1. Wire Cutter helps you calculate how long each piece of coil wire needs to be to achieve the proper resistance. Supports single, dual, triple, and quad coil design. Wire types supported are Kanthal (A-1, A, and D) as well as Nichrome (60 and 80). Wire Gauges supported are AWG 22, 24, 26 - 36. Recently added are 6 sizes of Kanthal A-1 Ribbon wire. It can also display calculated lengths in inches, cm, mm, and even fractional inches (4 3/16).
2. Coil Builder helps determine how many wraps the coil needs to be using the correct length of wire.
Using the wire length from Wire Cutter along with the coil diameter and estimated length of the leads, it will calculate the exact number of wraps you should use. Diameter size can be input as inches, cm, or mm, and can be set independently of the length settings.
3. Power Tool calculate either voltage or wattage at which you are vaping based on your inputs and setting.
Basically a simple Ohm's Law calculator designed to help determine the power or voltage you should use.
4. Converter is a new conversion tool that can convert inches to mm and back as well as convert fractions to decimals.
Try it out. We think you will agree that Vaper's Toolbox is a must have for any e-cigarette enthusiast that is planning on building their own coils.
This app should work with any android version 2.2 or later.
Blade Checker will tell you whether you are Gen 1 or Gen 2/3. If you are Gen 2/3, it will try and tell you which.
It also tells you which type of TPT you need to use. Either the Gen 1/Gen 1 to Gen 2 type TPTs, or the stock Gen 2/3 image.bin TPTs.
It will show you how much RAM your Blade has available, and suggest whether it is European or Chinese based on this.
Finally, it will show you how large your system, cache and data partitions currently are. This lets you know whether your current layout is big enough for the rom you want to flash, or whether you need to use a TPT to get a bigger layout.
Please report any problems to email@example.com
The calculation is considered as help. Because there only are minimal differences between the stores (or shops). Only the data of Zivipf will be used. AWG values are indicated as well.
16x FeCrAl Kanthal-A
23x FeCrAl Kanthal-A1
18x FeCrAl Kanthal-D
9x FeCrAl Kanthal-D Flachdraht
6x Nickel-Chrom Flachdraht
6x V2A Edelstahldraht
14x V4A Edelstahldraht
6x Nickeldraht-Nickel 200
The picture was kindly provided by www.dampfdorado.de available.
Microphones in Android devices are made to record human voice, therefore the maximum noise is limited and very loud sounds cannot be recognized (in most cases above 100dB). Sound Meter PRO is calibrated to be accurate in +-2.5 dB range of actual noise level and is probably by far the most accurate sound meter on Google play. We have adjusted Sound Meter PRO with the use of professional sound meter used by sound engineers and made required adjustments for many Android devices, including the most popular devices on the market today.
Levels of Noise In decibels (dB) according to American Academy of Audiology (www.audiology.org):
140 dB - Gun shots, fireworks
130 dB - Jackhammers, Ambulance
120 dB - Jet planes taking off
110 dB - Concerts, Car horns
100 dB - Snowmobiles
90 dB - Power tools
80 dB - Alarm clocks
70 dB - Traffic, vacuums
60 dB - Normal conversation
50 dB - Moderate rainfall
40 dB - Quiet library
30 dB - Whisper
20 dB - Leaves rusting
10 dB – Breathing
Why would you use Sound Meter PRO? Measure the noise your neighbors make, check new computers, refrigerators, air conditioning units before your buy them for noise levels and select the more quiet ones, to have less noise pollution in your home. Measure how loud your car, motorcycle is. Adjust the sound system for the party you are making to safe levels not to damage peoples hearing. Measure the noise in the apartment, house you are about to buy, it might be too noisy to live in and demand for extra noise insulation. Measure your love ones snoring levels and show them the graph after. Possibilities are endless, Sound Meter PRO is a must have app for every Android device.
• Support Nano Dragon Coil, Micro Coil, Classical Coil and Twisted wire.
• Nickel 200 (Ni), Titanium (Ti), SS AISI 304, Nichrome (Cr20Ni80 and Cr15Ni60), Kanthal (D and A1) alloy.
• Standart AWG and mm diameters.
• Toolbox support for one, two, three and four coils, each of which may consist of one or more (up to six) wires.
• Adjust voltage in increments 0.5 V and the Recommended optimal range for easy selection of the optimal voltage for varivolts.
• Coil overall characteristics: Diameter, Number of turns and Lengths of the legs connecting coil with contacts for to increase the accuracy of calculations.
• The algorithm is based by the surface power of the coil, which actually reflects the most current processes affecting evaporation.
• Output result for detailed coil characteristics: Power (actual and recommended), Resistance, Wire length, Current, Surface Power and Coil length.
"Share URL" at the page bottom for quickly share results of calculations to your friends.
Inputs to the calculation are pressure, temperature and relative humidity.
Output are Air density, Vapor pressure, Compressibility Factor, Viscosity and Speed of Sound
You find the algorithm details in this link
Main reference site
Free source online available
For devices equipped with a barometer, this application uses the Atmospheric Pressure measured by your phone to calculate the Sea Level Adjusted Barometric Pressure at your location. Temperature and Altitude, also used in the calculation, are obtained by matching your position against weather and altitude survey databases. These values are more reliable than the values returned from your GPS chip and your phone's temperature sensor and may result in a more meaningful barometric pressure reading.
