Already a Jango listener? Great! Just log in to access your existing stations, and create new ones right from your mobile device.
"I'm in love with Jango" - USA Today
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
"Refreshingly simple online radio" - CNet
"Makes it fun to discover new music" - PC World
Jango Radio Features:
- Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
- Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
- Tune in to 100's of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade
- Fine-tune your stations by adding or banning artists
- Share stations with your friends on Facebook
- Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
- Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
- Available for any device running Android 2.1 or newer
Hundreds of Internet radio stations will now be available on your device. Popular internet radio United States, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Japan, China, Netherlands and other countries.
You can listen to the radio at a low speed Internet (from 24Kbp/s 2G, 3G ), but with better sound quality!
We have millions of users around the world! Every day in the station list are new radio station. All the channels in the list - always work!
Listen to free radio of different genres: pop, rock, metal, talk radio, relaxation, children, classical music, electronic, dance, news, meditation, discography and more ...
Free player for listening to radio stations with a record of broadcasting stations, timer and switch-quality stream. Additional functions: recording, timer and others - you can include with the subscription within the application.
New radio station appear in the list automatically when you start the player.
Try the best player for listening to the radio!
The player has many thematic music channels and popular production PCRADIO and FM radio:
Dance FM N1
Sounds of Nature
Meditation, Yoga, Spa
West Hit Radio
Echo of Moscow
Hits of the 90's
Radio Jazz 89.1 - Jazz
Musical and other best radio stations ...
Attention broadcasters! If you feel that the broadcasting station through our application violates your right - please let us know and we will resolve any questions.
It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world. The best part…it is FREE!
Search, organize, tag, and add or save your favorite streams for easy access any time you want to rock out! XiiaLive™ is easy to customize and optimize to your own taste with features like skin themes, data guard, notification sounds, Bluetooth options, separate internal volume, preferred language, just to name a few.
• More than 50,000 radio stations from across the world powered by SHOUTcast –rock, dance, hip-hop, country, talk, and many more.
• Can’t find the station you’re looking for in the default SHOUTcast directory? Don’t worry! We offer other directories where you might find what you’re looking for.
• Missed something or just want to hear that song again? Just REWIND by using the SEEKBAR and listen to it again! (Currently works with certain stations only)
• Add any song or station to your FAVORITES or go to HISTORY to find the stations or songs that you recently played.
• Discover new stations with our SCAN feature. Just like your car stereo scan button, XiiaLive allows you to scan any list of stations.
• Perfect for the gym, running, driving and many other activities. Our NOTIFICATION SOUNDS let you know the playback status without having to look at your screen.
• Fall asleep and wake up to your favorite stations. SLEEP TIMER fades the music volume slowly until it stops. ALARMS lets you set up a time and the station you wish to wake up to.
• SHARE the station and song you are listening to via Facebook and Twitter.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
• Add your own URL link.
• Smart recovery. Monitors connection issues and attempts fast recovery without any interruptions.
• HTTP Authentication support. Bring those premium stations to Xiialive we got you covered!
• Favorite station filter and sorter and tag sorter by name, date, last played, audio format, bitrate, and more.
• Advanced filters for searching stations.
• Equalizer. (Android 2.3 and greater, beta state.)
• WiFi/Hotspot auto connect. Powered by Boingo.
• Last.fm scrobble support.
• Two beautiful skin themes, classic dark and light.
• Data guard option. Protects from using network data plan when streaming.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto stop playback.
• Supported audio formats: [aac, aac+, m3u, mp3, mp4, m4a, mpeg, asf, wma, ogg, flac]
• Supported playlists: [m3u, pls, asx]
• Supported protocols: [http, hls, mms, mmsh]
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
xl, online radio, xlive, zialive, xiia, xialive, droidlive, windows media, scanner, police, directory, plug-in, public safety, aircraft, rail, amateur radio, marine
It's easy to use and convenient.
We recommend to you if you fall asleep while listening to music.
* At the scheduled time, Music Sleep Timer will stop or pause the music.
* Music Sleep Timer supports most music and video players available if they comply with the Android API.
* Support Player Pro, FLip, TuneIn Radio, Jango Radio, Audible.
- Hiphop Radio
- Radio FM
1. Simple Timer: Set a timer that simply adds a time. The timer set the time at current time plus selected time.
2. Standard Timer: The timer set the time at selected time in the timepicker.
1. Notification - Enable notification after stopping music.
2. Auto-delete - Delete the timer after music player stopped if not repeated.
3. Support internet radio - Enable internet radio application support.
4. Send to all players - Enable send a signal to all players. But it may cause some problem if you installed many players.
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Q. Is that just the sound muted?
A. No. Music Sleep Timer stops the music player.
One Account - Many Devices: If you create an account (optional) you can continue your Aupeo! experience on other devices. Your Loves and Bans are tied to your account, so no matter what device you log in from, you'll have YOUR music experience, wherever, whenever. On top of that, new accounts can get you a sweet 7 day trial of Premium: Meaning no ads and a higher bitrate!
“AUPEO!: Simple and easy to use. No fuss involved. Like Pandora, it is capable of creating a playlist for you based on a favorite artist, but it also contains an easy-to-use mood search feature.”
“Web Radio: AUPEO! fits in the Recommendation list as well as this category. The service lets you experience music in four different ways: by Stations, Artist, Mood, and Personal. The coolest way is the mood area, which plays music based on your chosen mood. Overall, very intensive and powerful!“
"It's pretty cool. It's introduced me to a bunch of artists that I might not have heard before. I love that aspect of it"
- Ben's Girlfriend
Our music experts have created over 150 assorted internet radio stations that can be played easily as a live stream on the web or as an app.
