1. Navigation Drawer
3. Arc Menu
5. Drag & Drop
You can also Download the SourceCode of this application through this the link
This app can run standalone and is also fully integrated into "AIDE - Android IDE" if both are installed. It can import and export Android layout XML files, which are used by the Android SDK to define user interface layouts.
- WYSIWYG UI editing
- Android SDK comaptible layout XML import&export
- Add/delete views
- View hierachy
- Edit view and layout properties
- Theme switching (dark/light, small/large)
Keywords: UI designer, UI builder, GUI designer, GUI builder
# Beautiful metro homescreen
# Personalize your homescreen with your favorite Apps and Widgets.
# Weather live tile
# Rearange tiles with drag'n'drop.
# Quickbuttons for important apps such as Email, Internet, Store, etc..
# Show your recent opened apps
# Customize your background with wallpapers (even live wallpapers)
# Change userimage
# Support of most device sizes.
# Customize your launcher with lot of settings
Please keep in mind that this launcher is still in development
Stay tuned for upcoming changes
#How can i start this App?
- In fact it's an Launcher, you can simply start it with the home-button and select this Launcher.
If you already selected a other default launcher, you first have to clear the default config in your settings.
# How can i open Settings of this App?
- Open the charmbar and select settings.
# And how can I open the charmbar?
- Simple slide on the homescreen your finger from the right screen edge to the middle of the screen. Then the charmbar should be appear on the right side.
# How i can reach all my apps.
- There are some methods:
1.) Click on "Start" on the left top corner of the home screen
2.) Open your charmbar and select "Search" or "Start"
# How can I pin apps to the homescreen?
- Get all your apps by click on "Start". If you click long on an app, you can add it to your homescreen with "Pin to Start".
# How can i uninstall this launcher?
- Go to your settings, select this application and uninstall application
If you enabled the device admin, you have to remove the app as device admin in your system settings.
# My weather tile has no functionality and cannot be dragged.
Until now it's only possible to rearrange tiles with functionality. In fact that the weather tile has no functionality right now, it can't be rearranged.
# When are live tiles available?
# Why my selected App for the default tiles won't be stored?
- Because it's not implemented right now.
# Why this app is not in my native language?
- I'm sorry that I can't speak your language. But if you want you can provide me translations.
# I have a lot of suggestions and improvements
- Please leave a comment our contact me via mail. Meanwhile there are a lot of improvements from users implemented.
# Why you don't make it like the original Windows 8?
- I don't wan't to clone a Windows 8 for Android, but provide the Metro Interface for your Android Homescreen. There won't be any Desktop implementation. Also, not every functionality can be provided, because this is NOT WINDOWS.
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
With this plugin, your metro launcher is able to show live weather tiles, including your current position and animated weather.
(This is no executable App but only an addon for the "Windows metro launcher 8" to enable live weather tile)
This app need internet rights to load the weather data from the web. To provide information to your current location, the location rights are nessasary.
Why this is not intregrated in the launcher itself?
- Because we don't want to add internet permission into the launcher, because it's reading personal data.
So without internet rights, no data can be forwarded to anyone. Therefore this plugin is needed.
Big thanks to http://preloaders.net/
Note: This plugin can only be launched from inside hide it pro app (v 2.9.5 and above)
Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Web UI
Create photo/video albums
Take a backup and restore them
And all this from your web browser on your PC/Mac
詳しくは http://help.yahoo.co.jp/spn-homeapp/ の「アプリを選択」画面についてを参照ください。
You can place 4 buttons anywhere
- "Back" (Jelly Bean or later) ※
- "Recent Apps"
※ To enable "Back", you need to enable this application as accessibility service.
Position of 4 buttons can be changed (left→right→horizontal→left)
when you drag this app to bottom edge or right edge.
This application is one of Small Apps using Small Apps API. so this application can be launched from Small Apps launcher.
Small Apps launcher is below, and please refer to screen shot also.
- Recent apps (if you are using Xperia Phone) ※
- Button placed center bottom (if you are using Xperia Tablet).
※ If your phone does not have "Recent apps" button, Double tap of "Home" button means "Recent apps".
Icons of button are derived from Android source code by Google.
Small apps extension for Sony products
Please note that this Android app needs the following Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/notifications%2B/jfmdjfjjkeknbdbaejfpdldijnmceaen
This mode will neutralize the title and body of your notifications. Use this if you want to be notified but don’t want to expose actual messages (for instance at work).
Create profiles based on WiFi access points
Enable and disable notifications or enable work/privacy mode for specific WiFi access points.
