This NOT an official app from the various media services, and this is only an unofficial 3rd-party client that complies with their 3rd party API terms of service. This app is NOT an affiliated nor related product of those services. Per their API developer terms:
* https://developers.google.com/youtube/branding_guidelines - "You do not need special approval to use YouTube APIs or to promote API functionality in your application" provided that the guidelines are followed.
Number 1 music app in 12 countries! Top 25 music app in 100+ countries!
►►►►► "Ever since I found this app, I've been addicted to it. Tried a lot of music apps but this one is the best and does what I was looking for. It's a must have for every music lover. Love mixerbox!!!" --Panteraguy
► AUTOMATIC PLAYLIST - Instant personalized playlist from your Facebook Likes and Shares
► FRIENDS' MUSIC DISCOVERY - Discover, play and subscribe to the top playlists among your Facebook friends
► CONTINUOUS PLAY - Play music and videos from various services non-stop, all within one app!
► PLAYLIST-OF-THE-DAY - A new playlist in your pocket, everyday
► MILLIONS OF MUSIC VIDEOS - Easily access millions of music videos worldwide, and even performances of unsigned singers
► SYNCHRONIZATION - Automatically sync playlists across all of your devices
All videos and audios are provided by public third-party media services YouTube and SoundCloud. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners and are used here under the terms of Fair Use and the Digital Millennium Copyrights Act (DMCA).
Since MixerBox simply links to content on those services via their 3rd Party Developer API, MixerBox does not have any direct control of their content. If there are any content that may infringe upon anyone's copyrights, the following links can be used to report the content:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s other music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , songs and playlists
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Create and edit playlist
- Lockscreen play
- Plays OGG , WAV , MIDI , AAC , MP3 , AAC files
- Home screen widgets
- Music search
- Bass and treble
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 22 gorgeous background skins to make your music player look more outstanding,
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, and album artists.
- 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
- High quality decoding with mp3,mp4/m4a,wma,flac and ape;
- Smart Playlists for easy access to your favorite and Most Played songs.
- Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
- Lyric support.
- Five band equalizer.
- More then 20 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
- Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
- home screen WIDGETS
- NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
One of the most successful and high quality music players for Android.
* Easy search (auto-completion, search history)
* Local playlists
* Play in mini player while searching/browsing.
* supports YouTube account login
* supports YouTube HQ videos
* Supports remote controls & multitasking
* Display media info in lock screen
* Supports notification
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Please try the free version before you buy.
Music Folder Player was made for people who don't like to see music displayed based on artist, album, track or playlists.
If you prefer organizing your audio tracks in folder this may be the right player for you.
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Cloudskipper 2.0 is designed for Android 4.0.3 & later.
- Earlier devices should still be able to use the old version
- all free, ad free <(^_^)>
** Full details coming soon
** camera: to use the LED camera light
lots - this is a work in progress
★ Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
CLOUDSKIPPER MUSIC PLAYER
- swipe-based navigation
- create and edit playlists
- delete tracks, albums, etc.
- persistent mini-player
- intuitive UI
- NEW notification player (safe to use with no promo spam!)
- NEW audio ducking
- NEW thumb-happy UI
- controls fade out when not in use
- EQ - click for on/off, long press to open
- play / prev / next
- long press for rwd / ffwd
- loop & shuffle
- playback scrubber
- large album artwork
- playback controls
- Camera & LED flashlight
- on-screen volume & mute
- silent / vibrate toggle
- playlist count
- album artwork, track name, and artist
- play/pause, rewind, fast forward
- 1x1, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4
We're Mike and Radley, a couple of music fans who build Android apps for a living. We wanted to build the most fun, efficient, hassle free music player we could imagine.
No DJ-ing experience necessary. Party Mixer has been designed to be an easy-to-use app that anyone can pick up and play with. It features a very simple interface: just create a playlist, then drag-and-drop tracks onto the player decks. You can crossfade between the two tracks using the horizontal slider at the bottom. Change the tempo and pitch using the vertical sliders. That's it!
- Play 2 tracks simultaneously and cross-fade between them
- Change tempo/pitch/BPM (free on left deck, paid on right deck)
- Create/open/edit playlists
- Seek within track, show elapsed and remaining time
- Search in playlist
- Access all music stored on your device
Want other features? Vote for what we should work on next on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/partymixerapp
- Compatible with all phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or newer
- Tempo/pitch control is not supported by some devices
- Compatible file formats are: mp3, mp4, m4a, 3gp, ogg, mid, wav, and since Android 3.1, also flac and aac
NOTE: If you run into problems with Auto DJ turning itself off automatically, please go to menu -> Settings and check "Use old playback implementation". Then stop all playback and back out of the app completely and relaunch it. Note that this will disable pitch control. We're working on a fix, but in the mean time, you can use this solution if you have problems with Auto DJ.
EQ's sober design and smart ergonomics makes it easy and delightful to use.
Note: We recommend to use your EQ app with headphones or speakers.
- Love EQ! This equalizer app is awesome with special mention for the bassboost!
- A life-saver and so simple to use! I just plug in headphones, turn any music player on, and I can customize the sound as I like!
- 5 band Equalizer to play with low pitch and trebles
- Universal music player remote control: listen to music from your favorite mp3 player and adjust the sound to your expectations
- compatible with all your favorite music players: SoundCloud, Play Music, etc....
- you can play/pause or go the next/previous song directly from EQ
- the EQ is shaped in a curve to simplify the use of the app
- indication of the sound intensity while playing with the EQ
- a sober and flat design
- a simple and friendly user interface
Exclusive options to discover (paying options):
- Preset: 9 equalizer presets based on different music genres
“SAVE” option to store your customized frequency presets
Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- Bass Booster to amplify the volume of your bass at a maximum
- EQ app customization: Change the background color of your app as you please.
Please mail us your questions / feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy our equalizer app EQ, please leave a review in the Play Store. It really helps keep support and maintenance up!
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS, DSD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: email@example.com. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Thank you Google for the great Android Platform!
How To Play: Use whatever finger flicking strategy you think is best to run to the end of the level without hitting spikes. If you hit 3 spikes, you lose! Gems will show up every once in a while. Try to hit these, as they will make you invincible for 5 seconds. There are 10 levels to beat. Lastly, try to have fun!
I started making this game in November 2011. After 3 months of programming, it has finally been completed! I will continue to update this game as much as possible. Please enjoy and rate! If you find any bugs, please let me know via email. Thanks!
Hit a Homer is an addictive and FREE arcade / puzzle game! The object is to use your finger to launch the baseball at every base and then home plate to get a home run! There are items you can use to help get to the finish such as Portals, Gravity, or Disappearing bases. The levels get more and more complex the further you go! There are 38 levels with more to come! Can you beat them all? I bet you can't! Enjoy Hit a Homer!
*The phone call permission is required by "Scoreloop" for submission to scoreboards.