is a 3D space strategy featuring all the best elements of its genre”
Worthplaying.com - 9/10
Earth... this term used to mean Mankind... until technology finally gave humanity the ability to explore space. As humans began to seek out adventure and new territories beyond the safe boundaries of Earth, the number of colonists who were not born on the home planet increased.
In the 22nd century almost 1 billion people were living on various planets throughout the Solar system.
With the growth of their economic and military power, new tensions arose between Earth and the colonies. Their leaders agreed that a peaceful solution was needed and Earth's Moon was chosen to host a meeting between them...
In Heagemonia Legions of Irons, the player has to explore and conquer the galaxy as the head of his fleet, planning colonization, terraforming planets, managing his resources and deciding on the appropriate technological research to lead mankind where he wants it to go.
Research, combined with a top-notch spy network, will enable the player to survive in a stellar system which is much more dangerous than it would first appear to be. Black holes, asteroid fields, nebulas, cosmic clouds and wormholes as well as alien races... make each fleet sortie a perilous affair.
• Breathtaking real-time space battles. You can also interrupt the fighting to issue new orders.
• 2 campaigns available: Earth or Mars
• Manage colonies. Build their defenses and decide on their production.
• Send your spies to spread chaos, assassinate enemy heroes, or steal the adversary's technologies...
• 40 imperial vessels, military and civilian bases
• More than 200 inventions to develop
• 50 different categories of planet (Gas, Forest, Arctic, Oceanic, Volcanic, Acidic, Rocky, etc.)
• 5 classes of hero (Soldier, Spy, Scientist, Governor, Tyrant) and many skills to develop for each one
• Your crews gain experience and expertise as the fighting progresses.
• New random events allow you to enrich your experience and be promoted.
• 3 levels of difficulty, from easy to difficult
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
"Explore the unknown and set up colonies in the new world to save your kingdom!"
A volcano on your home island erupts, and an evil tribe from the north takes advantage of the resulting chaos and sends soldiers to invade your home island. Amidst the chaos, you must battle the invaders and spreading lava to gain control of the island's resources - shipyards, brick factories and armories. By controlling and protecting these resources long enough - before their inevitable destruction - you may have enough units and ships to successfully evacuate to an island located north of your home island.
The goal is to save the wisdom and culture of your kingdom, which is achieved by escorting as many members of the royal family into the Towers of Safety, located somewhere on the northern island. The game can be roughly divided into four overlapping sequences: (1) Control and protect resources on your home island. (2) locate and calm down the panicking members of the royal family, (3) ship them from the home island to the northern island, part of which must be invaded and secured by your military units beforehand, and (4) escort each member of the royal family into a separate Tower of Safety.
Beware of surprises like dragons and pirates.
+ Numerous different elements you need to balance out to save your kingdom: Warfare, exploration, invasion, secure and then strengthen your colony, military strength vs the number of royals...
+ Competitive: Measure your skills against others fighting for the Hall of Fame top spots.
+ Supports casual play: Easy to pick up, leave off, continue later.
+ Experienced units learn new skills, like improved attack or defence performance, ability to cause extra damage, etc.
+ Settings: Various settings to alter the look of the gaming experience: difficulty levels, what to draw on the map, custom font and map sizes.
+ Tablet friendly strategy game: Automatically scales the map for any physical screen size, while settings allow you to fine tune hexagon and font sizes.
"It's a little bit like Colonization, but with a story line."
In order to be a victorious hero, it is essential that you learn to coordinate your attacks in two ways. First, as adjacent units give support to an attacking unit, keep your units in groups in order to gain local superiority. Secondly, it is rarely a good idea to use brute force when it is possible to encircle the enemy.
To get a sense of how "Conflicts: Medieval Kingdom in Chaos" works, try out Conflicts: Operation Barbarossa LITE -- http://goo.gl/vLuaP -- which uses the same mechanics, although the theme is completely different.
Answer the call of duty and join Conflict series on Facebook! The Facebook page serves as a forum and contains tips, tricks and announcements, as well as making it easy to ask questions or give feedback.
Conflict-Series has offered highly rated Android-only strategy games since 2011. The campaigns are based on the time-tested gaming elements you are familiar with from both the classic PC war games and legendary strategy board games. I also want to thank the fans for all the well thought-out suggestions over the years which have allowed campaigns to improve at a much higher rate than what any indie developer could dream of. if you have feedback about any game in the Conflict-Series please use email, this way we can have a constructive back and forth conversion without all the limits of the store's comment system. In addition, because I have huge number of projects available on multiple stores, it’s just not very sensible to spend handful of hours each day going through hundreds of pages spread all over the Internet to see if somebody has posted a question somewhere -- just send me an email and I will answer to it as soon as I'm online. Thanks for understanding!
