The first game of its kind, Dwarven Chess uses the addictive core of Chess combined with 3D fantasy pieces, boards, backgrounds and alternate moves to unleash new strategies in this ancient game! Great for players ages 9-90, levels based on Minesweeper, Sobokan, naval battles, and outpost sieges introduce new players to the fun challenge of Chess, but varying difficulty levels will challenge the masters!
- Full version of Dwarven Chess- unlocked Goblin Campaign - 7 new challenges with 23 levels, 15 more pieces, 7 new Boards and Environments, full storyline and accompanying art of the Goblins and Orcs uniting with powerful new allies to wage war on the Dwarves!
- Dwarven Campaign: 8 unique challenges with 24 levels!
- Goblin Campaign: 7 unique challenges with 23 levels!*
- 30 unique 3D Characters
- 15 unique 3D Backgrounds
- Table-top mode in Standard and Dwarven rules Chess
- Play vs the computer AI in Standard or "Dwarven Rules" Chess
- Play online player vs player in Standard or "Dwarven Rules" Chess!!!
- If you like The Hobbit, Game of Thrones, and Lord of the Rings, you'll love Dwarven Chess!!!!
- Possibly the most in- depth Chess Variant the app world has ever seen!!!!
- *Goblin Campaign is an in-app purchase
From some people who like us:
"VERY COOL! I have only played the first few levels, but as a player of rpgs and chess, this is really unique and fun. Great job devs!"
"Unbelievable Really, I love it. Congratulations for your idea, very well idea :)"
"Excellent I like it, it is unique not the usual chess games"
"It has LOADS of pieces so I will DEFINITELY put down 5 stars!"
"Great game! None to complain about!"
"Awesome Loved the game only thing that could make it better is more armies but all up probably best chess game I've ever played"
Dwarven Chess is not just a puzzle game, strategy game, or Chess game- it's all 3 in one! Play your own unique strategy in multiplayer online battles against other chess opponents, or simply switch to Classic Mode and play a standard 3D Chess game. Participate in the storyline war as the Dwarves are suddenly attacked by goblin uprisings, or reverse the tables and play as the goblin army and wage war on the Dwarves! (Goblin Campaign is an in-app purchase). Some levels require strategic tactics to defend the Dwarves, while others are puzzles based on Sobokan and Mine Sweeper. For Chess enthusiasts, see what it is like to not follow classic openings and moves, but to meet new challenges in this "Chess Variant" with environmental obstacles and situational advantages for your AI opponent. Face bomb-throwing Goblins as you help the Dwarven King escape, and set traps in the Dwarven Bear Camp as you defend it from a goblin patrol!
Free to play, "Dwarven Chess Free" is filled with HD quality art, forming over 30 unique pieces all with unique moves from standard Chess. While the download is quite large, "Dwarven Chess Lite" has lower quality graphics, but all the same gameplay with less than half the memory used. 15 different 3D backgrounds and boards make each new challenge something to see, with 3 to 5 levels for each challenge. Face the Ice Ogres and Trolls with your Dwarven Scout Pawns and Bear Rider Knights- all in just one of these glorious challenges! Dwarven Chess is not just for Chess players, but for all fans of fantasy, strategy games, Role-playing games (RPGs), Trading card games (TCGs), puzzle games, board games, and even action and adventure game fans will find fun in all that Dwarven Chess has to offer :)
Complicated problems around online player vs player games are completely eliminated with a simple layout, beautifully clear board and pieces, online chat, and notifications of opponent's moves and when a game is joined so that you can focus on your chess strategy. HD quality 3D pieces and boards come in 4 chess sets- Wood, Stone, Marble and Classic (Staunton) to mix up the visuals of your games, and also keep kids interested in learning chess!
Feel free to play with your friends next to you on your phone or tablet via localized (local) play mode, or Bluetooth! Move up the leaderboard with ELO rankings against online players, live and in real-time, or at a slower pace when your opponent is offline, but still trading moves! If it's 3D Chess with no nonsense you are looking for, look no further. EG Chess is just a virtual step away from the table.
- "Full" Ad- free version- no ads!
- 3D Board and Pieces with the ability to rotate to any view (HD quality)
- Play against a computer opponent
- 2 Player tabletop (local) mode- play your friend sitting next to you
- Play online versus your friends… or the WORLD!
- Official FIDE (ELO) rating system
- 4 different 3D environments with accompanying 3D pieces and boards- Marble, Stone, Wood, and Standard (Classic Staunton)
- Undo button
- Online leaderboard
- "Lobby notifications" notify you when your game is joined or a move is made
- Multiplayer Chat
- 2D button to lock the screen in 2D mode
- 2D piece set option for 2D mode - have the best of both worlds!
