This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which provide Tag On stickers in 2013.
First, to use this application, enable NFC and Use 'Read and Write/P2P receive mode' on your smartphone.
Simply tap the NFC-equipped smartphone against the Tag On sticker to share content with the Smart TV.
- To share content through NFC, the smartphone and Smart TV must be on the same Wi-Fi network or Miracast™/Intel’s WiDi must be On on your Smart TV.
Notes for using the Tag On sticker:
- Do not attach the Tag On sticker to a metal surface to ensure that the Tag On sticker registers properly
- Do not crush or fold the Tag On sticker to ensure that the Tag On sticker registers properly.
You can share content between your smartphone and smart TV through Tag On App.
- If they are connected to the same network, they will use the connected network.
- If they are not connected to the same network, directly connect via Wi-Fi Direct.
- For more details on how to share content between your smartphone and smart TV, see the Help page in the Tag On app. You can see the Help page in the Settings menu of the Tag On app.
Select the Tag On app icon on your smartphone to run it and see Help in the settings menu.
Using Pocket Photo, you can edit photos on your smartphone or share photos with various types of information such as QR codes.
You can also conveniently print the photo with the NFC function.
Try editing and printing your photos on your smartphone and start sharing with your friends anytime and anywhere.
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One & Apple TV
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the LG TV itself as you use your Android to control your LG TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected LG TV or on your mobile device.
With the LG TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your LG TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your LG TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or LG TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your LG TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
"WatchBig!" allows you to enjoy videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV’s large screen. All you need to do is touch ‘Share via’ button and select ‘WatchBig!’ You can share your favorite YouTube video with your family and friends by playing it on LG Smart TV.
- Playing videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV
- Saving a playlist for future watch on LG Smart TV
- Sharing the Web page you are in on LG Smart TV
"WatchBig!" launches LG Smart TV app automatically. You do not need explicitly launch the app on TV.
1. You need 2012 model or newer LG Smart TV
If cannot operate WatchBig! with your 2012 LG Smart TV, check your TV software version by "Settings > Support > Software Update" You need the version 04.12.21 or higher
2. You need both TV app and Android App. Please download TV version of "WatchBig!" at LG Smart World
3. Android OS Version 2.3 Gingerbread or higher is required
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV
2. Have your Android device and LG Smart TV in the same network
3. Press Settings (a gear icon with blue background)
4. Do the simple pairing
5. Exit ‘WatchBig’ then find video using your favorite video watching app such as YouTube or TED.
6. Press ‘Share Via’ then select ‘WatchBig!’
7. Press ‘Play Now’ button to watch immediately on the TV.
[Supported LG Smart TV Models]
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600
LMG860, LM7610, LM7600, LM6710
LM6700, LM6690, LM6610, LM6600
LM6450, LM6400, LM6300, LMG620
LM6250, LM6200, LM6100, LS5800
LM5700, LS5750, LS5700 Series @TV 2012
Introducing the LG NAS Smartphone App
The new LG NAS Smartphone App allows for seamless streaming of all your favorite multimedia files between your smart phone and LG NAS system.
Also you can easily set up ‘Home Monitoring System’. With USB camera and connection to your NAS, you can use real-time monitoring, recoding, and playing function in Home monitoring module.
Mobile Application is the easiest method of remotely connecting LG NAS to a smart device. It is an extremely useful application that allows not only managing your data but also it supports viewing the photos, streaming music and video.
Enjoy your smart life with this powerful app!
1) Enjoying and managing various contents of mobile device.
- Multimedia file playing – Photo, Music, Video
- File searching and sorting
- Easy contents storing and backup (mobile device NAS, W/File Manager app)
- Sending files - Email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS, Kakaotok
- Efficient options – many play mode, sorting, view mode
- Supporting background music playing
2) Streaming & download playing of NAS contents
- Streaming play of NAS contents by internet connection (3G or Wifi) without downloading contents to mobile device, or download play of NAS contents which is not able to stream.
- Using huge online NAS storage – over 1TB.
- Streaming multimedia contents – Photo, Music, and Video.
- Folder searching, access to each files and running contents file.
3) Home monitoring
- Monitoring, recording, and playing of video data
- Screen monitoring on web page and mobile device.
- Searching and streaming of recorded files.
★ For using this application, the media server(DLNA) have to be set as "enable" in NAS Web page.
★ In case of certain device model or Android OS, some problems can be occurred. Especially if you have issues with video, music streaming, you need to check codec supporting in your device side.
LG NAS development team is passionately working on updating the application for better service.
Please check and keep the firmware of your device up to date. We highly recommend using the latest firmware.
Thank you for choosing LG NAS. We are trying to support better service to our customers all over the world.
This application is compatible only with LG webOS Smart TVs which are released in 2014 or later. If you are not using webOS Smart TV, please use "LG TV Remote" or "LG TV Remote 2011" application.
You can use LG TV Remote-webOS after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same Wi-Fi network.
