Only you need to turn on Your GPS, and this app will show you the bus stops around you and the time of the next bus
The time information is from http://m.ibus.cl/ by Wireless-IQ
Además puedes buscar paraderos cercanos según dónde te encuentres, detectada por GPS y también es posible buscar por dirección y los puntos de carga de tu tarjeta BIP!
Cualquier comentario o sugerencia, hazlo llegar a nuestro twitter @paraderos
La información contenida en este programa debe ser considerada sólo como referencia, y jamás tomarse como información definitiva. No nos hacemos responsables por que la micro pasó medio minuto antes ni sus consecuencias ;)
TransantiagoMaster allows you to view a highly detailed map of Santiago de Chile, along with information of transportation lines (Transantiago) and bus stops.
If you're traveling to Santiago, download this app to find your way thru the city.
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps. 2GIS provides verified information only.
The app can operate offline even without mobile data plan!
85 major metro areas available for download:
Limassol, Padova, Venezia, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Abakan, Almaty, Arkhangelsk, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Belgorod, Biysk, Blagoveshchensk, Bratsk, Bryansk, Veliky Novgorod, Vladivostok, Vladimir, Volgograd, Vologda, Voronezh, Gorno-Altaisk, Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, Ivanovo, Izhevsk, Irkutsk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kirov, Kostroma, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Kurgan, Kursk, Lipetsk, Magnitogorsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Tagil, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Odessa, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Penza, Prague, Rostov-on-Don, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Smolensk, Sochi, Stavropol, Stary Oskol, Sterlitamak, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tver, Tolyatti, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen, Ulan-Ude, Ulyanovsk, Ufa, Khabarovsk, Cheboksary, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Yakutsk, and Yaroslavl.
- Verified information on over 1.5 million organizations (including public institutions such as hospitals, schools, police stations, and etc.):
- Addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, websites, working hours and payment methods;
- Detailed 3D maps with such attributions as – buildings’ amount of floors, driveways, kiosks and fences;
- Car routing and searching for public transportation routes with transfers and pedestrian crossings.
2GIS allows you to:
- Find the location of the company you are looking for, find out its phone number and make a call;
- Find a desired location on the map of the city: a building (using its address), a public transport station or just a well-known object;
- Tap on any building on the map and find out its address, amount of floors and organizations that reside there;
- Find all companies in a specific business area, view them on the map, and filter out the ones that are open at a convenient time or right now;
- Find how to get to your destination by car or by public transport;
-Identify your location and find out what is close to you.
Once 2GIS is installed, select the city you need to download the data. The application does not require Internet connection to operate with the directories and maps. Afterwards you can receive the most up-to-date information every month with just one tap using the built-in automatic update system.
Business listings are verified by 2GIS’s own call-center and ‘field teams’, who update the databases on a monthly basis. 2GIS maps are created by professional cartographers based on up-to-date satellite images and with regular on-site verification.
- Ver el saldo de tu tarjeta bip! siempre, en cualquier lugar.
- Ver un mapa con tu ubicación y los lugares de recarga cercanos.
Recuerda fijarte en la fecha del saldo. La información es obtenida de la página oficial de la tarjeta bip! del Transantiago (www.bip.cl)
Transantiago Bus Checker™ is a revolutionary new app that works at every one of Santiago's 10,000 bus stops. It shows you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. This is real live countdown information from buses with GPS-tracking!
- “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in Santiago.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Street-level 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goesº
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Favorite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy'
Download it for FREE and see what the UK is raving about! Check out the video at www.buschecker.com to see the app in action.
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
Download Transantiago Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a taxi.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this usually resolves most issues. For more help, please see our support site or contact us. We do read every support request we receive!
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is in beta and requires Google Play Services and a compatible device.
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official feeds from Wireless-IQ
- In order to improve the app, Bus Checker collects anonymous usage stats and crash reports but no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted. To opt out at any time, visit the Settings page within the app.
También permite buscar la información de un paradero, lo cual entrega todos los buses que se dirigen hacia el paradero y la distancia a la que se encuentran del mismo.
La aplicación utiliza un algoritmo de aprendizaje con el cual es capaz de calcular las distancias entre paraderos. Mientras mas se usa, mejora los resultados.
***Modo de Uso***
Para encontrar los buses de un recorrido, selecciona la Zona o Troncal, el recorrido y por último, la dirección a revisar.
La vista de recorrido muestra todos los paraderos del recorrido para la dirección consultada.
Presione el botón "actualizar" desde la barra de acciones para cargar los buses en funcionamiento y actualizar las distancias entre paraderos.
Haga click sobre un paradero para ver el detalle de todas los buses que se dirigen a el.
