Circuit Number Phasing will ask for the circuit number and the voltage of the system you are working on. It will show you the color of the phase associated with that circuit number in real-time. There is no need to submit your entry. As you are typing the circuit numbers associated color will change automatically.
Circuit Number Phasing was created to aid in the 5 P's. Proper Planning Prevents Poor Poor Production. Time and time again Circuit Number Phasing saves time and money in the field. Pulling the wrong color wire can slow the job to a screeching halt. Before any mistakes occur quickly check your circuit colors with Circuit Number Phasing app. Within a few seconds you can make sure that you are 100% correct.
Some buildings have the reverse of the "standard" which we are all used to. You can choose the color phasing also.
Hands down this is the quickest way to go from circuit number to phase color. Add this app to your toolbox and shine!
If you are a nut like me, there are NO PERMISSIONS for this app.
- Circuit Color -
App designed with electricians and electrical engineers in mind.
Whether you're out working in the field pulling in wire and cabling, or you're in the office bidding/designing electrical systems, Circuit Color will help you quickly and easily figure out what color of wire is used for different circuits.
Circuit Color is simple to use, only requires 3 steps:
1) Enter the circuit number you require
2) Pick the system you are on (120/208/240 or 277/480)
3) Hit enter!
App will clearly display what color of wire you should use with the circuit you entered.
Circuit Color will save contractors time and money by making electricians more efficient. No more pulling in the wrong color of wire because you calculated wrong, no more looking for cheat sheets.
- Ohm's Law Calculator -
Simple and easy to use Ohm's law calculator that will tell you power, current, resistance, or voltage of a circuit.
Enter 2 known values, press enter, and Ohm's law calculator will figure out unknown values.
- MORE COMING SOON -
I will continue to update and add to this app!
Should you have a bug or problem with the app, please feel free to contact me:
Thanks for taking the time to check out my app!
The National Electrical Code (NEC) does not require ungrounded conductors (hots) to be color coded.
Electrician, Electrical, Ohms Law, Wiring, 3 Phase, Single Phase, Voltage
The Free version has electronic calculators, electronic components guide, useful electronic resources guide, huge collection of electronic circuits for hobbyists, electronic symbols and 74xx series pin outs etc.
You have now lots of electronic circuit calculators like
* Ohm Law Calculator
* Resistor Voltage Divider Calculator
* Parallel Resistors Calculator
* LED Resistor Calculator
* RC Filter calculator
* LC Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Op Amp Active Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Resonance Calculator
* Frequency and Wavelength Calculator
* RF Calculators (Microstrip, coaxial cable, pi attenuator, t attenuator calculators)
* 555 Timer astable and Monostable multivibrator calculator
* Op amp inverting and non inverting amplifier calculator
* Open air single layer inductance calculator (Pro)
* LM317 constant current calculator
* LM317 voltage regulator calculator
* Zener Diode series resistor calculator (Pro)
* PCB Trace Width Calculator
* Battery Charge Time Calculator (Pro)
In the electronic components section you can enjoy now
* SMD resistor value codes calculator
* Resistor color codes calculator
* Capacitor values code calculator (Pro)
* SMD resistor and capacitor packages guide
* Standard 2% and 5% resistance value table
* Standard 1% resistance value table (Pro)
* IC packages guide (DIP ICs, SO ICs, PLCC ICs etc)
* LM78xx and LM79xx (Pro) voltage regulators guide
* LM317 and LM337 voltage regulators guide
And in the resources section we have
* List of ASCII codes
* Radio frequencies list
* AWG wire gauge table for resistance and current
* Micro SD card pinouts (Pro)
* Different PC ports pinouts (like serial port, parallel port, joystick or game port (Pro), USB port, VGA port (Pro), mini VGA (Pro), PS2 mouse port, network port (Pro), mini USB, S Video, Scart Port, HDMI Port (Pro), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Port, GPIB Port (Pro), Sata, DVI (Digital Video Interface) Port, Extended IDE Port (Pro) and Apple 30 pin Dock Port (Pro))
* Microchip PIC microcontroller ICSP connector pinouts.
* Atmel AVR microcontroller ISP connector pinouts
* LCDs (for microcontrollers) Pinouts (16 x 2 LCD, Hitachi HD44780 LCD (Pro), 128 x 64 graphics LCD (Pro), Nokia 3310 LCD (Pro))
* ATX Power supply connector pinouts (Pro)
* GSM SIM module pinouts (Pro)
* PICAXE pinouts and specs. (08M2, 14M2, 18M2, 20M2, 20X2, 28X2 and 40X2)
* Garmin GPS connectors pinouts (EM406, 4 pinround connector, Nuvi connector)
In circuits section we have came up with 7 categories and 40 circuits. But there is lot more to come soon. Circuits Categories are
* Audio amplifiers Circuits (Pro)
* Alarms and Bells Circuits (Pro)
* 555 Timer IC Circuits
* LED Circuits (Pro)
* Power Supply Circuits (Pro)
* RC Plane Circuits (Pro)
* Home Security Circuits (Pro)
for you...........and still more to come very soon............. just stay tuned...............and enjoy
Electronic calculators, electronic circuits, electronics references, Pinouts, Cables & Adapters and much more more.......
* Circuit Basics is a app which covers simple and basics of electronic circuit board
* Different types of switches with explanation
* Color Coded diagram to help identify resistor (Measured in ohm)
* Ohm's law in simple term.
* HD Pictures are included in every chapter
* There are two projects in this app ( Simple LED circuit & Simple Dark Sensor circuit)
* Big text sizes with a bright background for better view.
