• Discover new campaigns through personalized recommendations
• Follow your favorite campaigns
• Explore campaign perks
• Share campaigns with friends
- Get notified each time you receive a contribution and comment
- Manage comments
- Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
- Promote your campaign on social networks
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Raise money for yourself or a loved-one - get started in less than a minute!
On GoFundMe, there are no deadlines or goal requirements, and you get to keep every donation you receive.
GoFundMe users can enjoy our 5-minute customer support guarantee if they have any questions.
The application is currently migrating to a new GUI. You can access the work-in-progress GUI via the main application menu. Please have a play with it, and let us know what you think.
The new GUI has two views:
- one showing the traditional auto checkins
- one showing your friends and their current checkins
The friends view allows you to group your friends in different tabs for easier viewing.
Hopefully this application is kind on your battery, and sufficiently accurate. The application uses cell site data, rather than GPS or Network provided lat/long data for determining your current location.
This is the full version of Auto Check In Lite, without the restriction on the number of Auto Check Ins that you can configure.
Before purchasing this app, please try out Auto Check In Lite.
The application performance does vary between different phone models/vendors, and CDMA/GSM type handsets. So it may not work perfectly for everyone.
If you are having any issues with the app, please provide feedback to the developers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you dont contact the developers, we have little chance of being able to help to solve your problems :-(
If you have feedback for us, or bugs to
report, please email us email@example.com and give us your
handset model and we'll try to fix it asap!
Keywords: Check-in, place, places, Facebook, Foursquare, Gowalla, Jiepang, Twitter, Tween, share location, fun, my places, Android, one-click check-in, multiple check-in, Easy, Free, Near places, nearby, store, department, mall, quick, clear interface, Shout, shouted, Google Latitude, latitude, longitude, gps
Keyword: Map, Checkin, Check-in history, Facebook places, Foursquare, Gowalla, World map, information, check-in details, location point, country name, one click, all records, listing result, map presentation, places information content box, Android, multiple account, social network, keep record
Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
** NOTE: At the end of 2014, Foursquare will be removing the leaderboard from their API, so points will no longer be a part of the experience. **
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
Simple Checkin in the Press:
About Foursquare: http://bit.ly/IfODJj
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Let's make an end to that with auto check-ins!
This app automatically checks you in when you are in the neighbourhood of places you've chosen.
It's easy to configure and above all: it doesn't drain your battery.
State of the art technology is used to reduce the amount of battery power needed to know your location.
Vote for new features here: http://checkmein.uservoice.com/
1) add locations to track
2) configure the checkin radius and check-in delay time
3) save, and done! You will be checked in automatically from now on once you are within the check-in radius for the given amount of time.
Double checkins are avoided, when you stay at the same location for a longer time, we will check you in again, but only after 20 hours. (you only need 1 checkin/day for your mayorship)
The official Foursquare app is required on your device (authentication).
Some graphics are property of Foursquare (see https://foursquare.com/about/logos)
What if you're not checked in:
- Don't force quit the app (swiping it out in the app switcher), if you do, it won't be able to locate you.
- check if location tracking with google play services is enabled on your phone, the app will not work if you turn them off!
- check if your sensors (gps, wifi) are enabled
- set a bigger checkin radius or lower check-in delay (you have to stay within this radius for the given amount of time, every time you go out of the radius, the timers are reset)
- Every time the app is opened, some checks are done that might reset the timers, be aware of this while configuring your venues!
- Someone reported that reinstalling the app also might do the trick, weird, but it doesn't hurt to try it.
All data that's needed for the app to work is stored locally on your device.
The only thing that is tracked, are the app crashes and amount of checkins to make sure the app is still working on every device. This is an anonymous process.
This app comes as is, with no guarantees.
** If you have any issues, please email me. I haven't been able to test on every phone **
- You might not get a notification on older android devices (< 4.0). I'm working to fix this now.
Map your saved wifi networks to Foursquare places. Then when you connect to that network you will be automatically checked-in.
- Create unlimited wifi-place mappings
- Get notified when you are checked-in
- Uses your approximate location on check-in, so you still get points!
- Very battery efficient
Pro features coming soon.
tweet me with feature requests! @rathboma
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Wi-fi Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
There are a wide array of NFC tag types and manufacturers. To make sure your tags are accessible across all devices, we suggest using NTAG203 or Topaz512 tags.