Evil invasion of magical witch world, Wizard Zack needs your help. Through break free in the magic bubble, the gradual emancipation of the occupied territory.
Full of Pet Spider, medicament, possessed, broom and magic world elements in the game, to take you into the magical world. Play classic but is not fun, different levels of different clearance task, let the game player always enjoy it.
With the bubble and the magic spider can help you continue to create high miracle. The magic potion witch refining need all kinds of magical elements support, pay attention to a few different magic potion cauldron, fall into the bubble will have an unexpected surprise.
The same rules, not the same experience, come and enjoy this unique bubble crazy.
>play classic, easy to use
>different clearance conditions and exquisite design, let you enjoy
>80 pass the difficulty from easy to difficult, clever design
>Brilliant animation, to bring you the ultimate gaming experience
>music, relaxed and happy, I wish you a happy game
Raving 4.6+ Stars Rating!
New and electrifying thrills stir in the world of Clash of Lords 2! Now is the best time to begin your journey and discover a world of mystery, monsters, and mayhem. Behold the new Evolution feature and watch your favorite Lords change before your eyes! Join the fastest-growing strategy game today… for free!
Millions of ★★★★★ Reviews
5/5 "Best on the market This is by far the best castle pvp type of game you can get for free. Lots to do!"
5/5 "Love this game This game is so fun that I am almost a pro thank you whoever made this game."
✔ Take Charge in Clash of Lords 2! Real-time command of your Heroes’ battle skills. More Power = More Fun!
✔ Mercenary Mania! Pair Heroes and Troops in Clash of Lords 2 to form invincible teams with the all-new Mercenary mode!
✔ Exhilarating & Easy-to-Play! Training troops is a thing of the past! Get into the heat of battle faster than ever with Clash of Lords 2!
✔ The Wild Bunch Are Here in Clash of Lords 2! Choose from a cavalcade of Heroes each with unique skills and abilities!
✔ Play Your Way in Clash of Lords 2! Six battle modes of non-stop action. Master the Lords League, Resource Raids, Solo Campaigns, Hero Arena, Campaign Clash, and Battle Royale to reign supreme!
✔ Guild Camaraderie! Rally your friends for more thrills and spills in Clash of Lords 2 Guilds!
✔ Free to Play! Log in to Clash of Lords 2 every day to recruit free Heroes and win free Jewels!
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Fanpage at: https://www.facebook.com/clashoflords2
“A really enjoyable & fun game, perfect”
“All i can say is good game on every level”
“Downloaded it for my 6 year old cousin now I play it more than him”
Experience the heart-pounding, nerve-breaking of the modern combat in the palm of your hand! In this game, you command your own troops, make your own tanks, produce your own fighter planes and more importantly wage epic battles against top players overall the world. You can attack well defended NPCs or smartly built base built by real players! This game has the fun and depth of MMRPG but very easy to learn and so casual that you can play it at any time. It has multiple leagues and group Battles / Clash in every league.
Thank you for the support from our loyal players! Our player community are stronger every day and growing! We are committed to making this game better and more fun! The next major release coming out will include Alliance / Clan.
*Lots of levels with different number of allies and enemies!
*Destroy enemies using a variety of weapons!
*Good graphics, which helps you to feel the atmosphere of a fantastic world and enjoy an exciting adventure!
I think you understand what you need to do. Destroy all your enemies with magic! Legendary game is now on your device!
strategy game with a touch of rogue-like and the complex undertones of
the Dominions series that is also developed by Illwinter Game
Design. While CoE3 appears to be a simple game with limited options at
first glance, delving further into the game reveals a game of complex
decision making and risky endeavors.
The main focus in CoE3 is that each race plays differently. We're not
talking about a unique building and unique unit, we're talking about
completely differently, with different mechanics and different
goals. Perhaps you're playing a druid, focused on amassing a vast
forest and jungle empire from which to harvest ingredients to summon
creatures of the woods with no practical need to conquer mines, or
perhaps a dwarf, who's only concern are mines and produce units at a
set rate every turn and focus almost entirely on upgrading those units
to survive as long as possible, since they are so difficult to
replace. With 18 different factions that alone is enough to keep your
play dynamic as you vie for control of the map to conquer
Elysium. That isn't where it ends, however, there are 6 scenarios in
which your game takes place that will help randomize the map. These
scenarios range from a the early days of an agrarian world to a giant
gleaming capital, which you can conquer, that spawns patrols of human
guards, to a fallen empire filled with the living dead and scarred by
battlefields and tombs. There's also random events to contend with,
from merchants to pillage to the very gates of the underworld opening
portals to your realm, your hands will be full before you even make
contact with the enemy.
