Your ideal wing-man (or wing-woman) doesn’t wear designer jeans and think of starry one liners. He drools and occasionally humps a few legs. He’s your dog!
Getting out there with your dog promotes an active and healthy lifestyle – with benefits for both yourself and your dog.
Does your pup need to be socialized? Do YOU need to socialize? Meet others like you! Just download our free mobile app and connect with other people and their dogs. Determine a time and place to meet and head on out! Don’t just look at cute photos of dogs (we’ve got lots of those too, so you still can!), get out there and MEET them! Rub their fluffy faces, hike some dog friendly trails with a new pal or two or twenty, and enjoy the outdoors. You’ll feel better, get more active and healthy – and so will your furbaby!
myDoggySocial is an app where you can find other dog lovers for free - a socialization exclusively for dog lovers.
You don't need to have a dog to join - you just have to genuinely love them! (Just select "I don't have a dog during signup if you don't have any)
Find people just like you, who share a common love for dogs! You can even promote your dog related products and services.
- meet people who love dogs
- meet people who have dogs
- socialize your dogs if you have any: search and match users by their dog's size and temperament
- find or create dog related events
- have a chance to win stuff monthly with our promotional giveaways
- Advertise your dog related products/services for free
- find doggy playdates
- find a date (dog lovers are down to earth, kind and compassionate)
- make new friends (dog people are a special kind of human)
- post a gazillion photos of your dogs guilt-free (dog people post more photos of their dogs than of their friends, and you can totally relate)
- just browse cute dog photos
- search and match by purpose: friendship, dog walking buddies, dating, just browsing
- read through user profiles and their dog's profiles, send them a message to connect or just have fun reading about them
- connect with shared interests: companion dogs, show dogs, police dogs, war dogs, service dogs, farm/working dogs, breeding dogs
Please report any bugs and fixes - we are continually working to improve our app and appreciate all your support, suggestions and input. While we can't promise to incorporate all your suggestions, we will certainly try to create as positive a user experience as possible in order to create a thriving dog lover community.