This is a skin addon to change the look of the SlideIT keyboard to have Windows Eight style.
SlideIT keyboard is not included and must be installed separately.
***This theme will work only with SlideIT version 5.0 and up
Dasur Ltd addon skin.
"Windows Multi Touch Pad" is an App which can do the multi-touch operation on Windows by your SmartPhone and Tablet.
It displays a desktop screen on your device. Images are WebM streaming with NDK decoding and GPU rendering. So, its response is fast. However, you can disable a screen capture if you don't need it. It displays a grid or a central circle then.
You can choose LAN which can send much data, or energy-saving Bluetooth for communication.
Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP(XP is 32bit only). It becomes a single touch operation by the digitizer on Windows Vista and a single touch operation by the mouse on Windows XP.
You need to install the client software for transmitting and receiving operation data to your PC. Client software is free from [http://www.tnksoft.com/soft/phone/winmulti/].
HTML5 is used for the user interface of setting. Unless it has validated the standard browser of OS, these do not work properly.
Bluetooth connection is developed on condition that it operates with the default driver of Windows(Microsoft Stack). When connection fails, please uninstall a third party Bluetooth driver.
ARM compatible processor is required to the capture function. Intel Atom is not supported.
Not support multi-display environment.
Functionality and interface are almost exact to the calculator provided with Microsoft Windows XP and earlier operating systems.
(though we left out the bugs and blue screen)!
Send an email if you find any operation unlike the real calc.
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
The Windows Command Line Beginner's Guide gives users new to the Windows command line an overview of the Command Prompt, from simple tasks to network configuration.
This application completelly native offline application, so you dont have to get internet connection to use it, and also have build-in :
4. Automatic Bookmarking.
5. AND IT'S FREE.
In the Guide, you'll learn how to:
-Manage the Command Prompt.
-Copy & paste from the Windows Command Prompt.
-Create batch files.
-Remotely manage Windows machines from the command line.
-Manage disks, partitions, and volumes.
-Set an IP address and configure other network settings.
-Set and manage NTFS and file sharing permissions.
-Customize and modify the Command Prompt.
-Create and manage file shares.
-Copy, move, and delete files and directories from the command line.
-Manage processes from the command line.
-And many other topics.
Table of Contents :
Chapter 1 - Command Line Basics
Chapter 2 - Drive Letters and the File System
Chapter 3 – Understanding the prompt
Chapter 4 - Working with directories
Chapter 5 - File attributes and NTFS permissions
Chapter 6 – Wildcards and redirection
Chapter 7 - Copying, moving, renaming, and deleting files.
Chapter 8 - Networking
Chapter 9 – Disk management
Chapter 10 - Connecting to file shares
Chapter 11 - Managing user accounts
Chapter 12 - Remote access
Chapter 13 - Batch files
Chapter 14 – Task Management
1. Navigation Drawer
3. Arc Menu
5. Drag & Drop
You can also Download the SourceCode of this application through this the link
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
FINALLY, USE YOUR PHONE OR TABLET LIKE A COMPUTER AND RUN BROWSERS, TEXT EDITORS, MAPS AND MORE SIDE BY SIDE
* This is the tablet version, see phone version for SMS support!
Multiscreen Multitasking is 10 apps in one. This is the closest you'll get to a Windows 8 style 'desktop mode' on your Android, or to the multitasking features on the S3 or Note 2. This doesn't run any app in a window unfortunately - that's not possible due to the way Android is programmed - but it is the closest alternative. This app includes a unique browser, notepad, drawpad, map and more, and each can be resized and dragged around the screen so you can do more than one thing at once. You can also run a number of web apps including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, GMail etc. or open widgets in windows too. Best of all? All the apps are interconnected - you can open a website, save it as an image, open it in the drawpad, write on it, then send it to a friend!
