1. Navigation Drawer
3. Arc Menu
5. Drag & Drop
You can also Download the SourceCode of this application through this the link
This app can run standalone and is also fully integrated into "AIDE - Android IDE" if both are installed. It can import and export Android layout XML files, which are used by the Android SDK to define user interface layouts.
- WYSIWYG UI editing
- Android SDK comaptible layout XML import&export
- Add/delete views
- View hierachy
- Edit view and layout properties
- Theme switching (dark/light, small/large)
Keywords: UI designer, UI builder, GUI designer, GUI builder
# Beautiful metro homescreen
# Personalize your homescreen with your favorite Apps and Widgets.
# Weather live tile
# Rearange tiles with drag'n'drop.
# Quickbuttons for important apps such as Email, Internet, Store, etc..
# Show your recent opened apps
# Customize your background with wallpapers (even live wallpapers)
# Change userimage
# Support of most device sizes.
# Customize your launcher with lot of settings
Please keep in mind that this launcher is still in development
Stay tuned for upcoming changes
#How can i start this App?
- In fact it's an Launcher, you can simply start it with the home-button and select this Launcher.
If you already selected a other default launcher, you first have to clear the default config in your settings.
# How can i open Settings of this App?
- Open the charmbar and select settings.
# And how can I open the charmbar?
- Simple slide on the homescreen your finger from the right screen edge to the middle of the screen. Then the charmbar should be appear on the right side.
# How i can reach all my apps.
- There are some methods:
1.) Click on "Start" on the left top corner of the home screen
2.) Open your charmbar and select "Search" or "Start"
# How can I pin apps to the homescreen?
- Get all your apps by click on "Start". If you click long on an app, you can add it to your homescreen with "Pin to Start".
# How can i uninstall this launcher?
- Go to your settings, select this application and uninstall application
If you enabled the device admin, you have to remove the app as device admin in your system settings.
# My weather tile has no functionality and cannot be dragged.
Until now it's only possible to rearrange tiles with functionality. In fact that the weather tile has no functionality right now, it can't be rearranged.
# When are live tiles available?
# Why my selected App for the default tiles won't be stored?
- Because it's not implemented right now.
# Why this app is not in my native language?
- I'm sorry that I can't speak your language. But if you want you can provide me translations.
# I have a lot of suggestions and improvements
- Please leave a comment our contact me via mail. Meanwhile there are a lot of improvements from users implemented.
# Why you don't make it like the original Windows 8?
- I don't wan't to clone a Windows 8 for Android, but provide the Metro Interface for your Android Homescreen. There won't be any Desktop implementation. Also, not every functionality can be provided, because this is NOT WINDOWS.
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
With this plugin, your metro launcher is able to show live weather tiles, including your current position and animated weather.
(This is no executable App but only an addon for the "Windows metro launcher 8" to enable live weather tile)
This app need internet rights to load the weather data from the web. To provide information to your current location, the location rights are nessasary.
Why this is not intregrated in the launcher itself?
- Because we don't want to add internet permission into the launcher, because it's reading personal data.
So without internet rights, no data can be forwarded to anyone. Therefore this plugin is needed.
Big thanks to http://preloaders.net/
Note: This plugin can only be launched from inside hide it pro app (v 2.9.5 and above)
Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Web UI
Create photo/video albums
Take a backup and restore them
And all this from your web browser on your PC/Mac
詳しくは http://help.yahoo.co.jp/spn-homeapp/ の「アプリを選択」画面についてを参照ください。
You can place 4 buttons anywhere
- "Back" (Jelly Bean or later) ※
- "Recent Apps"
※ To enable "Back", you need to enable this application as accessibility service.
Position of 4 buttons can be changed (left→right→horizontal→left)
when you drag this app to bottom edge or right edge.
This application is one of Small Apps using Small Apps API. so this application can be launched from Small Apps launcher.
Small Apps launcher is below, and please refer to screen shot also.
- Recent apps (if you are using Xperia Phone) ※
- Button placed center bottom (if you are using Xperia Tablet).
※ If your phone does not have "Recent apps" button, Double tap of "Home" button means "Recent apps".
Icons of button are derived from Android source code by Google.
