Two player competitive action on a single device – Welcome to Jolt, the cybersport of the future. In Jolt, two players battle for victory in several arenas, scoring points by hitting the other with the Icosahedron Omni-shot. However the sport will soon reveal that it has more tricks up its sleeve than simply throwing spheres at each other; make trick shots with the ricochet, activate force-fields and stay on the move. So grab your Android device, an opponent and get playing!
> Two player competitive action; simultaneously on one Android Device
> Boasting new-retro, electronic music
> Shoot around corners with carefully calculated ricochet shots
> Gain area control by converting forcefields to your own colour
> Plenty of virtual, arena wiping explosions
• Old school first person shooter game-play.
• Single player campaign.
• Online multiplayer death-match mode.
• LAN multiplayer death-match.
• Cyber Punk soundtrack from Abducted by Sharks. (http://abductedbysharks.com/)
• Google Play Game Services.
• Controller support for Moga controllers
• Support for NVIDIA SHIELD
• Controller support for Game Stop Red Samurai
When playing with a controller: (Android + controller setup)
- Support for multiple control layouts: South paw and legacy
- 2 player split screen on one device: co-op campaign and death-match modes.
Be sure to vote for Neon Shadow on Steam Greenlight if you'd like to see it on PC!
Follow @cm_games on Twitter for news and updates!
-Explore the vast space and discover new solar systems.
-Fight evil powers and gain control of new systems.
-Find new alien races, some of them being good and some evil.
-Trade resources with the aliens and complete quests. Receive favors in return.
-Build outposts in order to strengthen you economy and research.
-Research technologies that help you fight tougher enemies or inhabit new planets.
-Unlock secrets and new ship models.
-Follow the quest line and save the human race from the great evil.
Note: screen resolution of 800x480 or greater is recommended