A guaranteed fun for all ages, whether you are looking for a dynamic game, fast and not demanding Grog Challenge is the game for you!
Have a drink as quickly as possible the pirates who arrive in your inn, make it soon might otherwise get nervous!
Born as a project for the examination of the Database and Information Systems Network held by Professor R.Francese University of Salerno
-- Every happy customer earns you 3 seconds
-- Every collected bottle earns you 10 points
-- Every broken bottle costs you 15 seconds
-- Clearing up all customers earns you 100 points e 10 seconds
-- Time limit 120 seconds
-- User registration
-- Online ranking on our website (for registered users)
-- Virtually unlimited (we’re not responsible if you go on playing instead of sleeping :D )
We listen to all of your feedbacks and comments, and we strive to answer all the mail in a couple of working days or so. Because of the actual economic downturn, our laboratory slaves are not willing to accept threat, insults, or not-so-constructive feedbacks with the salary we grant them (ZERO). Please be corteous and polite, and send your mail to rustygears (dot) game (at) gmail (dot) com
I do not know English very well. please note that even if the sentence is awkward. and wow.. i was really surprised when many people know that memories for a this Western bar. this app is lacking in some ways, but if you can enjoy the fun, then i will be glad too. :)
* Game Description
This android app is "Casio Western Bar" remake version.
If someone have 80s handheld video game memories, this apps can give to you childhood memories.
Original Western Bar game published in 1984.
I tried hard for original game gui, sounds, and game patterns.
- original game sound, gui, pattern support
- 3 level of difficulty
- vibration function
- new colored background image
- one item hit : 10 point
- two item hit : 50 point
- three item hit : 100 point
- player life : 50 point x remaining number of players life
- hit boss : 50 point
- no damage : 200 point(each levels)
1) total number of stage is 10.
2) each stage has three levels.
- level 1 : has only three type items thrown by the bartender.
- level 2 : three type items and dynamite.(It comes fly off the one-way)
- level 3 : three type items and dynamite.(It will come flying back by bartender)
3) when you hit certain items, then "wanted man" is appearance.
the wanted man appearance conditions is below.
- easy : 15 items hit.
- medium(classic) : 25 items hit.
- hard : 35 items hit.
4) if you may exactly shoot "wanted man", then will be go next stage.
go to next stage condition is below.
- easy : 2 hits.
- meduim(classic) : 3 hits.
- hard : 4 hits.
5) stage increases, or higher the game of difficulty, the game pattern will be faster.
6) you damaged by guest throwing item, or boss gun fire, or shoot dynamite in three times, then game is over.
7) every battle with wanted man after player damage will be reset.
3. playing tip
1) if you possible, hit multiple items at once.
2) avoid shoot in dynamite position.
3) an explosion of dynamite on the ground after a certain period of time, so do not be in a hurry.
4) do not shoot the gun in the direction of the head of the guests.
if you shoot a gun, the guests are throw things on table or apple.
5) while an battle of the wanted man, timing is most important. don't shoot the gun first, you need to patience.
table in the middle of the battle, just the same as a shield to you.
so, care must be taken when all the tables have been destroyed.
* MAME4droid is an EMULATOR and DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
This version of MAME4droid was designed to be used with dual-core Android devices because it is based on the PC MAME version which requires higher specifications than the older versions.
Even with a high end device, do not expect "modern" arcade games from the 90s and beyond to necessarily work at full speed or compatibility. Some games like Outrun and the Mortal Kombat series are badly optimized and require at least a 1.5ghz dual core device.
With over 8000 games supported, some games will run better than others; some games may not run at all. It is impossible to support such a vast number of titles, so please do not email the developer asking for support for a specific game.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/MAME4droid/roms folder.
This MAME4droid version uses only '0.139' romset.
Official web page for news, source code & additional information:
Native support for NVidia Shield Portable and Tablet devices
Autorotate with individual settings for portrait and landscape orientation
HW Keys remapping
Touch Controller can be toggled on and off
Image smoothing (including new HQx smoothing up to HQ4x)
Integer-based scaling for purest game recreation at higher resolutions
Overlay filters including scanlines, CRT, etc.
Digital or Analog touch selectable
Animated touch stick or DPAD
Customizable In-App button layout
iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported
Plug and play support for most Bluetooth and USB Gamepads
Tilt Sensor replacement for joystick movement
Touch lightgun with auto-detection option
Mouse support for Nvidia Shield devices
Display 1 to 6 buttons on screen
Netplay over local WiFi
Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate, etc.
Copyright © 1997-2015, Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of this code or any derivative works are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.
* Redistributions that are modified from the original source must include the complete source code, including the source code for all components used by a binary built from the modified sources. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
* Redistributions must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
-Explore the vast space and discover new solar systems.
-Fight evil powers and gain control of new systems.
-Find new alien races, some of them being good and some evil.
-Trade resources with the aliens and complete quests. Receive favors in return.
-Build outposts in order to strengthen you economy and research.
-Research technologies that help you fight tougher enemies or inhabit new planets.
-Unlock secrets and new ship models.
-Follow the quest line and save the human race from the great evil.
Note: screen resolution of 800x480 or greater is recommended