- 3D lock view button- lock your screen on your favorite view to play with
- Optional "auto rotate"- save your favorite viewing angle and return to it after every move made
- Online games can be played at any pace, and your opponent does not need to be online to play
- Save and Load previously played games
- PGN export and load (for the most serious chess players)
- Varying computer opponent difficulty: Scrollable from easy to hard, hard being impossibly hard…
- FICS (freechess.org) integration
- Bluetooth enabled- play on your own device locally with your friend across from you!
- Stop being puzzled with too many functions on your chess board- the "featureless feature"!!
- No complications to get in the way of your strategy- that's the EG way!!!
Some reviews from players who like us:
"Awesome This is by far (graphically) the best chess game on android, so smooth it's crazy. And the AI isn't shoddy either. Definitely get this!"
"Beautiful! Fully functional Chess game with varying degrees of difficulty, customizable boards, play in 2d or 3d, with sounds, and Chess notation. How do you not give this 5 stars?!? 5 Stars all day!!! This things a boss!!!"
"Great chess game Best graphics in a chess game I could find on Android. Dev is quick to respond and very helpful. More people need to know about this game."
"Fantastic app! Can't stop playing against my brother from afar!"
Appsafari.com rating - 5/5 !!!! http://www.appsafari.com/games/14827/eg-chess/
- Challenge your friends and chat with opponents
- Play real-time blitz or daily correspondence chess
- Solve more than 50,000 puzzles
- Adjusts to your skill level to help you improve
- Thousands of videos and interactive lessons from top Grandmasters
- Interactive tutorials with helpful tips and highlights
- Adjust the computer's strength
- Analyze your game to learn what went wrong
… AND MORE
- Daily articles by top authors and coaches like IM Jeremy Silman
- Opening explorer helps you learn and play the right openings
- Make friends & send messages
- 20+ gorgeous themes for boards, pieces, and backgrounds
- Detailed performance stats and ratings
- Active community forum
- "I've tried every chess app out there and the Chess.com app is in a class by itself. It is the only chess app you will ever need, and the best choice if you want to improve!" - Michael
- “Amazing! Play with friends or random people at your skill level. So much fun!” - Playa
- “I use it daily for tactics, live games, and videos on strategy. I love this app!” - Samantha212
- “Great chess app and perfect mobile compliment to an excellent website. Highly recommended for beginners and experienced players alike.” - Brian
- “Makes playing chess against other players from around the world easy and fun.” - Northflow
Chess.com is built by chess players and enthusiasts who really love chess!
Control an army of dinosaurs and battle your friend in the Epic Chess Battle! Plan, strategize and choose from an arsenal of lightning, asteroids or even TNT. Watch how your Dinos literally destroy the enemies!
Playing Chess has proven to help exercise both sides of the brain, increase one's IQ and helps in increasing problem-solving skills. However, many a times, children and even adults find it challenging to learn as there are many rules and a lack of interactivity and animation.
No worries. Dino Chess is designed by educators to help you pick up and learn chess easily. It is infused with dinosaurs, animations, explosions, lightning, asteroids, TNT etc to help learning chess fun and easy. Imagine the fun of watching how your Queen Tyrannosaurus zapping the Stegosaurus Bishop with lightning or the Rook Quetzalcoatlus check mate the King Triceraptor with fiery asteroids! Download and play Dino Chess and your child may even become the next Magnus Carlsen.
Learning chess can never be so much fun! Start bonding and playing Dino Chess with your kids today!
These are some of the reviews of Dino Chess users:
"I am impressed ! The dinosaurs come alive and I am actually controlling them! I didn't know chess can be so much fun " - Joshua 10 years old kid
"I like the lightning zaps and asteroid explosions when I exterminate my opponent! " - Isaac 7 years old kid
"I like to design my dinosaur's color and chess board " - Samuel 6 years old kid
"My 7 year-old son son actually stopped playing silly games and he is now enjoying playing Dino chess with me!" June
So help your child to improve problem solving skills, increase memory and creativity, planning and foresight . And most importantly, use Dino Chess to bond with your child and teach them useful values.
Free Version comes with advertisement
-3D and 2D Chess Piece Models
-2 Difficulty Modes (Hard and Easy)
-Game Saving and Loading
-Export Games via Portable Game Notation (PGN)
-Free No in-game purchasing or locked options
-No Full Page Ads
-Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices
Chess is the one of the oldest games on the Earth. Chess train your logical thinking and memory, so they became popular with children in school.
