Working In Time (WIT). A work productivity app, job cards, with a cloud based back-end and also works with a Blue Tooth Bio-metric Reader. WorkingInTime
www.WorkingInTime.com or www.WorkingInTime.co.za
Required: A Management System with a productivity management app for in the field staff. With an Android based online / offline work productivity app syncing with a real-time cloud based back-end server which works with Bluetooth bio-metric fingerprint readers, manual clocking, bar-coding asset management, vehicle and fuel management, job cards, security patrolling, NFC tags, chemical management, individual and team management in the field.
Summary Reasons / Goals / Critical Success Factors (CSF’s)
1. Increase reporting accuracy
2. Increase productivity
3. Decrease ghost staff
4. Decrease conflict due to discrepancies
5. Increase accurate payments for work accomplished
1. Save time.
2. Simple and Easy to use.
3. Simple management reports.
4. Eliminate ghost workers or falsely recorded time sheets.
5. Protect from false accusation from employees.
6. More accurate record keeping.
7. Serve as an inventory for PPE and Equipment.
8. Precise management of herbicide.
9. Must assist with work progress assessments.
10. Drastically reduces report preparation time at the end of each month.
11. Increase Productivity
12. Increase Outputs / Deliverable’s
13. Decrease Time Loss
14. Real Time Reporting (If you Cannot View IT, then you cannot Measure IT, then you cannot control it, then you cannot improve it and you cannot forecast it)
1. Manual or Fingerprint Clock in / out (Team or Individual)
2. Job Cards
3. Vehicle in / out, fill-up and fill-up approval, vehicle inspection
4. Safety / equipment check
5. Chemical Management and mixing
6. Begin End work Photo or work issue and comment logging photos
7. Walk perimeter and work area geo fencing
8. Training and toolbox talk / other specific clock in / out function such as injured
9. Sightings out of the ordinary issues or happenings that are logged
10. Clock Tasks – customized choose-able specific tasks
11. Time Sheets
12. Log Books
13. PPE / Equipment / First Aid Inspection
14. Barcodes and NFC Tags for scanning of equipment / stock / assets and related job cards.
15. Barcodes and NFC Tags for patrolling using the app
1. Event Report
2. In / Out Report
3. Payroll Report
4. Daily Time Sheet Report
5. Individual Timesheet Report
6. Weekly Time Sheet Report
7. Monthly Time Sheet Report
8. Shift Report
9. Zone Variance Report
10. Shift Variance Report
11. Map Report
12. Out of Clock Report
13. History Report
14. Absent Report
15. Device Report
16. Clock Task Report
17. Job Card Report
18. Vehicle Report
19. Safety Equipment Check Report
20. Chemical Report
21. Walk Perimeter Report
22. Start Finish Photo Report
23. Manual Clock Report
24. Team Clock In / Out Report
25. Sighting Report
26. Asset Barcode / NFC Report
27. Stock Barcode / NFC Report
28. Equipment Barcode / NFC Report
29. Barcode Report
30. Verify / RICA Report
1. Musts be Android Phone based and be able to work offline and sync later.
2. Must have a real-time cloud base server with all reports and data available in real-time with all data being exportable.
3. All updates of clocks, job cards, fill ups and other app tasks must be time stamped with GPS coordinates and sent to the server with the login in credentials and IMEA number.
4. Must be able to add and edit staff in the filed including fingerprints
5. Must be able to verify staff in the field using the Android app
6. Cloud Server Reports must be real-time
7. Import Users via spreadsheet into the cloud management system
8. Update / edit users via the android app, cloud management system or spreadsheet import
9. Must provide all above goals, critical success factors, reports and features.
10. Must manage outputs and time.