Circuit Number Phasing will ask for the circuit number and the voltage of the system you are working on. It will show you the color of the phase associated with that circuit number in real-time. There is no need to submit your entry. As you are typing the circuit numbers associated color will change automatically.
Circuit Number Phasing was created to aid in the 5 P's. Proper Planning Prevents Poor Poor Production. Time and time again Circuit Number Phasing saves time and money in the field. Pulling the wrong color wire can slow the job to a screeching halt. Before any mistakes occur quickly check your circuit colors with Circuit Number Phasing app. Within a few seconds you can make sure that you are 100% correct.
Some buildings have the reverse of the "standard" which we are all used to. You can choose the color phasing also.
Hands down this is the quickest way to go from circuit number to phase color. Add this app to your toolbox and shine!
If you are a nut like me, there are NO PERMISSIONS for this app.
List of features:
- Plot the Bode graph of any given Transfer Function, with CSV and image export capabilities.
- Design Lowpass,Highpass,Bandpass or Bandcut filters
- Track Impedance calculation (Microstrip and Stripline)
- Smart Voltage divider calculator (input Vin and Vout, and the app will look through standard component values for a match)
- Standard component values lookup
- PCB Track width calculator
- AWG Gauge table
- Smith Charts
- Differential impedance calculations
- OpAmp design
- Butterworth, Elliptical and Bessel filters
- Temperature analysis
And so much more....
Do not hesitate to post feature requests in the feedback.
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
*****Cheapest cable app with calculator on the market****
*****New and Improved! Copper Pair Calculator************
*****The only Fiber Strand Calculator on the market******
A quick and easy way to identify copper and cable color codes that is always at your fingertips. With the all new copper pair calculator, you can quickly determine the pair of any cable including spliced cables that do not start at pair 1! Provides a quick interface to determine 25 pair color code, binder groups and super units. Also included is the 12 strand fiber color code. When trying to terminate jacks or patch cords TIA/EIA 568 A & B terminations are also available. This will allow you to terminate any jack or patch cord you come across. You will be able to make any Cat5 or Cat6 patch cord you want. You will also be able to make a crossover cable. To make a crossover cable patch cord just terminate one end 568 A and the other 568 B. The app also covers "house" cable, this is the red/green yellow/black cable that you typically find in your home. You should be able to identify any telecommunications or telephone cable pair with this app. The APWA standard uniform color code is also included
If you have any issues please e-mail me before leaving negative feedback.
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
- Circuit Color -
App designed with electricians and electrical engineers in mind.
Whether you're out working in the field pulling in wire and cabling, or you're in the office bidding/designing electrical systems, Circuit Color will help you quickly and easily figure out what color of wire is used for different circuits.
Circuit Color is simple to use, only requires 3 steps:
1) Enter the circuit number you require
2) Pick the system you are on (120/208/240 or 277/480)
3) Hit enter!
App will clearly display what color of wire you should use with the circuit you entered.
Circuit Color will save contractors time and money by making electricians more efficient. No more pulling in the wrong color of wire because you calculated wrong, no more looking for cheat sheets.
- Ohm's Law Calculator -
Simple and easy to use Ohm's law calculator that will tell you power, current, resistance, or voltage of a circuit.
Enter 2 known values, press enter, and Ohm's law calculator will figure out unknown values.
- MORE COMING SOON -
I will continue to update and add to this app!
Should you have a bug or problem with the app, please feel free to contact me:
Thanks for taking the time to check out my app!
The National Electrical Code (NEC) does not require ungrounded conductors (hots) to be color coded.
Electrician, Electrical, Ohms Law, Wiring, 3 Phase, Single Phase, Voltage
* Circuit Basics is a app which covers simple and basics of electronic circuit board
* Different types of switches with explanation
* Color Coded diagram to help identify resistor (Measured in ohm)
* Ohm's law in simple term.
* HD Pictures are included in every chapter
* There are two projects in this app ( Simple LED circuit & Simple Dark Sensor circuit)
* Big text sizes with a bright background for better view.
* This app is completely FREE
* This app is designed for high school students who does technology or something along that line.
* Made simple and easy to learn.
* Take it where you want! Learn how you want!
*Download it NOW.
* If you guys have any suggestion regarding adding in new things in the app, please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to include that in the next update.
Resistor colour codes - tells you the resistance, tolerance, upper and lower values, and E-series information for any colour-coded resistor.
Ohm's Law and Power Calculator - Finds any unknown quantity in terms of voltage, current, resistance and power dissipation for any omhic component.
Series/Parallel Value Calculator. Finds the total value for any series or parallel combination of resistors, capacitors, or inductors. The calculator can also find an individual value given the value for the whole combination.
Reactance Finder - Calculates the reactance of any capacitor or inductor from the circuit frequency.
Power Triangle - Calculates real, apparent, and reactive power dissipation as well as impedance phase angle in any electrical system.
Resistivity - Finds the resistance of any wire or prism from its dimensions and resistivity, or vice versa.
