The 17th Edition Exam Prep App is ideal for anyone involved in, or intending to become involved in any form of electrical work.
The 2382-12 qualification is intended to ensure that practising electricians comply with the format, content and applications of the 17th Edition Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671 (June 2008). Both practising electricians and those aiming to become involved in electrical work will find the 17th Edition course advantageous.
Our 17th Edition Wiring Regulations App can provide all you need to obtain this essential qualification with the convenience of home study, or can act as an excellent revision and learning aid for those already attending the course at a college or training centre.
This easy to use app covers such topics as selection and erection of equipment, protection for safety and inspection and testing, ensuring the IET Wiring Regulations standards are met. We’ve recently fully updated and re-written our 17th Edition Course with the consultation of an experienced 17th Edition college lecturer making it even easier to understand and follow and the course has been updated to Amendment 1.
This course is suitable for practising electricians, domestic installers and other allied professionals. The City & Guilds 2382 - 12 may also be suitable for anyone requiring an understanding of BS 7671 (17th Edition regs), although prior knowledge in basic electrical science is useful.
This is the latest 2382-12 course containing the latest amendments to the 17th edition wiring regulations. This course now replaces the City & Guilds 2382-10 qualification.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Types of lighting schemes
2. Electrical Symbols
3. Lists of Electrical symbols
4. Salient Features of Electricity Act, 2003
5. Consequences of Electricity Act, 2003
6. Indian Electricity Rules (1956)
7. General safety precautions
8. Role and Scope of National Electric Code
9. Components of National electric code
10. Classification of Supply Systems - TT system
11. Classification of Supply Systems - TN system
12. Classification of Supply Systems - IT system
13. Selection criteria for the TT, TN and IT systems
14. Load break switches
15. Switch Fuse Units & Fuse Switches
16. Circuit Breakers - MCB
17. Circuit Breakers - MCB Selection & Characteristics
18. Circuit Breakers - RCCB
19. Circuit Breakers - MCCB
20. Circuit Breakers - ELCB
21. Circuit Breakers - Voltage Base ELCB
22. Circuit Breakers - Current-operated ELCB
23. Circuit Breakers - ACB
24. Operation of ACB
25. Air Blast Circuit Breaker
26. Different Types of Air Blast Circuit Breaker
27. Circuit Breakers - OCB
28. Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker
29. Single & Double Break Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker
30. Circuit Breakers - Minimum Oil
31. Circuit breakers - VCB
32. Electrical Switchgear
33. SF6 Circuit Breaker
34. Types and Working of SF6 Circuit Breaker
35. Vacuum Arc or Arc in Vacuum
36. Different types of fuses
37. Protection against over load
38. Delay curves
39. Service connections
40. Electrical Diagrams
41. Methods for representation for wiring diagrams
42. Systems of House Wiring
43. Neutral and earth wire
44. Load Factor for Electrical Installations
45. Earth bus- Design of earthing systems
46. Demand Factor for electrical installations
47. Diversity Factor for electrical installations
48. Utilization factor & Maximum Demand for electrical installations
49. Coincidence factor for electrical installations
50. Demand Factor & Load Factor according to Type of Buildings
51. Design of LT panels
52. Current Rating of single core XLPE Un-armoured INSULATED Cables
53. Current Rating of single core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
54. Current Rating of Two core XLPE Un-armoured INSULATED Cables
55. Current Rating of Two core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
56. Current Rating of Three core XLPE Un-Armoured Insulated Cables
57. Current Rating of Three core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
58. Current Rating of Three & Half core XLPE Un-Armoured INSULATED Cables
59. Current Rating of Three & Half core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
60. Current Rating of Four core XLPE Un-Armoured INSULATED Cables
61. Current Rating of Four core XLPE Armoured INSULATED Cables
62. Qualities of good lighting schemes
63. Luminous flux
64. Luminous intensity
67. Reflection and Reflection Factor
68. Laws of illumination
69. Necessity of Illumination
70. Photometry & Luminaire
71. Photometric Bench
72. Incandescent Lamps
73. Characteristics of Incandescent Lamps
74. Discharge Lamps
75. Mercury Vapor Lamp
76. Sodium Vapor Lamp
77. Fluorescent Lamp
78. Luminaries in Illumination Schemes
79. Mounting of Luminaries
81. Evaluation of Glare
83. Color Specification Systems - Munsell system
84. Color Specification Systems
85. Interior Lighting
86. Trends and finishing of Interior Lightning
87. Sports Lighting
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Includes multiple choice quiz, flashcards, and dictionary.
Email a report card of correct and incorrect answers.
-The Gain of a Basic Transistor Amplifer Circuit
-Voltage between Collector and Emmitter (Vce)
-Voltage between Drain and Source(Vds)
- More Will Come.
For BJT & MOS Transistors.
To understand what's going on in this app you need to know a little Transistors knowledge.
Semih H. Ünaldı
T. Furkan Akgül
Key Words: Vosh, Electronic, Electronics, Elektronik, Electro , elektro , circuit, devre ,transistör, transistor, gain,kazanç ,hesap, hesaplama, hesapla, calculate , engineering , engineer , must , have , electronics, and , telecommunications, engineering , elektronik , ve , haberleşme , mühendisliği , mühendis , communication, resistors , direnç , resistor , component, eleman, capacitor , voltage , input
This app won't solve your homework but it will remind you some formulas and concepts about DC circuits.
My next App would be about mechanical Engineering.
If you're interested in cams, that app is for you!
Thanks for downlading my first app. Hope that it will be useful for you.
Our objective, to provide the highest level of self guided tutorials, in AutoCAD 3D and Autodesk product, that meet and exceed workplace requirement, with our tutorials we focus on the method of creation, and just like the Pro, we start and finish the job.
The tutorials provide visual instruction, you must follow, and do it, with your AutoCAD, from start to finish, this way you gain knowledge and experience in AutoCAD 3D modeling, and you do it, as fast as you can, at home, work or anywhere with your laptop.
Disclaimer: Q Apps and Autocad Complete Tutorial are not affiliated video providers shown within this application. All video, news, content, trademarks, logos, etc. are the sole property of its respective owners, publishers, and authors.
it provide basic definition and term explanation that you need.We are always trying to add more definitions. download today its totally free for all.
provide explnation in easy language with lots of important point.
you can search here by typing in search box which provide the explanation.
Electronic Dictionary, Electronic , Dictionary, Electronic Dictionary handbook, Engineering Dictionary pocket book, dictionary book, electronic dictionary
Generally EEP covers following topics through articles, tools and guides:
★ Industry Automation
★ Energy Efficency
★ High Voltage
★ IEC Standards
★ Low Voltage
★ Maintenance of electrical equipment
★ Medium Voltage
★ Motor applications
★ Nikola Tesla stories and inventions
★ Oil and gas
★ Power Substation
★ Relay protection
★ Smart Grid
★ Solar Power
★ Testing and Commissioning of HV/MV/LV equipment
★ Transmission and Distribution Systems
★ Variable Speed Drives
★ Wind Power
ENERGY & POWER FOR ALL!