Feel like you're in Minority Report - tile browsers and read more than one website at once, watch Avengers while reading the news, write an article using Wikipedia as a source, chat on Facebook chat while browsing and listening to music, draw a picture while copying from Google Images, view a place in maps while browsing the web, or open up a text document at the same time as the browser in order to take notes on what you're reading. Create folders to organise your files and edit them on the fly in pop-up windows. Send messages and check your e-mail without needing to stop browsing....
* Desktop wallpaper = phone wallpaper
* Word count
* Spell check
* Video player
* PDF viewer - 2 PDFs at once!
* Browser favourites
* Shortcuts on desktop
* Edit HTML in text editor and view changes in the browser
* View source
* Save websites as images and edit them
* Easily share drawings/text documents/web links and more
* Find on page for browser
* Browse and preview files
* Edit, cut, rename, delete and create new files with the file manager!
* Drawing/doodling pad
* Open widgets in windows
* Music player
* Find and Replace
* Up to three browsers and two editors on screen at once
* Resizeable windows
* Edit photos and add filters like blur, posterise etc.
* Double tap to maximize
* Drag to the side to clip to half the screen
* Zoom for both browser and text editor
* Send e-mails from the editor
Many more features are coming soon - please support this app if you want to see camera, games, browser tabs, calculator, spreadsheet, and other functions added more quickly! If you have any requests please get in touch. There are so many cool updates coming, please stick with this app!
If you have any suggestions or problems then please E-MAIL me. I am eager to help and to make this app the best it possibly can be, but I need your help and feedback to do so :-)
Chameleon Launcher is a Home Screen replacement. This version will run on both phones and tablet devices. It lets you create multiple home screens, each with your own layout of Widgets and Apps. The Chameleon app includes an innovative context based home screen system giving you the most relevant information you want - when you want it.
The Next Generation of Widgets.
Android widgets are not all created equally - and that's the problem - so we decided to raise the bar. The result is widgets that look beautiful together and are as easy to layout as drawing on a screen. Take a look at some of our other widgets or build your own with our custom API.
-Media Player (Coming soon!)
-RSS News Reader
Home Screens that Change With You
Your information needs change throughout your day, so Cwe have included an innovative context system. You can create context rules based on GPS locations, WiFi networks and time ranges, allowing you to define which Home Screen is the most relevant for any situation.
App Tray & Launcher
Chameleon doesn't just let you customize your Home Screens with the widgets you want. It also lets you customize your own mini App Tray. Giving you the apps you want up front, without having to swim through a large grid of apps.
Super Easy To Customize
Quickly set up Home Screens, Widgets, App Trays, and Wallpapers all with a few gestures.
Chameleon. Always relevant. Immediately valuable.
This app can run standalone and is also fully integrated into "AIDE - Android IDE" if both are installed. It can import and export Android layout XML files, which are used by the Android SDK to define user interface layouts.
- WYSIWYG UI editing
- Android SDK comaptible layout XML import&export
- Add/delete views
- View hierachy
- Edit view and layout properties
- Theme switching (dark/light, small/large)
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
Some features are only available in the paid version, they are:
- Edit message colors
- Edit notification (turn on/off vibrate, change ringtone)
Follow me on twitter: @BitModDev
- fixed occasional crash issue
- Added signal state status. This was hard to test live so let me know if it works well.
Check pro version for configurable options.
Note: turn screen on/off if freezes.
Paid version features:
- Popup notifications
- Backup/Restore settings
- Edit message colors
- Edit notification (turn on/off vibrate, change ringtone)
Follow me on twitter: @BitModDev
Pro Version of a WM7 clone.
Long press items in the app drawer to toggle them on the home screen.
Please tweet suggestions to @BitModDev and follow us for updates.
PLEASE let me know if you find issues or have suggestions.
Pro Version Features:
- Drag and Drop
- Wallpaper support
- Tile opacity
- Wide (2x1) tiles
- Hide App in the App List
- Custom Tile Colors
- Live Wallpaper Support