Using Google Cloud Messaging
Notifications+ uses Google Cloud Messaging for Chrome to deliver notifications to your Google Chrome browser. Google Cloud Messaging for Android is used to send messages from Google Chrome back to your Android devices.
All notifications are fully encrypted
Your notifications are encrypted using AES256 with GCM authentication. The password you specify is not stored on any servers and are only saved locally on your Android devices and Google Chrome browser. A key is derived from your password using PBKDF2 key derivation.
Dismiss Android notifications via Chrome (Android 4.3+ only)
Close the notification on your computer to dismiss the notification on all your Android devices.
Individual notification timeouts in Chrome
Choose to automatically close certain notifications in Chrome (like instant messages) or keep certain notifications around longer (like work e-mails).
The Android app and Chrome extension only ask to verify your e-mail. No need to register a separate account.
Support for multiple Android devices
Got a work and personal phone? No problem. Send notifications from both devices to your Google Chrome browser.
It can Choose or Manage Home/Launcher apps, just Tap or Long press the Home Icon.
You can easily Set/Clear default Home app, See the Home detail, Kill invisible Home to save memory and Uninstall Home app. And it uses green color text to show which Home is running.
It can support all screen resolution properly in Portrait/Landscape, include QVGA/HVGA/WVGA/WQVGA/qHD.
This app works well from 1.6 to 2.3, but since from 2.2 it can't set Home app as default, so some device can't use this feature.
-For secure needs, The System Home's kill & uninstall features are disabled.
-To turn on/off auto kill feature, just press menu->setting, and change the checkbox status.
Google disabled the API to set or clear default Home since android 2.2. So if you want to clear default home, please follow Donald's way:
1.Go into settings/applications/manage applucations/all;
2.Choose default home.
3.Choose the "Launch by default" button, "clear defaults" and it is done.
Thanks Donald's clear feedback.
Keywords & Tags: Homescreen, Launcher, Manager, Cover Flow
If you have any suggestion, please send me an email, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org, so that I can improve it.Thank you! :)
- Block unwanted callers
- Block text messages
- Block all private or unknown callers
- Do Not Disturb mode with custom response
- Report Do Not Call violators
- Report telemarketing violations
- Report debt collection violations
Metro Block-it empowers consumers to block unwanted calls and text messages directly from their smartphone.
Stop calls from unknown or anonymous callers with Metro Block-it’s “Blocking Options”.
Set phone to “Do Not Disturb” mode in blocking options when you go to sleep or are in a meeting. Configure a custom text response to incoming callers letting them know that you are not taking calls.
File FTC complaints against unlawful debt collectors, abusive telemarketers and illegal callers with Metro Block-it’s “FTC Complaint” functionality.
Stop unwanted calls and texts today with Metro Block-it!
Get your FREE trial now!
Downloaded by more than 1.7 million users!
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS:
1. This app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar - for now. Please don't rate it badly because it doesn't show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. Nevertheless, by popular demand, I will introduce a Google Calendar connection, as one of the extensions to the widget.
2. You may need to reboot your device with Android 4.x in order to see this app in the widget list. Although I introduced changes to the app sometime ago to not need this, it remains an issue for some 4.x users (all home screen widgets have to deal with this annoyance).
NEW IN 1.5.5
• Introducing extensions support: These are separate apps that bring additional features to Month Calendar Widget that you can purchase here on Google Play
The first extension is available now: Month Calendar Widget in your lockscreen! (Android 4.2+ required). Dowload it at http://goo.gl/zqXWIl
• Resizing possible with all launchers: Please note that it works only when using the "Stretch widget" option
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the "How to use" button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can't getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Purchasing one of the extensions: I'm introducing extensions to the widget that you can purchase here on Google Play. The Lockscreen extension is the first, more will come!
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 300,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
More from developer
- fixed occasional crash issue
- Added signal state status. This was hard to test live so let me know if it works well.
Check pro version for configurable options.
Note: turn screen on/off if freezes.
Some features are only available in the paid version, they are:
- Edit message colors
- Edit notification (turn on/off vibrate, change ringtone)
Follow me on twitter: @BitModDev
Pro Version of a WM7 clone.
Long press items in the app drawer to toggle them on the home screen.
Please tweet suggestions to @BitModDev and follow us for updates.
PLEASE let me know if you find issues or have suggestions.
Pro Version Features:
- Drag and Drop
- Wallpaper support
- Tile opacity
- Wide (2x1) tiles
- Hide App in the App List
- Custom Tile Colors
- Live Wallpaper Support
Paid version features:
- Popup notifications
- Backup/Restore settings
- Edit message colors
- Edit notification (turn on/off vibrate, change ringtone)
Follow me on twitter: @BitModDev