With this app we offer all health care professions (Nurses, Doctors…) homogeneous assessment tools as questionnaires, tests and validated indexes, in order to facilitate the assessment of health needs and problems of the people we attend and take care of in our daily clinical practice.
Nurse test determines the results of each questionnaire indicating what each figure is equivalent to, saves an individual record data for each patient, which can then be printed later for a Medical Report. You only have to pass the questionnaire; the App will automatically handle everything.
With the interpretation of the questionnaires the knowledge about those patients will be improved. Interpretations won’t be valid if the instructions for each questionnaire are not followed. And, of course, all results should be interpreted by qualified health professionals.
This application is meant to be useful. That is the reason why not all the possible questionnaires are present, but a selection has been made based on criteria of validity, reliability and awareness. These questionnaires are used by professionals in different levels of care (primary care, hospital care, geriatric care, mental health), facilitating continuity of care between levels.
Applying questionnaires, tests or validated, reliable and aware indexes, provides a greater scientific rigor in professional practice, improving care for people who entrust us their care.
- Newborn Health Test.APGAR
- Nicotine dependence. Fagerstrom Test
- Richmond’s Test. Motivation to quit smoking.
- Detecting alcoholism. Cage Camufaldo.
- Detecting alcoholism. Malt-0
- Risk scale of Pressure Sores. Norton
- Anorexia bulimia. Scoff
- Know your nutritional health
- Risk scale of Pressure Sores. Braden
- Risk scale of Pressure Sores. Emina
- Rating vascular ulcers. Wagner
- Nutritional status evaluation scales.MNA
- Questionnaire of fall risk in hospitals. Morse
- Dyspnoea scale. Modified MRC
- Functional classification of the New York Heart Association (NYHA) for congestive heart failure
- Multiple falls risk scale.
- Activity Scale. Karnofsky
- Screening for dementia. Informant Test
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- Post-anaesthesia recovery test. Aldrete
- Level of Sedation Scale. Ramsay
- Cognitive deterioration screening. Pfeiffer
- Post-anaesthetic recovery Test in ambulatory surgery. Revised Aldrete
- Neonatal Pain Scale
- Geriatric Depression Scale. Yesavage V15 Test
- Geriatric Depression Scale. Yesavage V5 Test
- Screening test for eating disorders. Scoff
- Rating Scale body dissatisfaction in adolescents. EEICA
- Plutchik suicide risk scale.
- Hamilton Anxiety Scale
- Perception of family function. Family Apgar questionnaire
- Duke-unc Questionnaire
- Social risk. Sociofamiliar rating scale
- Overload questionnaire for caregivers. Zarit
- Caregiver’s effort index
- International index of erectile function
- Beck Hopelessness Scale
- Young Mania Rating Scale
- Autonomy for Activities of Daily Living. Barthel amended by Granger et Alt
- Oviedo’s questionnaire about sleep
- Urinary incontinence questionnaire ICIQ-SF
- Health fragility test. Barber’s Test
More from developer
This app calculates MELD score and provides the survival rate after 1 day, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years.
Chalasani N, Kahi C, et al. Letter to the Editor: Model for End-Stage Liver Disease (MELD) for predicting mortality in patients with acute variceal bleeding. Hepatology. 2002; 35: 1282-1284.
Kamath PS, Wiesner RH, et al. A model to predict survival in patients with end-stage liver disease. Hepatology. 2001; 33: 464-470.
Shah KB, Kleinman BS, et al. Angina and other risk factors in patients with cardiac diseases undergoing noncardiac operations. Anesth Analg. 1990; 70: 240-247.
This app can be used by physicians to assess nutritional state of a patient and by athlets who want to keep track of the achievements of their training.
Swensen SJ, Silverstein MD, et al. The probability of malignancy in solitary pulmonary nodules. Application to small radiologically indeterminate nodules. Arch Intern Med. 1997; 157: 849-855.
Lou ZC, Albertsson-Wikland K, Karlberg J. Target height as predicted by parental heights in a population-based study. Pediatric Research. 1998; 44: 563-571.
Garn SM. Body size and its implications. pages 529-561. IN: Hoffman LW, Hoffman ML (editors). Review of Child Development Research. Volume 2. 1966
Girth of abdomen has to be taken at the level of the iliac crests and umbilicus.
Girth of thigh is the maximal girth.
Skinfold thickness of thigh is the vertical fold on the anterior aspect of the thigh midway between the hip and knee joints.
Latin RW, Johnson SC, Ruhling RO. An anthropometric estimation of body composition of older men. J Gerontology. 1987; 42: 24-28.
McCullough PA, Sandberg KR, Thompson RJ. Letter to the Editor: Predicting outcomes after cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Arch Intern Med. 2001; 161: 615-616.
Peel AAF, Semple T, et al. A coronary prognostic index for grading the severity of infarction. Br Heart J. 1962; 24: 745-760.