Small apps extension for Sony products
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Find out hours of service and what's on the menu up to two weeks in advance, at any of our full-service dining halls: Busey-Evans, Florida Avenue (FAR), Ikenberry Commons, Illinois Street (ISR), Lincoln/Allen (LAR), and Pennsylvania Avenue (PAR). You also can check your meal plan balance and see complete nutritional information right in the app!
See what's being served at our specialty restaurants: Cracked Egg Café, Better Burger, Taste of Asia, La Cocina Mexicana, Field of Greens, Leafy!, Soul Ingredient, Neo-Soul Ingredient, and Oodles. Using UI Dining you can also see the schedule and available items at our A La Carte locations: Busey Beanery, The Caffeinator, 57 North, CHOMPS, and Penn Station.
Use the map to quickly find the dining hall closest to you, so no matter where you are on campus, you can grab a bite on the go.
To find out what is on the menu at your residence hall, or at any other dining hall, UI Dining is the app for you!
It can Choose or Manage Home/Launcher apps, just Tap or Long press the Home Icon.
You can easily Set/Clear default Home app, See the Home detail, Kill invisible Home to save memory and Uninstall Home app. And it uses green color text to show which Home is running.
It can support all screen resolution properly in Portrait/Landscape, include QVGA/HVGA/WVGA/WQVGA/qHD.
This app works well from 1.6 to 2.3, but since from 2.2 it can't set Home app as default, so some device can't use this feature.
-For secure needs, The System Home's kill & uninstall features are disabled.
-To turn on/off auto kill feature, just press menu->setting, and change the checkbox status.
Google disabled the API to set or clear default Home since android 2.2. So if you want to clear default home, please follow Donald's way:
1.Go into settings/applications/manage applucations/all;
2.Choose default home.
3.Choose the "Launch by default" button, "clear defaults" and it is done.
Thanks Donald's clear feedback.
Keywords & Tags: Homescreen, Launcher, Manager, Cover Flow
If you have any suggestion, please send me an email, my email is email@example.com, so that I can improve it.Thank you! :)
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
Fast and efficient one key to optimize!
✓ System optimize: Ending unnecessary processes and clearing cache data can effectively improve the speed of cell phone to achieve system optimization results.
✓ Process management: Users can customize to stop system processes, touch-hold to protect some processes.
✓ Cache clear: Users can choose to clear cache data generated in the process, user-friendly!
✓ Regular clear: This app will automatically help you to clear useless cache in the background at the set time. Let your phone always in a high performance.
kw: System optimize
• Select the games that you want to boost
• Tap the game icon to boost launching it
• Play the game
■ User Reviews
"A919i I like this apps. My Clash of Clans Games load very fast.. thanks to you developer." -- by Sherwin Cando
"Awsome app love it Great app every person with a slow game on their phone it's sediment great app best ever I love it" -- by Tee Tyme
"Well Done! Woah, I Can Play Games With No LAGS. Smooth And Faster Gameplay :) Install It Right Now :)" -- by Ashish Raj
Q: How does this app work?
A: It kills useless running apps and free up memory before launching your game, so your game will run more smoothly.
Q: Can this app boost non-game apps?
A: Sure, you can add non-game apps and boost them as well.
Game Speed Up, Game Optimizer
More from developer
- fixed occasional crash issue
- Added signal state status. This was hard to test live so let me know if it works well.
Check pro version for configurable options.
Note: turn screen on/off if freezes.
Some features are only available in the paid version, they are:
- Edit message colors
- Edit notification (turn on/off vibrate, change ringtone)
Follow me on twitter: @BitModDev
Pro Version of a WM7 clone.
Long press items in the app drawer to toggle them on the home screen.
Please tweet suggestions to @BitModDev and follow us for updates.
PLEASE let me know if you find issues or have suggestions.
Pro Version Features:
- Drag and Drop
- Wallpaper support
- Tile opacity
- Wide (2x1) tiles
- Hide App in the App List
- Custom Tile Colors
- Live Wallpaper Support
Paid version features:
- Popup notifications
- Backup/Restore settings
- Edit message colors
- Edit notification (turn on/off vibrate, change ringtone)
Follow me on twitter: @BitModDev