The year is 1870, you are a merchant trading high value goods between six countries spanning the Atlantic Ocean.
Take a journey back in time as you fight off pirates, pay off officials, manage your crew's morale level, and make as much money as possible by buying goods at their lowest price and selling these goods at their highest price. If the time isn't right to buy or sell, you can play card games to keep the cash pouring in.
You can buy bigger ships to both travel farther and carry more cargo, you can buy more guns for protection, and you can hire warships to escort you on your journey.
Ultimately, your goal is to obtain millions (perhaps billions) in assets including your cash, your ship's value and your cargo. Your Net Worth will increase with every trip!
Share your high scores (such as your Net Worth an Pirate Kills) and challenge friends via Leaderboards on HeyZap. Share your game progress and invite friends to play on Facebook.
1) Pick and choose your battles...you do not have to always fight pirates; you can choose to dump some cargo and run to escape danger, especially if you are carrying low value cargo.
2) If you choose to fight pirates, you must be well ARMED. You will need an adequate amount of guns and a high crew morale level. You can also hire a Warship to assist you in battle.
3) Get 'free' Game Cash via the Bonus Items feature to help increase your Net Worth.
For all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Kindle Fire). Visit www.armedmerchantsgame.com for more information.
Stave off the dangerous pirates, avoid the treacherous monsters, and the weather is not always in your favor! In this game you will draw the path of your merchant ships. Unload their cargo and send them off!
• Deep gameplay with intuitive touch controls
• hi-scores for each game mode remembered
• 20 levels with different location in each level
• Multiple enemies - pirates, rival ships and sea monsters
• Dangerous weather - tornadoes and tsunamis