In each game the objective is to defeat your enemies by relying on the
strengths of your chosen race. Combat in CoE3 is automatic to keep
things streamlined, but that doesn't make it non-strategic. Each unit
has a desired "location" it wants to be in the battlefield. Archers
want to be in the rear, heavy infantry want to be in front. As you can
imagine, putting together an army that has enough strength to protect
the powerful archers and spell casters in the rear is vital. It goes
beyond that though, as you must determine your enemy's strengths and
hopefully be able to counter their strategy. An army of a mere 10
trolls is extremely dangerous, perhaps able to bring down a dragon,
but they can only kill 10 creatures at once. An army of 50 small units
will make short work of your trolls. However, an army with a wizard
able to cast high level spell may completely destroy all 50 small
units in one shot but would be unable to harm 10 trolls. Determining
the strength and composition of an enemy army is a vital skill, and
since hitting in combat, damage, and even the very spells that will be
cast are randomized based on the abilities of each unit, every battle
invites potential disaster and a change of plans.
* Assassins that make an assassination attack before combat starts.
* Catapults, Hill Giants and Rocs that can throw or drop boulders during sieges.
* Immortal Liches and Vampires.
* Regenerating trolls rise from the dead if they haven't been killed too badly or their side lost.
* Large worms that can swallow smaller enemies whole. Swallowed units take a few points of damage from digestion each round until they are freed.
* Shape changers that looks like something else when seen by the enemies.
* And many many more monsters and abilites....
* Random maps
* Random events, good and bad
* 18 different classes
* Spell system with 42 magic paths
* Hotseat gameplay (multiple players on the same tablet)
* Team play, you can be 2 players against the AI for example.
* Made for tablets. A screen size of at least a 7 inch is recommended
Important: While it is possible to play this game on a standard phone, you really need a large screen to be able to play it comfortably. A 7 inch screen or larger is recommended.
* Solve 80 unique Hidden Object Puzzles.
* Play in Relaxed or Timed Mode.
* Find items and earn money to purchase towers, build bridges, and more!
* Enjoy a fantasy storyline filled with wizards, spells and real magic!
Play in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Swedish – based on your Apple OS settings.
If you encounter issues with the game please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More apps from GameHouse:
-Delicious - Emily’s Honeymoon
-Delicious - Emily's Wedding
-Delicious – Emily’s True Love
-Delicious - Emily's Taste of Fame
-Jewel Legends: Magical Kingdon
You have money, gold, soldiers, peasants, food and land. You fight, you trade, you send great caravans, etc. But you cannot feel confident about the future – you may be attacked by neighboring kings, you may have a bad harvest year or the thievish Vizier may make off with a part of your treasury...
The game was created after the same text game, which was published in the late 20th century on the ZX Spectrum, BK0010/11M, Micro-80 and other platforms of the time.
Take control of Crusader and free the lands from the hordes of the Nethermist in this turn based strategy rogue. Card Dungeon is a completely unique and handcrafted board / card /rogue-like game experience unlike anything you have played before. Easy to pick up and play for 10 minutes, but has enough depth and strategy that you will still be playing after multiple hours.
You can only do 1 thing / turn. Choose wisely.
When the game starts you are dealt three cards. The cards are used for attacks, defense, health, magic, summoning and much more. When the player defeats a monster or opens a chest, a new card may be revealed. The user then has to decide if they want to keep their current card or switch it to the new one. Progress through the levels as far as you can. When you die, you restart at the beginning. If you make it back to where you died, you get all your cards and money back.
No IAP. No in game ads. No internet required. Buy it once and get the full game as it should be.
Full 3D. Rotate, zoom and pan across gorgeous board game tiles.
Discover and equip 1000’s of cards.
Each play through genuinely unique as you transition from playing a hard hitting warrior to a summoning wizard to a trap laying rogue, etc, etc, etc. Dozens of combinations await you!
Randomly generated levels with hand placed creatures.
No defined player classes. The cards define your class!
Discover armor and weapon cards that help define who Your Crusader is this run.
Unlock trait cards which modify how Crusader acts in game. Play a cowardly, but strong Crusader. Next time play a Crusader strong with magic, but one that keeps losing money.
Record short video clips and upload your achievements and rare card finds for your friends to see. You can even record commentary directly from inside the game (requires use of camera and microphone).
21 levels packed with 40+ monsters, each with their own unique skills for Crusader to overcome.
Unique and beautiful artwork
Original score by Ian Dorsch
Coming: More music, more cards, more levels, more awesome, more fun!
Players can assemble teams of TRANSFORMERS characters including AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS side-by-side in strategic combat experiences with other fans from around the globe.
Battles are swift and require strategic decision-making, resulting in unexpected victory or devastating defeat. As TRANSFORMERS characters change modes their stats and abilities shift, allowing players to wage war in limitless ways.
