Have you ever wanted to capture the exact location where you snapped your photo? Want to share your photos so others in the same area can see them? Have you ever wondered what photos other people have taken in this same location?
PixLocate is a photo location sharing app, where you can upload and share your photo along with its exact location. Upon opening the app, it will search your current location for photos that were taken near you. You can also choose to upload a private photo, where only you will have access to it. You can also enter map explore mode, where you can search any location in the world, and see photos taken in that area.
- Search your location and have all public photos near you displayed in a gallery.
- Search your own database to see photos taken by you, displayed in a gallery.
- Clicking on any photo in the gallery will display a corresponding map showing you exactly where the photo was taken.
- Enter explore mode to search anywhere on the map and see available photos appearing as markers on the map.
- All photo will always begin in the location you designated, search radius will then progressively increase in size, until at least 12 photos are found. (At early stage of the app, expect large search radiuses as there are less photos near you).
- Allow user to take a photo and upload immediately, either as private or public.
- Allow user to upload a photo from the phone's storage, either as private or public.