1. Perform superheat refrigerant charge calculations for 75 different refrigerants. Input the indoor wet-bulb and outdoor dry-bulb temps. to get the target superheat temperature. Then, specify the suction line temperature and pressure to get the actual superheat temperature. The difference tells you whether to charge or not.
2. Perform subcool refrigerant charge calculations for 75 different refrigerants. Input the indoor wet-bulb and outdoor dry-bulb temps. to get the target subcool temperature. Then, specify the liquid line temperature and pressure to get the actual subcool temperature. The difference tells you whether to charge or not.
3. Use an interactive slider control to increase or decrease all values and immediately observe calculated results. Also, the slider control allows for "incremental" changes so you can ever-so-slightly change values to observe newly calculated results.
4. Specify atmospheric pressure (other than standard 14.7 psi) so that calculated pressures are adjusted for high elevations like those in Denver and elsewhere.
5. Customize input types so that you can specify manufacturer-specified target superheat/subcool or input indoor dry-bulb/indoor relative humidity in place of indoor wet-bulb temperature.
6. Send an email of all inputs and results with custom message
7. Display input and result values in either English or Metric units
8. Change the color scheme of the app so that it can easily be viewed outdoors in direct sunlight
9. It is "Bluetooth aware", meaning that it will connect via Bluetooth to those PT gauges that are also Bluetooth enabled. This will allow the automatic transfer of temperature/pressure information from those gauges to the HVAC Refrigerant Charge app.
1. HVAC RefCharge
2. HVAC PT Chart
3. HVAC Duct Sizer
4. HVAC Quick Load
6. Steam Tables
7. Pipe Sizer - Liquid
8. Pipe Sizer - Steam
9. Pipe Sizer - Gas
The "HVAC RefCharge" app is an HVAC refrigerant charging calculator that allows HVAC technicians to perform superheat and subcool refrigerant charge calculations on-the-fly. This app includes pressure/temperature data for over 75 refrigerants.
The "HVAC PT Chart" is an electronic pressure-temperature calculator that allows HVAC technicians and contractors to quickly lookup the temperature and corresponding pressure for 75 common HVAC refrigerants.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" module allows you to perform quick and simple duct sizing analysis. You can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions and the calculated velocity and friction loss. In addition, you can calculate for a range of duct sizes by specifying minimum and maximum friction loss and airflow values.
The "HVAC Quick Load" module allows you to quickly calculate total heating and cooling loads for a wide variety of building types.
The "Psychrometrics" module allows you to easily perform single-state HVAC psychrometric calculations for up to 23 different combinations of input parameters.
The "Steam Tables" module allows you to calculate the properties of saturated or superheated steam by specifying 2 input properties. This module is also part of the "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module discussed below.
The "Pipe Sizer - Liquid" module allows you to size a pipe run for many different types of liquids (or fluids), pipe material and fitting types.
The "Pipe Sizer - Steam" module allows you to size a steam pipe run, and it also includes a bonus steam table calculator.
The "Pipe Sizer - Gas" module includes both low and high pressure gas pipe sizing, and it allows you to quickly size a simple low (less than or equal to 1.5 psi) and high (greater than 1.5 psi) pressure gas piping system by inputting a number of piping and gas properties.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application includes all of the great features of the individual HVAC apps such as the use of slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results. It also allows you to specify different types of liquids, gases, pipe material types, duct material types, fitting quantities, min and max ranges, and step values.
All values can be displayed in English (IP) and Metric (SI) units.
In addition, all of the modules include email capabilities allowing you to email inputs and results to yourself and others.
The "HVAC Toolkit" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. In addition, Carmel developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and ASHRAE DFDB apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
We also offer all of the above modules as individual apps for the Android on the Google Android App store.
This app is for the mechanical engineers, naval architects, civil engineers, HVAC engineers, electrical engineers and for all engineers that use some common unit conversions and math.
It is selected among the Top Ten Productivity Applications for Engineers by the www.engineerjobs.com.
