Thanks to stretching we can keep muscles flexible and prepare them for movement. It is vital in warming up, physical education, training, muscle strengthening (weights), gymnastics, and for any physical activity in general.
On this app you will find different sets of stretches (or stretching routines), appropriate for before and after all kinds of physical and muscle exercises and sports.
There is a routine for each sport (football, basketball, athletics, etc.), for each area of the body (neck, back, legs etc...) and some other situations (office, side stich, flight, etc..).
You can design you own personal stretching routine and keep it or send it to a friend.
(Dehnung, étirement, stiramento)
Report bugs & suggestions: email@example.com
The exercises in this program will focus on your quadriceps, hamstrings and thigh muscles and are usually limited to a specific range of motion. These exercises will help you increase your range of motion while also focusing on knee stability and strength building.
This program will have you running, jumping and playing back to normal upon completion. The program helps reduce pain and swelling so you that you have feeling of instability during sport-specific activities, such as cutting, jumping, and landing.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Use the custom-tailored workouts, along with a healthy nutrition plan and getting plenty of rest, to stimulate the burning of stubborn body fat, improve sports performance, boost muscle strength, shape and tone...
…the special system gives you a truly CUSTOMIZED workout based on your unique goals.
This isn't any kind of gimmick. WorkoutEngine is based on science, and research-tested on real people. If you are lazy and unmotivated, this is not for you. But, if you are ready to try a proven workout system that actually works, go ahead and claim you free 30-day trial right now.
If you are new to the gym and do not know where to start, then this application can be useful for you. We have compiled for you training programs in the gym, which are suitable not only for sports such as bodybuilding, powerlifting, arm wrestling, athletics, weightlifting or fitness, but also for athletics, basketball, volleyball, football, hockey, rugby and more.
To keep track of the results you can use the workout tracker, in which you add your achievements, such as weight, number of sets, the execution time, distance. After addition, you can share your results with the users of our entire sports community, as well as on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Vkontate.
For convenience, you can make your exercise program of exercises that were previously added to the tracker.
The application contains a detailed tables of:
- Calories and food composition (protein, fat and carbohydrates)
- Calories by Activity
- The glycemic index of foods
- Vitamins: functions and sources
- Protein: species and types
- Amino acids: essential and nonessential
- Minerals and trace elements
Also we have: interval timer and more useful information for bodybuilding, fitness in articles.
If there are any errors in the application, do not judge strictly and just report. Thanks
Join our sports community - GymTraining!
Use our app to:
- Find locations
- See upcoming events
- Meet our doctors
- Watch MSMOC TV
- Send us feedback
- and more!
Jabra Sport Life will be your doorway to the precision, biometric in-ear heart rate monitoring provided by the Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds. This is the next generation training partner that will manage your fitness activity and ensure you are always training in the correct heart rate zone.
Integrated Training Management
Jabra’s intelligent Sport Life app ensures you get the most out of your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds; helping you plan, manage, track and evaluate your workout.
Always Stay Informed!
Precise fitness algorithms allow Jabra Sport Life to calculate your varying fitness levels through a variety of tests. Set your goals, know your progress, never get left behind. A comprehensive workout history and achievements page puts your workout data instantly at your fingertips.
Real-time voice coaching keeps you updated on your workout progress. Set the voice coach option to a specific interval or get on-the-go readouts using the App Button found on Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless.
Simple and Clear
Jabra Sport Life allows you to choose what live training information you see on your phone display. Never miss a beat!
Please Note: While Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless and Jabra Sport Life provide detailed and accurate heart rate information, it is in no way a replacement for a qualified medical professional.
For more information go to http://www.jabra.com/jabrapulsedisclaimer
Support URL: http://Jabra.com/sportpulsewireless
Marketing URL: http://Jabra.com/sportpulsewireless
Sarà più facile per te trovare i corsi che ti interessano, salvarti in agenda gli eventi, prenotare le lezioni e i personal trainers, ricevere le offerte e tanto altro.
La Medical Sport, con i suoi 26 corsi, gli ultimi macchinari e le 4 sale è sempre a tua disposizione per aiutarti ad avere “un corpo più sano, un piante più pulito, amicizie più divertenti per una vita più felice”
Powered by Make It App - www.make-it-app.com
The core pro mobile app is the handy day to day tool that the athlete can use to
- view the unique physiological and kinetics data live on both mobile and android watch, during training or recovery
- fill in the core information and track its weekly evolution
- provide key daily information that might affect training and recovery
- receive and view daily plan details, including travel, rest, etc.
To make use of the app you must already have a SenseCore product, or purchase one at
A unique set of physiological and kinetics data, including medical-grade ECG, real respiration, continuous skin body temperature and kinetics such as speed, steps, 3-axis acceleration, etc. are SenseCore’s trademark features. For the first time ever such information becomes available outside of a hospital environment and can be recorded during running, cycling, playing football, swimming, driving a Formula 1 car, to name but a few of SenseCore’s use cases.
