Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Features of this project management system app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Search tasks
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Submit feedback
- Share the tasks
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. Your feedback is very important for us.
- from direct website links
- from Google Drive
- from Dropbox
- from OneDrive
- from Box
- from Basecamp
- from MS Project Server
- from Mail attachments
- from Android Browsers
- from third party apps (SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)
gProjectViewer is compatible with MS Project 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and earlier versions.
The interface is intuitive making gProjectViewer simple for the end users. gProjectViewer supports pinch open and pinch close gestures to zoom in or out on project details.
All the standard MS Project views are available including:
Calendar, Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage, etc.
This free MPP reader was made possible by Viewer Central Inc. For more details please visit:
Project Plan 365 looks and feels exactly like MS Project- you may think about PP365 as Microsoft Project for Windows Tablets or MS Project for the Cloud!
Project Plan 365 creates new or saves MPP compatible files that can be opened from MS Project 2013 or earlier versions.
Project Plan 365 provides support for all MS Project standard views like Gant Chart, Task Sheet, Network Diagram, Project Calendar, Task Usage, Resource Usage, Team Planner, etc.
Project Plan 365 provides critical path info and all standard project reports, filters, time scale and other like MS Project sophisticated features.
You can open and save MPP files from any cloud storage location like DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, SharePoint Online, Base Camp or from your local network file storage or local SharePoint server.
Create and share MS Project MPP compatible files for free now!
No need for MS Project/MS Project Server licenses or software.
For more info please visit our website at www.projectplan365.com
- Create New, View, Edit and Print MS Project 2013 and earlier versions MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Invite Team Members and Share Microsoft Project MPP file with others
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports
● Securely send unlimited messages and share files
● See files instantly without a download to get to the important information quickly
● Start a video call and view screen sharing
● Review a history of messages and files so that everyone can always be up-to-date regardless of time zone or location
● Work confidently with end-to-end content encryption so that messages, room names, and files are always kept safe
● Participate from a mobile device, computer, or even a browser for anywhere, anytime collaboration
Cisco Spark makes all of your teamwork simpler. You can connect your mobile calendar to view a list of your upcoming calendar entries on the Spark Meetings tab. Turn any meeting from this list into a Spark room so everyone can share content and ideas before, during, and after the actual meeting. You can also use the Meetings tab to instantly join the virtual meetings you have outside of Spark. Any Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoToMeeting conference listed will display a Join button so you can easily attend from your mobile device.
Cisco Spark connects people and ideas in an instant. When it’s this easy to collaborate, you can do your best work, together. Tap to fill a room with the people you want to work with…and watch the sparks fly.
Cisco Spark is available for free with upgradeable plans that can add room locking functionality and company administration features.
For more information visit www.ciscospark.com
By tapping ‘Install’ you agree to install Project Squared and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below.
From the main screen you can easily access to Resources, Quick project info etc.
You can use this app for:
Track the tasks on one place across the project
Track the overall project status
Track the project from resource level
Track the project from the task level
Track unlimited mpp files for free..
Please write to us at email@example.com so that we can enhance this product with more features
The app has been uniquely crafted to meet the needs of project management professionals and planners. The Project Management app allows, viewing of the entire Project as a Gantt chart. The interactive Project Management tool, further contributes in providing flexibility in managing the project plan, on the go.
Unique features of the Gantt Pro-Plan reader/viewer:
• Imports and views Microsoft Project Plan
• Opens the plan from email inbox.
• Opens the plan from Dropbox, Google Drive.
• Has 4 task links, namely:
Finish to Start (FS)
Start to Start (SS),
Finish to Finish (FF)
Start to Finish (SF)
• Possesses Interactive Gantt-User can pinch to zoom on Gantt to change time scales-Hour view, Day view, Week view and Month view
• Possesses slider bar that increases the viewing area of Gantt for easy Project Planning
• The Project Planning task can be reviewed on the basis of 20 parameters.
