- contains 1000 Sokoban levels, all accessible for free (no need to pay any money) which equals to hundreds hours of fun
- different difficulties from lite to very hard
- contains solutions to most puzzles to help you with hard ones
- intuitive swipe controls (possibility to use keyboard keys to push box)
- simple and clean interface free of unnecessary distractions
- all levels accessible from the beginning
- undo system to withdraw wrong moves, useful for sokoban newbies
- support for HD screens
- all levels are proved to be solvable
If you have any suggestion for improvements in Sokoban game then contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Push Box features 240 levels, 90 of them free. It is possible to skip the levels that you are unable to complete, or you can learn by seeing their solutions. There are no ads!
This game is the successor of Lady Bug Sokoban, from the same creator.
PS: The internet permission is required to allow promo codes.
Push all the boxes onto the targets and pass the level!
Remember, you can only push the boxes.You can’t push the boxes into other boxes or walls and you can’t pull them. The puzzle is solved when all boxes are at target locations. You will get one, two or three stars for each solved puzzle.This puzzle game is a wonderful trainer for your brain.
So download this Sokoban game and try yourself!
- Several level categories (with up to 200 different levels).
- Different difficulties from very easy easy to very hard.
- Intuitive swipe control.
- Colorful and nice interface.
- 2 different game-play themes.
- Nice sound effects.
- Undo and restart features.
- HD screens support.
- All levels are solvable.
*Silver Medal from Playandroid.com magazine*
"Beautiful graphics and easy controls. Easily the best Sokoban game out there" - ***** review on Google Play
ATTENTION: This game is an implementation of a great classic puzzle game and can help you keep your brain in shape! What are you waiting for? Get it for FREE now!
Here are some distinctive features of this game:
* Eye candy 3D cartoon graphics
* Increasing difficulty - if you find first levels too easy then please don’t be upset - solve them quickly and get into serious challenge!
* Game is optimized for tablets - looks great on Nexus7 or Galaxy Note 10.1
* Switch-able 2d/3d view mode
* More than 100 levels and counting
* AI techniques are in use to improve control scheme
* A lot of different control schemes: swype, box dragging, tap, graphical buttons.
* No need to download additional files, just install and play
* This game comes with in app payments and there are two features that are accessible only through them: disabling ads and checking solution for problematic puzzles. But please be aware that if you can't solve a puzzle you can simply 'surrender' and go to the next one for free.
* Also there is no need to pay for puzzles - you can unlock new ones by collecting stars and improving your score.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Original concept is also known as: "warehouse keeper", "push box" or "mouse and cheese"
We are a very small indie development team (only one programmer and one 3d artist), so please be tolerant for us!
If you’ll find a bug or have any other suggestions please contact us: email@example.com!
This software was created with open source tools:
Audacity, Blender, Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu, Universal Tween Engine, Yasc
Sokoban is a type of transport puzzle video game, in which you have to push boxes in a warehouse. You can push the boxes but you cannot pull them, and you can only push one box at a time.
The goal is to push all the available boxes to the designated locations (Targets). To move around in the warehouse slide your finger across the screen in the desired direction. If you find out that one level is difficult to finish, you can look at its solution.
★ The game contains more than 700 levels for free.
★ The game contains the solution for each level.
★ The game utilizes the services of Google Play Game to win achievements and compare score of the game with other players worldwide.
★ Option to enable or disable the sound.
★ Undo function, which means you can undo a bad move.
★ The guide for how to play the game
★ Several language: French , English.
Supported by unobtrusive Ads .
We hope you enjoy the Sokoban game! Good game :-)
- Free puzzle game to challenge your brain
- 1200 unique campaign levels with solutions
- New Challenges every day
- Compete against your Facebook friends
- Earn Achievements and collect Trophies and Coins
- Super Hero Powers to have an edge over your competition
- Updating regularly with more features and levels
Sokoban (warehouse keeper) is a type of transport puzzle (push the box), in which the player pushes boxes around in a warehouse, trying to get them to storage locations.
Playing puzzle games regularly improves brain functions.
2. The player goes around to the board, and may move a box horizontally or vertically onto empty squares (never through walls or boxes).
3. The puzzle is solved when all boxes are at storage locations. -- From Wikipedia
4. Using hand gestures to control your movements (Left/Right/Up/Down).
5. Reload the game, and Undo 1 push function support.
6. 40 levels, switch the suitable one by yourself.
- 15 categories with different degree of complexity
- 90 levels in each category
Sokoban Challenge is a 3D remake of one of the best logical puzzle games ever made.
The objective of the game is to push all the boxes into the storage locations. This must be done within a certain number of moves or time. Sounds easy? Try it!
Some levels are easy and others are hard, but all levels are solvable.
● Nice graphics
● Cool robot
● More than 300 unique levels*
● Two game modes
● Smooth game controls
● Revert moves
● Interesting level maze
● Interesting music and sound effects
● Think 2 Win (Not "Pay 2 Win")
* All levels were made by us, but because there are thousands of Sokoban levels out there, some levels may not be unique.
