You can perform the following translations:
* Translate to Morse Code
* Translate Morse Code to Text
* Translate Semaphore key (graphic)
* Translate Hash key (graphic)
* Translate Cenit-Polar key
* Translate Murcielago key
* Translate Roman key
* Translate +1 y -1 keys
* Translate Sufamelico key
* Translate Baden Powel key
* Translate Agujerito key
* Translate Numatico key
Online Scout Manager (on the web) allows you to manage all your scout records, programmes, scouting events, finances, attendance register and more. Over 43 thousand scout leaders have signed up to save vast amounts of time on their scouting admin.
Scouts Manager allows you to use Online Scout Manager on your phone, either online or offline. You need an Online Scout Manager account to use this app.
* Attendance register (integrated with badges from your programme and synced across multiple devices)
* List of due badges and ability to mark as awarded
* Programme browser
* Contact details - editable
* Upcoming events - editable
* Flexi-Records - editable
* Patrol points - editable
* List of who is in which patrol
* Ability to add new members
Register at https://www.onlinescoutmanager.co.uk to start managing your badges, events, scout programme and more for your beavers, cubs, scouts and explorers.
What is Scout?
Scout is a sleek, smart and affordable next-generation home security system. Once installed, Scout builds alarm modes around you to intuitively keep you safe, whether you are home or away. Scout is also compatible with many other security and home automation devices, making it the perfect system for your smart home.
The Scout app provides you 24/7 remote access to your security system, sends you custom alerts, allows you to personalize your response by alert types, and lets you give instant access to visitors with no hassle.
To learn more, visit scoutalarm.com.
• Instantly determine how your app is performing with zero code changes.
• Code sampler shows you where your app spends its time.
• Display list recording shows you what you rendered and how it performed.
• GPU recording lets you step through every draw call and rapidly debug and optimize your shaders.
Scouting for Boys (1908) is Baden-Powell's rewrite of his earlier book Aids to Scouting (1899) with many youth training ideas openly taken from The Birch Bark Roll of the Woodcraft Indians (1906) written by Ernest Thompson Seton, who later became the Chief Scout of the Boy Scouts of America Aids to Scouting was mostly a written explanation of the military scouting and self-reliance skills lessons Baden-Powell had learned from Frederick Russell Burnham, the British Army Chief of Scouts, but following the siege of Mafeking this military handbook unexpectedly became popular with many youth groups and teachers in Britain
L'applicazione permette di:
- Effettuare ricerche per parole chiave o navigare in modalità guidata scegliendo tra vari settori
- Visualizzare le 25 applicazioni più popolari
- Ottenere informazioni di dettaglio sulle App e localizzare sulla mappa ogni operatore
- Calcolare il percorso per raggiungere il punto vendita desiderato in modo da aiutare l'utente a muoversi in nuove città avendo informazioni sulle attività commerciali più vicine
- Contattare telefonicamente e via mail il titolare della App
- Condividere le Mobile App sui più comuni social network
- Installare facilmente le applicazioni che desideri grazie allo scanner QR Code integrato
Easy to use: interfaces have been designed with great attention to user experience to make them user friendly.
Powerful and bright: the use of the flash of the camera allows the issuance of a powerful LED light extremely bright
* The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need!
* The brightest, fastest, and most handy LED flashlight!
* With the most elegant design and the fastest startup
• using your smartphone's sensors in an intelligent way the battery usage is minimized
• Flash LED : low battery consumption due to optimized algorithms for energy saving
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup flashlight
Sin embargo también sirve de guía para culaquier persona que desee aprender desde nudos básicos hasta nudos avanzados usados par rescate, campamentos, etc.
En esta aplicación encontrarás gráficamente cómo hacer los nudos de manera fácil y una explicación de cada uno de ellos en sus diferentes usos.
Son más de 30 nudos que encontrarás en esta app, y además podrás compartir las imágenes con tus amigos y compañeros.
Esperamos que esta aplicación te sea de mucha utilidad.
Key features of WiFi-Scout include:
1) Find a “Good” WiFi (online or offline)
Search for the location with the best WiFi hotspots! You can use it even when there is no network!