’14 webOS TV (will be updated)
- TV Controller
- Touch Pad
Introducing the Smart TV AR Simulator application for 2013, newer, easier to use and even more amazing!
There is no need to download and print a marker. Even without a printed marker you can use ordinary objects around you such as credit cards and playing cards. And using these objects as markers you can simulate the TV you want wherever and whenever you want.
The 2013 Samsung Smart TV AR Simulator has Smart TV models of various sizes. Use the AR simulation to find the TV that fits best with the space, whether it’s your room or your living room.
Through a series of entertaining videos, you can also get information about the newest features of the 2013 Samsung Smart TV, such as “S Recommendation with Voice Interaction”, “Smart Interaction”, “Evolution Kit”, and “Smart Hub”.
Download the app right away to enjoy Smart TV through AR! The amazing miracle of Smart TV will unfold right in your hands.
[Supporting Terminals and Version Information]
- Galaxy S2, S2HD / Galaxy S3 / Galaxy Note 1, 2
- Android versions 2.3 ~ 4.2
* AR applications are optimized for the above devices. If you have different devices and versions, the application may not work properly.
1. Selecting the TV Setup Type
- Stand type
- Wall-mounted type
2. Making your own AR Marker
- Take a credit card with a colorful pattern or put two playing cards together back-to-back to use as a marker.
- Follow the shooting method guide for the TV type of your choice and use the prepared object as an AR marker of your very own.
- If you shoot the object according to the shooting guidelines, a TV simulation will appear, close to life size.
3. Experience 3D Animation
- You can also enjoy realistic 3D animations while taking a picture of the marker.
4. Selecting Smart TV Models and Screen Sizes of Five Series
- F6800 : 32” 40” 46” 50” 55”
- F7000 : 40” 46” 55” 60”
- F8000 : 40” 46” 55” 60” 65” 75”
- F8500 : 51” 60” 64”
- S9(Stand Type Only) : 85”
* Shown AR TV is different from actual TV size depending on the shooting method and environment.
5. Screen Capture
- 3D Animation and AR Screen Capture
- Sharing captured images via Facebook, Twitter and E-mail
- Information on application use
- Sharing Application SNS
7. 2013 Smart TV New Features
- S Recommendation with Voice Interaction
- Smart Interaction (Voice Control/Motion Control)
- Evolution Kit
- Smart Hub
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
PlayTo was selected by TheGuardian in the 20 Best Android apps
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
Upload videos, music, photos, and other contents to enjoy them on SmartTV, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, and websites.
* Main Features *
1) A user environment that enables you to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
LG Cloud supports each device’s applications to use various devices such as LG Smart TVs, Android smartphones/tablets, PC, and Internet website etc.
You can see the photos you have taken with your smartphone on TV, or watch videos on your smartphone while on the go instead of watching them on TV.
2) Free personal storage
All our new members are provided with 5GB of free storage.
3) The best user friendly service for various devices
You can watch movies, listen to music, or view photos that are automatically optimized for the screen size and performance of your TV, smartphones, and other devices.
4) Personal data’s auto storage
You can store and manage your videos, music files, photos, and documents in your personal cloud storage.
You can automatically upload your photos and videos you have taken with your smartphone to your cloud by using the ‘Mobile Auto Upload’ option.
The 'Auto PC Folder Sync’ option automatically synchronizes files whenever a new file is added to, or deleted from, your cloud storage folder or a designated PC sync folder, by comparing the files so the same files are stored.
* For more details, please visit LG Cloud Website at http://www.lgecloud.com.
NOTE: This is only a controller app and does not include any games. You will need to separately purchase compatible games from your LG TV set for this app to function.
How does it work?
1) Download one of our two LG TV games (The Amazing Spider-Man or The Dark Knight Rises) for your LG TV (see supported models below) on the LG Store. You will also need to download this controller app on your mobile device.
2) Connect your LG TV and your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) Launch one of Gameloft’s LG TV games that are compatible with this app: The Amazing Spider-Man or The Dark Knight Rises.
4) Launch the controller app from your mobile device. The controls corresponding to the game launched will appear on screen.
5) Have fun!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Control your WD TV experience with the tap of a soft key or the swipe of a finger using the WD TV Remote™ app. Simply launch the app on your Android™ mobile device and instantly take control of any WD TV Live Hub, WD TV Live or WD TV Play that is connected on the same network.
• Control your WD TV from anywhere in your house using your wireless network
• Get one-touch access to launch any online service available on your WD TV
• Enter text using your Android smartphone or tablet keyboard
• Use the gesture pad for quick and easy navigation
• Connect multiple Android mobile devices with the WD TV Remote app and conveniently play multiplayer games
• Android device running mobile operating system version 2.1 or higher
• WD TV Live Hub media center, WD TV Live or WD TV Play media player with the latest firmware.
• WD TV Live Plus with firmware version 1.06.42 or later and WD TV Live HD media player with firmware version 1.06.43 or later.
• Wireless access to your WD TV media player on your network (Your media player may be connected to your network via Ethernet port or wirelessly)
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital