✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, Russian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Latin, Portuguese, Brazilian and more in the future...✦
Learn Korean is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Korea.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
400+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Buy Pro to unlock all 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Buy Pro and unlock all 900 phrases in these categories
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE
If you like this app please support the developers and buy PRO version. Packed with 900+ phases organized into 18 categories its great value for money costing less than traditional paper phrasebook.
Ready to start learning Korean?
Click [download] and get started right away!
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
• Commonly-used Korean phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, korea, free, lite
You can learn basic korean words and phrases with easy example sentences and quizzes.
You can also listen to the words and sentences and practice speaking and writing.
Start learning a foreign language through this free application.
*The contents are made by a Korean.
It contains the theme of the life, entertainment, guest, first aid, banking, visa office etc,So it is an essential tool for home, travel, business, study, work abroad.If you are a beginner in Korean,Here are the most basic daily expressions.If you are Korean attainments,Then there is a more profound, more complex ommunicative language.
Learning every day,You will be a success. Of course, Through our speech recognition system to help you better understand their own learning.
★ Local standard recordist recorded reading.
★ A full range of categories, covering a wide range.
★ No network, anytime, anywhere learning.
★ Voice recording, detection pronunciation.
★ Record the most useful and favorite sentences,Quick and easy to help you consolidate before learning.
★ According to the mobile,topics,learning environment to change the background of app as you need.
keywords: Spoken Korean,Speak Korean,Learn Korean, Learn english,Business ,Daily expressions,Daily Korean,Everyday sentence,Spoken english,Speech recognition, Korean ,China, Talk Korean,Travel, Education, Business
"Think for yourself and your children: Be more versatile in terms of job prospects in the future!"
Asia Opportunities & Korean are HOT TOPICS. The future is in Korea and Korean is gaining popularity to be 1 of the most learned languages of the world. For the reason that Korea being the dominant player of the most important smartphone/consumer electronics and entertainment sector in the world & Korean pop songs and movies are gaining global awareness quickly, learning Korean language is urgent & important.
Tip for you: THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
Learn Korean ASAP & reach the DOOR OF SUCCESS!
"Korean Vocabulary" is easiest to use and is a well organized education package to maximize your results, progress and joy in learning Korean by means of the attractive and interactive interface of flashcard display that shows you useful Korean words card by card to help your memorization.
✔ ATTRACTIVE FLASHCARD DISPLAYS
✔ COMPREHENSIVE & ESSENTIAL
vocabularies that covers ALL day-to-days conversation and education's needs.
✔ AUTHENTIC PRONUNCIATION
in Korean for each vocabulary that EDUCATES YOU TO SPEAK as to communicate with other Korean speakers.
✔ HEAR, READ & LEARN!
ALL vocabularies come with KOREAN CHARACTER WRITINGS, ENGLISH and READING that MAXIMIZES UNDERSTANDING and LEARNING OUTCOME.
✔ CAREFULLY CATEGORIZED
vocabularies that WELL PREPARE you to making a living, communicate with friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun in Korea.
✔ STORE YOUR FAVORITES
that you can keep favored vocabularies and retrieve easily.
The LITE version contains the essential Flashcards:
If you upgrade to the PRO and get ALL Flashcards
If you require any assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flashcards Keywords: vocabulary, translator, dictionary, learn, translate, lesson, course, vocab and free
In addition to the word library, Korean Builder provides:
* Korean / Chinese numbers and counters
* Time in Korean
* Set of 160+ predefined phrases
* Saving and recalling phrases
Helps teach Hangul, the Korean alphabet, for students of all ages! Whether a beginner or an expert, our Finger Tracing™ Apps help teach Korean Hangul characters.
With arrows or without arrows to help you learn at your own pace, students will learn the proper way to write the Hangul alphabet.
★ Does not test for accuracy
★ Free Ad-supported version
★ Language/Speech and Sounds: Japanese
★ Age Level: 1+
★ Title: Korean Alphabet Hangul Handwriting For Kids
★ Copyright 2012 TeachersParadise.com, Inc.
Want to master Korean vocabulary?
Korean flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Korean. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Korean language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Korean flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Korean flashcards which cover the most used Korean words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Korean flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Completely excellent! Best i have ever found in speed, amount, and accuracy! I recommend it. Thank you!”.
• “I really like how easy it is to learn with its easy interface... Very educational. Makes it easier and fun to learn korean”.
• “I've been living in Korea for 3 years and have been looking for an app suited to my language level. This app includes basic and more advanced vocab. Best flashcard app by far”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
Our Reading Hangul lessons cover everything you need to learn to read Hangul and our Writing Hangul lessons combined with flashcards and animations teach you everything you need to write the Hangul as well.
