This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
Now, simply browse and play TV Shows and Movies of your Smart TV as well as control with your Smart phone!
- TV Controller
You can control your Smart TV with smartphone without Remote Controller.
You can launch applications installed in your Smart TV.
You can control pointer as Magic Remote Controller
- Content recommendations
LG TV Plus recommends popular Live TV, TV Shows and Movies VOD.
The more use the LG TV Plus App, more personalized content will be recommended.
- Live TV/TV Shows/Movies
Browse Live TV, TV Shows, Movies contents with filtering by channels or genres.
You can put content to wishlist even you are away from home, and you can easily watch those content at home.
- TV Guide
You can browse Live TV Schedule, and set reminder for wish program.
This application supports only LG webOS Smart TV released after 2014.
And the new feature of content is available with only webOS Smart TV 2.0 released in 2015.
(This feature is not supported in all countries. We are planning to provide the feature to other countries gradually and enable the functionality to webOS TV released in 2014 too)
You can use LG TV Plus after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same Wi-Fi network.
'14 ~ ’15 webOS TV
EC93xx, EC97xx, EC98xx, EF95xx, EF98xx, EG92xx, EG96xx, EG97xx, EG99xx, JL90xx, LA96xx, LB63xx, LB65xx, LB67xx, LB68xx, LB69xx, LB70xx, LB71xx, LB72xx, LB73xx, LB75xx, LB86xx, LB87xx, LC71xx, LF63xx, LF64xx, LF65xx, LF72xx, UB82xx, UB84xx, UB85xx, UB88xx, UB93xx, UB95xx, UB98xx, UC89xx, UC97xx, UC9x, UF63xx, UF64xx, UF68xx, UF69xx, UF77xx, UF83xx, UF85xx, UF86xx, UF87xx, UF93xx, UF94xx, UF95xx, UG73xx, UG87xx, UG88xx
Using Pocket Photo, you can edit photos on your smartphone or share photos with various types of information such as QR codes.
You can also conveniently print the photo with the NFC function.
Try editing and printing your photos on your smartphone and start sharing with your friends anytime and anywhere.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which provide Tag On stickers in 2013.
First, to use this application, enable NFC and Use 'Read and Write/P2P receive mode' on your smartphone.
Simply tap the NFC-equipped smartphone against the Tag On sticker to share content with the Smart TV.
- To share content through NFC, the smartphone and Smart TV must be on the same Wi-Fi network or Miracast™/Intel’s WiDi must be On on your Smart TV.
Notes for using the Tag On sticker:
- Do not attach the Tag On sticker to a metal surface to ensure that the Tag On sticker registers properly
- Do not crush or fold the Tag On sticker to ensure that the Tag On sticker registers properly.
You can share content between your smartphone and smart TV through Tag On App.
- If they are connected to the same network, they will use the connected network.
- If they are not connected to the same network, directly connect via Wi-Fi Direct.
- For more details on how to share content between your smartphone and smart TV, see the Help page in the Tag On app. You can see the Help page in the Settings menu of the Tag On app.
Select the Tag On app icon on your smartphone to run it and see Help in the settings menu.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the LG TV itself as you use your Android to control your LG TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected LG TV or on your mobile device.
With the LG TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your LG TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your LG TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or LG TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your LG TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
※ “LG TV SmartShare-webOS” offers different service than "SmartShare" that comes pre-iinstalled on your LG Electronics smartphone. In other words, SmartShare has been upgraded to integrate pre-installed Gallery, Music, Video players, all with the same functions.
LG TV SmartShare-webOS lets you to enjoy video, music or photo on your smartphone from your LG Smart+ TV(webOS).
※ The service is available regardless of whether you have the Tag On sticker (The sticker may not be on some models depending on the release date per country).
[How to use]
1. Connect your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
2. Select and play the file from the LG TV SmartShare-webOS application.
3. Tab "Share" icon on the top right of image viewer or media player, then select the TV to view the file on to play it on the TV of your choice.
- Both the smartphone and TV must be on the same wireless network.
- Miracast is supported by the smartphone models from LG Electronics only and is available from the LG Smart TV(webOS) application.
- Supported media formats are as following:
■ Image : JPEG, PNG, BMP
■ Music : MP3
■ Video clip
- Video codec : DivX6, XViD(except 3 warp-point GMC), MPEG-4
- Audio codec : MPEG-1 Layer II, MPEG-1 Layer III (MP3), AAC
■ Subtitle : SMI
- TV : LG webOS models released in 2014
- Smartphone : LG models higher than G2, or Samsung models higher than Galaxy S4
LG Twin Towers, 20 Yeouido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Upload videos, music, photos, and other contents to enjoy them on SmartTV, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, and websites.
* Main Features *
1) A user environment that enables you to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
LG Cloud supports each device’s applications to use various devices such as LG Smart TVs, Android smartphones/tablets, PC, and Internet website etc.
You can see the photos you have taken with your smartphone on TV, or watch videos on your smartphone while on the go instead of watching them on TV.
2) Free personal storage
All our new members are provided with 5GB of free storage.
3) The best user friendly service for various devices
You can watch movies, listen to music, or view photos that are automatically optimized for the screen size and performance of your TV, smartphones, and other devices.
4) Personal data’s auto storage
You can store and manage your videos, music files, photos, and documents in your personal cloud storage.
You can automatically upload your photos and videos you have taken with your smartphone to your cloud by using the ‘Mobile Auto Upload’ option.
The 'Auto PC Folder Sync’ option automatically synchronizes files whenever a new file is added to, or deleted from, your cloud storage folder or a designated PC sync folder, by comparing the files so the same files are stored.
* For more details, please visit LG Cloud Website at http://www.lgecloud.com.