** In order not to spoil the fun of the game, the number of solutions is limited.
Please note: Sokoban Challenge is completely free to play but offers some items (Ad removal and solutions) for purchase with real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Sokoban was originally created in 1981 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi.
Terms of Service: http://www.bitorus.se/terms.html
Many levels are built into Soko++, and a unique feature is that you can download new levels from within Soko++ yourself.
Soko++ requests internet permission for the built in levels browser.
Soko++ requests external storage write access to store downloaded levels, and to backup/restore your solutions.
In Ultimate Sokoban you can not only play sokoban levels, but also build your own and share them with other users.
With predefined levels, and the ability to download levels made by other users Ultimate Sokoban is the ultimate sokoban app available. Have hours of fun building, sharing and solving!
-Completely free, Only Ads in menu.
There are two ways to shoot out ball. One is by flip gesture, put finger on the ball and flip to the direction your want. The second way is by tap.
Tips: Use wall to bounce ball, especially the wall at right side.
The score of Challenge mode is the sum of three parts: Normal, Tilted and Twisted. In Tilted and Twisted mode, you will need to compensate for the horizontal deviation of the lane, displayed on the screen. Good luck!
You may also practice any of the three modes individually. Only scores from Challenge mode are able to be submitted to the leaderboard.
"Four in a Line" is a two-player game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so. There are two variations on the board size, the most commonly used being 7x6, the other being 9x7.
It has a strong AI engine when play offline, there are 7 difficulty levels in total. In online play mode ELO rating system is used to calculate the relative skill levels of players.
The strength of AI is very strong, worth you to spend hours on it. There are lots of players online waiting for you at any time.
Checkers (also known as draughts) is a board game played on an eight by eight squared board with twelve pieces on each side. These pieces may only initially move and capture diagonally forwards. Only when a piece is "crowned" or "kinged" may it move both backwards or forwards.
Players take turns making moves, the blue one always making the first move. To win, you must capture all of your opponent's checkers or block them so that they cannot move.
Change the color of the square in the top-left corner to one of the adjacent colors, by tapping on one of the 6 colored squares at the bottom. Adjacent squares with the same color are flooded. Try to use as few turns as possible and finish as fast as possible!
The object of BlackJack is very simple: Try to get as close to 21 without going over (busting). If your hand is higher than the dealer's or the dealer busts, you win!
There are dozens of players online waiting for you at any time.
The AI engine is very strong even for serious players. There are also thousands of endgames provided as training exercises that will help you improve skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles.
You can also browse the saved games and many hundred thousands of online library.
The game begins with an empty board. Players take turns placing their pieces on empty spots. If a player is able to form a straight row of three pieces along one of the board's lines (i.e. not diagonally), he has a "mill" and may remove one of his opponent's pieces from the board; removed pieces may not be placed again. Players must remove any other pieces first before removing a piece from a formed mill. Once all eighteen pieces have been used, players take turns moving.
To move, a player slides one of his pieces along a board line to an empty adjacent spot. If he cannot do so, he has lost the game.
As in the placement stage, a player who aligns three of his pieces on a board line has a mill and may remove one of his opponent's pieces, avoiding the removal of pieces in mills if at all possible. Any player reduced to two pieces is unable to remove any more opposing pieces and thus loses the game.
Once a player is reduced to three pieces, his pieces may "fly" to any empty spots, not only adjacent ones.
Numbers can be filled with 5 different colors and combined with strike or bold font, for convenience to make mark on assumption and deduction.
Smart number pad and duplicates check options for easy operation.
Sudoku is a logic based puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 sub-grids that compose the grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
Tangram is a Chinese puzzle made by cutting a square of wood into five triangles, a square, and a rhomboid. The tangram pieces are named tans and can be arranged on a plane in a virtually infinite number of configurations.
In puzzle mode, the objective of game is to construct the specific pattern by using all seven pieces. Tap the pieces and move them around. Use the buttons below to rotate or mirror a piece. In preview mode, you may sit back and enjoy the wonderful patterns.
There are 7 levels in total. the flow speed become faster and faster, and there will be reservoir pipes, rocks, oneway pipes, preset pipes joined.
You must tap twice, Once for the horizontal co-ordinates and once for the vertical co-ordinates.
In offline play mode there are 7 levels in total. This is a game for both beginners and serious players. Level 1 and level 2 are easy, but level 7 is nearly unbeatable for human beings.
There are over 9000 endgames designed as a training exercise that will help you improve reversi skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles. All of the endgames given here are real games played in international competitions.
You can only remove groups of two or more tiles that are connected to each other. When you remove a group, any tiles above them fall down to fill in the gaps. When you clear out an entire vertical column, the other columns shuffle left to fill in the gap. The more tiles you remove in one tap, the more you score. In general, removing N tiles in one tap scores (N-2) x (N-2) points. When there are no more groups of two or more tiles left, the game is over.