• Ability to view Microsoft project XML files
1 sample plan + 2 plans
Features in the Paid Version
Unlimited project plans download
Plan delete option
Users are free to import their existing Microsoft Project Plans to Gantt Pro using:
• Manual Import via Email
• Allows importing of project plans from iPad to the Android device
• Gantt Extender - If you are working with large files try out the free Gantt Extender. It considerably reduces the size of your XML file and optimizes it for Gantt Pro App. The tool is available for download on our support site. http://www.ganttlite.com/#Tools
Visit support site for user manuals and videos
- View Gantt chart, Task sheet and Resource sheet
- Similar user interface to Microsoft Project
- Works with .mpp files - native Microsoft Project file format
- Supports Sorting & Filtering
- Supports Zoom In/Zoom Out
- Choose different time periods to present the project plan in days, weeks, months or quarters according to your preferences
- Optimized for medium project plans (up to 3 MB file or 3000 project tasks)
- You can access your project plans from Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Google Drive is a file storage system with synchronization service, powered by Google, with possibilities for cloud storage, file sharing and collaboration. Google Drive users have the possibility to create their own file folder system, defined by their needs, for uploading and sharing files. Connecting to Google Drive, Seavus Project Viewer will read and present the project files that are uploaded, allowing him to choose which project plan will be selected and opened. Once the project plan is loaded in Seavus Project Viewer, user can use all implemented features for better viewing/printing project’s assignments.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
Get fast access to your projects, tasks, documents and group discussions via your smartphone. Stay on top of any changes and collaborate with your project team effectively wherever you are. Be productive on the go with out-of-the-box project management app!
IMPORTANT: to use this project management app, please ensure you have an active instance of Comindware Project. The app is free for all Comindware Project users!
Make the most out of the easy and intuitive UI: you will have constant access to your tasks highlighted in your personal activity stream
Track the progress of your projects and collaborate on project-related tasks with your colleagues via project management app
Discuss specific issues beyond or across the scope of your projects using Comindware Discussion Rooms
Browse People directory to find the person with certain skills and in a certain location required for a certain task or project
Store, share and discuss project-related as well as company-wide documents in a single place
This project management app is much more than a personal task management tool. It serves as a powerful collaboration environment for distributed Mobile Project Management teams.
This app requires access to an active Comindware Project instance running either on-premises or in the Cloud. To learn more about Comindware Project, visit: http://www.comindware.com/project/
Have feedback or questions about this project management app? Please, contact Comindware experts at http://www.comindware.com/company/contact-us/
★ Free Trial - No Credit Card Required ★
NOVEMBER 2012 UPDATES:
★ Sales Leads Now available
★ brand new interface
★ local caching for massive speed improvement
★ 100% native interface for zippy user-experience
★ expanded activity stream
★ addition of Sales Lead module
To fully check out the power of WORK[etc] in your business, look to the web-app at www.WORKetc.com
- integrated CRM, projects, billing, help, time sheets, help desk, documents, calendars and more.
- smart Gmail gadget to turn emails into WORKetc contacts, leads, support cases and more
- integrated Google docs to attach documents to contacts, projects, sales leads and more
- Mobile Web, Android and iPhone apps
- Real customer support, we actually use our own product (WORKetc) to manage our own business
- multiple language support (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin)
- a true CRM giving you a complete view of your customers such as invoice history, purchases, projects, support cases and sales.
- manage your entire business inside of Gmail. Take an email and create a new contact, assign to your team as a support case, attach to a project or update a sales lead.
- a single platform to manage your entire business. No costly integrations, no time wasting double-entry
- stay on top of your business with real time reporting and company wide searches
"Google apps & Worketc together are now the lifeblood of my business. Priority emails can be shared with my team are tagged in the Worketc gadget inside of Gmail. Immediately anyone assigned to a project or lead has access to the new info, no forwarding emails or CC'ing..." continue reading @ www.WORKetc.com
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
Unlike traditional tarot cards, the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards are made up of squares. Each square has a part of one of 40 symbols on each of four sides. The cards need to be rotated to align matching symbols. The reading is then based on the "whole" symbols that get formed.
The accuracy of the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards is quite good. A reading can be done for absent persons as well. General readings and specific readings can be done with the Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards, depending on the question at hand. As with any divination method, these cards are meant to be a guide and please keep in mind that free will and God's intervention can alter any of the reading results.