* Todos los tipos de Licencias: Búsqueda por cédula, RUC, pasaporte o Código de Entidad Pública.
* Automático: Una vez registrado el programa verificará por si solo tu estado y las boletas que hay en el sistema de la ATTT de Panamá.
* Notificaciones: Recibe notificaciones cuando tengas una boleta por pagar.
* Múltiples cuentas: Pide que te actualice múltiples cuentas. ¡Obtén notificaciones cuando tus hijos o empleados reciban una boleta!
* Funciona en todos los dispositivos Android: Funciona en todos los equipos del mercado desde la cacharpa más antigua hasta el monstruo más moderno. ¡Incluso está optimizado para tabletas!
Solamente funciona con Licencias de la República de Panamá.
Proyecto Caronte, desarrollado por NextLifeSoft.
100% Hecho en Panamá.
Roberto E. Zubieta - Programador:
José Henríquez - Diseño de iconos:
The nautical calculator for all sailors, motorboat operators and those taking training courses for high-seas licences. nauticCalc offers all the most important calculations in a handy compact form.
***** The functions
-- Object on Horizon
-- Elevation Angle
-- Distance, Speed, Time
-- Railing Log
-- Course Conversion
-- True Bearing
-- Correction for Current
-- Correction for Leeway
-- Nautical Calculator (time of day and angle calculator)
***** Short description of the functions
-- Object on Horizon: calculates the distance to an object based on eye level and object height. Also allows calculation of the distance to the horizon independent of eye level.
-- Elevation Angle: calculates the distance to an object on land.
-- Distance, Speed, Time: calculates 1) the distance covered in nm based on the speed in knots and the time underway in hours and minutes; 2) the speed in knots based on the distance covered and the time underway in hours and minutes; 3) the time underway in hours and minutes based on the distance covered in nm and the speed in knots. In addition, it calculates the ETA (estimated time of arrival) based on a starting date and time.
-- Railing Log: option 1) enter the boat length – choice of metres or feet – and the duration in seconds and then calculate; option 2) enter the boat length and start the built-in stopwatch (the time is transferred automatically).
-- Declination: takes the magnetic declination information per year off the charts and calculates the declination for the current year.
-- Course Conversion: starting with an arbitrary course, calculates all courses from the CC to CoG for the bearing diagram. Depending on the settings, the deviation and declination are automatically included in the calculations.
-- True Bearing: calculates compass bearings (course to steer), relative bearings and true bearings. Depending on the settings, the deviation and declination are automatically included in the calculations.
-- Correction for Leeway: calculates drift due to the wind.
-- Possible to make manual changes in the settings for leeway.
-- Correction for Current: calculates three different tasks related to currents.
-- Nautical Calculator: allows the addition and subtraction of angles and time of day.
-- Possible to change languages in the app.
Do you have ideas for new functions or other suggestions? Share them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find our app helpful, we would be grateful for a positive rating!
When you see in the supermarket product discounts you will know immediately what you save.
You can calculate the percentage of any amount, supports decimal numbers.
Download the best android app for percentage calculator on google play
- Versions: from 2.2 (Froyo) to Version 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- Languages: English and Spanish
MapPad Pro is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and data management.
With MapPad, you can capture and share your tracks and measurements with number of well known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables or export results to the local geo files like GPX or KML.
Please visit our website to find out how to get OFFLINE MAPS - http://mappadapp.com/offline-maps-advanced-method and get more information about this product.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, roofing, fencing, construction, planning or farming business. It also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf, biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure area or length can be useful for development and further analysis in e.g. Google Earth.
- Basemaps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topo map have been predefined.
- Measure area and perimeter.
- Measure distance and show the bearing from A to B.
- Capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Ability to Save\Load\Delete the measurements results.
- Export Measurement results to KML, GPX, CSV to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Export to DXF
- Export Waypoints' categories to KML, GPX, GPX as Track for Open Street Map, CSV (SD Card or cloud services).
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Direct Export and sharing of the data to Google Fusion Tables.
- Waypoints management: Add\Edit\Remove\Change category...
- Waypoints categories management: Add\Edit\Delete.
- Upload Measurements results directly to OpenStreetMap as GPX tracks.
- Support for most common units length:[m, yd, ft, km, mi], area: [m2, ha, a, acre, km2, mi2].
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Support for 3 different coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid
- Possibility to edit points labels and description
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
- GPS Tracking for measurements
- If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website.
Keywords: area, length, map, GPS, calculate, precision, measurement, waypoints, points, management, calculation, sport, travel, hill, walking, osm, forestry, agriculture, open, street, perimeter, bearing, maps, ruler, golf, area calculator, range finder, measure, area measure, distance measure, surface measurement, real estate, GPS measure, solar, landscape, area calculation, planimeter, fencing, perimeter, geo, property, roof area, solar panels, roofing, Export to GPX, Export to KML, Export to CSV, Upload to OSM, Upload to OpenStreetMap, Upload GPX, save, save measurements, waypoints management, Fusion Tables, off-line maps, wms, arcgis server tiles, CAD export, DXF export
The Hazen–Williams equation has the advantage that the coefficient C is not a function of the Reynolds number, but it has the disadvantage that it is only valid for water.
Input parameters are flow, pipe diameter, lenght of pipe and C is a roughness coefficient, known as William Hazens coefficient, with values between 90 (more rough pipes) and 140 (smooth pipes, ex PVC).
You can select between imperial (U.S. customary units) and metric unit (International System of Units).
If you want to take into account the pressure loss in fittings and valves, and the selection coefficient C for each material, then find our version of the application pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transparentblue.headlossplus
It has the possibility of multiple options geometric shapes covering all channels, accounts, ravines. It can even make estimates of river flows, if previously channel shape adapts to the variety of ways that are offered, choosing also the appropriate roughness coefficient, which is predetermined by different materials.
Includes multiple coefficients of friction proven by experience corresponding to different coating materials.
To use, you only need to choose first, the geometry of the water channel, enter the dimensions requested in accordance with the figure, choose the type of coating and the slope by meter horizontal, vertical meter.
- Wall height.
- Bearing capacity or soil stress.
- Quality or tensile strength of the steel used.
- (Only for basement walls) wall head cargo.
We obtain the result of both geometric (wall and footing dimensions) of the foundation as all the positions and amounts of steel to build the wall.
This application has been created to be an aid of the different people involved in the development of a particular construction. For its extreme simplicity, this application, can be handled by anyone with a basic knowledge of construction, but we recommend that it should only be used by people with enough technical calculation knowledge to know how to interpret the results.
To simplify the calculation further, we have taken a number of default values that meet most of the cases we usually find.
In the basement walls we have introduced a headwall load to simulate the loads transmitted by buildings above the upper bound of the wall. It has been considered in the calculation of a height equivalent to a floor structure load of 5 meter span and a total load of 8KN/m2.
It has been considered in the not braced a retaining walls high thermal variation, for otherwise we can reduce the horizontal soffit steel frame (face exposed to the sun) to 20%.
Rebar lead have been introduced.
Not hydrostatic thrust in the backfill of the wall has been considered.