- search for exercises appropriate for people with spinal cord injury and other neurological conditions
- select exercises and compile them into booklets for your clients
There are over 950 exercises to choose from.
You can search for exercises based on
- Exercise Type
- Body Part
- Equipment Available
- Exercise difficulty
- Age Category
There is no charge for using the application.
You can make booklets of exercises and view them, output them to word/pdf, email them to friends or coworkers, share them on twitter and facebook, output them to evernote or google docs and even sms them.
Booklets can be customised to suit your needs.
The application integrates with the main site http://www.physiotherapyexercises.com, so any booklets you create there will be available on your phone and vice versa.
It requires you to create a logon to save booklets to our server.
The application integrates with your contacts, so you can (if you wish), use it to pick email addresses if you wish to send a booklet to someone, or pick a mobile phone number if you wish to send a link to your booklet via sms.
We do not use this functionality for anything else.
Please give us feedback on how we can improve the application, it helps us get funding to add more exercises and other features.
Translations are a work in progress by our generous volunteers, if you would like to help with translations please email me.
The search criteria show the number of options selected on the right. You can only select one option, for Condition, Age category and Image Orientation. These options are used to determine the images displayed.
Search criteria with multiple selections can have the options removed by tapping the 'None' in the toolbar.
The number of exercises that match each option is shown on the right.
The total number of exercises that match your criteria is shown at the top.
If you enter too many search options, you can end up with zero matching exercises.
You can read more details on how the program works by tapping the "android" option in other platforms. In this case, remove some of the search options.
There is a large range of options for outputting your selected exercises, including HTML, Word, PDF, Evernote, Google Docs, Email, Twitter and Facebook.
If you create a logon, you can select individual exercises via various options (people are different and are more comfortable with one option over another).
You can then save your exercises to client booklets.
Changing Client Booklets
The booklet formats can be altered to suit your needs by going into the Default settings section and experimenting.
General information on who we are and our aims, twitter feed, change history etc.
Contact us, leave a note in our guestbook or provide feedback.
Read the "android" section under "Other Platforms". This has screenshots explaining each screen.
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy, also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..cheers:)
Exercises with accessories
Right or Wrong
Rehabilitation, Pain, Physiotherapist, Injury, jogging, running, athletics, Joint Pain, Postural Problems, Recovery
www.iRehabilitujemy.pl – tylko dyplomowani fizjoterapeuci
A lot of people suffer from the back pain. The back pain, especially lower back pain, can be excruciating and irritating if not treated in time. An effective form of treating chronic back pain is physiotherapy. The physiotherapy exercises not only treats back pain but also helps in developing strong core muscles which are essential to stabilise the spinal cord and building muscular balance in the back. It consists of several stretching exercises and some effective back massage which help the patient in recuperating from the back pain.
This app contains some information about the types of physiotherapy. The main ingredients of this app are:
* # Acupuncture to relieve back pain
* # Some passive therapies to treat lower back pain
* # Treating lower back pain with ultrasound
* # Stretching exercises to treat back pain
* # Some aerobic exercises to treat back pain
This app is useful for those people who are looking for some physiotherapy techniques to get relief from back pain. This app mentions some valuable information about physiotherapy exercises to treat back pain. People who are looking for a guide to physiotherapy to treat back pain would find this app very helpful.
So what are you waiting for??
No relevant information could be found regarding "back street heroes" and "back shaver".
This app is designed to offer new or recent graduates the information they need to start working outside of Ireland.
Further information on work and Continuous Professional Development opportunities are available on our website, and please Tweet us with any questions, ideas or updates that you would like displayed on the app!
What's in this app?
- Learn about acupuncture and microcurrent therapy for wellness and health problems
- Informative videos and articles on health and wellness
- Make an appointment, make a referral, or call us right from this app!
At Central Physiotherapy Clinic, we treat a wide variety of conditions from Chronic Low Back Pain – Sciatica, Acute Wry Neck, Frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow to Arm Pain related to prolong computer use, etc.
We do not simply stop the pain, but aim to uproot the problem for a full recovery. We listen – Please let us know your problem and we'll solve for you accordingly. Our Problem Orientated Approach will help you along no matter if it is Insomnia related to Numbness of the arm or Pain on 1st step in the morning, we'll try our best to tackle it.
Your Quality of Life is Our Priority.
FitnessBuilder contains over 1,000 challenging workouts for every fitness level and over 7,000 exercise images & videos to create your own. It features access to a live personal trainer and the most complete set of workout building, performing, tracking and sharing tools.
FitnessBuilder is both consumer & professional oriented. Whether you are a beginner trying to get your fitness lifestyle started, an enthusiast looking to excel further, or a personal trainer or medical professional looking for a complete complement of fitness & physical therapy tools, FitnessBuilder has what you need.
FitnessBuilder is account-based. If you have a Plus, Pro or PT subscription, you can login on Android, iOS or the web. New users get unlimited access for the one month free trial.
