Almost perfect Would only want the option to put custom names in for the players and perhaps a few more spells when you start, sometimes a creature will fail to engage an enemy at the end of its movement which can be a game losing event but otherwise this is a superb port of JGs spectrum classic.
Great conversion of the ZX Spectrum title! Awesome conversion thanks. Would be better if it had a close option on the main menu so I could close it easily after playing.
Always loved this game I've always been a huge fan of this game, great to see it on Android. Hours and hours of fun. Many thanks for such a great port. Getting better with every update
A real throwback to the good old days
It's fixed I am pleased the developer has rolled back the update a message to the developer if you r going 2 do a update make sure u get all the bugs out of the game that will make the game unplayable before u release the update
version 1.31 (2015-05-01)
* Fix the game-killing bug from the last major update
* Highlight wizards' stuff in a less flickery way
* Extended Android options for fuzzy pixels and gamepad input
* Translation fixes
* Improved illusion selection with description
* Illusion is not asked when spell chance is 100%
* Modified the yes/no question selection to give some feedback