It is fascinating and useful to play chess online at Chess OK Playing Zone. There are more than 100 000 registered users on server, thousands of games are simultaneously online at any time of day. You can find a large number of partners of equal skill or close interests. Game supports both short and long time controls (bullet, blitz, standard). You can add favorite players to your friends list to make them easier to find later.
You can play chess online from mobile phone, tablet or PC. Games are saved in local database in PGN standard. Saved games can be shared via email, skype or jabber. You can play chess locally, online or watch live chess games. Online game is possible without registration, but if register, you will get your personal chess rating for three time controls – bullet, blitz and standard.
* Play chess online
* Play chess locally (for two players)
* User friendly game interface
* 12 board themes and 2 piece themes
* Global chat
* Chess tournaments start every 5-10 minutes
* 4 independent chess ratings – for bullet, blitz, standard and chess-960
* Game importing and exporting in PGN standard, local game database in PGN format
* Searching for opponents
* Friends list
* Chess teams
* Import PGN function
Application include very powerful engine for PGN import - it can handle majority of PGN features - standard notation, flash notation, SetUp tag and other. Also, it is integrated into system dialogs, so you can import PGN from clipboard, browser, messengers, another chess applications such as chess.com, chess for all, chess for android, chess-presso, chess from AI Factory and others
ChessOK company is also known by such products as Chess Assistant, Houdini Aquarium, Peshka, CT-ART, Chess King and 7-man endgame lomonosov tablebases.
Founded in 1995 we're the longest running online chess site in the world!
Get now this app, register your username and get a 1-month free trial!
"Chess at ICC" offers:
* Play: Seek/offer match rated and unrated. You can also view seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time. Options to filter the seek list.
* Chat in the lobby and other propular channels, or chat with Friends
* Friends: add your friends to the app and you can challenge them, chat, observe etc
* Observe top games on ICC and sort by category, showing only rating categories you are interested in observing.
* Events: Participate in a number of official events on ICC. Events include watching top relayed tournaments from around the world, playing in the pristine rating pools, playing TrainingBot and ProblemBot games, and more!
* History: view your played games and send them by email
* Account section to administer your ICC account
* Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options when playing
* Fully functional console, for more control on the playing server
* Timestamp to avoid lag problems
* Confirm move feature to help avoid mouse-slips. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
Play against the computer
* Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
* Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
* Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
* Can undo/redo all moves
* Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
* Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
* On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
Solve chess problems
* 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
* Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
* Offline PGN viewer to save and replay your favorite games. Allows you to open PGN files from the SD card or from your email
And with the Best interface
* Clean, simple and intuitive interface (many options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
* Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
* Ability to select your next piece to move on your opponent's move. To complete the move, tap the destination square when it becomes your move. Useful for speed games.
* Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
* Portrait and Landscape mode
* Shows legal moves
* Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
* Many piece sets and board styles
* Shows a dot on the side to move (the point is of the moving side color) and can show board coordinates
* Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks), also has an option to hide captured pieces
* Speak moves, checks and game results
* Different sounds for moves, captures and checks. Toggle sound off and on, to play discreetly.
* Vibrate phone for moves played
* Option to keep the screen on when playing
Shogi4 is part of the 'Four' series of board games by Ocastudios. These games are designed to have interactions very early in a match, so as to keep children interested and to favor attention and ingenuity over predefined opening strategies. But most of all, Shogi4 was designed for parents to play with their kids, so although it is easy enough for the little ones to play, it is also deep enough to entertain more experienced players.
This game was designed to have interactions very early in a match, so as to keep children interested and to favor attention and ingenuity over predefined opening strategies. But most of all, Chess4 was designed for parents to play with their kids, so although it is easy enough for the little ones to play, it is also deep enough to entertain more experienced players.
Horse Race Chess is a variant from Ludo game and it's very common in Asia. This is a fantastic circle game when we were kids. It's very interesting when playing with friends, family,... for 2 to 4 players.
In this game, you can play against AI from 4 teams:
+ Citizon (blue): come out a lot of horses to stop opposing horses.
+ Kicker (red): try to kick opposing horses.
+ Victor (orange): find a good strategy to finish as soon as possible.
+ Rondon (green): go ahead to finish stable quickly.
Play with 1 dice rule:
+ If you roll 1 or 6, you will get 1 more turn and can start a horse at home also.
Play with 2 dice rule:
+ If both dice has the same number or a pair of 1 and 6, you will get 1 more turn and can start a horse also.
+ If both dice has the same number, you can make a special move with 1 dice and can move 1 step at finish stable. In other cases, you have to move with total number of both dice.
+ Play with 1 dice rule or 2 dice rule.
+ Save current game and resume it next time.
