- Image cards for teaching children numbers and quantity. A kind of counting book or interactive picture book.
- Memory game / matching game for recognizing numbers 1 to 20. 3 different difficulty levels to choose from
- Pronunciation (English)
- Simple and intuitive
- No advertisement
How does it work? Simple, even a baby can do it! We advise you to sit along with your child to enhance the learning experience or entertainment even more. Toddlers will learn the sound associated with the numbers, stimulate their motor skills and possible cognitive skills. A perfect sound touch kids book with pronunciation / voice for early learning on your phone or tablet. It is perfect for preparing you kid for learning basic math.
The app features carefully selected photos and has been tested on toddlers, kids and parents.
Got any questions or ideas for improvement. Send a mail to email@example.com. We want you to provide the best interactive learning app available.
Kidstatic aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner. This number and counting app can also be used for children and people learning English as secondary language (ESL learning or IEP) or might be used to help children with autism.
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news on apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps or go to http://www.kidstatic.net.
✽ Designed for young minds and tiny fingers, the gameplay is simple and without fuss - filled with heaps of lighthearted fun and even more room to grow!
✽ Parents can review performance history for each subject to check on how their child is doing.
✽ Accompanied by a friendly voice guidance, children are encouraged to play and learn at their own pace.
✽ Multiple play modes allow even the youngest mind to learn and explore with a basic shape-fitting mode.
✽ Perfect game play for any young child to learn their colors and shapes!
✔ Learning to count is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
✔ Child-friendly interface specifically designed for small fingers
✔ Very Helpful voice guidance
✔ Beautifully illustrated original cartoons
✔ Teacher Mimi speaks in American-English.
✔ Achievement screen encourages and motivates learning by showing progress for each topic.
✔ Track learning information for up to 40 students without any Additional purchases
✔ Select which subjects are displayed for each child
✔ Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
✔ Count in order of smallest to largest, or by random.
✔ ABC Phonics gives The best way to learn letter sounds!
✔ Unique progress tracker for parents
✔ Recommended learning path personalized for your child
✔ Great tool for teaching phonics one step at a time
• Letters: A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
• ABC Phonics: A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
• Numbers: 1-20
• Shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, and more...
• Colors: black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, brown, pink, gray
• Counting: 1-10
Endless fun and learning to be enjoyed all for the price of one.
In the EarlyZoo App you will find a short description for each animal (as well as their respective sounds), a vocabulary of over 500 words to be used in fun and educational sessions with your kids. It's important to keep in mind that the true power of EarlyZoo lies in your interactions with your child, as any early knowledge is better learned with the caring and intensive guidance of an adult!
8 Categories of Animals:
1. 10 Domestic Animals: Horse, Cow, Pig, Sheep, Dog, Cat, Duck, Rabbit, Chicken, Mouse.
2. 10 African Mammals: Camel, Elephant, Rhinoceros, Hippopotamus, Giraffe, Gorilla, Zebra, Chimpanzee, Lion, Hyena.
3. 10 Birds: Ostrich, Toucan, Penguin, Eagle, Owl, Flamingo, Sparrow, Parrot, Pelican, Vulture.
4. 10 Aquatic Animals: Whale, Crab, Shark, Walrus, Octopus, Goldfish, Sea lion, Lobster, Dolphin, Hippocampus.
5. 10 Mammals: Baboon, Bear, Bison, Deer, Fox, Llama, Orangutan, Panda, Squirrel, Warthog.
6. 8 Mammals & 2 Marsupials: Anteater, Armadillo, Bat, Beaver, Black Panther, Hedgehog, Kangaroo, Koala, Platypus, Tiger.
7. 10 Reptiles: Chameleon, Cobra, Crocodile, Frog, Gecko, Iguana, Rattlesnake, Salamander, Toad, Turtle.
8. 8 Insects & 2 Arachnids: Ant, Bee, Butterfly, Caterpillar, Dragonfly, Grasshopper, Ladybug, Scarab Beetle, Scorpion, Spider.
The ChildUp Early Learning Tools:
To learn more about the practical uses of EarlyZoo by parents from all over the world, please check out the ChildUp Community. You can get interesting and useful tips, read early learning and teaching testimonials, watch parenting videos, and read more about the ChildUp Applications and Early Learning Game Cards: www.childup.com/early-learning-tools.