PLUS FEATURES - for Fitness Enthusiasts
• 1,000+ Hand-Crafted Workouts
• 7,000+ Exercise Images & Videos
• Video & Audio Streaming Coaching
• Builder for Drag & Drop Creation
• Track Strength/Cardio, History & Rep Max
• Print Workouts to PDF
• Post Logs to Facebook & Twitter
• Share/Receive Workouts with friends & family
• Fitness Plans; multi-week, day-by-day
• Next Workout Intelligence
• Ask a Fitness Question to exercise physiologist
• Multi-platform syncing & backup across Android, iOS & web
• Share & edit Logs
• Workout & Rest Timers
• Complete Body Stats Tracker
• Fitness, Health & Nutrition News
• Daily Exercise & Weekly Workout
• Much More...
PRO ACCESS - for Fitness Professionals
Personal Trainers, Coaches & Gym Staff:
• Train & Track clients, students, athletes
• Create & Share workouts via app or email
• Print Custom Workout PDFs
• Pro-Client Sync returns shared workout logs
• Track Client Body Stats
• Your logo & name in-app, web & on exercises
• Build training business & increase client value
• Web Access
PT ACCESS - for Therapy Professionals
Physical Therapists, Orthopedists, etc. guide patients with compliance monitoring:
• Create New or Edit 350+ therapy workflows
• Protocols for major non-op & post-op injuries
• 1,400+ PT-specific exercise images & videos
• Track rehab on Patient Dashboard
• Send rehab workflows to patients
• Print custom session PDFs
• PT-Patient Sync returns shared therapy logs
• Track Patient Body Stats
• Your logo & name in app, web & on exercises
• All Plus/Pro content features included
• Web Access
After any free month trial expires, if you don't subscribe, you still get:
• 10 PumpOne workouts
• 300+ exercise images & videos
• Create Unlimited workouts
• Complete Body Stats tracker
• Today's Exercise & Weekly Workout
• Much more
• This app cannot be installed to an SD Card due to the use of the Account Manager and Background Syncing. However, downloaded content imagery will use the SD card.
FitnessBuilder IS NOW supporting Android 4.3 and later!
Our mission statement is to provide the best physiotherapy and rehabilitation to all ages with our multi-disciplinary team that is experienced with a variety of health care needs. Our care will encompass the present problems as well as the injury prevention measures. Our services will remain cost-effective and available to people from all backgrounds. Our main goal is to guarantee optimal care while adapting to the needs and satisfaction of our clients. We Take Pride in Taking Care.
We are able to accomplish these goals by having a large, energetic team of Health Professionals. The core members in each clinic are the Registered Physiotherapists who update their knowledge of current and new treatments and conditions by attending numerous post-graduate courses every year. We have physiotherapists with special training in sport injuries, Active Release Techniques, manual and manipulative therapy, intramuscular stimulation, and acupuncture available for the needs of clients. Working closely with the physiotherapists are the Certified Kinesiologists and Certified Athletic Therapists for personalized exercise programs to assist return to sport. Our clinics employ many Registered Massage Therapists who are specialized to treat patients for therapeutic intervention or relaxation massage. In addition, the clinics could not operate efficiently without the effective contribution from physiotherapy assistants, accountants, and receptionists.
For all your physiotherapy needs, Pro Physio & Sport Medicine Centres is the optimal source for your care. We are able to see clients immediately with no waiting lists. For complete rehabilitation, with a multi-disciplined team in one place, call today to find the nearest location to serve you.
Physioblasts.Org android app lets you get the latest news, forum and physioblogs updates from Physioblasts.Org community website.
The PhysioCam concept has already impressed health care professionals! Capture an image, describe it and simply tailor a training guide by typing your client's email adresss. This simple approach is time saving and results in a professional training program, which will allow your client to remember the provided exercises and recognize the personalised details. PhysioCam application for Iphone and Android users is a must have for health care professionals working with exercise prescription, including professions such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, strenght and conditioning coaches and fitness instructors.
The application's extensive database of progressive physiotherapy exercises has over 500 exercises and over 800 images including:
- Stretches for the major joints and muscles of the body
- Strengthening for the major joints and muscles of the body
- Core Stability Exercises
- Pilates Exercises
- Postural Exercises
- Balance Exercises
- Swiss Ball Exercises
- Foam Roller & Massage Ball Exercises
- Resistance Band Exercises
- Arm & Leg Exercises
- Arm & Leg Stretches
PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a unique exercise application and one of the only available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists. This ensures exercises are demonstrated with correct technique and incorporate injury prevention principles. All exercises have been carefully selected based on those most commonly prescribed in physiotherapy practice and those providing maximal benefit for the general population. PhysioAdvisor Exercises is a comprehensive resource providing clear pictures, detailed instructions, clean user interface, all within the palm of your hand.
Our easy-to-use exercise builder 'My Program' allows you to create your own workout or rehabilitation program. Simply select and add specific exercises into 'My Program' and off you go, or, take your phone to your Physio appointment and let your Physio construct your individualized rehab program.
