Claro MagX has NO in-app purchases and NO in-app advertising.
MagX makes small items look bigger. Make small text in books and newspapers readable, study and photograph small objects and labels, see menus in the dimly lit restaurant.
The wide range of magnification, high contrast and colour viewing options makes the text easier on your eyes.
Claro MagX is developed by experts in low vision technology, and we look to use the power of Android to provide a high performance cost effective alternative to dedicated hand held video magnifiers.
• MagX has 16 levels of magnification with the maximum of 16x times zoom
• MagX uses the high quality front facing camera
• Torchlight option using the inbuilt flash (only on devices with flash)
• MagX allows a photograph to be taken, capturing a magnified document for later viewing.
• Freeze mode - tap the viewfinder to freeze the image for closer viewing. Tap the screen to release the freeze.
• Advanced visual features include full colour mode, two colour mode and grey scale mode. There is also an Invert Function to change display contrast.
• The grey scale and 2 colour mode allows a colour overlay to be chosen from yellow, purple, cyan, red, green or blue.
• Edge detection to make everything really stand out for people with vision problems
MagX is easy to use, with a small number of touch controls.