2) Empower Yourself by Contributing or Endorsing
Earn more Contribution Power by submitting more reviews. Endorse with one and another to earn more Endorsement Power! The more you contribute and endorse, the more Power you receive!
3) Claim Territories
Be the champion of WiFi-Scout by overrun other players reviews! The more you rate, the higher score you receive!
The developers of this app are parents of Scouts and Eagle Scouts themselves. They know the value of helping Scouts learn to set and achieve goals. As a parent, you will benefit from his increased sales because you will pay less out of pocket to fund his Scouting experience! We are also excited to share that a portion of the proceeds from this app will be donated back to Scouting.
• Customizable prize goals, including dollar amounts
• Older Scouts can enter prize goals like: “Philmont”, “fishing trip”, and “new patrol equipment”.
• Tracks total sales and number of sales
• Features encouraging of achievement medals
• Parent Settings feature allows parents to adjust prize goals, total sales, and number of sales
• Scouts have more fun during the Popcorn Sale
• Parents have to pay less for program
• Packs, Troops, and Councils earn more to fund great programs
The Connected Farm scout app is also compatible with Trimble’s GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor. Start by entering NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) readings from the handheld so that the app can automatically calculate the rate of Nitrogen. The geo-referenced location of the NDVI point is also saved in the app.
The app is flexible to use with any crop such as corn, wheat, beans, cotton, vegetables, and more.
All data is sent via the cell or WI-FI connection to Connected Farm (www.connectedfarm.com) where you can view, sort, and print data online. The app is also compatible with Farm Works Software®.
CREATE A FIELD BOUNDARY
• Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries.
• Utilize the offset feature to enter a distance between you and the actual boundary when logging.
• Display background imagery using Bing™ maps.
GENERAL MAPPING AND SCOUTING
• Switch between logging paths, points, and polygon areas.
• Enter scouting attributes for pests, weeds or diseases and log the severity of problems and crop conditions.
• Customize personal notes to scouting jobs.
• Enter scouting data easily without a keyboard using the built-in pick list.
• Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests using the phone or tablet’s built-in camera and GPS.
• Quickly capture pictures of features and field problems, including weeds, rocks, drainage problems, insects, and more.
• Calculate nitrogen rates by using NDVI crop readings from the GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor.
• Manages your data by client, farm, and field names.
• Transfer your data to the Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print your data online.
• Utilize your Connected Farm account to automatically backup your data. Never lose data again.
• Compatible with Farm Works Software.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/scout
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The color range is meant to represent hot (close) and cold (far) given the signal strength of a Bluetooth LE device.
*Note that there is an open issue with the Bluetooth Share application in Android: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=67272
The main goal of MorScout is to provide the FRC community with a intuitive and unified scouting experience that can be used by both veteran and rookie teams looking to improve their scouting experience without developing their own individual systems. Here at MorTorq, we understand that functional software must also be beautiful. Through this mindset, we developed MorScout for the next generation of scouting applications.
MorScout includes the following features:
-Multiple clients (Web, Android, iOS)
-Uniform interface across clients
-Automatic syncing among clients to server
-Node.js server that connects to multiple clients
-Multiple user accounts for different scouters
-Automatic match updates from The Blue Alliance
-Realtime match highlighting
-Pit scouting and match scouting forms
Additionally, MorScout will include the following features upon the final release:
-Unique team servers and settings highlighting their individual matches
-iOS and Android specific app
-Revised scouting data based on community feedback
-Updated information viewer
-Continuous support for upcoming games
Please submit any feedback in the Chief Delphi thread (http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134330) or at the feedback page in the app. Thanks for checking it out!
For more information, go to our GitHub repository here: https://github.com/mortorqrobotics/MorScout
- Genera código morse a partir de texto escrito.
- Interpreta código Morse y genera texto escrito.
- Permite ingresar código Morse a través de botones especiales para "." y "-".
- Módulo de practica en la forma de un juego contra el tiempo.
- Estadísticas de palabras codificadas, palabras decodificadas, juegos jugados, puntajes máximos, etc.