Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
- from direct website links
- from Google Drive
- from Dropbox
- from OneDrive
- from Box
- from Basecamp
- from MS Project Server
- from Mail attachments
- from Android Browsers
- from third party apps (SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)
gProjectViewer is compatible with MS Project 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and earlier versions.
The interface is intuitive making gProjectViewer simple for the end users. gProjectViewer supports pinch open and pinch close gestures to zoom in or out on project details.
All the standard MS Project views are available including:
Calendar, Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, etc.
This free MPP reader was made possible by Viewer Central Inc. For more details please visit:
Features of this project management system app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Search tasks
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Submit feedback
- Share the tasks
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. Your feedback is very important for us.
Rooms for everyone. Work more efficiently, keep constantly connected with your team, share content from anywhere on any device.
• Post unlimited, highly secure messages and documents and easily see when people read them
• Add content from anywhere, or directly from your Box account, and view it right in your room alongside everyone's messages – no download required
• Meet face-to-face with video calling in full screen, and minimize the video window at any time to continue sending messages and viewing content from any room
• Catch up on what you missed while you’re away because everything is stored, synced and easily reviewable
• Join any of your meetings already in progress with a single tap, including WebEx conferences
• Connect your calendar so you can easily invite the people you work with the most into 1:1 or team rooms
Part of the nature of Project Squared is that we aren’t quite finished. We have lots of ideas on how to continue to enhance the experience, and we’re on a mission to keep integrating the tools you already use so that your rooms have everything everyone needs to do their best work, together. But there’s no better way to improve our experience than by listening to you. Use Project Squared and send us feedback. Send it often. We promise to listen, engage, and act.
By tapping ‘Install’ you agree to install Project Squared and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below.
For more information visit – www.webex.com/projectsquared
Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project- you may think about PP365 as Microsoft Project for Windows Tablets or MS Project for the Cloud!
Project Plan 365 creates new or saves MPP compatible files that can be opened from MS Project 2013 or earlier versions.
Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gant Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
Project Plan 365 provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features.
You can open and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint Online, Base Camp or from your local network file storage or local SharePoint server.
Create and share MS Project MPP compatible files for free now!
No need for MS Project/MS Project Server licenses or software.
For more info please visit our website at www.projectplan365.com
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2013 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports
- View Gantt chart, Task sheet and Resource sheet
- Similar user interface to Microsoft Project
- Works with .mpp files - native Microsoft Project file format
- Supports Sorting & Filtering
- Supports Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Choose different time periods to present the project plan in days, weeks, months or quarters according to your preferences
- Optimized for medium project plans (up to 3 MB file or 3000 project tasks)
- You can access your project plans from Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Google Drive is a file storage system with synchronization service, powered by Google, with possibilities for cloud storage, file sharing and collaboration. Google Drive users have the possibility to create their own file folder system, defined by their needs, for uploading and sharing files. Connecting to Google Drive, Seavus Project Viewer will read and present the project files that are uploaded, allowing him to choose which project plan will be selected and opened. Once the project plan is loaded in Seavus Project Viewer, user can use all implemented features for better viewing/printing project’s assignments.
The app has been uniquely crafted to meet the needs of project management professionals and planners. The Project Management app allows, viewing of the entire Project as a Gantt chart. The interactive Project Management tool, further contributes in providing flexibility in managing the project plan, on the go.
Unique features of the Gantt Pro-Plan reader/viewer:
• Imports and views Microsoft Project Plan
• Opens the plan from email inbox.
• Opens the plan from Dropbox, Google Drive.
• Has 4 task links, namely:
Finish to Start (FS)
Start to Start (SS),
Finish to Finish (FF)
Start to Finish (SF)
• Possesses Interactive Gantt-User can pinch to zoom on Gantt to change time scales-Hour view, Day view, Week view and Month view
• Possesses slider bar that increases the viewing area of Gantt for easy Project Planning
• The Project Planning task can be reviewed on the basis of 20 parameters.