Added to that, is a state-of-the-art software that provides a holistic screening of the key areas related to performance or overall well-being, including health, training, biomechanics, recovery, nutrition and mental energy; elements used by World Champion athletes in various elite sports disciplines for sustained success.
Whether an elite athlete or a person who needs SenseCore’s high-quality data in real life conditions with all the comfort benefits it brings, you should experience what SenseCore is.
Our mission statement is to provide the best physiotherapy and rehabilitation to all ages with our multi-disciplinary team that is experienced with a variety of health care needs. Our care will encompass the present problems as well as the injury prevention measures. Our services will remain cost-effective and available to people from all backgrounds. Our main goal is to guarantee optimal care while adapting to the needs and satisfaction of our clients. We Take Pride in Taking Care.
We are able to accomplish these goals by having a large, energetic team of Health Professionals. The core members in each clinic are the Registered Physiotherapists who update their knowledge of current and new treatments and conditions by attending numerous post-graduate courses every year. We have physiotherapists with special training in sport injuries, Active Release Techniques, manual and manipulative therapy, intramuscular stimulation, and acupuncture available for the needs of clients. Working closely with the physiotherapists are the Certified Kinesiologists and Certified Athletic Therapists for personalized exercise programs to assist return to sport. Our clinics employ many Registered Massage Therapists who are specialized to treat patients for therapeutic intervention or relaxation massage. In addition, the clinics could not operate efficiently without the effective contribution from physiotherapy assistants, accountants, and receptionists.
For all your physiotherapy needs, Pro Physio & Sport Medicine Centres is the optimal source for your care. We are able to see clients immediately with no waiting lists. For complete rehabilitation, with a multi-disciplined team in one place, call today to find the nearest location to serve you.
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes.
De-stress with our guided breathing exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive.
This is the LITE version of the Relax application by Saagara, it only has the beginner level of the structured breathing course used for relaxation. You can purchase the full version here: http://budurl.me/relax-google
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. Relax by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems. Relax guides you with the following features:
- It does counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Quick start feature
Practicing deep breathing for only 5 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Practicing deep breathing has the following benefits:
1) Has an almost immediate relaxing effect.
2) Improves focus and reduces anxiety.
3) Lowers blood pressure and heart rate naturally.
4) Improves stamina and fitness by optimizing the usage of your lung capacity.
5) Works as a sleep aid for people affected with Insomnia.
6) Helps in pain management.
7) Helps in managing Headaches and Migraines.
Visit our website for more information: http://saagara.com
Make sure you check our our learning center for tips on yoga, diet, and being mindful: http://saagara.com/learning-center
Recommended by Leading Doctors
Anytime, anywhere. No gym, no equipment. Bodyweight functional exercises.
Yummy recipes and diet plans 100% customized to you.
Variety of complete bodyweight exercises.
Scientifically created by trainers and nutritionists based on paleotraining and paleo diet.
Try it for FREE and see results in 3 weeks.
# What is Mammoth Hunters
Regular exercise and a proper nutrition are key factors for a healthy and happy life. But we live in a busy and sedentary society without many opportunities to eat well or maintain our fitness. A lot of times, our physical activity is limited to swiping our fingers over the smartphone screen and eating fast food with too many calories and not enough nutrients for your health.
Mammoth Hunters was created by a team of scientists and nutrition experts on paleo diet to compile the knowledge acquired after helping hundreds of athletes and patients to reach their goals of health, gaining strength or weight loss. Our training program integrates bodyweight functional exercises (such as burpees, plank, push ups, squats etc.) in high intensity interval sessions (such as tabata).
The result is an APP that acts like a real physical trainer and nutritionist:
- It creates a training program that fits in your busy life, with short HIIT workouts with bodyweight exercises.
- It designs a 100% tailored meal plans integrated with your workouts. Our recipes are 100% Paleo.
Thousands of users have tried our program and the results are amazing. In just three weeks you will see incredible changes in your body. Our first 12 sessions are completely FREE including basic nutritional advice based on paleo diet. Test it and see how it can change your life.
Follow our blog at http://blog.mhunters.com and learn about the basis of our program.
- Personalized paleo meals plans based on your physiological parameters, activity level and goals to optimize your health.
- Meal plans are synchronized with your workouts to cover your energy requirements on both rest and active days.
- Recipes designed specifically to provide the protein, carbohydrates and fat you need to reach your objective.
- Get a weekly shopping lists so you can plan in advance.
- A training program with true science behind.
- High quality videos of each functional exercise to teach you the right way to do them: learn how to do burpees properly!
- Custom HIIT workouts adapted to your fitness and goals: do you know tabata? We have many more training sessions to boost your fitness level!
- Absolutely no equipment required.
- Just 7-20 minutes a day
- Train at home in the park, in the office: all exercises are bodyweight.
- Always fun and surprising ways to improve your fitness.
- Infinite combination of workouts and exercises so you’ll never get bored.
