Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Korean, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Korean app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Korean for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Korean, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Korean, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
'PopPopping Korean', made by Hansol Education Co., Ltd., a prominent Hangeul education company in Korea, is an application for foreigners to learn Korean in an easy and fast way with fun.
2. Characteristics : PopPopping Korean is an easy, fun and fast way to learn Korean with mobile devices.
1) easy : Induces for the user to easily and accurately emulate the pronunciation of onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants through animations on the pronunciation of articulators, which other conventional Korean textbooks lack. The user becomes familiar to the pronunciation of Hangeul through interesting letter animations related to the sound of letters.
2) fun : Rhythm Hangeul game for the user to make a rhythm by combining onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants and mix the pronunciation of Hangeul. Comic character animations that show when a word is completed.
3) fast : Allows the user to become able to read Hangeul within a short period of time after once learning on the basis of the principles of creation of Hangeul, not just memorizing the letters.
1) Hangeul Pronunciation : You can view animations on the pronunciation of Hangeul.
- Onset/ Vowels/ Coda : animations on the pronunciation of articulators of each letter
- Syllables : Learning of syllables (Combining onset consonants with vowels or onset consonants with vowels and coda consonants)
2) Rhythm Hangeul : You can play the Rhythm Hangeul game.
- Fifty words related to the Korean wave
- Making a rhythm by combining the onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants of the words you have selected.
- Comic animations with the meaning of the words
3) Secrets of Hangeul
- Page for introduction of principles of creation of Hangeul (Greatness of Hangeul/ King Sejong/ Principles of creation of consonants/ Principles of creation of vowels)
Want to master Korean vocabulary?
Korean flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Korean. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Korean language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Korean flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Korean flashcards which cover the most used Korean words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Korean flashcards apps have received 45.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Completely excellent! Best i have ever found in speed, amount, and accuracy! I recommend it. Thank you!”.
• “I really like how easy it is to learn with its easy interface... Very educational. Makes it easier and fun to learn korean”.
• “I've been living in Korea for 3 years and have been looking for an app suited to my language level. This app includes basic and more advanced vocab. Best flashcard app by far”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
Authentic, high quality audio of Korean native speaker with clear pronunciation. Hangul characters as well as phonetic romanisation. All language is carefully translated into English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese and Spanish to study at your own pace.
- Word Search option where all language is searchable.
- 11 language games and quizzes.
- Grammar, alphabet, pronunciation, and slang guides.
- Korean food, famous place and movie guides.
- 1200+ common words and phrases that are split into 61 useful categories.
Language sets include: greetings, hobbies, adjectives and verbs, travel and accommodation, body parts, clothing, countries, directions, food, numbers, colors, time, days and dates, eating out, emergencies, family, feelings, language difficulties, romance, school, shopping, transport, weather and work.
NO INTERNET connection is required.
Buy the PRO version to unlock all the sets, games and audio.
If you have any feedback, please let me know what you think.
I am always trying to make this app better.
한국어 기초 문법 90
Not well explained grammar yet useful and efficient app for studying and reviewing Korean grammar.
You can understand and remember its usage faster through example which available in 3 languages including Korean, English and Khmer.
This app and its contents is designed for Korean Language beginners.
It is highly recommended for those who want to learn Khmer as well because it also provides a pronunciation for Khmer through English and Korean phonetic.
*Over 50 different beginner and intermediate lessons covering a broad range of Korean words, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation
*Daily news and economic reports from one of South Korea's largest news broadcasters for more advanced listening practice
✔ ATTRACTIVE FLASHCARD DISPLAYS
✔ COMPREHENSIVE & ESSENTIAL
vocabularies that covers ALL day-to-days conversation and education's needs.
✔ AUTHENTIC PRONUNCIATION
in Korean for each vocabulary that EDUCATES YOU TO SPEAK as to communicate with other Korean speakers.
✔ HEAR, READ & LEARN!
ALL vocabularies come with KOREAN CHARACTER WRITINGS, ENGLISH and READING that MAXIMIZES UNDERSTANDING and LEARNING OUTCOME.