Magnetic Fields - Finds the force that acts on a conductor in a magnetic field.
Capacitors - Finds the charge and energy stored in a capacitor.
Many more electrical utilities coming soon, with regular updates. Plus, NO ADS.
Please rate or give feedback. Feel free to give suggestions or comments.
Allows to size the electric cable that feeds a load, with the possibility to choose between different poses, types of cable, cable insulation, and other characteristics.
Thanks to the many parameters (supply voltage, cos fi, ...) will prove to be usable in many circumstances of installation. The maximum cross section in the database is 300 mm2.
Each professional can perform calculations quickly to evaluate a line.
Caution: Before connecting your Android device to external circuits be sure that your device will not be damaged.
Note: libPD is used to generate signals.
- 2 channel output. (Left and right channels are used individually)
- Sine Wave Osc.
- Sawtooth Wave Osc.
- Square Wave Osc.
- DC Square Wave Osc.
- Triangle Wave Osc.
- Oscillator frequency can be adjusted by seek bars or direct keypad typing.
- Frequency range of all source oscillators: 0 - 20000 Hz
- Amplitude of the oscillators can be adjusted by seek bars.
- User friendly tabbed and sliding interface.
- Possibility to save templates
- Possibility to export to text file
- Choose from loads default or input parameters manually
For all they who purchased both of applications: Electrical calculations and Lighting calculations, new app Electrical cost will be automatically and gratis unlocked!
DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
- Italian (by Ettore Gallina)
- Français (by Ettore Gallina)
- Portuguese [PT] (by Leandro Sousa)
- Portuguese [BR] (by Paulo Pepeleascov)
- Simplified Chinese (by wxdjs)
- Turkish (by Bekir Aydogdu)
- Dutch (by Robert Wintersteijn)
- Russian (by Djek.Energetik)
- German (by Christopher-Anton Aicher and by Ali Karadag)
- Greek (by Tasos Pergantis)
- Spanish (by Fabio López)
- Vietnamese (by Nguyễn Duy Trung)
- Norwegian (by drzordz)
- Polish (by drzordz)
- Magyar (by Molnár Zoltán)
- Persian (by Saeed Fardi)
Can you translate this app in another language? Download the file translate.zip (http://www.gallinaettore.com/ge/electrical_cost_translate.php), translate the app and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a PRO Key gratis!!
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.spesaelettricaProkey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
* Why this app asks for "Identity" permission?
- Permission is required to validate the serial number.
Şimdilik Gerilim düşümü, Kompanzasyon, Kompanzasyon ceza, Direnç okuma, Güç ve Aydınlatma hesabı var.
Değerli eleştiri ve yorumlarınızı bekliyorum.
*Aklınıza gelen sık kullandığınız hesaplamalar var ise paylaşırsanız sevinirim. Elimden geldiğince eklemeye çalışacağım.
1. Meat Fish and poultry and wild game Internal Cooking temp quick reference
2. USDA FSIS Cold Storage Reference
3. Dry Conversion Calculator
4. Liquid Conversion calculator
5. Temperature Conversion
6. Fresh Herb to powdered or crushed converter
7. USDA FSIS Internal Cooking time Reference including Game
8. A Brief History about meat
9. Kitchen timer
10. To-do list planner that will sync with Google calendar
11. A Shopping list, that will do barcode scans, and lookups,
With the ability to import a .txt file from your Sdcard.
As well as share it in any manner your phone is able.
Ability to edit and store multiple shopping lists.
12. A Recipe Data Base editable with the ability to
Import recipes as .txt Files From your SDcard
13. A Meat Cutting Reference
14. An Herbs and spices database with several entries, more to come,
I may make this editable if there are requests for it
15. An Online Wine list Open Wine list With Thousands of Wines and reviews
16. Built in Online Access to the USDA Nutrient Database for Looking up Information
On Thousands of different types of foods
17. More to Come As I get requests from users my intention is to keep this app
Affordable And Pack It with Dozens of Features adding more as they are requested.
& Plug and socket Database
1. Database of many Country's in the world Single Phase and Three Phase Color Code Not Exhaustive
2. Ability for users to have their Country's Information updated and added to the database
3. most conclusive information available to date
Not all country's have an established color code as of yet
4 Travelers International Plug and socket Visual reference
5. Travelers International Plug and socket Compatibility reference
6. voltage and frequency of Listed Countries Non exhaustive
7. This Application will be most useful to engineer's Electricians Contractors and qualified installers or apprentices and travelers because of the plug and socket database. the information contained in this app is not meant for D.I.Y.ers or untrained personnel Electricity is Dangerous And Can Cause serious Injury Or Death Please Refer Electrical Work to Qualified personnel.
This Application was written and is maintained by an International Brotherhood Of Electrical workers I.B.E.W. 4th year Apprentice soon to be journeyman.
Engineers and Laymen
or anyone else who wants to be able to get the 25 pair color code Based on pair number this app is math based
so you can lookup any pair from 1 to the 6,000th pair.