• Ability to view Microsoft project XML files
1 sample plan + 2 plans
Features in the Paid Version
Unlimited project plans download
Plan delete option
Users are free to import their existing Microsoft Project Plans to Gantt Pro using:
• Manual Import via Email
• Allows importing of project plans from iPad to the Android device
• Gantt Extender - If you are working with large files try out the free Gantt Extender. It considerably reduces the size of your XML file and optimizes it for Gantt Pro App. The tool is available for download on our support site. http://www.ganttlite.com/#Tools
Visit support site for user manuals and videos
From the main screen you can easily access to Resources, Quick project info etc.
You can use this app for:
Track the tasks on one place across the project
Track the overall project status
Track the project from resource level
Track the project from the task level
Track unlimited mpp files for free..
Please write to us at email@example.com so that we can enhance this product with more features
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management.
How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome. Whether you are a project manager who is in charge of a large company project or you have a small project that you need to complete, you need to know the basics of project management.
Trying to get a project off the ground can be daunting, as can the problems that can come with the project. You might run into snags during your project that may cause you some headaches. Project management can be one challenge after another.
If you have been feeling overwhelmed when it comes to project management and a bit disorganized, you can benefit from this book.
Once you learn the secrets to project management, you can learn not only how to successfully manage your projects at work, but also to manage individual projects.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Chapter 1 – Introduction
★ Chapter 2 – Creating A Project Management Methadology
★ Chapter 3 – Where Does The Buck Stop?
★ Chapter 4 – Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
★ Chapter 5 – Setting The Stage For A Successful Project
★ Chapter 6 – The Importance Of Developing And Maintaining A Budget
★ Chapter 7 – Taking Action - Execution Of The Plan
★ Chapter 8 – Rules To Manage By
★ Chapter 9 – Your Personality And Project Management Style
★ Chapter 10 – The Cycle Of Decision Making
★ Chapter 11 – Getting Your Project Back On Track
★ Chapter 12 – Keeping It Moving
★ Chapter 13 -Problems and Solutions
You will learn how you can make your project work and be the successful project manager.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
GanttDroid is a Project management application made for the Android platform, that enables you to manage all your projects anywhere you are.
GanttDroid is not 100% compatible with Microsoft Project files. If you need all the features of your MS Project files this app is not for you.
However, GanttDroid is completely compatible with Ganttproject (see http://www.ganttproject.biz).
If you believe that GanttProject is sufficient for you, then the combination of GanttProject on your PC and GanttDroid on your Android device will allow you to access and manage your projects on the go.
You can import MS Project files in Ganttproject, save them as Ganttproject files and, from now use them with both, Ganttproject and GanttDroid.
You can view the Gantt charts and modify any data of your projects. Any project created with Ganttproject or GanttDroid can be edited with both applications, and the result is the same in any one.
Ganttdroid is integrated with Dropbox (see http://www.dropbox.com), so if you install the Dropbox client on your PC, you can access directly all the projects you have in your Dropbox folder from anywhere you have internet access.
Other applications do not have all the capabilities of ganttdroid, or just allow you to display the projects, without the ability to edit.
We recommend you to try the Lite version before purchase the pro, because we can't guarantee that the application will work on your device.
Lesson 2: Working with tasks
Project management is a skill that can help you get ahead, and Project 2010 can make it easy for you to sharpen and demonstrate your project management skills. It includes tools to help you get organized so you can effectively manage a project's scope, deadlines, costs and resources.
This series of 4 covers project management fundamentals and how to use Project 2010 to plan your projects.
Defining, listing, organizing and scheduling tasks are key to any project's success. In this lesson, you'll discover how to list tasks in a project, organize them into phases and schedule them to be certain your project comes in on time.
Each installment contains a featured lesson containing step by step instructions and best practices on key topics and functions.
Each lesson ends with an assignment, quiz and answer section.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Unlike traditional tarot cards, the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards are made up of squares. Each square has a part of one of 40 symbols on each of four sides. The cards need to be rotated to align matching symbols. The reading is then based on the "whole" symbols that get formed.
The accuracy of the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards is quite good. A reading can be done for absent persons as well. General readings and specific readings can be done with the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards, depending on the question at hand. As with any divination method, these cards are meant to be a guide and please keep in mind that free will and God's intervention can alter any of the reading results.