Top genres such as Jazz Radio, Blues Radio, Pop Radio, Jango, Country Radio, Rock Radio, Classical Radio, Electronic Radio, International Radio, R&B Radio and Hip-Hop Radio have been carefully assembled and have been further classified into respective sub genres from Free Jazz and Bebop, Musical and Schlager, Traditional Country and Honkytonk, Alternative Rock and Industrial, Classical Concert and Film Music, Techno and Minimal, all the way to Balkan Beats and Celtic Music, and Classic Soul and Golden Age.
With the "Love" and "Ban" buttons, the live stream can be adjusted to the listener's personal taste. Loved songs and artists are played more frequently and the others are phased out. Alternatively, the one-of-a-kind Mood Selector chooses songs for every mood while a search for a specific artist will launch an Artist Radio – so many possibilities to discover new music. AUPEO! Personal Radio redefines online radio.
Become a fan of AUPEO! Personal Radio on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aupeo or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/aupeo
Also check out our website www.aupeo.com and find us preinstalled on devices from Philips, ASUS, Acer, Terratec and many more.
Tags: Internet, radio, stations, pandora, music, top 100, musik, charts, FM, streaming, last.fm, tunein, top 100, download, djay, shazam, simfy, spotify, FM, Jango, spotify, discovery,
DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP (http://bit.ly/1idwjlc) -- Myxer Ringtones & Radio -- for your new Android music radio listening experience!
Myxer Social Radio is now Myxer Radio & Ringtones!
Thanks to our loyal Social Radio listeners and Beta users for helping us to create the next great music listening experience on Android!
Note: This release is a sunset update for current users. New users should install our free, brand-new Myxer Radio & Ringtones app instead: http://bit.ly/1idwjlc
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
no 3b Kabir Road, Ungwar Rimi, Kaduna, Nigeria
Created by : 3ds web - looksomething.com
8tracks Radio provides the best music for any taste, time & place.
Need a playlist for the office or the beach? For working out or making out? Do you like deep house or dubstep, indie rock or classic rock, jazz or punk, hip hop or classical, rare groove or metal? We’ve got it all and more.
Choose from nearly 1 million fresh, free playlists, each curated by someone who knows and loves music. Enjoy millions of tracks uploaded and curated by people around the world.
What’s different from other radio & music apps?
✓ No audio ads
✓ No listening limit
✓ Less repetition
✓ Deep selections (something for every genre, mood and activity)
✓ Unmatched music discovery
✓ An interesting (and sometimes attractive) person “behind the music”
Join 8tracks’ global community of more than 5 million monthly listeners and tune in for free today!
- Each playlist includes 8 or more tracks, along with a title, cover art & description
- Listeners browse mixes in a variety of ways:
- Activity or mood tags, like study, workout, party, sex & sleep
- Genre tags, like indie rock, electronic, hip hop, country & jazz
- Editor’s picks like Pitchfork, Vice, SPIN, Rolling Stone & Resident Advisor
- Search by artist or DJ
- If you enjoy what you hear, you can:
- Favorite the track to add it to a wishlist
- Like the mix to bookmark it and send love to the DJ
- Follow the DJ to add his/her future mixes to your “mix feed”
- This version supports:
- Android 2.1 & up
- Both Honeycomb & Ice Cream Sandwich
- Tablets, including Samsung Galaxy Tab and Kindle Fire
Once you’ve installed the app, register with 8tracks to personalize your listening experience. We only ask for username, email and password, or you can simply connect via Facebook. Once registered, you’ll be able to favorite tracks, like or comment on mixes, and follow DJs. While we don’t support mix creation on the app, you can head to 8tracks.com to create a playlist to share with others, using tracks from your personal collection or your favorites from SoundCloud.
Now it’s time to find a mix that’s just right for your tastes, whatever you’re doing and however you’re feeling. Tap the Home icon to open navigation options, then search for mixes by tag, artist, DJ or description. On the results page, add more tags to refine your search or sort the results by trending, newest or popular.
Once you tap on a mix, you’ll arrive at the mixpage, which includes title, cover art, and a count of “plays” and “likes” to date. The current track is displayed along with player controls at the bottom of the screen, and the star icon allows you to Favorite it.
Like & share
The heart icon allows you to Like (bookmark) the mix for later, and you can instantly Share it with friends via text, email, Twitter or Facebook. If you don’t like what you hear, click Next mix to jump to another playlist.
Click on a DJ’s name or avatar on any mixpage to check out the DJ’s profile, which includes basic info (location, short bio, Twitter handle, website), stats (mixes, followers, following), and a list of all mixes published by that DJ. Click Follow to add a DJ’s mixes to your mix feed.
“Algorithm-powered ‘personal radio’ services like Pandora are all very well. But they don't feel nearly as personal as 8tracks, a music site where real people do the choosing of tunes.”
- Time Magazine, 50 Best Websites of 2011
“When it comes to finding new music, 8tracks has long been one of the cooler methods.”
- MG Siegler, TechCrunch
“8tracks has slowly and steadily emerged as the industry’s reigning Internet mixtape startup”
- Colleen Taylor, GigaOM
“A free, legal music service we love”
- Peter Kafka, Silicon Alley Insider
“8tracks takes a fun approach to creating custom mixes with the idea being that user-crafted music programming is more entertaining than algorithm-generated lists.”
- Jennifer Van Grove, Mashable
♪♪♪ きっと見つかる。 ♪♪♪
＞ ずっと友達だった男性を ＜
＞ 打ち明けて ＜
＞ 必死に残業しているのですが、 ＜
＞ 上司が帰ってしまいました。 ＜
＞ モチベーションが保てる曲を ＜
＞ 教えて下さい。 ＜
＞ 友達の結婚式のムービーを ＜
＞ 作ることになりました！ ＜
＞ ２人の一生の想い出となる ＜