Microphones in Android devices are made to record human voice, therefore the maximum noise is limited and very loud sounds cannot be recognized (in most cases above 100dB). Sound Meter PRO is calibrated to be accurate in +-2.5 dB range of actual noise level and is probably by far the most accurate sound meter on Google play. We have adjusted Sound Meter PRO with the use of professional sound meter used by sound engineers and made required adjustments for many Android devices, including the most popular devices on the market today.
Levels of Noise In decibels (dB) according to American Academy of Audiology (www.audiology.org):
140 dB - Gun shots, fireworks
130 dB - Jackhammers, Ambulance
120 dB - Jet planes taking off
110 dB - Concerts, Car horns
100 dB - Snowmobiles
90 dB - Power tools
80 dB - Alarm clocks
70 dB - Traffic, vacuums
60 dB - Normal conversation
50 dB - Moderate rainfall
40 dB - Quiet library
30 dB - Whisper
20 dB - Leaves rusting
10 dB – Breathing
Why would you use Sound Meter PRO? Measure the noise your neighbors make, check new computers, refrigerators, air conditioning units before your buy them for noise levels and select the more quiet ones, to have less noise pollution in your home. Measure how loud your car, motorcycle is. Adjust the sound system for the party you are making to safe levels not to damage peoples hearing. Measure the noise in the apartment, house you are about to buy, it might be too noisy to live in and demand for extra noise insulation. Measure your love ones snoring levels and show them the graph after. Possibilities are endless, Sound Meter PRO is a must have app for every Android device.
Blade Checker will tell you whether you are Gen 1 or Gen 2/3. If you are Gen 2/3, it will try and tell you which.
It also tells you which type of TPT you need to use. Either the Gen 1/Gen 1 to Gen 2 type TPTs, or the stock Gen 2/3 image.bin TPTs.
It will show you how much RAM your Blade has available, and suggest whether it is European or Chinese based on this.
Finally, it will show you how large your system, cache and data partitions currently are. This lets you know whether your current layout is big enough for the rom you want to flash, or whether you need to use a TPT to get a bigger layout.
Please report any problems to email@example.com
1. Wire Cutter helps you calculate how long each piece of coil wire needs to be to achieve the proper resistance. Supports single, dual, triple, and quad coil design. Wire types supported are Kanthal (A-1, A, and D) as well as Nichrome (60 and 80). Wire Gauges supported are AWG 22, 24, 26 - 36. Recently added are 6 sizes of Kanthal A-1 Ribbon wire. It can also display calculated lengths in inches, cm, mm, and even fractional inches (4 3/16).
2. Coil Builder helps determine how many wraps the coil needs to be using the correct length of wire.
Using the wire length from Wire Cutter along with the coil diameter and estimated length of the leads, it will calculate the exact number of wraps you should use. Diameter size can be input as inches, cm, or mm, and can be set independently of the length settings.
3. Power Tool calculate either voltage or wattage at which you are vaping based on your inputs and setting.
Basically a simple Ohm's Law calculator designed to help determine the power or voltage you should use.
4. Converter is a new conversion tool that can convert inches to mm and back as well as convert fractions to decimals.
Try it out. We think you will agree that Vaper's Toolbox is a must have for any e-cigarette enthusiast that is planning on building their own coils.
This app should work with any android version 2.2 or later.
Inputs to the calculation are pressure, temperature and relative humidity.
Output are Air density, Vapor pressure, Compressibility Factor, Viscosity and Speed of Sound
You find the algorithm details in this link
Main reference site
Free source online available
For devices equipped with a barometer, this application uses the Atmospheric Pressure measured by your phone to calculate the Sea Level Adjusted Barometric Pressure at your location. Temperature and Altitude, also used in the calculation, are obtained by matching your position against weather and altitude survey databases. These values are more reliable than the values returned from your GPS chip and your phone's temperature sensor and may result in a more meaningful barometric pressure reading.
Devices without a barometric pressure sensor will show the barometric pressure at your location by using your GPS and internet connection.
★ Now includes an option that allows the application to perform behind-the-scenes atmospheric pressure monitoring with a visual representation of the pressure trends as a line graph.
★ "DS Barometer. Reliable: Works Great Under Pressure!"
Altimeter and thermometer included.
how it calculates the blood pressure...
this app is just prank scanner to calculate your blood pressure.
How to use :
- Place your finger on the scanning pad.
then wait for only few seconds for the result. if you want the most accurate results. The Fingerprint Blood pressure will calculate your blood pressure rate.
- Fingerprint Blood Pressure can Measure your Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures and heart beat quickly.