The user-friendly Body Chart allows quick reference to find flexibility or strengthening exercises specific for a particular body part. All physiotherapy exercises include clearly worded instructions.
The 'Exercise Reminder' feature ensures you will never forget to do your physiotherapy exercises at the appropriate time and offers a convenient solution to remind you of when it is time to workout! Simply set the alarms at the appropriate times and let the App remind you of when it is time to exercise!
- One of the only applications available with all content constructed by experienced Physiotherapists.
- Over 500 physiotherapy exercises carefully selected to ensure maximal benefit for the general population and to cater for your strength, flexibility or conditioning needs.
- Inexpensive & easy to use.
- Save money on gym memberships and extra Physiotherapy sessions required for exercise progression.
- Never forget to do your exercises with the helpful 'Exercise Reminder'.
- Create your own exercise or rehab program by adding exercises into 'My Program'. Let your physio create your own rehab program saved to your phone.
- Clear real life images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions.
- Exercises demonstrated with optimal technique for maximal benefit.
- Injury prevention principles incorporated into each exercise reducing injury likelihood.
- Exercises carefully organized for easy access and progression.
- Flexibility & Strengthening exercises for every major joint and muscle group in the body.
- Online connection not required to view the exercises.
- User-friendly Body Chart helps to find flexibility or strengthening exercises for a specific muscle or joint quickly.
- Ability to perform exercises in the comfort of your own home with little or no equipment (no need for expensive gym memberships).
- Ability to purchase physiotherapy products via the secure online PhysioAdvisor Shop.
The program is designed for people with problems of the spine and physiotherapists. More than 80 most important exercises with descriptions. Segregated in seven categories. Exercises chosen by a physiotherapist.The program is an extension of my earlier application Fizjoterapeuta who has been downloaded over 10000 times. Get rid of the pain!
Exercises with accessories
Right or Wrong
and Bonus ( Protocol ACL, Protocol Rotator Cuff Surgery, Protocol Achilles, Protocol medial collateral ligament, examination of the knee ligaments )
and I look forward to suggestions as to the exercise.
exercise, pain, rehabilitation, physiotherapy
A physiotherapists is a doctor who is working with patients on balance problems, orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries, amputee, compression wrapping to control edema, and during evaluation/assessment of strength, flexibility, and joint range of motion.
We have presented here around 250 terminologies related to Physiotherapy with its brief description/meaning, which will helpful to you in understanding / curing disease related to Physical body movement.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
Features include up-to-date group fitness class schedules, a club locator with map and directions, our online workout application, access to manage and redeem XSport Rewards, Free 7 Day Pass request form, and a fitness video library.
Install MyXSport for free today, and let us know what you think of the new app... facebook.com/xsportfitness
More from developer
★ E can be used as a protractor.
★ physical therapists, doctors, etc. who need to measure the angle of the joints can be useful for people.
★ Application for range of motion is measured.
For mobile phones using the sensor to measure because it requires attention. For more information, please see the Help within the application.
★ start button, click, click, and then when the stop button to display the angle.
Note) have a cell phone, a vertical position should not be included in the measurement range.
★ Please refer to my blog (simple user guide).
★ ^ ^ Please email any questions
One way of measuring scoliosis ribs protrusion (rib hump) to measure
Physical therapists, physicians, medical professionals and the general public, such as exercise regimen will help in measuring scoliosis.
Using mobile phones, cameras and sensors to measure
If there is more to the sensor for mobile phones normally can not be measured
If it does not run after the end of measurement camera told me to clean up the memory ^ ^
Matters relating to measurement, please see the Help
- To express the ability to balance of the patients and the sports athletes with the number and the table.
- To improve communications between the doctor and the patient with the professional information.
- To measure the balance ability in different positions(a vestibular organ, sitting, knee, balance in the balance board...)
The test of a patient in the sports medicine & the orthopedic
; to manage an athlete in off season.
Anckle sprain, fracture & amputee status.
To return to the job and to begin to life after injury,
Rehabilitation after the operation((HIP & Knee joint replacement, ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL, meniscus, etc.),
Balance measure for the prevention of falls in the elderly,
To measure the balance ability in sitting or standing during rehabilitation after a stroke.
- scoring based on the location of measurement points
- location of measuring points as time goes by
; measuring anterior-posterior, right-left micro-swing
- the sum of the distance in eight quadrants
maximal distance in eight quadrants
- the percent of the time in eight quadrants
It is the best use in hospitals, rehabilitation-related universities, rehabilitation clinic centers, sports centers, physical therapy centers, gym, etc. and welfare center.
Please make sure the following information.
It is recommend that you check the sensitivity of the senor in your cellular phone, before you install the application. If the sensor has a problem in your cellular phone, it may not function properly.
Please see Help for details about the measurement.
Because it is different to the measurement of each menu, please select the appropriate menu option. And this application use the sensor in your phone, therefore, it may not work properly depending on the environment.