The ECI Support Centre application has been developed by the European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) in the framework of the ECI Support Centre. ECAS is an A.I.S.B.L. - a not-for-profit organisation registered in Brussels, Belgium.
The ECI Support Centre application allows you to check up on different European Citizens’ Initiatives (ECI), sign ECIs directly through your mobile and receive updates on everything related to ECIs.
The ECI Support Centre application features:
- Searchable European Citizens’ Initiatives’ profiles, allowing you to monitor ECIS’ progress and the amount of online signatures they have collected.
- Graphic representations of signature-collection campaigns with the possibility to sign directly through your mobile.
- Share your support for an initiative through social media channels.
- News and daily updates on ECIs.
- Calendar of events related to ECIs.