★ Reading and Writing Hangul
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ History and Structure of Hangul
★ Hangul Animations
★ Complete Audio
* daum, naver dictionary,
* english, english-korean, korean-english, english-english,
* flashcards, wordbook,
* English Dictionary,
* Korean Dictionary,
* Free Dictionary,
* Offline Dictionary,
* quizlet data,
Korean dictionary offline,
Korean dictionary english offline,
Korean dic free,
Korean language learner,
Korean alphabet learner,
Really good! I don't usually review apps but this app was really really amazing. It's lightweight but it has a huge vocabulary and it's really handy for when I'm at a loss for words. Best Korean dictionary app I've tried!!! ☆
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow Korean Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
This is a useful language learning app with various situational QnA styled expressions for daily conversation.
You can learn many expressions to speak in real situations.
Now you have a huge confidence to talk with foreigners in restaurant, street and a trip abroad.
This contains 30,000+ expressions for daily situations with native voice data.
Today’s Talk Widget shows you each expression per a day for you to learn and listen to those expressions one by one.
You can enjoy learning languages with native speaker’s voice like to talk with real native speakers.
1. Image training is a good way to learn a language!!
Conversation Master helps you to train yourself with indirect experiences for many situations in your daily life.
This increases efficiency of your learning with helping to imagine you were in the situations.
It is important to do image training repeatedly about daily conversation with the situations in business, restaurant, and hotel etc.
2. Listening and repeated learning is also good for learning a language!!
Conversation Master makes you learn as you see and listen to the expressions.
It is important to listen to the expressions repeatedly with ‘Repeat all’ and ‘Listen all’ features while your free time.
For example when you go to and off from your work/school or a few minutes before you sleep and so on.
3. Have challenge to a new language life!!
Conversation Master is launched with 10 languages of Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Thai, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
So you may learn and experience various language expressions.
Have a challenge to a new language life of various languages without hesitation.
4. You can use this app without network connection in abroad.
You once downloaded its each language content data, you can use the language data without network connection.
(We recommend that you download all contents when you can use a good network connection before you leave for your convenience.)
# Conversation Master is produced by a professional language contents provider TIMESPACESYSTEM.
This app is based on TIMESPACESYSTEM‘s best seller products with handpicked expressions and native voice data.
*Native speaker’s Voice data
*30,000+ expressions in 12 Categories
*Replaceable words in expressions
*Today's talk Widget
*QnA styled contents
*Listen all, Repeat all
*Send contents by email and SMS
※ Notice ※
This app provides its limited contents only in the free version and supports the In App Purchase (IAP) of the Google play store.
If you want to use the all contents of it, you have to purchase the full version.
'PopPopping Korean', made by Hansol Education Co., Ltd., a prominent Hangeul education company in Korea, is an application for foreigners to learn Korean in an easy and fast way with fun.
2. Characteristics : PopPopping Korean is an easy, fun and fast way to learn Korean with mobile devices.
1) easy : Induces for the user to easily and accurately emulate the pronunciation of onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants through animations on the pronunciation of articulators, which other conventional Korean textbooks lack. The user becomes familiar to the pronunciation of Hangeul through interesting letter animations related to the sound of letters.
2) fun : Rhythm Hangeul game for the user to make a rhythm by combining onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants and mix the pronunciation of Hangeul. Comic character animations that show when a word is completed.
3) fast : Allows the user to become able to read Hangeul within a short period of time after once learning on the basis of the principles of creation of Hangeul, not just memorizing the letters.
1) Hangeul Pronunciation : You can view animations on the pronunciation of Hangeul.
- Onset/ Vowels/ Coda : animations on the pronunciation of articulators of each letter
- Syllables : Learning of syllables (Combining onset consonants with vowels or onset consonants with vowels and coda consonants)
2) Rhythm Hangeul : You can play the Rhythm Hangeul game.
- Fifty words related to the Korean wave
- Making a rhythm by combining the onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants of the words you have selected.
- Comic animations with the meaning of the words
3) Secrets of Hangeul
- Page for introduction of principles of creation of Hangeul (Greatness of Hangeul/ King Sejong/ Principles of creation of consonants/ Principles of creation of vowels)
The card will be changed whenever it is pressed.
Also, shake the phone to change the card.
Korean/English, level of the cards, and my voice recording option are available under the setting menu.
(Simple math question will be asked in order to enter the setting menu by pressing ‘Menu’ key.)
Through the my voice recording option, please guide the study by listening to Daddy’s, Mommy’s or lovely children’s voices.
Study, Pad, Book, Phrases, Words
Follow the letters easier to write letters to children pronounced helps.
B b d, alphabetical, abc, ABC, 123 are included.
- Results -
Pay close the line connecting the dots will stroke your baby infant children's fun
Fine motor development, cognitive development, drawing animals, the brain intelligence brain stimulation study
Character shapes coloring crayons Crayons Child Care Education Child Brain Development
Anniversary of Self-directed learning toys mom mother baby, we focused our kids
Alphabetical cat dead dog playing in red potatoes, cacao children
Englishtown learning play EQ IQ peuroebel epeulbi Englishinterview
Dong visiting teachers seutateurainaep rank 123 ABC Photo ahnabada ppalganpaen