Battle scenarios are intensified as players can link TRANSFORMERS characters together to create powerful Combiners that can change the tide of war by dealing critical damage and leveling the battlefield.
The TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics experience includes a compelling single player campaign, live events, and the opportunity to reign supreme at the top of the leaderboards where players can earn rare and powerful rewards.
With endless team combinations, characters to collect, and deep social integration, players will experience real-time PVP battles and thrilling live-events.
▪ Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
▪ Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
▪ Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
▪ Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
▪ Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your device‘s settings.
This app supports the ability to record gameplay and share it. This feature requires permission to record audio.
TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2015 Hasbro, Inc.
Play with friends - hotseat and Bluetooth modes available.
Get some action. To war!
Feel the ground quake and hear the crowds roar in a real-time PVP tournament! Build your team of tanks and face off against rival teams in explosive winner-takes-all battles! Roll the dice to deal detrimental damage and use your prize money to unlock new tanks from over 100 options!
● Real-Time PVP: Gather your friends, form a Club, takedown other Clubs from around the world, and share the glory
● Whopping War Machines: Contest for coveted machine parts to build a competition-crushing team of tanks
● Swift Showdowns: Bring out your best tanks and takedown your competition in fast-paced head-to-head battles
● High Risk Choices: Select your targets, time your re-rolls, and unleash strategic attacks to clinch your victory
● Extreme FX: Each battle is packed with big explosions and booming sound effects that will get your adrenaline pumping
● Compete in Live Events: Earn legendary rewards and prizes for taking first place on the league leaderboards
● Get Sponsored: Accept endorsement contacts from Sponsors for a chance at extremely rare parts and tanks
Here on Tank TV it's all about The Fans!!! Thanks for all your feedback and reviews! We're constantly working to make this game even more awesome and have really exciting features planned throughout the year.
-Up to 8 human and/or Computer players in Hot-Seat mode.
-Unlimited number of players for Wi-Fi network play, with optional Computer opponents mixed into the fray.
-Varied, expansive terrains for large-scale battles.
-Over 20 different and carefully balanced weapons and gadgets.
-Backwards compatibility for some of the oldest and most ancient Android devices.
-Fast-paced, interactive and a very addictive game.
-Play online from anywhere in the world
-Save your games when you need and resume later (even multi-player)
And many more..
For questions, information, suggestions, criticism, permissions explanation and everything else:
http://kanapps.proboards.com (no need to register or anything)
MortarCombat is a community-influenced game so you might have a part in the outcome.
And LIKE and SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to the Facebook page:
Help us help you help us all by posting your thoughts, suggestions, complaints to our site:
How to play Mortar Combat:
The game is turn-based, where each player controls his own artillery tank on a 2D battlefield. By rotating the tank's turret, selecting the correct force and weapon your goal is to damage your enemies until they run out of health and die. However beware, as the weapons may be used in many ways to create many interesting scenarios and only your planning and skill will be able to grant you victory.
At the end of each round the players may purchase items with money earned from the performance in the game.
By the way: Mortar Combat is always being updated and changed and is not going to be finalized any time soon!
Released under licence, for other versions of the game see the official homepage at http://www.thelordsofmidnight.com
You start the game with 4 characters: Luxor the Moonprince, his son Morkin, Rorthron the Wise, and Corleth the Fey. By recruiting other Lords in the land of Midnight you must defeat the evil Witchking Doomdark in his fortress in Ushgarak.
The Ice Crown is Doomdark's greatest weakness, as well as the source of his terrible power. Help Morkin find the Ice Crown and discover a way to destroy it, ending the battle once and for all.
The game ends when either:
* Morkin and Luxor are both killed
* Morkin is killed and the Citadel at Xajorkith falls
In order to claim victory:
* the people of the Free take Ushgarak or
* the Ice Crown is destroyed
* touch the lower half of screen in "Look" mode to move or change the view, touch the centre to move forwards, touch the left or right side to turn around.
* touch the upper half of the screen in "Look" mode to go to the "Think" screen or the "Select Lord" menu. Touch the shield to select a Lord, touch the text part to go to the "Think" screen.
* Think screen: touch the upper half of the screen to go back to the main view, touch the lower half to go to either the lord selection or to the "choose" menu.
* Select menu items by touching them
* Back: will take you to the previous screen. Back on the title screen will exit the game. Back on the main view will take you to the save menu.
* Volume Up/Down: Save a screen shot
* Home: back to the Android home screen (unused)
* Any other buttons: unused
HARDWARE KEYBOARD CONTROLS
Q - move forwards
R - think
T - choose
E - look
U - night
S - save
D - load
1-8 - change to face direction
Letters and numbers on menus indicate the appropriate keyboard shortcut for that option.
Write to SD Card permission is required to save the screen shots.