- Realistic looking scanner
- Simple to scan and easy to use
- Totally free for Android users
- Works with Android mobiles and tablets
- Clear UI and beautiful design
Disclaimer: Fingerprint Blood Pressure application at the moment is for just an entertainment purposes only, and at the time it does not calculating correct results. it's just like prank Fingerprint Blood Pressure will only displayed results on randomly basis. You can use this application for fooling your friends, prank your enemies
Do you want to collect a lot of laughter, hilarity and cheer moment among the group of your friends? Get it now “fingerprint blood pressure calculator” and hit most memorable and amused moments with your friends. Actually, fingerprint blood pressure calculator is a prank application and it uses to prank your friends. Till then android has not ability to calculate the blood pressure of a human body, but your friends don’t known about this. So fool them with fingerprint blood pressure calculator. Application’s layout is so natural that nobody can determine whether it is real or prank? Application is easy to use and fit for almost all android devices. You know what is different in fingerprint blood pressure? The use of digital meter to show fake blood pressure readings which will definitely inspire your friends and they might think that you are enjoying latest android device.
This app is just prank fake joke funny scanner to calculate your blood pressure.
“Blood pressure” is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.
Fingerprint Blood Pressure is very easy to use.
Step 1: Select your gender and tap on next.
Step 2: Now place your finger gently on the finger scanning pad and wait for the analysis.
Result: Your Fake blood pressure will be shown automatically after calculation.
- Realistic looking scanner
-Simple to scan and easy to use
- Measure your Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures quickly.
- A prank application to collect cheers moment with your friends
-Totally free for Android users
-Works with Android mobiles and tablets
-Simple and clear UI and beautiful design
- FREE fun for all
Disclaimer: Fingerprint Blood Pressure scanner application at the moment is for just an entertainment purposes only, and at the time it does not calculating correct results. It’s just like prank Fingerprint Blood Pressure scanner will only displayed results on randomly basis. You can use this application for fooling, joke fun with your friends, prank your enemies
Enjoy Finger Blood Pressure Scanner Prank!
No ads. No nonsense.
Great for hikers or anybody else who would like to know their elevation.
This is what is known in aviation as a "sensitive altimeter", meaning that altitude is calibrated based on a sea-level reference pressure. Touch the altimeter face to bring up the Kollsman adjustment window. Enter the current sea-level pressure (altimeter setting) to calibrate the altimeter. OR, enter the known local elevation to get the altimeter setting.
If you don't know the current altimeter setting, use 29.92.
See Wikipedia for more information about sensitive altimeters and how they're used: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altimeter. Aviation altimeter settings can be obtained from aviation weather reports (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/METAR) and airport information broadcasts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atis) if you have an aircraft-band radio.
Pro-tip: use the Kollsman window to set the local elevation to zero, to get the local barometric pressure.
Preferences allow you to select altitude (meters or feet), pressure units (inches mercury or millibars), screen orientation, and keep screen on.
Not approved for aviation use. Compare to a real altimeter before you even think of using this, even as a backup.
- input options - RH or Twb.
- input options - Z (altitude) or P (pressure) with units selection (Pa, hPa, kPa, mbar, bar, in.Hg, psi, atm)
- calculation formulation based on ASHRAE guidelines.
- in SI & IP units.
- save result function with built-in result file viewer.
for detail and worked example, see http://pocketengineer2.sharepoint.com/Pages/arhoAIR.aspx
Designed for measurement scientists and engineers.
a Pocket Metrologist(TM) tool
Fill up the data:
1. If the suction is connected to a closed tank, fill the internal pressure, otherwise "0" to indicate atmospheric pressure;
2. Local altitude [m];
3. Temperature [°C];
4. Head losses in the suction pipe [m];
5. Suction static head [m];
The app will calculate the available NPSH, absolute pressure at the liquid surface, vapor pressure and liquid density corrected by temperature.
The main properties that can be calculate are temperature, pressure, volume, density, enthalpy, entropy, internal energy, Cp, Cv, sound speed, Gibbs energy and Helmoltz energy.
Units converter provides an intuitive, friendly, clear, simple and elegant interface. The features available to the application are:
- Select the desired measures.
- Select the desired units.
- Save the converted values for all variables or store a value for each measure.
- Choose how to display the result, with decimals or full value.
- Conversion of values while entering values.
- Appropriate display units.
- Written description of each unit.
- When converting temperatures is notified if an unusual value has been entered, such as values less than 0 ° K do not exist in real life.
- Table with all measures conversions for a given value.
- Allows use scientific notation values, eg "2.44E5". (For versions of android with alphanumeric keyboard)
Area / Compressibility / Density / Diffusivity / Dynamic Viscosity / Energy / Enthalpy / Entropy / Force / Kinematic Viscosity / Lenght / Mass / Mass Flow / Percentage / Power / Pressure / Specific Volume / Surface Tension / Temperature / Thermal Conductivity / Thermal Expansion / Time / Velocity / Volume / Volume Flow