#1 Minimalistic Writing App in Google Play!
PLEASE READ: JotterPad HD has been upgraded to JotterPad (Writer).
JotterPad HD will no longer be supported.
Please download JotterPad (Writer) instead.
The premium of JotterPad (Writer) can be purchased in the App as "Creative Version".
To purchase, in JotterPad (Writer), swipe the extreme left or press menu (3 stripes) > Press "Get Creative".
If you are previous JotterPad HD Pro user, you can upgrade to JotterPad (Writer) for FREE.
JotterPad HD is a minimalistic writing app specifically designed for Android tablets.
Our main concept behind this app is to combine the best top listed features such as Dropbox, Grouping, Undo/Redo, Day/Night Mode and Search on a tablet. These tools are handy and effective for casual users, as well as, serious writers.
With that many features, JotterPad HD is one of the best minimalistic writing apps in Google Play Store.
Some of the JotterPad HD features include:
1. Undo & Redo
2. Day / Night mode
3. Backup & Restore
4. Search for document
5. Find exact phrase in document
6. Compatible with Physical & Bluetooth Keyboard
7. Shortcut keys for keyboard (E.g. CTRL + Z for Undo)
8. Theme based ribbon
9. Share document
10. Import & Export as .txt
11. SImple and neatly organised layout
12. Dropbox Sync (Beta)
14. Time Machine
15. Export as .pdf
16. Word Count
17. Full Screen Preview
18. Recommended Android Ice-Cream Sandwich 4.0 or above
19. Minimum 7" tablet
20. Dropbox Sync Supports Subfolder
21. Adjust font, alignments, line spacing and width
We are listening to your feedback. If you have any queries/feedback, please join our Facebook Fanpage and talk to us!
-Support for Dropbox Subfolder/Scrivener
JotterPad HD Pro Grouping automatically group your documents into folder when Dropbox Sync. For more information, please refer to the website:
Write down as much or as little as you want from reminders and timings to passwords and schedules, Jotter is a dynamic note keeping app that makes note keeping quicker, more functional and as beautiful as ever.
• Ability to set times, dates and schedules for notes or none at all.
• Set reminders for notes you want to be alerted by, and choose when you want to be reminded.
• A dual purpose navigation drawer, that combines upcoming notes with search functionality.
• Ability to password protect notes.
• English, French, Spanish & German languages with more to come.
• Card widget that shows next upcoming note, meaning you can quickly glance at your phone to see upcoming notes.
• Sort your notes in 4 ways, A -> Z, Z -> A, New -> Old, Old -> New
• Beautiful UI with KitKat translucent system bar support.
• 2 themes: white and dark.
• 6 colours: red, blue, green, orange, purple and monochrome.
• Dedicated landscape UI that makes Jotter more functional than ever.
• A gorgeous custom settings screen with lots of useful options.
Jotter is a beautifully designed note keeper that follows Androids design guidelines but with some subtle changes. Jotter has designed to be clean, attractive and purposeful, with crisp fonts, gentle and flat colours that do not dominate the notes but give it a unique twist. Using a "card layout" for each note, Jotter makes your notes easy to find by allowing you add sub notes up to infinite level, meaning you can organise notes in categories to your personal preference. By using a quickly accessible navigation drawer, you can quickly see with a glance the next upcoming things to complete without having to search through notes to find them, by typing in the top of this drawer you can search through your notes easily. By password protecting notes you will have to enter a password when deleting, editing or viewing sub notes of the item, this means Jotter is highly versatile by allowing to enter not just notes but also information you want for your eyes only.
Jotter has been designed to have the best UI for a note keeping app on the play store. With 12 potential colour combinations you can make the app your own. Along with a quick and easy way to enter notes in a beautiful dialog, Jotter enhances the note keeping experience to a new level.
To find out how to use the app simply go into the settings and click the help button and you will be taken to a page where you can learn exactly how to use the app.
I hope you like this app as much as I enjoyed making it. Please consider leaving a review, and if you have any issues drop us an email, thanks!
- Focus Mode lets you concentrate on the current sentence
- Use Markdown to format your documents without taking your hands from the keyboard
- Custom typeface optimized for writing
ESSENTIAL, EASY TO USE INTERFACE
- Polished to be easy and clear
- No formatting settings to fiddle with
- No complicated interactions
SAVE AND SYNC
- Seamless Dropbox sync
1. iA Writer has no formatting settings: With iA Writer you cannot fumble with fonts and colors. All you can do is write.