Devices without a barometric pressure sensor will show the barometric pressure at your location by using your GPS and internet connection.
★ Now includes an option that allows the application to perform behind-the-scenes atmospheric pressure monitoring with a visual representation of the pressure trends as a line graph.
★ "DS Barometer. Reliable: Works Great Under Pressure!"
Altimeter and thermometer included.
how it calculates the blood pressure...
this app is just prank scanner to calculate your blood pressure.
How to use :
- Place your finger on the scanning pad.
then wait for only few seconds for the result. if you want the most accurate results. The Fingerprint Blood pressure will calculate your blood pressure rate.
- Fingerprint Blood Pressure can Measure your Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures and heart beat quickly.
- Realistic looking scanner
- Simple to scan and easy to use
- Totally free for Android users
- Works with Android mobiles and tablets
- Clear UI and beautiful design
Disclaimer: Fingerprint Blood Pressure application at the moment is for just an entertainment purposes only, and at the time it does not calculating correct results. it's just like prank Fingerprint Blood Pressure will only displayed results on randomly basis. You can use this application for fooling your friends, prank your enemies
This application demonstrates the capillary pressure characteristics of a porous media, which is one of the important parameters in reservoir engineering.
Knowledge of capillary pressure curves is significant for the determination of fluid contacts location (OWC and GOC) and thickness of transition zones.
The application is ad supported. An ad-free version is coming soon.
We welcome any suggestions/issues regarding the application. If you face an error please identify the error type and your device.
the current version supports android version 4.0 and above.
Social Blade App Features:
We've tried our best to replicate the best of the app features across all platforms.
- Searching YouTube Usernames.
- Summary Page with statistics (views, subs, overall grade, etc).
- Check out their monthly statistics and recent videos (*new*)
- Favorite and Track your top YouTube creators so you can come back to them later.
- Top Charts (Top 50 YouTube Users by SB Rank, Subscribers, and Views - more to come later)
- Change your local currency between USD, CAD, EURO, and POUNDS.
- Searching Twitch Channels.
- Summary Page with statistics (followers, channel views, overall grade, etc).
- Check out their monthly statistics
- Favorite and Track your top Twitch Gamers so you can come back to them later.
- Top Charts (Top 50 Twitch Users by Followers)
- Searching Instagram Profiles (Must have over 5 followers and be a public profile).
- Summary Page with statistics (followers, pictures uploaded, following count, etc.
- Check out their monthly statistics
- Favorite and Track your top Instagram Profiles so you can come back to them later.
- Top Charts (Top 50 Instagram Users by Followers)
- The ability to set favorites by "hearting" them on YouTube, Twitch, and Instagram
- The ability to sort your favorites on supported devices (some earlier android OS may not be compatible)
This version of the SocialBlade app is ad supported. If you ever wanted to know anything about any Youtube user, Twitch User, or Instagram User: You can use this to track their Youtube Stats/Statistics, Twitch Statistics, and Instagram Stats!
Which Triflex system is ideal for which requirement? Which colour will show the terrace off to its best advantage? In what ratio do the different 2-component PMMA products have to be mixed?
The Triflex Toolbox answers these and other questions!
The new, innovative app offers a wide range of different digital tools:
Digital mixing instructions
Select the product to be used, the application temperature range and the desired product quantity. The Triflex App tells you how much catalyst to add to the base component, as well as the pot life and curing time (before you can walk on it/recoat it).
Dynamic system selection
From balcony coating or roof waterproofing to parking deck refurbishment and even special projects: There is a solution for every problem! The Triflex Toolbox assists you in finding the right system for your project – within a few seconds! What is more, you have the opportunity to read up on everything to do with the recommended system straight away.
An unlimited range of colours for balconies, terraces and walkways are available. What with Micro Chips and quartz sand, the Triflex Colour Mix and Triflex Stone Design with brilliant marble gravel, the design possibilities are virtually endless. The colour range in more than 100 different designs and colours can be viewed directly on site with the Triflex Toolbox. With just a few clicks you can change from one colour to the next – making the decision as to the perfect shade both quick and simple.
QR code scanner
A further service offered by the app is the QR code scanner which enables access to additional information, e.g., by scanning QR codes on Triflex brochures or product labels – simple and easy!
The main properties that can be calculate are temperature, pressure, volume, density, enthalpy, entropy, internal energy, Cp, Cv, sound speed, Gibbs energy and Helmoltz energy.
Units converter provides an intuitive, friendly, clear, simple and elegant interface. The features available to the application are:
- Select the desired measures.
- Select the desired units.
- Save the converted values for all variables or store a value for each measure.
- Choose how to display the result, with decimals or full value.
- Conversion of values while entering values.
- Appropriate display units.
- Written description of each unit.
- When converting temperatures is notified if an unusual value has been entered, such as values less than 0 ° K do not exist in real life.
- Table with all measures conversions for a given value.
- Allows use scientific notation values, eg "2.44E5". (For versions of android with alphanumeric keyboard)
Area / Compressibility / Density / Diffusivity / Dynamic Viscosity / Energy / Enthalpy / Entropy / Force / Kinematic Viscosity / Lenght / Mass / Mass Flow / Percentage / Power / Pressure / Specific Volume / Surface Tension / Temperature / Thermal Conductivity / Thermal Expansion / Time / Velocity / Volume / Volume Flow