✔ CAREFULLY CATEGORIZED
vocabularies that WELL PREPARE you to making a living, communicate with friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun in Korea.
✔ STORE YOUR FAVORITES
that you can keep favored vocabularies and retrieve easily.
How does "Learn Speak Korean" work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Compare your pronunciation and show the level
Repeat this process to perfect your Korean. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabularies.
Learn anytime, anywhere – without network connectivity. It's so easy and fun .
How Read Korean is different:
Other learning apps will play the entire word, but with the Read Korean app, you can tap each individual Hangul character so you can read Korean characters you've memorized already, while only receiving hints for characters you haven't memorized yet!
How it works:
If you already know that ㅅ is pronounced "s," but you forgot how ㅗ, is pronounced, just tap the ㅗ character, and you'll hear the hint: "oh." Put it all together to complete the word 소 ("so")! Now you know how to say "cow!"
Flip the card for:
• Example sentence in Korean and English
• Description about usage and nuances
Learn how to read Korean while building your basic Korean vocabulary with this free app!
Additional themed word packs available for download.
Purchasing a word pack will remove ads from the app.
Google Play requires:
- In-app billing for word packs (payments handled through Google Play)
AdMob Ads requires:
- Read Device ID (so it serves related ads and you keep purchases over multiple devices)
- Read phone status + View network connections (so it won't download ads if your device is offline)
No personal information is recorded by this app.
Help + Contact
I am an active developer on this app, so please contact me with any problems or suggestions!
• Commonly-used Korean phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Korean and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to South Korea (e.g., Seoul), make sure you bring this app with you!
Our Reading Hangul lessons cover everything you need to learn to read Hangul and our Writing Hangul lessons combined with flashcards and animations teach you everything you need to write the Hangul as well.
★ Reading and Writing Hangul
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ History and Structure of Hangul
★ Hangul Animations
★ Complete Audio
Learn Korean is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Korea.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
400+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Buy Pro to unlock all 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Buy Pro and unlock all 900 phrases in these categories
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE
If you like this app please support the developers and buy PRO version. Packed with 900+ phases organized into 18 categories its great value for money costing less than traditional paper phrasebook.
Ready to start learning Korean?
Click [download] and get started right away!
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
We have provided list of examples relating to each alphabet, accompanied with their meanings. In addition, there is also a beginner quiz that further aids your memory of each alphabet.
Get started and try it now!
“Miracle is another name for hard work.”
“기적은 노력의 또 다른 이름이다.”
– To The Beautiful You (Korean Drama).
For comments and feedback for the application, please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also kindly leave us a kind rating and review if you like using this application to help promote it. Thank you for using Korean Alphabet Tracing!
MUST DOWNLOAD APP!
"Learn Korean words!" contains 900 basic Korean words.
You can learn basic Korean words and phrases with easy example sentences and quizzes.
You can also listen to the words and sentences and practice speaking and writing.
The contents are made by a native Korean.
Using this app, you can learn Korean words very effectively and easily.
Start learning Korean through this free application!
:: Features ::
- 1 day study (10 words)
- example sentences for every word
- study alarm
- Word Listening
- Sentence Listening
- Meaning Selection
- Word Selection
- Word Writing
- Word Speaking
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Speaking
:: Users' review ::
Nice...you can actually learn from this *MUST DOWNLOAD - Lorierose Clerigo
I think this is the best learning Korean apps that I've ever used. I like the quiz! It is very useful and easy to memorize the word and learn the Korean grammar. - Yu Cheung
This is the first app that i would like to pay for their advanced ver., after a few try. This apps is really give me a great help by proving series of exercises that help to improve my all-around korean level. - ho yi lau
Learn What a wonderful app! So that I know how to speak korean. Thank you. - Jayson Dollison
Really help me to learn Korean! I know that is no pefection of things in this world, so this app. But I really thankfull for someone who created this app because it's really help me to learn. Korean. - Noor Saadah
Who knows if I manage to study in Korea and met EXO and get new korean friends! - Myung Eun Sang twilighty Saga
:: Contributors ::
All English texts are proofread by Dustin Steichmann.