- We are partners of PaleoTraining, the most efficient training method ever.
### Some examples of our HIIT workouts:
- To the One: complete 10 laps of an inverted pyramid of functional exercises (e.g. burpees, squats, plank, push ups). Starting at 10 reps of each exercise and doing one rep less each lap.
- Tabata routine: complete 8 series of 20 seconds of activity with 10 seconds rest in between each series of a functional exercise (e.g. side to side squats), then do another tabata of an exercise from a different family (e.g. plank spider) and finally a third tabata of an exercise of a third family (e.g. hindu push ups. Rest 1 minute in between each tabata.
- Hard Stop: complete as fast as possible a high number of repetitions of an exercise (e.g. 100 burpees with frog jump. Every time you need to rest do 30 seconds of plank.
- Paleo Run: complete 2 laps of a given number of repetitions of 6 exercises from different families (e.g. surfer, plio jump, side burpees, lateral gunman squat, plank pivot, squat jump). Run 1 minute after each exercise.
- Discover many more HIIT workouts in our APP!
What's in this app?
- Learn about acupuncture and microcurrent therapy for wellness and health problems
- Informative videos and articles on health and wellness
- Make an appointment, make a referral, or call us right from this app!
At Central Physiotherapy Clinic, we treat a wide variety of conditions from Chronic Low Back Pain – Sciatica, Acute Wry Neck, Frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow to Arm Pain related to prolong computer use, etc.
We do not simply stop the pain, but aim to uproot the problem for a full recovery. We listen – Please let us know your problem and we'll solve for you accordingly. Our Problem Orientated Approach will help you along no matter if it is Insomnia related to Numbness of the arm or Pain on 1st step in the morning, we'll try our best to tackle it.
Your Quality of Life is Our Priority.
On this App you will find:
* PTA Abbreviations
To support our efforts to provide PTA students with tools to help in their learning, please purchase the premium version. For less than the price of a burger you get an essential learning and Prep tool at your finger tips. Our Physical therapist assistant App helps you prepare for the NPTAE (National Physical therapy Assistant Exam)without having to cram or stress. It comes with over 1000 flashcards and test questions.
The flashcards are designed to give students a quick reference and an easy way to go through the various topics contained in the exam. The UI is simple for easier and quicker reference. Topics include:
* PT abbreviations
* Joints and Planes
* Motor control
About Alfajiri Mobile Solutions
Alfajiri mobile solutions is an independent App Company dedicated to providing intuitive, engaging and interactive educational Applications for Healthcare, IT and Business industries. We provide a way for students to study and practice through their mobile devices by creating quality content that goes above and beyond what they will encounter in the actual Test. We give Students tools that make learning easy and fun and that will make you an above average student. Our Flashcards, questions and rationales are designed to give Students a deep understanding of topics without having to cram.
★ E can be used as a protractor.
★ physical therapists, doctors, etc. who need to measure the angle of the joints can be useful for people.
★ Application for range of motion is measured.
For mobile phones using the sensor to measure because it requires attention. For more information, please see the Help within the application.
★ start button, click, click, and then when the stop button to display the angle.
Note) have a cell phone, a vertical position should not be included in the measurement range.
★ Please refer to my blog (simple user guide).
★ ^ ^ Please email any questions
- To express the ability to balance of the patients and the sports athletes with the number and the table.
- To improve communications between the doctor and the patient with the professional information.
- To measure the balance ability in different positions(a vestibular organ, sitting, knee, balance in the balance board...)
The test of a patient in the sports medicine & the orthopedic
; to manage an athlete in off season.
Anckle sprain, fracture & amputee status.
To return to the job and to begin to life after injury,
Rehabilitation after the operation((HIP & Knee joint replacement, ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL, meniscus, etc.),
Balance measure for the prevention of falls in the elderly,
To measure the balance ability in sitting or standing during rehabilitation after a stroke.
- scoring based on the location of measurement points
- location of measuring points as time goes by
; measuring anterior-posterior, right-left micro-swing
- the sum of the distance in eight quadrants
maximal distance in eight quadrants
- the percent of the time in eight quadrants
It is the best use in hospitals, rehabilitation-related universities, rehabilitation clinic centers, sports centers, physical therapy centers, gym, etc. and welfare center.
Please make sure the following information.
It is recommend that you check the sensitivity of the senor in your cellular phone, before you install the application. If the sensor has a problem in your cellular phone, it may not function properly.
Please see Help for details about the measurement.
Because it is different to the measurement of each menu, please select the appropriate menu option. And this application use the sensor in your phone, therefore, it may not work properly depending on the environment.
One way of measuring scoliosis ribs protrusion (rib hump) to measure
Physical therapists, physicians, medical professionals and the general public, such as exercise regimen will help in measuring scoliosis.
Using mobile phones, cameras and sensors to measure
If there is more to the sensor for mobile phones normally can not be measured
If it does not run after the end of measurement camera told me to clean up the memory ^ ^
Matters relating to measurement, please see the Help