2. Not tested for RTL languages... yet.
3. Interface available in English or German.
4. iA Writer uses plain text files, such as .txt and .md (but not .doc or .docx), in “UTF-8” encoding.
TALK TO US
- Visit ia.net/writer for information about iA Writer
- Visit ia.net/writer/support for guidance on how to get the most out of iA Writer
- Get writing inspiration on Facebook at facebook.com/iawriter
- Let us know what you think on Twitter @iAWriter
We look forward to hearing from you!
— Information Architects
Main List screen : It displays all the individual notes that are present in the application in the form of a list, in the order of most recently added note to be displayed as top most list.
1. Add Note : (Press Menu or Action Bar ) Can add a new note into the list
2. Delete : (Long press & hold on list item) Will popup delete option, on choosing will delete the list permanently
3. Tap : (Tap on the list item) Will lead to a note view screen
4. Scroll : (Scroll the list) One can scroll the list if there are many notes in the list
Add Screen : It displays empty title, note content place where user will be hinted accordingly. User can enter content, save it. If user wants to discard while entering content, can cancel it.
1. Title : Enter the title for the note
2. Note: Enter the note content
3. Cancel : press this to discard this note
4. Save : press this to save this note
View Screen : On selecting the note item present in the list of Main List screen, it will launch view screen, shows the title, note content. If user feels to edit, an option is provided, can close the view by pressing cancel
1. Title : Displays the title of the note (non editable)
2. Note: Displays the content of the note (non editable)
3. Cancel : press this to close the view
4. Edit : press this to enter into edit view
5. Delete : (Press Menu or Action Bar ) Deletes this note
Edit Screen : One can edit title, content of the present note, save it by pressing Save. If user doesn't feel to save his changes, one can press cancel to discard the changes
1. Title : Can modify the title of the note (editable)
2. Note: Can modify the content of the note ( editable)
3. Cancel : Press this to discard the changes
4. Save : Press this to save the changes to this note
This application is tested on Samsung Galaxy S, S2. Supports english language in this version.
Markdown is a lightweight markup language, originally created by John Gruber and Aaron Swartz allowing people "to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format, then convert it to structurally valid HTML". The language takes many cues from existing conventions for marking up plain text in email.
**Note:** The external file viewer is disabled by default. In order to open external text or markdown files you need to enable it from the Preferences screen first.
✓ Create notes using Markdown syntax
✓ Share notes
✓ Pager interface to navigate between notes
✓ Configurable text size
✓ Open external files (text files or *.md). Enable from Preferences -> External File Viewer
Tutorial: Making Notal and Dropbox work together on Android: http://fusionfenix.com/page/making-notal-and-dropbox-work-together-on-android
Enter the highlights of your day to day and organize them by categories quickly and easily.
You can see everything you have written in chronological order, see only events that belong to one category, or search through the content (writing or using the voice search option) to view or modify a past event.
Your information will be protected at all times by a password so that only you have access to it.
Export your biography and send it via email or sync it with Dropbox to view it on other devices
"Every man should plant a tree, have a child and write a book. These all live on after us, insuring a measure of immortality". Let us help you with the book.
It is not necessary to write well to publish a book, just a story to tell. And what better story than the story of your life?
View the source at:
LogPad is a notepad application that manages and stores your notes securely and provides security using a simple PIN (can be called as your password for LogPad). Each LogPad can be distinguished using a separate title. LogPad stores all your confidential data on your device instead of uploading it over the internet.
- Intimate design and perfect experience
- Easy to create and check LogPad
- Set Title to each LogPad
- Set PIN and lock any LogPad to protect your confidential data
- Copy & Paste text (even from other apps)
- Reliable auto-save so you never lose your Logs
- Choose your favorite Theme
- UNDO changes while editing the existing LogPads.
- Fast speed and
- Its free and No Ads
If you have any comments or feature suggestions, please mail me at email@example.com. Your ideas are always welcome to make it a better app.
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad, post-it, checklist, todo list, shopping list, log
*MarkDrop* is a **markdown** editor for Android
It can *sync* with Dropbox
- Sync with Dropbox on it's ~/Apps/MarkDrop folder
- QuickButton to write markdown
- Preview markdown in web browser
- when delete note in Dropbox will not sync to Android
Thank you for choose MarkDrop.
I will update this App continuance.
# Hope you markdown happy.
It's three tab layout makes note taking a breeze:
- Use the inbox to save new thoughts - super fast. Don't worry about organization. Do it later.
- Focus multiple entries by making a long tap on a list item. Stay in focus of things that matter.
- Organize your entries into smart stacks. If you move all your stack's entries your stack disappears like a real stack on your desk.