Line 1 San Pablo - Los Dominicos 19.8 km - almost entirely underground
Line 2 Vespucio Norte - La Cisterna 19.5 km - 15.5 km underground
Line 4 Tobalaba - Pl. Puente Alto 24.7 km - steel wheels, partly underground and partly at grade/elevated
Line 4A V. Mackenna - La Cisterna 7.7 km, at grade/elevated
Line 5 Plaza de Maipú - Vicente Valdés 30.7 km
15 Sept 1975 - Line 1 - San Pablo - La Moneda 8.2 km
31 Mar 1977 - Line 1 - La Moneda - Salvador 3.2 km
31 Mar 1978 - Line 2 - Los Héroes - Franklin 4.9 km
21 Dec 1978 - Line 2 Franklin - Lo Ovalle 4.8 km
22 Aug 1980 - Line 1 - Salvador - Escuela Militar 4.5 km
15 Sept 1987 - Line 2 - Los Héroes - Cal y Canto 1.7 km
05 April 1997 - Line 5 - Baquedano - Bellavista de la Florida 10.3 km
03 Mar 2000 - Line 5 - Baquedano - Santa Ana 2.8 km
31 Mar 2004 - Line 5 Santa Ana - Quinta Normal 2 km
08 Sept 2004 - Line 2 Cal y Canto - Cerro Blanco 1.6 km
22 Dec 2004 - Line 2 Lo Ovalle - La Cisterna 2.3 km
25 Nov 2005 - Line 2 Cerro Blanco - Einstein (1.9 km)
30 Nov 2005 - Line 4 Tobalaba - Grecia (7.7 km) and Vicente Valdés - Plaza Puente Alto (10.9 km)
30 Nov 2005 - Line 5 Bellavista de la Florida - Vicente Valdés
02 Mar 2006 - Line 4 Grecia - Vicente Valdés (6.1 km)
16 Aug 2006 - Line 4A Vicuña Mackenna - La Cisterna (7.7 km)
21 Dec 2006 - Line 2 Einstein - Vespucio Norte (2.4 km)
05 Nov 2009 - Line 4 San José de la Estrella station added
07 Jan 2010 - Line 1 Escuela Militar - Los Dominicos (3.8 km)
12 Jan 2010 - Line 5 Quinta Normal - Pudahuel (5.6 km)
03 Feb 2011 - Line 5 Pudahuel - Plaza de Maipú (8.6 km)
In July 2011, the government presented the final alignment for the driverless lines L3 and L6:
L3 - 22 km, 18 stations (2017-2018)
L6 - 15.3 km, 10 stations (2016)
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Since this application will visualize all Supply, Demand and Leisure City.
Download it free of charge and you will see:
Promotions, Events, Cultural Events, Entertainment, Restaurants and Shops in the City of Santiago in an Easy and Intuitive.
The Best Commercial Tourist Guide to Santiago, will seduce you!.
The City of Santiago has a Big Fan of Socio Cultural and Gastronomic possibilities of great interest to all users.
Thanks to the City Guide App Citizen to Santiago, you will find more Easy and Intuitive find what you want:
- Go shopping.
- See the Gastronomic Offers.
- All Promotions, Offers and Events.
- You Reserve a table at a restaurant and see their prices.
- Telephone Numbers.
- Asking the Taxi closest to where you are.
- Geolocation and Navigation System.
- Augmented Reality with Sound Effects.
- Cultural Agenda of the City of Santiago.
- Galleries and Videos.
- News Channels Assets.
- Forecast of more than seven days.
- Auto editable, so you can customize it.
- Your Location.
- Receive email alerting Closer Offer.
- Bilingual Spanish - English / English - Spanish.
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about Santiago food.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Santiago landmarks app lovers.
Download this app now!
Santiago (Spanish pronunciation: [san̪ˈtja.ɣo]), also Santiago de Chile [san̪ˈtja.ɣo ðe ˈtʃi.le] ( listen), is the capital of Chile and the center of its largest conurbation. It is located in the country\'s central valley, at an elevation of 520 m (1,706.04 ft) above mean sea level.
Know more about Santiago! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date unstoppable gush of news and information about Santiago attractions.
- Like and comment on Santiago culture articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Santiago products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Santiago.
- Never be left out with Santiago best deals.
- Share Santiago news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Santiago app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Santiago app. If you do not want to use this useful resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Santiago app now!
This app will add a new icon on your home screen that links to a Games, Apps and Android Tricks mobile web page. If you do not want to use this awesome page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get help promoting this app and make a few cents, it will also help us keep developing more great apps.
Interactive Guide of the resources and all the events of the Cultural Agenda of Santiago and its surroundings, with geographic location on map.
Parks and Gardens
Public Park Car
Chemists 24 h
Available in seven languages, featuring links to each tourism resource’s web and a direct link to the official booking centre of Santiago de Compostela and its surroundings.