+ Give you an option to automatically roll dice to make game faster.
+ Give you an option to select horse to make game faster.
+ Save game statistics.
+ Game developed by LibGDX, Universal Tween Engine.
+ Use some pictures from freepik.com.
+ Use some sounds from freesound.org, Worm Armageddon.
+ Thanks evilentity, tenfour04 from badlogicgames forum for helping fix bugs.
+ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qastudiosapps
+ Twitter: https://twitter.com/qastudios
An existing account on RedHotPawn.com is currently required to play.
Log in with your normal account details.
Need an account? http://www.redhotpawn.com/newuser/signup.php
Need help? http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=2
Note : Currently only your *inbox* games are available.
Especially designed for kids to have fun and to support sequential learning of chess game.
Our hope is that the usage is very easy and pleasant, because the application is inspired by art.
Why playing chess?
Playing chess game is extremely helpful, because it develops and increases several mind capabilities like:
1. Analytical skills
3. Strategic thinking
4. Concentration level
6. Patterns recognition
7. More others
What is this?
Inspired by art, interactive chess game for playing by everyone (beginners and grand masters, children and adults, planners and improviser)
Especially designed for kids to have fun, to develop mind capabilities and to support sequential learning of chess game.
How to play?
Just start & play! (the help reference could be used at any time during the game under main menu)
The game is supporting different playing modes and difficulties as well as more other features:
1. Incorporated offline help.
2. Moving by drag and drop as well as by selecting from and to squares.
3 Supports 3 different modes - free style, pieces aware, all chess rules. By default it runs in standard chess mode and if you want to play free style or pieces aware modes than use menu/rules.
4. Incorporated chess engine for levels 5, 6 and 7 of playing mode 'All Chess Rules'.
5. Supports different color palettes and chess pieces sets for different tastes.
6. The computer player has several difficulty levels as well. On the strongest level the ELO rating is about ~2500 (measured in the human system and depending on the device computing power).
7. Supports portrait and landscape orientation.
8. Supports tablets and phones (tested on Samsung Galaxy Phones, ASUS and Kindle Tablets).
Most of the icons/images/pictures including chess pieces inside are drawn or modeled by children - don't expect big preciseness but expect uniqueness and fun.
Inspired by drawings and clay models of chess pieces, developed by children, I have decided to create this chess game application for Android.
My initial intent was to inspirit these creatures. Than I also found sense in sharing this application with other people in order to provide one more way for having fun as well as to learn chess game and extend strategic thinking capabilities.
1. Your feedback and/or review is more than welcome.
2. In case of any question or problem with the application or you want to add your own images of chess pieces - just write us an email! You can also visit our home page http://chessartforkids.com/
Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chess board, a checkered game board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world's most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide in homes, parks, clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments.
Each player begins the game with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. Each of the six piece types moves differently. Pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, with the objective to 'check-mate' the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture. In addition to checkmate, the game can be won by the voluntary resignation of the opponent, which typically occurs when too much material is lost, or if checkmate appears unavoidable. A game may also result in a draw in several ways, where neither player wins. The course of the game is divided into three phases: opening, middlegame, and endgame.
HOW TO PLAY: Make good moves to win the game. Compete with friends and become a real champion!
Animal Chess Features:
- Challenging old school board game for people of all ages!
- Funny animals which make the game interesting even for kids!
- Compete with friends and set your own records!
- Develops your logic skills and create your own tactics to come your opponent round!
- Be ready for the best time-killer you've ever played!
Animal Chess - is the game where you can show your game potential and start a real battle even with your child!
You would wonder why this simple game from childhood could still be this entertaining!
Enjoyed by adults and children alike, It is very similar to the traditional game Ludo and Pachisi. Players take turns to throw the die. The player have all four pieces finishing their journey wins!
The dice is absolutely 100% random for computer AI. Suggest easy mode for starting. Enjoy! ;)
What are you waiting for? Let's get it started!
- Support 1-4 Multiplayers!
- Play against 1-3 computers AI with 3 levels
- Nice Sound Effects
- User-friendly interface
- Classic memorable theme
- Multiple Language (English,中繁,中简)
- Auto save game
- Support Apps2SD
- It’s Free !
The ludo game is called 飛行棋,飞行棋,Flying Plane Chess in China. It may be similar to the board game like Sorry!,parcheesi,etc.And some other places it may be known as Mens-erger-je-niet,Fia med knuff.
For any issues/bugs, please let us know at : email@example.com (with device+Android version), we MUST FOLLOW UP.
We will keep improving the game. Please leave us some comment! Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:for the GET_ACCOUNT permission, its used by Push notification
Sohomob will not collect any email address.