*** Please install the latest NAS firmware first to use full function of MyData ***
Introducing the LG NAS Smartphone App
The new LG NAS Smartphone App allows for seamless streaming of all your favorite multimedia files between your smart phone and LG NAS system.
Also you can easily set up ‘Home Monitoring System’. With USB camera and connection to your NAS, you can use real-time monitoring, recoding, and playing function in Home monitoring module.
Mobile Application is the easiest method of remotely connecting LG NAS to a smart device. It is an extremely useful application that allows not only managing your data but also it supports viewing the photos, streaming music and video.
Enjoy your smart life with this powerful app!
1) Enjoying and managing various contents of mobile device.
- Multimedia file playing – Photo, Music, Video
- File searching and sorting
- Easy contents storing and backup (mobile device NAS, W/File Manager app)
- Sending files - Email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS, Kakaotok
- Efficient options – many play mode, sorting, view mode
- Supporting background music playing
2) Streaming & download playing of NAS contents
- Streaming play of NAS contents by internet connection (3G or Wifi) without downloading contents to mobile device, or download play of NAS contents which is not able to stream.
- Using huge online NAS storage – over 1TB.
- Streaming multimedia contents – Photo, Music, and Video.
- Folder searching, access to each files and running contents file.
3) Home monitoring
- Monitoring, recording, and playing of video data
- Screen monitoring on web page and mobile device.
- Searching and streaming of recorded files.
★ For using this application, the media server(DLNA) have to be set as "enable" in NAS Web page.
★ In case of certain device model or Android OS, some problems can be occurred. Especially if you have issues with video, music streaming, you need to check codec supporting in your device side.
LG NAS development team is passionately working on updating the application for better service.
Please check and keep the firmware of your device up to date. We highly recommend using the latest firmware.
Thank you for choosing LG NAS. We are trying to support better service to our customers all over the world.
Watch 150 PTCL Smart TV channels on your Smart Devices.
** In order to enjoy the application services, please sign up using the application "Signup now" button.
** In case you have any query you may write to us:
** Coming Soon: Android TAB support.
"WatchBig!" allows you to enjoy videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV’s large screen. All you need to do is touch ‘Share via’ button and select ‘WatchBig!’ You can share your favorite YouTube video with your family and friends by playing it on LG Smart TV.
- Playing videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV
- Saving a playlist for future watch on LG Smart TV
- Sharing the Web page you are in on LG Smart TV
"WatchBig!" launches LG Smart TV app automatically. You do not need explicitly launch the app on TV.
1. You need 2012 model or newer LG Smart TV
If cannot operate WatchBig! with your 2012 LG Smart TV, check your TV software version by "Settings > Support > Software Update" You need the version 04.12.21 or higher
2. You need both TV app and Android App. Please download TV version of "WatchBig!" at LG Smart World
3. Android OS Version 2.3 Gingerbread or higher is required
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV
2. Have your Android device and LG Smart TV in the same network
3. Press Settings (a gear icon with blue background)
4. Do the simple pairing
5. Exit ‘WatchBig’ then find video using your favorite video watching app such as YouTube or TED.
6. Press ‘Share Via’ then select ‘WatchBig!’
7. Press ‘Play Now’ button to watch immediately on the TV.
[Supported LG Smart TV Models]
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600
LMG860, LM7610, LM7600, LM6710
LM6700, LM6690, LM6610, LM6600
LM6450, LM6400, LM6300, LMG620
LM6250, LM6200, LM6100, LS5800
LM5700, LS5750, LS5700 Series @TV 2012
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
If you cannot find a solution by visiting the above page, submit an inquiry using the form on the following page (PC only).
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
● Podcasts — Stream podcasts directly to smart TVs and connected speakers without the hassle of subscribing or managing files. The extensive, built-in catalog of 7,000+ podcasts makes it simple to browse, search, and play your favorites.
● Music — Nothing streams music to connected speakers and smart TV faster than Kinoma Connect. You won’t believe it's wireless!
● Video & Photos — With Kinoma Connect, it’s easy to play video and show photos you’ve shot with your phone. You can present pictures and slideshows, and—in a world first—zoom and pan around your photos using a new technology. While this functionality feels second nature on your phone or tablet, manipulating pictures in this way on smart TVs simply hasn’t been possible until now.
The app experience is simple and fast, with a clean, beautiful user interface focused on content exploration and discovery. A sidebar provides fast access to every part of the app with a single swipe, and everything is large and colorful, making one-handed navigation a breeze.
Kinoma Connect supports industry standards exclusively, because—though your home is very likely a multi-vendor environment—you expect your electronics and mobile devices to work together. We can’t predict whether Kinoma Connect is compatible with your devices; no one can. But each time you open Kinoma Connect, it will automatically search your home network for compatible devices and clearly show them to you.
Smart Remote represents the ultimate entertainment companion. You can watch whatever you want, on the device you want, anywhere in your home or on the go.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
This is what Smart Remote offers:
Smart Remote gets you: It is so smart that it actually recommends TV shows and movies just for you. And the more you watch, the smarter it gets. As your personal preferences take shape, Smart Remote offers you recommendations inspired by your viewing history.
One-stop search: Search, discover, explore, and access entertainment across multiple content providers – all from a single location. Forget the days of bouncing between different video apps and live TV Smart Remote brings it all together for you in one place.
Multi-screen experience: Bond your technologies and expand your device flexibility with a seamless transition from screen to screen.
Take control of your TV: Who hasn’t clicked through hundreds of channels with their remote control? Smart Remote enables you to browse those channels quickly through a rich TV guide. It also enables you to control your TV directly within the application. No need to reach for your remote control.
Share your experience: Smart Remote enables you to share what you’re watching with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Apply your knowledge: Smart Remote allows you to learn about TV shows and movies, review actor bios, cast, crew, and ratings. You can also easily explore related content.