For now the program has the following modules:
** Under Mechanical Engineering:
- Unit Conversion in 74 unit types, more than 1000 units
- ISO Fits and Tolerances Calculation according to ISO 286-2
- Hardness Conversion between 22 hardness types according to ASTM E140
- Pipe Sizes
- Dimensional Tolerances according to DIN ISO 2768
- Surface Roughness Tables
- Steel Bolt Specifications
- Bolt Torque Calculator
- Bolt Sizing Calculator
- ISO Metric Thread Dimensions
- Vibration Limits according to ISO 10816 and ISO 7919 and Lloyds Register
- Pressure Vessel Calculation according to ASME Sec. 8
- Ideal Gas Law Calculator
- Reynolds Number in Ducts
- Physical Constants Table
- Pump Power Calculator
- Net Positive Suction Head Calculator
- Material Properties of More than 70 Materials
- Table of Elements
- Steel Cross Reference Table
- SAE/AISI Steel Designations
- Effects of Alloying Elements
- Steel Mechanical Properties
- Steel Search By Composition (For now about 100 most common used steels. To be extended)
- Friction Coefficient Between Materials
- Elastomer Compatibility Table
- Rubber Shrinkage Rates
- Structural Beam Section Properties
- Beam Load Calculator
- Torque-Power Conversion
- Angular and Tangential Velocity
- Bore Shaft Taper Calculator
- Shaft Size Calculator
- Torsion of Circular Shafts Calculator
- Press Fitting of Shafts
- Water Lubricated Bearing Clearance Calculator
- Journal Bearing Clearance Calculator
- Roller Bearing Selection Guide
- Buckling Calculator
- Hydraulic Cylinder Calculator
- Pipe Friction Loss Calculator
- Rigid Rotor Balance Tolerances
- Shaft Key and Keyway Dimensions
- Tap and Drill Charts for Metric, Imperial and Pipe (NPS, NPT) threads
- Flange Dimensions (DIN 2501 and ANSI B16.5)
- UNC - UNF - UNEF Thread Designations
- Surface Roughness Parameters
- Pressure Booster Pump Flow Rate Calculator
- Pressure Booster Pump Pressure Calculator
- Pressure Booster Expansion Tank Capacity Calculator
- Geometric Tolerance Symbols
- O-ring Groove Dimensions
- O-ring Stretch Calculator
- Elastomer Temp. Ranges
- Pipe Diameter - Flow Rate - Velocity Calculator
- Pressure - Area - Force Calculator
- Air Receiver Calculator
- Pulley Diameter-Speed Calculator
- Gear, No. of Teeth and Speed Calculator
** Under Naval Architecture:
- Propeller Shaft Diameter Calculator
- Propeller Material Properties
- Rudder Shaft Diameter Calculator
- Rudder Torque Calculator
- Rudder Area Calculator
- RAL Color Codes
- Ship free Floating Body Motion Definitions
** Under Electrical:
- Electrical Power Calculator
- Galvanic Series
- Wire Gauge Specifications
- Electrical IP and Insulation Classes
- Resistor Color Codes
- DC Voltage, Resistance, Current, Power Calculator
- Series or Parallel Resistor, Conductor, Inductor Calculator
** Under HVAC:
- Air Flow Rate Calculator
- Air Change per Hour Table
- Air Carrying Velocity Table
- Hood Design Calculator
- Engine Room Ventilation Calculator according to EN ISO 8861
- Air Psychrometrics (SI and Imperial) Calculator
- Heat Loss by Conduction Calculator
** Under Mathematics:
- Linear Curve Fitting
- 2 Equations - 2 Unknowns Solver
- Area Formulas
- Volume Formulas
- Greek Symbols
- Inch to mm and mm to Inch Conversion Table
- Number Base Calculator
- Algebraic Formulas - Derivatives - Integrals
- Trigonometric Formulas
Keywords: mechanical, engineering, toolbox, naval, architect, architecture, hvac, electrical, math, mathematics, engineer, calculation, calculator, civil, unit, conversion, converter, ISO, ANSI, DIN, ASME, SAE, standards
Calcul puissance de radiateur
Calcul du débit gaz
Calcul vanne de by pass
Calcul volume et pression vase d'expansion chauffage
Calcul durée de chauffage ballon ECS
Calcul volume de stockage ballon ECS
Recherche d'un calibre de gicleur