* This app is completely FREE
* This app is designed for high school students who does technology or something along that line.
* Made simple and easy to learn.
* Take it where you want! Learn how you want!
*Download it NOW.
* If you guys have any suggestion regarding adding in new things in the app, please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to include that in the next update.
Once a wire size is known you can then use that information to search for products offered by Blue Sea Systems in order to protect your circuit.
Based upon the popular web application located at http://cw.bluesea.com/ this version is designed to be run completely offline which should be useful in situations where an internet connected computer is not available.
Please let us know about any problems you might experience with the app by emailing us at AndroidCW@bluesea.com
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculations, conversions and reference tables.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• Transformer ratios
• AC Power
• Decibel ratio
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
SPICE is an acronym for Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis
and was inspired by the need to accurately model devices used in integrated circuit design.
DroidTesla simulator solves basic resistive circuits using Kirchoff’s Current Law (KCL)
in much the same way a student in a circuits class would,the simulator systematically forms a matrix in accordance
with KCL and then proceeds to solve for the unknown quantities using various algebraic
techniques such as Gaussian elimination and sparse matrix techniques.
For non-linear components, such as the diode and BJT ,DroidTesla engine searching for the approximate solution by making an initial guess at an answer
and then improving the solution with successive calculations built upon this guess.
This is called an iterative process.DroidTesla simulation uses the Newton-Raphson iterative algorithm
to solve circuits with non-linear I/V relationships.
For reactive elements(capacitors and inductors),the DroidTesla uses numeric integration methods to approximate the state of the reactive elements as a function of time.
DroidTesla offers the Trapezoidal(I'll add a GEAR method later) integration methods to approximate the state of the reactive elements.
Although for most circuits, both methods will provide almost identical results,
it is generally regarded that the Gear method is more stable, but trapezoidal method is faster and more accurate.
DroidTesla for now can simulate:
-Potentiometer (available only in pro version)
-Light Bulb (available only in pro version)
-Ideal operational amplifier
-Bipolar junction transistor (NPN PNP)
-MOSFET N-channel depletion
-MOSFET N-channel enhancement
-MOSFET P-channel depletion
-MOSFET P-channel enhancement
-JFET N and P (available only in pro version)
-PN Led diode
-PN Zener diode
-AC current source
-DC current source
-AC voltage source
-DC voltage(battery) source
-CCVS - current controlled voltage source
-CCCS - current controlled current source
-VCVS - voltage controlled voltage source
-VCCS - voltage controlled current source
-Square wave voltage source (available only in pro version)
-Triangle wave voltage source (available only in pro version)
-Two channe oscilloscope (available only in pro version)
-SPST Switch (available only in pro version)
-SPDT Switch (available only in pro version)
-Voltage controlled switch (available only in pro version)
-Current controlled switch (available only in pro version)
-AND (available only in pro version)
-NAND (available only in pro version)
-OR (available only in pro version)
-NOR (available only in pro version)
-NOT (available only in pro version)
-XOR (available only in pro version)
-XNOR (available only in pro version)
-JK flip-flop (available only in pro version)
-7 Segment Display (available only in pro version)
-IC 555 (available only in pro version)
-Transformer (available only in pro version)
-Graetz Circuit(available only in pro version)
If you are making an
oscillators you have to put a small initial value on some of the
reactive elements.(see the examples)
1. Meat Fish and poultry and wild game Internal Cooking temp quick reference
2. USDA FSIS Cold Storage Reference
3. Dry Conversion Calculator
4. Liquid Conversion calculator
5. Temperature Conversion
6. Fresh Herb to powdered or crushed converter
7. USDA FSIS Internal Cooking time Reference including Game
8. A Brief History about meat
9. Kitchen timer
10. To-do list planner that will sync with Google calendar
11. A Shopping list, that will do barcode scans, and lookups,
With the ability to import a .txt file from your Sdcard.
As well as share it in any manner your phone is able.
Ability to edit and store multiple shopping lists.
12. A Recipe Data Base editable with the ability to
Import recipes as .txt Files From your SDcard
13. A Meat Cutting Reference
14. An Herbs and spices database with several entries, more to come,
I may make this editable if there are requests for it
15. An Online Wine list Open Wine list With Thousands of Wines and reviews
16. Built in Online Access to the USDA Nutrient Database for Looking up Information
On Thousands of different types of foods
17. More to Come As I get requests from users my intention is to keep this app
Affordable And Pack It with Dozens of Features adding more as they are requested.
& Plug and socket Database
1. Database of many Country's in the world Single Phase and Three Phase Color Code Not Exhaustive
2. Ability for users to have their Country's Information updated and added to the database
3. most conclusive information available to date
Not all country's have an established color code as of yet
4 Travelers International Plug and socket Visual reference
5. Travelers International Plug and socket Compatibility reference
6. voltage and frequency of Listed Countries Non exhaustive
7. This Application will be most useful to engineer's Electricians Contractors and qualified installers or apprentices and travelers because of the plug and socket database. the information contained in this app is not meant for D.I.Y.ers or untrained personnel Electricity is Dangerous And Can Cause serious Injury Or Death Please Refer Electrical Work to Qualified personnel.
This Application was written and is maintained by an International Brotherhood Of Electrical workers I.B.E.W. 4th year Apprentice soon to be journeyman.
Engineers and Laymen
or anyone else who wants to be able to get the 25 pair color code Based on pair number this app is math based
so you can lookup any pair from 1 to the 6,000th pair.